The Thong Ch. 02

Story Info
Avery becomes more submissive to Crystal.
9.1k words
4.66
6.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,604 Followers

I went from falling in love with a picture to a submissive masturbator in Chapter 1. My sister's friend, Crystal, came to live with us while she was waiting for her apartment. I managed to take her to dinner one evening while my sister had a date with her boyfriend. It all started when my sister, April, showed everyone the picture of her and four friends in Cancun on an all-girls trip.

Crystal was wearing a very high waisted thong. I could see the distinct lines where her thighs met her body and for some reason that turned me on beyond all reason. I spent a year masturbating to just the memory of that picture. When I met her in person, I was equally infatuated. She had the cutest smile. The nicest complexion. The most beautiful ass I have ever seen and big DD breasts. I found out later that she was not happy with her ass or her breasts. I could not believe that this vision of femininity could be unhappy with her assets. She has wide hips and the right cushion to go with them.

My sister is more of a classic beauty. She is taller than Crystal, slimmer, with beautiful long legs. She is more of a model type. Crystal is more of a wet dream type.

I was always tongue-tied around Crystal. She took an interest in me as a friend or really brother of a friend. She was very blunt in her questions but not in a mean way. She asked about my girlfriends and sex life really urging me on to open up more. She thought I was 'cute' and that I looked like my sister. It was not what I wanted to hear originally.

When we got semi-drunk after a baseball game, she ended up modeling the thong swimsuit. She said she would do that after I told her that I thought about her picture when I masturbated. She had me jack off and shoot my cum on her face. Later, she wrapped her beautiful breasts around my five-inch cock and I came again.

That was the start of our intimate relationship. She mentioned her current boyfriend and talked about how she loved big cock. In college, she had sex with many black athletes because she knew that most black men were better endowed that most white men. Also, typically black me love full asses. She thought my dick was cute or 'pretty' as she described it.

After we sat and talked, we began to share some moments of our past. She was sitting on her couch with just the thong on. Her magnificent breasts kept me focused as we talked. She had always thought that her breasts were ugly because of her large areolas. I thought they we perfect. Round, DD's with big pink areolas and hard nipples.

Moving on from that first experience, I wondered how I fit into her plans. She didn't seem like she was searching for a new boyfriend. Maybe I was just a novelty. Like a plaything that she would discard while she continued seeing, Troy, her white boyfriend with the big cock. (for a white guy). Besides the sexual twist, I really liked Crystal. She was so open and honest that you didn't have to worry about her revealing any secrets. Even to my sister. Especially not to my sister.

Crystal's sense of humor was cutting edge and playful. However, she was very insightful. She knew that she attracted men. She thought her wide ass was what attracted the black men she had slept with. It may have for them. It certainly attracted me the first time I saw her picture kneeling on the beach. But it went way beyond that once I got to know her. She seemed genuinely appreciative of the compliments I gave her about her ass and her big round breasts. I guess if her areolas were big brown ugly ones, it might have fit. Hers were pink and blended in wonderfully to her creamy white skin.

I didn't have to wait long for my worries to subside. She called me the following week and went through the standard apology. I dismissed it again and told her that it would hurt my feelings if she had any regrets about what had happened. I told her that was better than all my complete sexual trysts with girls put together. She was surprised that I said that since we didn't have actual intercourse.

Continuing the conversation, she asked if I wanted to bring some beer over on Thursday night. She was going to order a pizza and have it ready when I got there. I was all too eager to accept. She teased me a little, leaving me titillated about what else she planned.

"Don't think you can waltz in here with the beer and expect me to undress like the last time you were here."

"Oh, no, Crystal. I would never expect that."

"Really? Why? I thought you like me with my top off and just wearing a thong."

"Well, I love it. I just don't expect it. I have been jacking off all week thinking about you."

"That's what I wanted to hear, Cutie. Since you are so nice, I might just be very comfortable when you get here."

I blinked my eyes and tried to wake up from a dream. It seemed too good to be true. Crystal was going to welcome me with some degree of skimpy clothing. My dick was hard just thinking about it. Thursday came and I was a nervous wreck at work. I managed to make it through the day. I had a twelve pack of beer in my fridge. I got home and took a shower. I spent too much time figuring out what to wear. I wanted to make a good impression. I wanted her to think that I thought she was special.

I put the beer in an ice chest and drove over to her apartment. When I rang the bell, I didn't know what to expect. She opened the door. She was just wearing a very pretty satin bikini. It was not a thong like I imagined she would be in but it was just lovely. She showed no concern about her self-image and I told her how great she looked. She turned around and pointed her ass in my direction.

"You sure my ass is not too big."

"Crystal, your ass should be in a museum. God, I just love your big boobs, also."

"You are too sweet, Avery. But you came with too many clothes on. Get out of your jeans and shirt. You need to match me. After all, it is a semi-nude pizza party."

I stripped down to just my briefs. The pizza had just arrived and was still piping hot. We ate at her dining table. She sat in her chair with her legs under her. I could see the distinct outline of a rather puffy camel toe. God, this girl had it all. I didn't see any sign of pubic hair and I wondered if her pussy was slick. I prefer shaved pussies. What a wonder. And she thought her parts were not very attractive.

We ate our pizza and drank a beer apiece. We talked about my work, her work, April's work and Crystal's boyfriend, Troy. I asked her if there was any chance Troy would come over and catch us partially nude.

"I don't think so. I haven't invited him and I think he knows that an invitation is required. I invited you and you are here, so what does it matter?"

"As long as you are not worried about damaging your relationship with him."

"I'm not worried about that. I don't want to mistreat him in any way and he is fucking me pretty good. If he had a problem with me topless and a sweet young guy topless and us eating pizza, then that is just HIS problem. Not yours."

"So, why are you topless with me? What are we even doing like this?"

"Well, I am having dinner with a friend. What are you expecting?"

"You mean after we eat?"

"Yeah."

"Well, for one thing we have a good start. Do you like these panties?"

"Oh, they are very pretty."

"You like me in a thong better, though, huh?"

"Uh, well, uh, yes. I still have that memory."

"That's sweet. But now you have more than a memory. So, we will talk about my panties after we eat. Maybe something else will come up." she said with a wicked smile.

After two beers apiece, we were quite relaxed and full of pizza. Crystal took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. She pulled my briefs down and told me to lay on the bed. My dick was like a fireman's pole, sticking straight up. She giggled and winked at me. When she stepped out of her panties, I thought for sure we were about to make love. Instead, she took her pretty panties and wrapped them around my hard dick. She moved my hand to the satin encased penis and held me with her hand. When she began moving our hands up and down, I got the message.

I had never thought of panty sex before. A couple of times I had seen my sister run from the upstairs bathroom with just her panties on. She was holding her boobs just in case anyone was in the hallway. We never talked about this but I had some guilt about seeing her with just panties on.

Crystal kissed me on the lips while we continued to pleasure my cock. The panties were covering my cockhead and my precum was making a mess. She seemed to like that I was so excited. I was also excited to see her completely naked. I would steal glances of that magnificent body until she would nudge me back to our task at hand.

My body tensed. I had never experienced this type of arousal. Even sex with some women didn't rival this feeling. When I could stand no more, Crystal took the panties and moved them down, exposing my dick while draping them over my balls. I started to shoot my cum. I was surprised when she covered my dick with her mouth and took all my cum. She swallowed gulp after gulp. When I was pumped dry, she moved off my dick. There were thin strands of cum following her lips as we drew apart. She kissed me on the lips. I didn't have time to react. I could taste my cum on her lips. It was a strange sensation but hardly enough to tarnish my euphoria.

When my cock stopped oozing the last of my cum flow, Crystal lay beside me on the bed.

"Avery, would you get me off with your mouth?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure."

"Have you ever eaten pussy before?"

"Uh, well, uh."

"That's okay, Baby. I will help you. I know what I like. First, lick my slit up and down. My pussy is dripping right now. Keep licking my slit until I tell you to move up to my clit. Then, lick my clitty for a while. You will know when I am ready to cum. When I am ready, suck my clit as far into your mouth as you can without hurting me. Then, Baby, hold on. I get a bit wild when I cum from oral."

I knew oral sex was pleasurable but I hadn't realized that women crave it so much until I met Crystal. Her blueprint was so descriptive that an idiot could follow the directions. I proceed to lick her dripping pussy up and down like she had instructed. It was so amazing. My first time eating pussy. Her nectar was like manna to my soul. The viscosity, the tangy taste, the idea of pleasing this woman. I was hooked on eating pussy for the rest of my life. I enjoyed the sweet flow while I pleasured her slit. I stuck my tongue into her hairless sex as far as I possibly could. She moaned a sweet siren song as she raised her legs over my shoulders and rested her heels on my back.

She moved her beautiful ass up and down in rhythm of my licking and thrusts into her folds.

"Yes, yes. Now, Avery. Suck my clit. Make me cum."

"I move up to the protruding nub. The length of her erection was a surprise to me. I had never even thought about a woman's clitoris before. Now, I had one in my pursed lips. Visions of her mouth over my cockhead flooded my brain as I sucked her little girl cock. She began to writhe and then moan. I licked the clit as she held my head in place while fucking my mouth with her pleasure nub. Then, she let go of a high-pitched scream as she raised her ass off the bed.

Her orgasm lasted what seemed like forever. She pulled my face into her pussy until I couldn't breathe. She bellowed a series of heavy grunts punctuated by violent thrusting of her pelvis into my mouth. After several more contortions, she fell back onto the bed and began whimpering.

"Ummm. Ohh. Ohhh. Ohhhh. Fuck. OHHHH. Yes, so good. God, Avery, you are a natural. No man has ever eaten my pussy like that. I swear you have experience."

I didn't know how to respond. I just laid my head on her tummy. I could hear her heartbeat. She rubbed my head while I enjoyed the denouement of our sex. In due time, I moved off her. She was dipping her fingers into her slossy pussy. Occasionally she would lick her fingers. She dipped her fingers into the honeypot and fed me a potent slimy treat. I loved her juices. At that time, I felt like I would never fuck another woman if I could just suck her pussy forever.

We took our time. She talked to me like we had just finished our pizza and beer. There was little mention of our oral sex escapades at first. When we were ready to get up, I told her that I should probably go to my apartment. She kissed me on the lips. I thought it fantastic that I still had her girl nectar on my lips along with the remnants of my cum on hers. I started to hand her panties to her.

"Oh, Avery. Thanks. But why don't you keep my panties as a souvenir. You can use them to jack off with over the next week. I am going to a festival with Troy tomorrow night. We will be gone until Sunday night. Little doubt I will be getting some long white cock. He does not eat pussy. I have never asked him. He doesn't seem like the type. For that matter, I don't give him blowjobs, either. I think it will be sweet to think of you in my panties while you masturbate."

"In your panties? You mean with them wrapped around my dick?"

"No, you can put them on. That is okay. They still have my juices in them. You can wash them and bring them back the next time we see each other. Or just bring them back stained with your cum. That would be best, anyway. That way I can see how much you came thinking about me. Okay?"

"Uh, well, I don't know about wearing them."

"Why not? I really want you to. I think you would look cute. Oh, and before you put my panties on, shave your dick and balls. I think your dick is so cute and I don't want to tickle my nose when I suck it. I keep myself slick and I think you will look good that way too."

I took the panties home with me. I was in somewhat of a daze when I got back to my apartment. When I took off my clothes to shower, I didn't know what to do with the panties. They were in my pants pocket. I put my clothes in the laundry but decided to keep the panties in my underwear drawer. As I showered, I looked at my dick and couldn't help but think of what Crystal had said about shaving my dick and balls. My pubic hair was very light as well as my body hair. I have very thin hair on my legs and almost none on my chest. I thought that I could not shave my pubes. I finished my shower and looked in the mirror.

I immediately regretted not following Crystal's instructions. I was already tired from our sexual encounter, so I decided to turn in. I kept waking up thinking about how sweet her pussy tasted. Then I would think about her pretty panties in my drawer. I knew that the next night I would have her panties in my hand ready to jack off. I wouldn't wear them like she suggested. Or would I? I had already regretted not shaving my pubic hair. I knew that I would do that as soon as I woke up in the morning.

I woke up with a raging hard on and the thought of Crystal naked. I hurriedly got in the shower and shaved my entire crotch area. I even bent over and shaved near my asshole. When I was finished, I got out of the shower and dried off. I would have looked like a newborn if my dick was not standing at attention. I took some body lotion and massaged it into my groin and dick. I felt like masturbating, but I needed to get to work. Also, I thought about what Crystal had said about me wearing her panties. I thought that it might not be bad. After all, I would be alone in my apartment. I thought about myself in her panties as I drove to work.

Thank goodness, I was on an important project. I needed to keep my mind focused. Still, thoughts of Crystal's naked body and my plan to wear her panties that evening crept into my mind while I was eating or going on my short breaks. I had to hide behind my desk in case someone came in and caught me with a raging hard-on.

I could hardly wait to get home that evening. I ate and took another shower. Again, I applied lotion to my groin area and dick. I noticed the light hair growing on my legs and wondered how much trouble it was for women to keep their legs shaved. I made my way to my underwear drawer. As soon as I opened it, I saw her pretty satin bikini. Should I? I thought about her saying that she really wanted me to wear her panties when I masturbated. Instead of wrapping them around my hairless cock, I stepped into them. There was a lingering smell of pussy and perfume. As I pulled them up, my cock was making a stream of precum. I tucked my dick into the crotch of the panties. I was making a tent of the shiny material. I was beginning to soak the cotton crotch of the panties. I took my dick and moved it up, so the elastic crossed just under my glans. Just my cock head was sticking out above the bikini. I was flooding the sexy garment with my considerable precum.

I moved over to the mirror on the closet door and looked at myself. I wouldn't say it was a sexy pose but that is not what my mind's eye saw. I pictured Crystal standing there with the panties stretched around her wide ass and pulling tauntly at the puffy camel toe of her vagina. I touched the head of my dick and for some reason pulled my finger to my mouth tasting my precum for the first time. I thought of Crystal fingering herself and tasting her own lubrication before she extended a glistening finger to me to taste.

I pulled the panties as high as they would go to envelop my hard dick. I was feeling faint as I began spewing my cum into the material. I could feel the wetness coating my dick and balls. Spasm after spasm rocked me. I felt weak in my legs. I moved over to my bed and lay on the sheets. Slowly, the blood began to fill my brain. I would have to say it was the best orgasm I had ever had while masturbating. At least by myself. I recalled the beautiful full form of Crystal standing naked beside me as we both stroked my cock.

I thought about what Crystal said. She had told me I could either wash the panties or bring them back to her with cum stains on them. The thought percolated in my brain. Would that be gross? I was getting the feeling that it would please her. She seemed to love it when I followed her directions. She did talk about aggressive and submissive people.

As I turned out the lights, I could feel the swampy mess in my panties. (Her panties). Before drifting off to sleep, I kept envisioning her on her knees taking Troy's thick white cock deep into her pussy. I hoped she was enjoying herself. It was weird. I would give anything to be in his place but I still wanted her to be sexually fulfilled.

Crystal surprised me on Sunday morning when she called. I asked if she was back in town. She said that they would be back that evening. I wondered why she called me if she was still with Troy. She said Troy was still asleep. What she wanted to know was if I had worn her panties while I jerked off. I was embarrassed to answer at first. She sensed my reluctance to answer.

"Oh, you did it. You naughty little boy. You jerked off wearing my panties."

The silence on my end told it all. I had to take the initiative back.

"Well, you have been fucking Troy all weekend. What was I supposed to do. I can't stop thinking about you lying in bed with your legs spread telling me to eat your pussy."

She cracked up laughing. "Yeah, he has the cock but he doesn't eat pussy. I could never be with him permanently. I have to have a man who knows how to suck pussy."

"Does that mean you could be with me permanently?"

"Down, Boy. I didn't say that. But I do love what we have. I have never felt more appreciated by any of my lovers than I do with you. It is nice to have someone who will follow my lead with no strings attached."

"You're right Crystal. After I jerked off last night wearing your panties, I thought about you, hoping you were being sexually satisfied. I don't know why I was excited thinking about you and Troy having sex."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,604 Followers