The Thorns Upon the Roses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That question doesn't count then. How about this, and its kinda long. Let me get there."

Abby smiled and said, "Okay."

"I'm a girl right now. And part of this place is believing 100% in what we are being told. So were you kissing me as a girl or were you kissing me knowing I'm a guy."

Abby sat up and said, "Jess. Listen to me. You are a girl here. Don't say that you're a guy."

"What are they listening out here?"

"Yes."

I looked around the lakeside, and I felt a shiver run down my spine.

Abby took control. "So that means I kissed you because you are a woman."

"Sure." My brain tried to unpack the levels of reality that were being broken apart here.

"Jess don't forget that. Please don't forget it." Abby's eyes were sad as she spoke, but she woke back up as she said, "Okay, my turn. If your dick were unlocked for the day, and I had made a move like I did, how far would you have gone with me?"

I blushed as I reached at my tank top. Sitting in my sports bra, I felt silly, but I remembered Abby's words. I tried to sit with confidence, because I was in front of someone that found me sexy despite the clothes. "In a few minutes, when we go inside, what will you let happen?"

"With your dick in a cage, not much. But we'll make something work. I'm taking off my top because that was a good question."

As Abby removed her top, her bust jumped out to me, and I realized how beautiful her figure was. Her sports bra was the same color as mine, and as I looked at her, I could feel my dick start to try and come alive, but I fought it back by crossing my legs.

"My question is simple, but cheating."

Abby scooted closer to me as she leaned in and kissed me again. "Will you meet me inside in five minutes?"

---

My eyes were struggling to look straight ahead, and I sat on the swing feeling stupid and silly. I pulled at the bands on my bra, and I wondered how many guys girls! found themselves in a situation like this. Lakeside cabin, moody torches lighting up the night, a beautiful woman waiting inside, but sitting outside like a schmuck in her clothes. I laughed to myself for a moment. Soon I heard Abby's voice, "Jess! Come inside!" My heart dropped.

I stood, and my hands trembled as I reached for the door handle.

The door to the bedroom was cracked, and soft light was pouring through.

I inched toward the door in my sports bra and short shorts. As I reached for it, Abby's voice rang out, "If you don't want to do this, you don't have to. If we do something, we'll make some moolah tonight." I could hear the whiskey in her words, and I'm sure I was no better, which is why I pushed through the door.

The red lingerie was perfectly fitting around her breasts, and her hair was long and falling down as she sat on her side. Her legs were slightly crossed, and my eyes followed the red lingerie down her torso until it met her hips where it disappeared between her legs.

"Hey there," Abby said.

"Hey yourself."

I walked toward the bed and moved onto it slowly.

"Jess." Abby said as I climbed toward her, "Remember, you are a woman now, so..."

"So that means I have better tits than you." I said through a slur of letters.

I pushed forward and laid my head on the pillow next to hers and kissed her as we laid on our sides. I reached out and traced her nipple through the lacey lingerie. Her lips were soft, and I could feel the sweat on her body as I traced over it with my fingers. As my hand wandered south, she grabbed it and pulled it back up to her breast. At the same time, her hand went to my bra, and she began to massage my nipple through the fabric before saying, "Take it off. Take it all off except the panties."

With a drunken fury, I practically tore off my sports bra. I shimmied my pants off, which left me in my thong.

"Touch yourself." Abby's words were soft, yet commanding, reached under the pillow for a remote and dimmed the lights.

"Okay?" I reached for my penis, but in its cage, I wasn't sure what to do. The lighting was just dim enough that I could trace Abby's face from afar, but I started to lose it among her hair.

"That thing between your legs? Its so small." Abby started to moan between her words as she spoke. She started writhing slightly as she pulled her legs together. "We call it a clit now. You don't have a dick anymore." Abby said with stern effect, "Say it to me."

"I don't have a dick anymore."

"Good girl."

She reached out and grabbed for one of my hands. Rather than guide it anywhere, she asked, "Interested in 20 grand?"

"For having a make-out session with you?"

"I want to do more than kiss you."

"I'm sold."

"Sit on me like a woman."

I moved to her body, and I realized we probably weighed pretty similar amounts. Outside of her breasts, we had extremely similar builds as well. I moved on top of her, and I leaned forward to kiss her. Her hands went to my hips, and she held me closely. With my legs on both sides of her torso and her hands around me, I felt so protected by Abby. In between kisses, I could feel my dick struggling and writhing.

"How's your clit? I feel her moving around down there."

"I'm fine," I said in between kisses.

Abby pulled me with her as she sat up against the pillows of the bed. With me on top, she put her mouth to my nipple. Never in my life had I ever felt anything from them, despite trying once or twice to see if they could be stimulated. Now they were on fire with a sensory overload. With every kiss, teething, suck from Abby, my body erupted inside, and rather than my penis- clit going crazy, it felt more interior with a heat. I felt a warmth spread throughout me, and I moaned.

"Good girl!" Abby spanked my ass as she sucked more. "Do you like that?"

"So much..."

Abby pulled back and leaned against the pillows with me sitting upright on waist.

"Trust me." Abby looked at me through those beautiful eyes.

"I do." I said through drunken confidence.

I felt her legs spread apart, and it pushed mine out. As I my body fell back into a more natural spot, I felt it. My eyes widened, but I felt her hands grip my hips, and then move to hold my hand.

"You're a..." I tried to talk, but I was drunk, and confused, and extremely horny.

"I'm a woman too. Yes."

"Wait, wait, wait. No!"

"Jess."

"Huh?"

Abby looked at me carefully as she said, "We are all women here." She watched me to see if I understood what she was saying."

"What!?"

I got off of Abby, and sat on the bed next to her. I followed the lingerie, and between her legs stood a solid 8 inches of manhood.

"What the fuck?"

"Hey, sweetie, that's what we're doing here. Just relax, Jess."

I shook my head and tried to pry my eyes away from her... clit.

"It's okay, Jess. All of us are like this. That's what the Doc does. I thought you had figured it out, but I guess not."

"Yeah! I guess not."

Abby tucked the rock-hard penis back between her legs and put her hands over her crotch. "I'm sorry. I thought you knew."

"It's... It's okay."

"If you want to talk, or just go to sleep, I get it. I'm sorry. Um, take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch."

Abby got up, and as she did, she turned away from me and adjusted her package back into the tight lingerie. She grabbed a pillow and made for the door.

"Wait," I said.

Abby turned, and I could see the embarrassment in her eyes.

"Your voice, your hair, your breasts... Is this what is going to happen to me?"

Abby nodded. "There's hormones in the food and water. Probably in the alcohol too. Along with capsules you'll be required to take, the Doc isn't cutting corners, Jess."

I was shaking with fear. I thought this was just a strange dress-up cult, but the thought of a permanent transition through hormones and body morphing...

"Is that why my nipples were..."

"Yep. Some guys can already have nerves in them, but it's not super common."

"Will you stay?" I looked at Abby, and she sat on the bed next to me. She grabbed my hand and held it.

"Jess, I really thought you understood what was happening. With the questions out back, the way I knew about the chastity cage..."

"It's okay. Um."

Abby reached out and brushed a tear away. I didn't even know I was crying.

"Sweetie, its okay. How about we go to sleep and just talk in the morning?"

Suddenly, I felt humiliated. How had I not realized everybody here was like this? How had I just spent the day with this woman, and not realized I was being conditioned into her? No! I won't give in, and let this change me! But I don't want to die!

"Kiss me again," I said.

"But, Jess..."

I leaned forward, and I started to kiss Abby again. She didn't at first, but then she started to kiss back. I felt her tongue brush my lips, so I dove in as well. Sarcasm. Don't lose that. Kripke's words came back to me, and I realized how much this destroys people when they learn. If I was going to continue with this study, nothing was going to break me. "Abby. Guide me."

She stopped kissing me, and she said, "Let's move back to the pillows."

We laid down opposite one another, and as she looked at me, she unfolded her legs and let her dick hang out. "A thing to remember," she said, "If you're caged, you have a clit. Its back to normal if you aren't caged."

"So, do I say, cute dick? What does a woman want to hear about her dick?"

Abby laughed and kissed me. "If your hands want to explore, that's fine with me. My first time was a little alarming."

"A little?" I scoffed. "Abby your dick is massive."

She closed her eyes and nibbled onto my neck.

As she moved closer, I felt her dick brush my leg, and with each movement, I felt it grow back to life. A moment later, it was pushing against my clit.

"Abby," I asked, "If I'm caged, then what happens now?"

"Have you ever tried anal?"

"Outside of drunken curiosity, no."

"Interested in trying tonight?"

"Abby, I haven't sucked a dick, let alone take one up the ass."

She laughed again. "Go at your pace. It takes time to be able to cum in the cage, but I promise you, it feels just as good back there once you get over the initial shock."

"This is so weird," I said laughing.

She giggled, and pulled me in for a kiss.

The whiskey had me in full control now, so I reached out and grabbed her dick. As soon as the warm shaft was in my hand, Abby moaned softly. "Oh baby..."

I began to pull and tug at it, the way I used to masturbate, remembering what movements I liked, and which ones I didn't, but being at this angle was alien. It was slow at first, but I began to jerk faster. I could feel her jolt with the motions, and Abby pulled my chest into her mouth again. As she sucked on my nipples again, I began to feel that warm rush through my body. The whiskey mixed with this unmatched level of horniness...

I pushed her onto her back, and I said to Abby, "This is worth how much?"

She was flustered, but Abby said, "Kissing isn't much, but your first blow job is a few grand. Anal virginity is 20K."

I moved further down, and in between kisses starting from her neck to her breast, to her nipple, down to her chest, to her stomach, until I was at the cock.

"Spit on it."

I didn't hesitate. I began to stroke up and down, coating her large dick.

"Oh God, this is working for me," Abby said.

An urge came over me, and I felt the feeling again stir inside me. It moved past my clit, but instead I felt an urge to be filled. Something inside me called to pleasure her, to do whatever was needed. My mouth wrapped around the head of her massive cock.

"Oh Jessica!" Her hands went around my hair, and she grabbed handfuls. "Take your time honey."

I wasn't sure where to go other than down. I slowly began to bob back and forth, with only the head in my mouth. I could feel her hand slowly pushing my head onto her cock, but I pushed back. Abby was strong though. 30 seconds passed, and suddenly I felt another inch or two go in my mouth. I felt my throat gag slightly. My eyes watered.

"Oh God, baby!" Her moan matched my body's reaction, and I felt precum shoot into my mouth. "Jessica, you're so good to me. Oh, you're sooooo goooood."

Her hands kept me down, and I felt myself push back, but I gave in. I was taking it just fine, and the whiskey seemed to numb any sense of revulsion I thought I might have had.

I continued to suck, with my mouth firmly around the dick, feeling the head go in and out, in and out. My eyes watered more, and I forced my head out for a second to grab air. I looked down and saw more precum come leaking out of Abby. Her hands took control, and she pulled me back onto her dick. The salty liquid hit my tongue, and I thought that I liked it.

"I'm getting close, Jessica. Oh yes, baby. Looking at you all day. You had no idea! Oh yesss. Jessica, I'm gonna cum in you. I'm- gonna..." I felt the first splurge of cum before her body jerked with pleasure. Then more, and I felt it come in with each pulse of her heart. Her fingers ran through my hair, and suddenly they left to run through her own hair and touch her boobs. I pulled back and as my mouth came off her dick, another load shot out and landed on my lips and chin. I swallowed what was in my mouth without thinking, then tried to process how I had just given a blow job and swallowed Abby's load. With cum on my mouth, Abby pulled my face up to hers and kissed me through it. I sat down on her crotch, and her cock jolted with any touch, but it rested in my between my ass cheeks as she licked the cum off my face. Abby then kissed me again, but forced the cum into my mouth with her tongue and spit. "Swallow it princess."

I gulped it down as I felt her cock pulse with the sight of me swallowing her cum.

"Jessica, you were incredible."

"Thanks." I smiled at her, but with the climax over, I could tell Abby just wanted to go to bed now.

I moved off of her, and she stood up immediately to go to the bathroom. We took turns cleaning ourselves off before Abby climbed into bed naked. She pulled the covers back as I walked around the other side. I crawled into bed with my thong on, and I had even put my bra back on. Something to cover me, or hide what Abby wanted to see. I laid down on my side and pulled the covers over me. To my surprise, Abby scooted closer to form the big spoon, and I felt her dick press against my butt, and her boobs press against my back.

The last thing I heard before Abby fell asleep both scared me and made me feel sexy in a way I had never felt before: "You're amazing, Jess. I'm going to tell everyone how good you are! But don't worry, because you're mine, Jessica." Abby kissed my neck as she drifted off to sleep.

I wondered when the blue balls would kick in, but to my surprise, it never did. Instead, pressed back against Abby, and I closed my eyes knowing I had just earned a month's income at my old job in a few minutes. I also realized that every other woman in this place was either caged up, or waiting to release their pent-up energy. My second day was over.

12