The Thompson Family Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mommy. Yes, I'm gonna take daddy's cum. I want all his hot cum in my sloppy cunt. I want to be full of his hot seed. I want you to spray thick hot cum in my womb. Make me your slut, daddy. Drench my insides. Give me a baby. Make me pregnant. Seed my cunt. Fuck me. Make me your pregnant fucking daughter."

Wes became wild, fucking faster and harder, slamming her body down onto his cock. "Cum, baby," he said to Emma. He let out a loud grunt and thrust one more time, slamming into his daughter, holding it in deep, making small little twitching thrusts.

"Cum in my little slut fuck hole- ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Emma screamed in pleasure as she felt the heat of her dad gush out deep inside her. "That's it, daddy. Fill me. Fill up my little womb. Fill me up deep. It's yours. Ah, it's so hot. Ian, my daddy just came in me. I can feel it, hot, coating my mmmm... fucking jam it up in me. Jam your seed up into my fucking womb. I want it. I want more. I want you to dump it in me. I want my womb to be your little cum dump, daddy."

Those words sent Ian to the edge. He felt his balls tighten and he clenched his ass tight. Jake felt Ian tense and immediately stopped, ruining his orgasm. I looked down at his. He wanted to finish so badly. He needed to finish. Only a single bead of precum rose to the tip. The veins bulging and his whole prick throbbing. Just another touch and he would explode.

As Emma felt the hot eruption deep in her stomach, she felt her own orgasm begin to course through her, writhing and spasming. Wes began pumping again, jamming his cum deeper into his daughter. He felt his little girl's pussy spasming, gripping and squeezing onto him as if trying to suck every drop out of him. Emma convulsed with tense movements and then, as her waves of orgasm left her, she hung limply on her dad's prick, feeling a warm and intense satisfaction washing over. This is what she had wanted. What she had needed. To be fucked by her daddy, and to be seen by everyone: Her brothers, sister, cousins, mom, grandma, uncle, in-laws and her soon-to-be husband, Ian, while her daddy fucked her slutty girl cunt.

Ian gazed at her spent body, head drooping, just hanging there with a big cock up in her, so fat that it filled her wall to wall. He could feel her bliss.

Helen shoved her son off her hungry cunt and crouched in front of Emma. Wes lifted his daughter slightly, letting his fat cock plop out.

"She's full of my cum now. Our daughter's belly is full of cum, honey"

Helen smiled. "Full of her daddy's cum."

Wes sat Emma's tiny ass back down on the edge of the chair, still between his legs. Helen immediately dove in with her face, hungrily eating and sucking at her daughter's now loose and cummed up snatch. The room was silent, filled only with the loud sucking and slurping sounds coming from Helen and with the rustle of people rubbing themselves. Emma shivered as her mother's slurping stimulated her sensitive throbbing cunt. Helen felt the thick warm seed ooze out onto her tongue. She sucked even more greedily at the cum inside her daughter's hot cunt, holding the seed in her mouth. Julia came over and knelt by her mother as did Matt. Helen sucked and slurped and licked, digging her face into her daughter's pussy. Then, she pulled her head up and looked at Julia.

Julia's eyes met hers with a beaming gaze. Julia kissed her mother with an open mouth and Helen passed the thick warm fluid into her daughter, flicking and pushing it with her tongue as Julia lapped it in. Julia then opened her mouth wide and tilted her head back. Helen gathered her saliva and spit into her daughter's mouth what, letting a long string of cummy slobber down, ensuring that all the seed was passed. Julia then turned to Matt. The young man kissed his sister passionately as they played with their tongues. Matt tilted his head back and Julia drained it all into his gullet. Matt then stood and moved over Emma. Emma tilted her head back and opened wide, like a good obedient slave.

"What do you want?" mused Helen mockingly. "Tell us what you have your mouth open for."

"I want to taste daddy's cum. The cum that was in me, that made me pregnant. I felt it gush through my body and now I want to taste what was in my little whore womb."

"Give it to her." Wes ordered.

Matt opened his lips slightly and let the cum drip out in thick, long globs.

"Mmmmm." Emma moaned as she let the cum and saliva trickle down her throat.

Helen stood up, stroking her daughter's hair as she swallowed what Matt gave her. Still looking at her daughter she spoke.

"Now Ian," she turned her eyes to him "Do you still want to leave?"

All eyes turned to Ian, standing there with his pants at his ankles, a slick wet and throbbing cock standing at rigid attention.

"It looks like... things have grown on you." Helen grinned.

Ian tried to speak but could only stutter. "I...uh..."

Wes stood, with his softening but still massive meat hanging between his legs.

"If you do wish to stay now, you will have to face the ramifications for your actions. You chose to disobey the ritual rite with your refusal to strip at the appointed time when the rest of the family did. You will learn that each action has a consequence and that adherence to the ritual is valued most highly. Transgression upon such cannot go overlooked, no position of authority is above it. If you choose to remain in this family, you are choosing to accept your consequences like a man. What will it be?"

Ian gulped hard. He had no idea what his punishment might be, but he wondered. Though his cock was softening with all the eyes on him, his senses were still pulsing with the urge to cum. He was starving for more; he was desperate for cock and he knew it.

He nodded. "What will my punishment be sir?"

"Pants off. Come here." Wes pointed at the table. "Shirt off too."

Ian stepped out of the pants around his ankles and walked over, taking his shirt off.

"Bend over on the table. All fours." Wes ordered him.

Ian obeyed. The hardwood hurt on his bare knees. His soft cock and balls hung down between his legs. Ian saw the paddle on the floor. He anticipated how it might sting as he waited for Wes to pick it up, but a hard smack rattled him first. Ian jumped, half from fright and half from pain. Wes wasn't using the paddle. He was using his firm bare hands. Another spank. Ian winced and leaned forward slightly. After just a few more spanks Ian's prick grew full again, wagging between his legs with each hit.

"Look at that." Helen smirked. "Somebody got excited by a warm palm on his bottom."

There was a laugh from the family. Ian flushed with embarrassment. But he felt the warmth gathering in his loins as his cock grew. It felt good. Another stinging smack. His wagging cock was rock hard. Wagging. Wagging for all to see.

"Have you ever had cock before?" Wes asked loudly.

Ian shook his head. "No." he murmured.

"No, and?"

Ian didn't know what to say. "No, and that's why I want to have yours so badly".

Ian felt shame. He glanced at Emma, still sitting on the big chair, and quickly looked away Then he had to look again. She was smiling at him, her middle and index fingers rubbing slightly above her mound.

"Your punishment will be set accordingly. You will service all the men in the immediate family. That will be Jake, Matt, and myself."

Ian's heart began to race. He wanted it so bad, but he was terrified.

"You're going to start with me. I am going to fuck your asshole, Ian. I'm sure it's very tight. Helen will put some lube on your hole, but you'll use this as an opportunity to lube my cock before I fuck you with it." Wes stepped in front of him along the table "Use your mouth, boy. You'll get used to cleaning up your daddy in law's cock after he's fucked your wife. Look how gaping I left her. Now clean your wife's cum off her daddy's cock."

Ian had already seen how stretched and used his fiancé looked. He needed no more invitation. He was salivating. He took Wes's schlong in his hand. It was still soaking wet from Emma. He could just barely get his fingers the whole way around it. He lightly stroked its length a few times, then opened his jaw as wide as he could and held it up. He wanted this. He had wanted this for so long. He knew it. And now they all would know it. He sunk his mouth over Wes's cockhead only able to take about half the shaft and began bobbing. It was so big, already he felt so full.

He felt a cold drip on his ass crack and felt Helen's small finger rubbing it into his puckered hole, swirling around before it slowly slipped in. She slowly slid a single finger in and out of his slippery rectum. Ian felt it twirl around, exploring his insides and felt how it gripped her little knuckle as it popped in and out.

Helen let a string of spit slowly drip from her mouth, landing in his crack just above her finger, and dripping down. She slipped her index finger out and dabbed her middle finger in the dripping saliva, circling it around Ian's puckered ring, and poking at its entrance. Ian clenched at the enticement. Helen smirked at the boy's reactive hole. She knew how to control him, and Ian knew he belonged to her too. She put her two fingers together and slowly pressed them into his accepting little hole, watching it slowly stretch around her knuckles.

"You better get the base of it too." Wes said smugly to Ian.

Ian pulled the long cock out of his mouth with a pop as his lips sucked over the big swollen head. Wes stepped closer and Ian held his cock up, licking the underside from base to tip, around the girth, slathering it with his spit. He could taste both Wes and Emma's cum. Ian was ashamed of his cock lust, but it wasn't enough to stop his dire craving. He knew Emma was proud of him.

"Emma, baby." Helen said "Come here and help me. Help me get your fiancé ready for your dad."

Emma's eyes sparkled and she came to her mother's side.

"Spit on it, honey. Get it nice and wet for your daddy to slide in."

"Yes, mother." Emma smiled.

She leaned over Ian's raised ass and began working up a big mouthful of saliva and spat a large glob onto his ass, watching it dribble down his crease. Helen pulled her fingers out.

"Again, honey."

Emma bent closer and spat again. Ian felt the warm liquid touch his slightly gaping sphincter as Helen swept it up with her finger and pushed back in, shoving Emma's saliva into him.

"This little hole is ready for you dear." Helen flicked his sphincter and Ian clenched his cheeks. He loved the fucking tingle.

"Jake," Wes said. "As the oldest son, you'll join me first. Matt, you'll wait your turn."

Wes walked around to Ian's rear and smacked his wagging prick.

"A nice little thing you've got there."

"It's a pretty fucking big thing, daddy. It only looks small next to yours." Julia giggled.

"Yes, this young man has something to make us proud." Wes replied.

"Bigger than that" Julia looked at her husband James, who sat on his knees on the floor, naked, tugging his stiff little dick.

Jake stepped up, taking his father's place in front of Ian's drooling mouth and Ian immediately began tugging on it. Wes slapped Ian's cock again and then held it with a strong grip, positioning his own cock at Ian's hole with his other hand.

Mina watched, feeling a little jealous of Ian.

"Are you ready, boy?" Wes demanded.

"Yes," Ian whimpered, knowing what was required of him "Yes, I want you to fuck me with that cock. Take my hole with that thing."

Wes probed at Ian's tight hole, pressing the tip in, then easing it out.

Ian moaned and took Jake into his mouth. There was no way that was fitting in his ass.

Jake took a handful of Ian's hair. With a firm grip, Wes pulled Ian in by his cock and eased himself into the virgin asshole. Ian squealed in pain, muffled by Jake's cock. His eyes grew wide. He couldn't believe what he was feeling. He felt his ass stretching wide. He felt like it was too big for his hips.

"Nnnnnnggghhho" he whimpered into Jake's cock. "Nnnngghhh yessss".

Emma stared at her dad's thick meat buried halfway in her soon to be husband's ass. She couldn't believe it fit. She could see the submissive bliss on Ian's face. He loved cock. And she understood. It was only natural. Deep down, everybody loves good cock.

Wes eased out and shoved back in. Ian grunted and groaned through his full mouth. Sooner Wes was fucking in and out of his ass, turning it into another loose fuck hole and Jake was face fucking Ian. Ian knew Wes wasn't going the whole way in, but he hoped that he was good for him. He forgot his own needs. He wanted to make Wes happy.

"Ahh, fuck." Jake closed his eyes "Your mouth feels so fucking good"

Mina watched her husband fucking her in-laws' mouth. She was shocked. She felt drips go down her leg as she whacked her needy cunt. She'd never felt her pussy so sloppy in her life.

"Ahhhhh fuck!" Jake moaned loud holding still and holding onto Ian's hair as the spasms came.

Ian felt the hot spurt of salty cum in the back of his mouth.

"Swallow it." Wes demanded.

Ian's eyes closed. His circuits felt like they were shorting now. He felt the pain overcome by pleasure as his mouth was pumped full and a big man, a real man, ripped his ass wide. He gulped it down as quickly as he could but still, a few white drops escaped down his chin. Emma was proud of how he gulped down her brother.

Wes let out a throaty moan. "I'm close too. I'm gonna cum you fucking -- gahhhh."

He jammed in as much as Ian's ass would accept and let loose a second round of seed.

Ian was submerged in pure bliss as he felt his rectum filled to the brink with hot cum. Hot, competent man seed. He felt full, not just in his ass, but in his heart. He felt a tingle in his cock. He remembered how badly he wanted to cum. He only needed a little more.

Wes slid his length out of Ian and seed began to leak out, down Ian's taint. Wes motioned to Natasha to come forward. Natasha understood and knelt behind Ian, licking the thick white bead that seeped from his little hole, spiraling around and then digging her tongue into his sphincter.

"Eat all of it darling." Wes said to Natasha. "You'll learn, Ian, that cum is not wasted in our family. It's the nectar of life itself. It is sacred for us. Every drop will be enjoyed."

Wes and Jake stepped away.

"Ok, I'm ready, mom" Ian heard Matt say.

Ian looked over. Matt was on all fours over his mother who was lying on her back, sucking her youngest son. Helen smiled at him. I knew he was her favorite, Ian thought.

Wes motioned for the rest of the family to join in. Ben, Helen's brother, stepped forward and put a hand on Julia's shoulder. She smiled and knelt before him, taking him in her mouth.

Matt walked up to Ian. Matt's lean sexy body glistened in the spotlight. He smiled at Ian. Matt was more a twink, much less forceful than his father. Ian, still on all fours, took Matts cock, already wet with his mom's slobber, into his mouth. Ian felt a tugging on his now semi-stiff dick. He loved knowing that anyone could be using him right now. He then felt his cock bathed in warmth and looked down. Grandma Maryann had positioned herself under him. He loved the sight of her silver-haired head accepting a young penis in her wrinkled lips.

Ben pulled his cock out of Julia's mouth and she looked up at him "I think your mother could use you now. I'm going to show Natasha that I love her."

"You're a lucky daughter." Julia grinned at Natasha.

Ben led his thirty-year-old daughter to the table and laid her down on her back in front of Ian. He pushed her legs back over his shoulders and lowered himself onto her.

Julia crawled over to her mother. Helen was sitting back cockeyed in a padded armchair, slouching, with one leg up on chair's arm. She began to lap at her mother's beautiful little slit. Mina stayed back, just watching, too timid to come forward. Ian bobbed and slobbed and on Matt's slender prick.

"I'm almost there." Matt said. "Grandma let me cum on his dick."

Maryann slid Ian out with a pop and Ian stood on his knees on the table. Matt stepped closer to him and took his cock in his hand, stroking his own furiously. He held it close and shuddered as he spewed his hot load onto Ian's hard and tortured penis.

"God that's so fucking hot." Ian said to himself and he felt the boy's warm load land on his prick.

"I love seeing a load of cum on your cock." Emma chimed in.

Matt then bent over on the table next to Ben and Natasha. Ian didn't need a hint. He needed to cum. He took his hand and slathered Matt's cum all over his shaft and with the cum left on his fingers he rubbed Matt's little hole, lubing it up. Matt smiled back at him. Ian took in the sight: a perfect young ass, taint, and balls, with a pert little cock pointing down. He couldn't wait to take it.

Helen sat back watching her brother fuck his little girl, her son fucking her soon to be son in law as her daughter ate her like an obedient slut. She loved her family.

Ian put the tip of his cock at Matt's ass hole. He looked at Ben, pounding into his only daughter, slamming home into his child, who was moaning like a porn star with her legs around her daddy. He saw Julia getting up onto the chair her mother was on, Helen leading Mina over and the two of them kneeling between Julia's legs. Emma and grandma sat together rubbing their clits, Jake and his father leaned back in their chairs, clearly spent.

Innocent Mina, Ian thought, looking at her, this family is fucking twisted.

He looked back at Matt's eager hole. Now it was his turn. He leaned forward pressing the tip into the tight, puckered sphincter. He had to push hard at first, but as the hood of his cockhead slid in, engulfed by a tight squeezing sheath, his cock was accepted with ease. Matt's ass felt incredibly tight on his cock, but Matt was no newbie. He immediately began thrusting back at Ian.

"Your Ian is doing very well with us, Emma. He's the perfect fit." Maryann smiled at her granddaughter. "And I can't wait to have some more of him myself."

Emma smiled and glanced at her father. Wes smiled back at her. "I know grandma, I feel so relieved that he accepts it. I bet he's eager too. I can't wait to watch him fuck your old woman pussy."

Maryann scowled at her granddaughter and leaned in for a kiss. Emma's hand found her grandma's wet crotch and started playing with its well-worn lips.

Ian was fucking hard in and out of Matt's tight squeezing hole. He loved looking at Matt's boyish body. Skinny and fit like Emma, it was truly as if his fiancé had a cock. It wasn't long before he threw his head back with a moan and thrust in deep into Emma's twin brother and pumped his seed out into Matt's feminine dick-girl body.

"Oh, that's so fucking deep." Matt moaned. "I can feel it way up in me. It feels so warm inside."

"Oh, you always liked some hot loads." Maryann smiled lovingly at her grandson.

Maryann rose from Emma and took something out of the chest. She returned to Matt with a baby blue butt plug.

"Here sweetie, why don't you savor that hot filling for a while."

With that she pressed and slipped the butt plug into his tiny ass, trapping the semen in.

Mina was licking Julia's pussy under Helen's instruction and Ben moaned out thrusting into his daughter's mum cunt. He was spewing into her.

"Oh, fill me, daddy! Fill me with your love spunk. Give me another baby. I want one. Fill me, daddy, fill me!"

Hearing Natasha's words, Ian's jaw dropped he glanced toward Emma. She blushed.

Wes just grinned at Ian. "You have a lot to learn about our customs, son."

Son, Ian thought, that sounds pretty good, part of the family.

"Emma," Wes directed. "This one is your duty."

Emma popped up from her chair, looking at Ian.

Ian eyed her knowingly. She truly is a slut, he thought, and so am I. And so are all of them.