The Thompson Family Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma knelt down and buried her face into Natasha's pussy. Natasha, happy to be at the center of attention, moaned out and clenched her abdomen, squeezing everything she could into her cousin's mouth.

Maryann looked at her son. "You sure raised a fine young woman, Benny."

Emma sucked hard, getting every drop she could get out of her cousin's cum-hole. She turned toward Ian and the rest with her mouth open, showing them her prize.

"Your uncle Ben may have just made his daughter pregnant with that cum." Maryann said.

Emma beamed and nodded, her mouth still open.

"What do you think Ian?" Grandma mused.

"I think you should swallow the cum your uncle just pumped into his daughter, baby." Ian said looking at Emma.

Emma looked him in the eyes and gulped with a big smile, opening her mouth again to show it was all gone.

"Do you like the taste of daddy-daughter cum?" Ian pried.

"I love it the most" Emma said and went to sit on Ian's lap.

Mina and Helen rose from their lesson with Julia. Mina's chin glistened with cum. She smiled sheepishly.

Wes stood before the family. "Well, that brings an end to Ian's punishment." He looked at Mina too "You've both done well and we're proud to accept you as one of us. We'll retire now to our rooms and tomorrow we will meet for breakfast in the living room and discuss the second day of the Ritual. Get some rest everyone. We have quite a day ahead of us tomorrow."

With that everyone began to dress again, or half dress, before they trickled out of the room.

"Tomorrow?" Ian looked at Emma raising his brows.

"Yes," Emma said bashfully "The ceremony lasts two days. The first day is the christening, the second day is a celebration. I... I didn't say anything because..." she trailed off.

"It's ok." Ian smiled "Let's get some rest, baby" he put his arm around her. With Emma, he knew he had found his home.