The Thong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you are right. I have been watching lesbian videos since you said that. It turns me on. I guess I am a shallow guy."

"No, baby. It is societal training. Girls don't mind if guys suck cocks. It is just heterosexual guys that mind it."

"Sounds right. So do you have a girlfriend, Crystal?"

"I have lots of friends. Girls and guys. Some girls I fuck. Some guys I fuck. Most, I don't, however. Tell you what come over tomorrow night for drinks. You want to see me fucked. How about a little preview before we go and purchase a video camera. Okay? You up for it? And wear your panties. Well, my panties. How about OUR panties?"

I arrived at Crystal's apartment and found a brief note on the door.

Avery, come on in. Note on table.

I entered. Crystal was not in the living room or kitchen. As instructed, I went to the dining table to find the next note.

Ava and I are in the bedroom

Take your clothes off except for the panties

Fix yourself a drink if you don't want to see what is happening in the bedroom

There was no way I was going to miss whatever was happening. I didn't care who Ava was. It was obvious that Crystal wanted me in the bedroom. She knew I had been watching the lesbian videos. I quickly removed everything except the yellow panties. I carefully pushed open the door. God, what I saw was amazing.

The girls were in a furious sixty-nine position. They were both licking pussy. Crystal interrupted just long enough to acknowledge me.

"Avery, sit in the chair. We will get to you later. You look great. Nice boner in your panties."

I watched as the girls licked and sucked. Ava was a stunning blonde about 5'-6" tall and maybe 120#. She had a beautiful ass and maybe B cup breasts. She looked to be very fit and tanned all over. Crystal was much paler than Ava. However, that was one of my fantasies. To see the ivory-colored Crystal being mounted by a dark, ebony African. The contrast of skin colors fueled my vivid images of the love of my life being raw fucked by a big black stud.

The girls separated eventually and Ava began sucking Crystals magnificent nipples. She appeared to be trying to cover the whole areola with her mouth. That was, of course, impossible. Crystal's large, pink areolas should be put in the hall of fame for breasts. Crystal was holding Ava's head to her bosom, thoroughly enjoying the nursing. I had seen both girls cum. They were winding down the session. Finally, Crystal looked my direction.

"What do you think of my panty boyfriend, Avery?"

"UMMM. He looks delicious in his yellow panties, Crystal. Where did you come across such a pretty boy?"

"Oh, he's April's brother. He had a crush on me when he saw my picture wearing a thong. He is a sweetheart. Isn't he sexy in the panties?"

"Definitely. And you say he eats pussy better than a girl?"

"Well, let's try him out. You want to go first?"

Ava laid back on the bed while Crystal gave her a parting kiss. I knew what I was supposed to do. If I had not been performing oral sex on Crystal so regularly, I would probably not have been very exciting for Ava. I followed Crystal's previous instructions. For a slender girl, Ava had very luscious vaginal lips. Her pussy resembled a double flower shape with distinct inner and outer lips. When I began licking her slit, she was already very moist. Crystal had done an admirable job licking Ava's sex. In addition, Ava's clitoris was even more prominent than Crystal's.

While concentrating on her lower lips, I was able to sink my mouth into her inner folds while her outer labia engulfed my lips. This was something much different than servicing Crystal. While Crystal had a very prominent mons and puffy labia, Ava was all lips. The sensation was so different than eating Crystal. I couldn't say more enjoyable, just different. As I continued licking her slit. I moved to her erect clit. I'm sure Crystal sucked this stubby member to enhance her erection. When I sucked her clit like a little dick, she exploded her nectar onto my face and moaned as her orgasm overtook her.

I slowly and gently licked her feminine flower until she began to relax her muscles and finish her orgasm. Crystal was watching our actions. When I turned to face her, she had the biggest smile on her face. She lay back on the bed and crooked her finger toward me and then pointed to her moist pussy. Gladly, I lay between her legs and gave her my undivided attention. I performed the licking and sucking until I finished her off by taking her clit between my lips and licking directly over the nub. She came like she always did.

After coming down from her intense orgasm, she lay back on the bed and told me to come alongside her. She then turned across the bed and let her head move just off the bed.

"Ok, Panty Boy, you deserve a reward. Jack off and cum on my tits."

As reluctant as I was to masturbate in front of Ava, I could not argue with Crystal. I was on the brink anyway. I began stroking my hard cock and blasted spurt after spurt across her big DDs. When nothing was left but a trickle, she had me suck and lick my cum. I paid careful attention to her hard nipples and licked the gorgeous pink areolas until nothing was left but my saliva. I ingested all my cum, much to the delight of both the girls.

The girls put on panties. Crystal wore the baby blue high waist pair. Ava wore a pink bikini style. Both were topless. We adjourned to the living room where Crystal and Ava mixed drinks. The girls sat and talked about current friends, boyfriends, girlfriends and such. They made sure I was included in the conversation. Ava told me how cute I was wearing Crystal's panties while pleasuring them orally. She also echoed Crystal comments that I had a very nice ass for a guy and looked great in panties.

Crystal changed the subject back to the obvious.

"So, Avery, are you okay with the girl-girl thing?"

"Yeah." I was still at a loss for words.

"I like to eat pussy from time to time, Honey, but I love cock more. Ava here is more into eating pussy with the occasional cock to scratch that itch."

Ava chimed in, "I just love Crystal's big tits, Avery. I know all the guys do too. Heck, even girls who don't do bi love her big tits. She thinks they are ugly but I just love the areolas. Mine are okay, but smaller. I don't have any girlfriends who have the right combination of breast size and big areolas. Have you ever seen girls with bigger areolas?"

"Careful, Ava," Crystal said, "He is not that experienced yet."

"Well," Said Ava, "He started at the top of the list, getting to see yours. Not to mention eating his cum off those mounds. If I ever went straight lesbian, you would be my pick for partner."

"Oh, Ava. You are so sweet. I just love your pussy, girl. I bet Avery loves it too."

We talked and drank a few more drinks. I was careful to stop with the alcohol and Crystal made some coffee. Ava was going to spend the night. I assumed they would have sex again and maybe again, again. It would give me a week's worth of masturbations fantasies. I put my jeans and shirt back on and carefully drove myself back to my apartment. It seemed that the yellow panties were now mine. Or, as Crystal said, ours. If wearing panties and being a little submissive meant that I was able to see what I had just witnessed, I was now all in.

The rest of the weekend, I watched lesbian videos and interracial porn. I was still fascinated with seeing Crystal fucking a big black guy. I was going to see how soon Crystal might call me. I assumed that I was at least priority #3 after Troy and Ava. I was hoping to be higher on the list since I was submissive and provided Crystal with something totally different than she had from the other two. And yet, maybe there was one or more hidden black studs who were on top of her list.