The Thorough Examination of Peter

Story Info
College Freshman has one detailed physical by an older nurse.
9.5k words
4.67
24.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z17Lucky
Z17Lucky
44 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Young Peter Hegde was bored. While most of his friends were sleeping in or out hiking or biking on this summer Wednesday morning, he was sitting in an empty waiting room at a medical clinic. How in the world could there be a wait if he was pretty clearly the only person there? Petey was an active guy, and it was a 50/50 toss up whether he would have been still sleeping at this hour or out with his friends rock climbing or hiking or biking a trail at one of the parks around the city. This summer, especially, was a summer they were all out having fun. It was the summer after high school graduation, and while 18 year olds such as himself couldn't hit up most of the clubs (being 21 and over as a rule), they could strike up day time music festivals, the parks, and play pickup soccer games.

After working hard all through high school to get into college (with a little boost from legacy status), Petey was eager to blow off steam. That also included being a little bit of a youthful seducer, taking girls out from not only his graduating class but also the year below (and one gal who was a sophomore!). He had done most of the usual sorts of dates: Olive Garden, movies, walks in the park, some outdoor concerts and movies sponsored by the city council. The vast majority of the dates had ended up being fairly chaste--some making out and some grabbing of booties, one over the shirt chest grab--but Petey certainly bragged to his friends about doing much more. In reality, the most he could say that had happened was that one sophomore reaching up the leg of his shorts and tickling the tip of his cock through his underwear. Given her boldness, Petey was eager to arrange another date with her, and it probably wouldn't be too difficult.

His father was a fairly handsome guy, and his mother had been a pretty good soccer player back in high school and college. His friends regularly teased him about his hot mom, and his gal pals also threw in remarks about his father giving them mustache rides. Petey did his best to brush those comments off--no Freud or Oedipus for him. His father had given him a pleasant walnut complexion in his skin, a very thick head of dark hair, and a decent bit of height at just under 6 feet. His mother had given him a pair of strikingly green eyes, full lips, and--Petey didn't know it--a mole on his left buttcheek just as she had.

They were good parents, and despite stereotypes, not overly aggressive with school and grades. Sure, they expected hard work and success, but they didn't shame Petey for any time he came up short. They wanted him to feel ok with mistakes, as long as he used them as growth and learning opportunities. Their own successes had taught them the value of that. Petey's parents had met in college, and his mother had a fairly successful consulting business while his father had grown a chain of car dealerships. They had married not long after his father had opened his second location, and even though they had important careers, they always made sure that at least one parent was at each of his soccer games and swim meets.

He planned on continuing swim with his undergrad, and that family material success was the reason why Petey found himself bored out of his mind in the waiting room. He needed to have a physical done for a life insurance policy his parents were having put in place for him, something in case an accident happened in the pool or just one of those freak things that occur to young, risk-embracing adults. Maybe they had had nightmares about him rock climbing or mountain biking? Petey had brushed it off for the first half of summer, but his father had chewed him out last week about taking care of things in a timely manner. Thus, here he was.

It had been a somewhat chill morning, so as any teenager would do, he wore a hoodie...while simultaneously wearing shorts. His mother had clucked her tongue at him as he left with a coffee in hand, and she had insisted he step back into the kitchen so she could bend his head down and kiss his forehead. As he drove to the clinic, he figured (and quite maturely, he thought) it was a good thing he had a younger sister to keep his parents busy while he was off at college.

In the reception area, the lone nurse at the clinic looked over the day's schedule. The morning was going to be dull. Tasha had already examined her first appointment, a fellow getting a physical for his commercial driver's license. She had put all of her sass on for that appointment, as his company required yearly physicals for insurance purposes, and she had had him for the past four years. He was a charming enough sort of fellow--but married. She didn't care for married men hitting on her, but it was flattering. The years weren't falling away, and while Tasha made a point of hitting the gym five times a week, there was no denying that her 30s were rapidly coming to an end. Unlike some of the new hires in their 20s whose tits needed no bra to stay bouncing and perky, hers were starting to fall. She was having to be careful with her diet. Pizza was once a month, now. Thankfully, wrinkles were few and far between. She laughed silently to herself when her eye caught her reflection of her pleasantly curving 5' 5" form: black don't crack. Exfoliating and hydrating, that was the secret.

So, let's see who is the next appointment this morning until the afternoon, she thought to herself pulling up the next chart. Oh, a young guy...18, a little older than her daughter. Life insurance physical. 'Peter', eh? She subtly paced by the reception window while pretending to look over the chart to get a view of him. At that moment, Petey was yawning and stretching, most of his muscles stretching tightly, his shirt and hoodie riding up his tummy to expose the gentle curves of his abs and linguinal cut, the short hemline of his gym shorts riding up to show the tight muscles of his thighs. Tasha found herself wondering about the bulge she saw in his lap and then blushed as she realized where her thoughts were turning. Was it boredom? Or was it that it had been over a year since she had had an honest to god man between her legs and not some vibrating gadget?

She tapped the eraser of her pencil against her mocha lips as a wicked thought came to mind, and her racing thoughts turned to the schedule: no one else was due to come in until after lunch. There was a lot of free and empty time this morning that she could expect to be uninterrupted. And he was such a sculpted slab of young man in her clinic...and he was probably naive...

Tasha shook her head and decided that while she would enjoy herself, she wouldn't be wicked. No, leave that to fantasies.

"Peter?" someone called in a husky voice from the inner door. Petey looked up from his hands folded in his lap. A black nurse somewhere near his mother's age was asking at the open door. She wore maroon scrubs, and Petey's eyes traveled up her body from the curve of her hips to...whoa! an incredible set of knockers below a very pretty face. But his eyes kept going back to her chest. Wow, they were easily...did he know bra measurements? Ds? He didn't know the exact sizing, but he knew that he enjoyed porn with titjobs, and his instinctually lustful teenaged mind flooded with images of him sliding his dick between her breasts. A little blush rose up to his cheeks as he stood and put his hands in his pockets to adjust where his penis and balls lay because of the sudden increase in blood flow.

Tasha noticed the young fellow's eyes gravitate towards her bosom, and she smiled a polite little smile like she always did. Unlike her usual sort of routine, though, she had decided to swap her sports bra for something a little more lacey and perk-inducing before she came into the waiting room to retrieve Peter. She was happy to see her body still could elicit the male response. "This way," she guided. "Room 3." And she pointed to the third door on the left of the little hallway.

Petey followed the delicious nurse into the exam rooms, and as she walked ahead of him for a few moments, he followed the sway of her bouncing buttocks. Definitely bigger than any of the girls he had dated this summer, but this butt wasn't monstrous. It was plentiful, he decided. He had a scarce notion of anal sex, but now his thoughts were on seeing that ass bounce on his lap. Petey shook his head. If he didn't distract himself, he was going to have a raging hard-on, which would be pretty hard to hide in this shorts, even with the supporting liner within.

The exam room was a typical medical room. Little table/chair for the patient/client to sit in, an office chair for the doctor or nurse, a little cabinet with sink and supplies--all things Petey had seen before. Tasha gestured to the exam chair. "Go ahead and take a seat. If you don't mind, go ahead and remove your hoodie. You can toss it in that chair, or I can hang it up."

Petey nodded and set his phone, wallet, and keys down on the counter before crossing his arms to pull the hoodie up over his head. Embarrassingly, he had pulled on the hood's drawstrings a bit while killing time in the waiting room, and now he found himself caught in the process, hoodie drawn up over his head and covering his vision. The nurse giggled at him and told him to hold on while she helped.

Tasha watched him draw up the hoodie with both hands, and once she was confident his vision was obscured, she drank in the taut torso before her. She had seen 'swimming' and 'soccer' written on his form for physical activities and fitness level. She had examined soccer players before but not a swimmer. While he didn't have exactly the usual sort of gym rat physique she went for--with enormous pecs and tree trunk thighs and equally thick biceps--she appreciated the sort of lithe masculine form before her. His pecs were tight and defined. His abs popped while he struggled with the hoodie caught on his head, and he had those delightful V-lines at the bottom of his torso where his happy trail led into...oh wow! That bulge had grown since she ogled it in the waiting room. Had her bosom and behind actually caused a bit of an erection for him? She blushed as she bit her lip looking at the bulge sway under his silky smooth gym short material. Maybe she could be just a little wicked this morning...

"Hold on," she said with a laugh. "I'll help untangle you." But before she reached out to help loosen the draw strings, she pulled out her phone and took a few pictures of the half-naked youth before her. She also took a few pictures of the bulge, which she thought may yield some tantalizing evidence of a visible penis line that her and her gal pals would gossip about when at the gym. Satisfied she had indulged her wickedness enough, she helped Petey untangle himself. He handed her the hoodie, and she went to hang it on a peg. The wafts of his cologne and saltiness of earlier days' sweating while wearing it hit her nostrils. She laughed inwardly that it was making her aroused. Good Lord, it had been too long for her sexually. She would need to fix that this weekend.

Petey brushed down his shirt to cover his abs, and he smiled awkwardly at the pretty nurse. "Should I sit or...?" Tasha nodded and prepared a few devices, one for his blood pressure, another for pulse-ox, another to check temperature...maybe there were some more ways she could be wicked? Just how much could an 18 year old know about proper physicals for life insurance?

The nurse slipped the blood pressure cuff around Petey's upper arm, and he snickered at the tickle it gave him. She flashed that cute smile at him, and Petey felt his heart flutter. Then, his heart started to flutter rapidly when he saw that she was slightly bent over, squinting at the pressure gauge. While the scrubs weren't low cut or unprofessional, her bountiful tits had been squished together by her arms, and that delicious chocolate cleavage was showing through the neck of her shirt. Oh my, was that red lace that he could see peeking around the edges? Petey swallowed and shifted. "Try not to move," the nurse warned and placed a hand on his thigh, dangerously close to the awkwardly positioned bulge of Petey's junk.

Tasha put on her best act of squinting to see the pressure gauge. Of course, having done this so many times, she didn't really need to squint. Her vision was fine, but she was delighting in making this young guy squirm from her plentiful cleavage on display. She more or less had a decent blood pressure reading, but she wanted to have some fun and strategically placed her hand on his thigh right at the hemline of his shorts but carefully close to the shifting bulge of his genitals. She made a point of squeezing gently and swiping one of her fingers up the leg of the shorts, stroking his probably untouched, unteased thigh skin. She could hear in the stethoscope his heart rate increase. When she warned him not to move, she saw the subtle arc of his penis twitch. Oh, he was fun to tease.

Petey tried to keep his breath under control. His heart was increasing in speed, he could feel it. Would the nurse notice? Would she think he was a disgusting pervert for becoming aroused by that cleavage and sexy smile? Don't think about those breasts in your mouth, Petey told himself. Don't think about those lips kissing you or kissing your cock, he warned. Don't think about those soft hands holding your balls. Of course, a horny teenaged brain being what it is, each command he gave his Id resulted in that pornographic image filling his mind's eye. Was she wearing a thong? Petey wondered. No! Stop this! Think about hiking or biking!

The nurse withdrew the blood pressure cuff and scribbled some notes on her clipboard. She tapped her pencil a few times and whistled. "I was getting some odd measurements from the cuff," she declared. "We'll need to measure again in a few minutes. Sorry. Is there anything off? Do you feel ok?" Petey blushed at the question and tried to stealthily adjust his swollen cock. The nurse placed the back of her hand on his forehead. "You do feel a little hot. Sometimes summer colds or allergies can have an effect." She placed the clipboard back on the counter and then looked back over her shoulder. "No judgments here, but maybe you are high or on some sort of drugs?"

Tasha bit her lip to keep from laughing as the youth widened his eyes in surprise, looking up from probably wishing his penis would listen to his mind. "No!" he exclaimed, "No, never. I don't drink or smoke or vape or toke or anything." Tasha crossed her arms, again pushing her assets up.

"Well, some of the tests will confirm if you are telling the truth, so no point lying."

"I'm not," he assured. Tasha nodded and took the stethoscope back off of her shoulders.

"Time for the shirt to come off for me to listen to your lungs," she advised. Tasha was looking forward to seeing that nice chest exposed to her again. Would he also have a nice musculature across his back? She was betting he would. After all, how could one be a good swimmer with only a developed chest? She hated when she would date some guy that only focused on legs or his chest to the detriment of the rest of his body. Such a man always looked off balance.

Petey nodded with the instructions from the nurse. Would they actually be able to tell from the tests that he had gotten high a few times this summer? He had never thought that would come up with the insurance exam. And of course, without his shirt, he would be that much more exposed, with his penis having a mind of its own, refusing to deflate and even inflating a little more with that bounce of the nurse's tits when she uncrossed her arms. Could she please stop doing that? Why couldn't he have a male nurse instead? He tossed the shirt over to the pegs where his hoodie hung and nailed the shot. The nurse chuckled.

"Good toss," she congratulated while brushing his shoulder. "Lean forward, please," she instructed.

Tasha scanned his back. A few pockmarks of acne here and there but overall a very nice back, and sure enough, he was just as muscular back here as the front. She found herself picturing dragging her nails across the back while those tight glutes under him would be thrusting. 'Now, now,' she reminded herself, 'keep control. You want to be the one torturing him.' She listened to him breath. All was well. Definitely not a smoker, not that one could necessarily tell with an 18 year old. She certainly didn't believe that he had never had a toke or a drink or a vape. What teenager didn't? Maybe that guilty conscience of his could be used for her wicked game?

Petey was wondering when he could put his shirt back on when the nurse reappeared from the cabinet holding a measuring tape. "Height, weight, measurements," she announced with that darn smile. And of course, when she had turned around, both that booty and chest had bounced deliciously. Why did this appointment have to be so early? He wished that he had rubbed one out when he woke up with his usual morning wood. He stood up, trying not to draw attention to the bulging front of his gym shorts and hopped over to the scale. While stepping, he pulled at the liner of his shorts to let his inflated dick flop downward and be more comfortable. And hopefully, less noticeable. His balls, though, were at an awkward angle, so he kept pulling and adjusting. He just about had it all positioned decently when the nurse turned around from the cabinet. Damn, his dick was pointed upward, which was an ok place as it sort of hid the rod with a tuck into the elastic, but it wasn't as comfortable as being pointed downward.

The nurse was bent over at his legs. "Probably ought to take these off," she advised. Petey nodded and slipped out of his vans. The nurse helped him with his socks, her soft, cool hands gripping his calf and then thigh to help him balance. Man, each touch she gave was electric. What was with this?

Tasha found her heart beginning to race. These gym shorts were short. Barely the length of boxers, and now she had this virile young stud only wearing those. His shoes and socks were now over by the door. His hoodie and shirt had been stripped off. She pretended to take some notes on her clipboard while she looked closely at the tight buttocks on display in front of her. She didn't see the characteristic diagonal seams of boxer briefs and, in fact, noticed the curving seam around his ass from what would be the inner liner of the gym shorts. More or less, this young buck was commando. Dare she go further with this tantalizing specimen in front of her?

Petey froze as the nurse pushed up against him and adjusted the meter stick to measure his height. He could feel the soft swell of her boobs against his back. It was delightful, and he thought about how it would feel to press his face between those beautiful parts of this heavenly nurse. What did her nametag say? Taz? Even with his junk in a more comfortable position, the liner was becoming confining with the increasing bloodflow. What was this? Now the nurse was wrapping the measuring tape around his chest, around his pecs.

"Well, I have your height and weight. Very healthy, by the way. Excellent numbers. You are a perfect specimen of a young man," Tasha praised. "Now I need to get some body measurements. You know how insurance is? They want every little metric for their actuary tables." She clucked her tongue while strategically placing the tape across his nipples. She made sure that her fingertips would keep brushing across them. From her experience, many men enjoyed the sensations of their nipples being stimulated, but probably less than a third would admit to it. She smiled as she saw a flush run across his chest and neck. Everything was going according to how she wanted it. What a cute little buck this guy was turning out to be. What next to do?

Z17Lucky
Z17Lucky
44 Followers