All Comments on 'The Thong Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love it and can't wait for the next part!

NaturalHammerNaturalHammer4 months ago

Damn sir, now that was ace. Not something I'd usually go for but wow. :D.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

This is a great story. Not too rushed, it takes the time to tell us the details working us up to a hard-on which we will jerk off while wearing our own pink panties (yes, that's what I have on right now).

Please continue. I can't wait until Avery sucks Troy's cock with Crystal watching.

15091962150919624 months ago

As always, great story. Looking forward to part 3.

FailedscoutFailedscout4 months ago

Amazing story so far!

Thank you for writing and posting here.

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic4 months ago

I love how Crystal introduces Avery to unconventional forms of sex, from wearing panties to crotch and leg shaving to masturbating for show to cum-kissing. All of these things girls are supposed to do, but guys are uncomfortable doing them.

Crystal rewards him for his willingness by introducing him to her girlfriend Ava and letting him participate in their lesbian lovemaking. Being told that he eats pussy better than a girl is the ultimate compliment.

There is no humiliation, no forced feminization. Everything develops naturally. I am sure it will continue that way when Crystal takes it to the next level, by hopefully inviting him to experience her fucking another guy. Avery is already fantasizing about it.

FailedscoutFailedscout3 months ago

I don't think that i have ever checked for a next chapter as much as I have for this story. It has been an exciting ride and I am desperate to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous