The Thorough Examination of Peter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petey yelped a cracking squeak when the nurse pinched his nipple after taking away the tape. "Checking nerve reaction," she said evenly and then pinched the other nipple. She stood for a moment watching his nipple, scribbling on her clipboard. Then she blew gently on each nub on his chest. None of Petey's dates had ever touched his nipples. Sometimes his friends would tease each other with nipple tweaks, but Petey had never considered the erotic sort of pleasures having his nipples stimulated could cause. Oh no...his dick...it was really starting to get hard now. Would it push up past the waistband? That would be mortifying. But if it didn't do that, it would push out the front of the shorts. Petey supposed that would be better.

At the bottom periphery of Tasha's eyeline, she could see Peter's bulge twitch with each pinch and blow of breath against his nipples. Aw, so cute that he was so aroused. She loved it. Some of the guys she had dated over the years had...issues in the bedroom, which was understandable, what with stress and porn ruining many men's sex drives, but this was a nice breath of fresh air, a man with a fervent libido. Tasha swallowed and cleared her throat. A little cool down time for the boy and then time to roll the dice. She measured his arms, his wingspan, the circumference of his upper and lower arms, giving him some gentle compliments on his likely strength. The youth smiled at the praise from the older woman.

'Ok,' Petey thought, 'maybe the most embarrassing is over now. Probably a urine sample or blood or something and that should do it.' Wait, what was she doing? The nurse was squatting down at this legs. 'Please go down,' Petey willed his cock. She was measuring around his calf and along his feet. Would she...oh no, would she measure his inseam? No way the insurance company needed that, right?

Tasha was working her way around Peter's legs, with the endgame of going for his inseam, just like a tailor, and she planned on going further...oh yes. He hadn't protested with the off the wall nipple test, so she was going to go as far as her wicked desires were going to go. And she had plans to get him out of those tiny gym shorts, too.

Tasha wrapped the measuring tape around Peter's knees and then the thighs just above the knee and then mid-thigh right about the hemline of the shorts. She could see up the leg of the shorts to the silky grey liner holding the prize she desired to examine. Somewhere along the way, the youth had changed the position of his penis, and it looked like it was pointed up into the waistband. Tasha pursed her lips. She was hoping to tease it with this next measurement of his inseam, but oh well, his balls would still be accessible, and just like the nipples, Tasha knew from experience that a scrotum was a sensitive place for stimulus for a man.

Petey gulped. She was wrapping the measuring tape around his thighs right at the legs of his shorts, and she smiled up at him. That darn smile. That damn cleavage swaying under her shirt. That tempting lace he could see, that he could just reach out and tear... 'Just close your eyes, man, and think of boring stuff,' he told himself. 'It is almost over.' He clenched his jaw as he felt her hand holding the end of the tape brush up the inside of his thigh and then...and then...her knuckles oh so slightly lifted his sack. Her shifting knuckles slightly slightly juggled his now aching nads. He felt his cock twitch and swell with each heartbeat. Thankfully, the liner didn't allow his dick to push up through the waistband. Not so thankfully, that liner was directing the swelling appendage to arc outward and tent the fabric of his shorts. There was no way the nurse was going to miss this, right at her eye level, too. Petey was horned up and mortified that he was so on display.

She was measuring the other leg's inseam now, and now her fingernails were what was touching the thin liner between her and his balls. She splayed her fingers out, and Petey shivered from the sensational tickle that traced across his scrotum. "Are you ok?" she asked up at him. Petey opened his eyes to see her concerned face looking at him, right past the bulge of his swollen cock. One of the fingernails was still in contact with the liner and his balls. It traced a small lazy circle. Petey opened his mouth to answer but found his tongue and throat dry. He blinked and swallowed.

"Oh yeah, all good," he croaked. The nursed nodded and wrote things down on her clipboard. When she spoke next, his heart ran cold.

"We've got a last set of measurements, but I can't get your upper thighs with the shorts on. Go ahead and take them off."

What?! No way. I mean, yeah, physicals for soccer and swimming had involved getting naked, but Petey had never thrown a hard on while doing it with all the lads in high school. There was no way he could take off his shorts right now. The nurse would scream and screech and call him a pervert and a sleezeball. The police would show up. He'd have his admissions withdrawn. Dad would find out about getting high. This was the worst day of his life...

"Go ahead," Tasha coaxed. She could tell that all of these measurements had been stimulating the guy, and she had made sure every time he looked down at her she smiled and did something that would jiggle her bosom. Now it was all going to come to fruition. Was there someway she could get some pictures of this buck? That would be tough but a good puzzle to consider...

But the buck was just standing there, wide-eyed. Oh heavens, he was frozen. Was it fear? Given the bulge she saw hidden by that silky liner and gym shorts, he had nothing to be embarrassed by. Maybe he was far more naive than she had anticipated. "I don't...I don't have any underpants on," he said with his voice cracking. She nodded.

"Honey, I'm a nurse. It's nothing I don't see everyday. Just a couple quick measurements and you can cover up. I know it is annoying." Petey despaired. 'Annoying' wasn't how he would describe it, but she was right.

'She is a professional and a medical professional,' Petey told himself. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his gym shorts, took a breath, and started pulling them down. Tasha did her best to put a poker face on her eyes and mouth, but she was thrilled to command this young man to strip himself bare in front of her. Was this awakening something new for her libido? Maybe so...

For both Petey and Tasha, the de-pantsing seemed to stretch onward. The erection caught in the lining and tented outward completely with Petey bringing the shorts down from his waist to past his hips, and while he felt a catch in his chest seeing his pubic hair exposed, Tasha found herself clenching her hand in the thrill of it all.

+THWACK+

Just like that, the shorts slipped past Petey's groin, and his erection slapped upward into his tummy as he bent over. As he stepped out of the shorts, the nurse reached over to help him set his last piece of clothing aside. Was she staring at his boner?

Tasha helped Peter set aside the tiny gym shorts, and she caught herself fixing her eyes on his nice cock. It was a darker colour compared to the rest of his body, and he had a tanline from wearing a swim brief in the pool. He had been circumcised, and there was a pinkness to the skin at that top portion of his member. She noticed a glisten to the tip of his cock with that fun flare on his glans. His balls hung low and full. He wasn't the most endowed man she had seen naked, but it was exactly right for this young man. Only slightly out of proportion with the rest of him and when it came to being out of proportion, being long and a little girthy was a good thing with that part of the body. She made a point of looking away and nodded at the clipboard.

"Ok," she declared, "Upper thigh." She brought the tape up to the top of his leg and started wrapping the tape around.

Petey had squeezed his eyes shut. He just couldn't bear to watch his boner wag back and forth over this poor nurse's face. Her poor day was probably ruined, and she was probably going to make fun of him with her friends later tonight. He could feel her fingers with the tape crawling around the circumference of his upper thigh. The ticklish sensation of her fingernails traveled around the back of his leg and across the bottom of his ass cheek. He giggled at the tickle, and the nurse apologized. Petey cracked open an eyelid at the 'sorry' from the nurse and saw something that was going to stay in his wank fantasies long term. The nurse was looking up from her squat at his legs, her one hand at the front of his thigh, the other cupping his ass. And wagging with his heart beat was his raging boner, looming mere inches from her face. She smiled, saying, "Sorry, it is probably cold. Sensitive place, I know." Each word puffed air across the sensitive skin of his shaft. Petey was frozen in the tableau of eroticism.

Tasha was drinking in every second of this display. How she was longing plant her lips on that beautiful, rock hard cock. She strategically puffed air at the penis so tantalizingly close to her face, and she shifted her hands, the hand at the front of Peter's thigh sliding its fingers beside his scrotum to join the fingers lacing the measuring tape past his perineum. The thumb of her hand at his ass traced its nail against the back of Peter's nutsack, and she felt him twitch his muscles in his leg. His dick bounced in sympathy, and she thought she heard him whimper. She looked back up to see that tasty glistening glans discharge just enough precum to cause the droplet dangling off the tip to fall--right onto her face!

Petey watched his cock betray him. He felt the silky, ticklish touch of the nurse nudge his nuts and snake past his ass, and instinctually clenched his ass. To his horror, his boner began leaking precum, and that clench sent enough fluid to his cocktip that it dripped down onto the nurse. Now this would be the cause of a scream, right? He clamped a hand reflexively around the top of his dick while the nurse remarked, "oh." She stood up and grabbed a paper towel from the dispenser. "It's ok, honey," she reassured him. "Natural response for a man your age. Nothing I haven't seen before."

Wow, she really was a professional, Petey thought with some relief. He was hoping this wasn't anything that would be going in the notes. Tasha, meanwhile, had secretly licked the fluid and found the taste pleasing. If he was already spurting precum, would it possible to tease this buck into cumming from just excusable touches? Tasha was facing away from Peter and smiled to herself. Well, time for more measurements. And a plan was forming in her mind for how she might just snag some perverse pictures.

Tasha handed Peter a fresh paper towel and waited for him to wipe his glans. "Now, these next measurements are a little," she paused during her warning. Would he keep buying this charade? "well, they are a tad intimate."

Petey's head was swimming: how could it get even more personal than him being naked and erect in front of her? "Uhh," Petey stammered, but the nurse patted him on the shoulder and guided him with a hand on his hip back towards the exam chair.

"Have a seat on the edge," she instructed, and Petey complied, clutching his cock and balls out of residual modesty. "Now, Peter," she chided, "you'll have to put your hands at your sides." Petey sighed quietly. Just how much did she need to see?

Tasha hid her intake of breath. My, what a tantalizing appendage this striking Peter was pointing at her. Drink this in, she told herself, and she grabbed his member with one hand around his shaft while the other cupped his ballsack. Cute Petey flinched at the sudden intimate touch, and Tasha smiled a quick reassuring smile to him. "I will need both of my hands for measuring your testicles," she explained. "Can you please hold your penis out of the way?"

Petey blinked. Did he hear her correctly? "What?" he asked quietly. A look of patient patronizing passed across the pretty nurse's face as a slight shrug sagged her shoulders and made that lovely bosom bob. She released his sack and brought Petey's hand over to his groin and placed the tip of his boner into his palm.

"Can you hold yourself out of the way, please? I need to measure your testicular circumference and distance." Petey tried to answer but found his voice caught in his throat as he felt his throbbing cock slap into his hand. He tried to resist the urge to stroke himself and to avoid the pleasure of stroking his fingers and thumb down his shaft.

"Oh," he finally said. "I thought I misheard you." The nurse was bent towards her work, and Petey shivered to feel her breath tickle across his sack as her fingers and the tape measure flew across his nads and tugged and hefted his balls. My, did it feel nice to have her examine his genitals. So much better than his own self-examinations that happened almost twice daily. All of the tickling touches were making his cock twitch in his hand.

"Ok," she said, seemingly to his nuts, "All of this very good." And as she said these words, she reached for his dick and pulled it away from his hand, her one hand wrapping around the swollen tip of his dong and bending his rod straight towards her face. The other hand wrapped around the root of his penis and balls, wrapping the measuring tape first around the base of his member.

"What is this?!" Petey exclaimed, breathless. Tasha merely looked up from her measuring and batted her eyes.

"These measurements are indicative of testosterone levels, hon. Don't worry. I'm pretty sure it will come back healthy." With her prediction, Tasha gave Peter's cock a little squeeze.

"Yeah?" Petey asked. This was feeling really good! Tasha was now measuring the circumference of the midlength of his shaft, the fingertips of her right hand brushing his penis's underside. The skin there was so sensitive, and it was a favored spot for Petey's own manipulations when wanking. After an (overly) redundant and precise measurement of circumference, Tasha moved up to the flared crown of his cock. The pads of her fingers skimmed along his frenulum, and the sharp dose of pleasure made Petey's kegels twitch--and sure enough, a squirt of precum juice emerged from the tip.

"Oh dear," Tasha said, inwardly delighted she was causing more of his jism to erupt early. She, of course, was dancing her fingertips across as much of the sensitive member as she could justify for an examination, and this clueless erected young stud was too naive to know this was far, far beyond what normally happened.

"I'm so, so sorry," Petey squeaked. Tasha shook her head.

"Perfectly normal," she pronounced, staring at his pink glans erupt another drop of precum. "It happens to everyone--very healthy, very normal. Perfectly perfect for a young physically capable young man such as yourself. In fact, it would be worrying if you didn't react." Her one hand was holding his appendage between her thumb and fingers, that thumb carefully and oh so slightly rocking back and forth against his frenulum. Her other hand was reaching in her pocket for the next part of her plan. Petey watched her bring up a folded pad of gauze like for a bandage. "I'll clean this up," she announced and began to dab the scratchy fabric against the tip of his penis. She pointed his dick this way and that to change the angle she was looking at it, and she was noticing with an erotic thrill how a little more fluid came up with each twitch of his abs and thighs. She started gently wiping the dampened gauze across his glans, keeping his face at the edge of her vision.

Petey was so thankful this nurse was through and through a pro; she wasn't rattled by his pre-ejaculate spitting out of his dong, and she was even going to clean it off his dick so it wouldn't get on the measuring tape. But what was this? The dabs were fine with that gauze pad, minimal contact and friction and whatnot, but now she was wiping around the head of his cock! Her gentle little touches before were so nice, but this was something more like what he did with socks he was going to throw away. If she kept at this, it would be more than a little precum that she would be cleaning up. "Uh, that's very sensitive," he warned. He hated himself for enjoying this so much and hated himself for putting an end to her cleaning.

"So sorry, hon," it was Tasha's turn to apologize. She kept the gauze perched right under the tip of his dick while she positioned the measuring tape. When she pulled it taut, it slipped back past the flare on his glans, and she watched his eyes widen from the sensation. She apologized again and tried to get a good fit of the tape, which, of course, slipped back over the edge of the glans. "I'm sorry, but I need to try to wipe it dry," she explained before unfolding the gauze and wrapping it around Petey's dong.

By Petey's sensations and perspective, it looked like she was stroking him off, like he fantasized his dates doing. And of course, that was exactly what Tasha was truly doing--under the pretense of this quite thorough measuring. She felt herself become wet between her legs from seeing him lean back on the chair and his eyes roll back.

Petey was in heaven from this, but that quiet dread was building because he knew what would inevitably happen if she continued. He clenched his ass and curled his toes, and then just before he felt himself tumble into a climax, the nurse ceased her work. She wrapped the measuring tape around the glans and scribbled on her clipboard. Petey felt himself blush so deeply as he came back to his senses about what almost happened. The nurse looked up at him and noticed the blush.

"You ok, Peter?" she asked. He nodded hurriedly and wiped his hand over his face. "That was good," she reassured. "Good measurements and good numbers, thus good news for the insurance policy."

Tasha was loving this. From the curl of his toes and the tightness of his chest, it was pretty clear that she just about had this cute stud erupting all over himself. While she had been 'cleaning' the lad's cock head, she had put together what would be the best part of her perverse plan. Dare she go the whole way forward with this? "I need to grab some equipment," she announced. "Time for a cancer screening. Just about done!"

Petey watched the nurse stand and depart the room, his cock pointing right at her shapely rump as it swayed out of the room. Did she walk like that before? While he waited, Petey counted his breaths and thought about the hike he took the day before. Anything to change his mindset from sex and his penis. To his relief, his cock was slowly, oh so slowly, deflating. When the nurse returned to the exam room, it was no longer standing at a 45 degree angle up but had fallen to hovering just a bit over his balls. As something more of a grower rather than a shower, it was also no longer the same thickness or length. Did he see her frown when she looked at his groin?

Tasha had gone to retrieve a little gag gift for her coworker and fellow shift nurse who shared alternating weekends with Tasha for the clinic. It was her friend's 40th birthday just yesterday, and Tasha had stopped by the adult bookstore on the way to work to buy her a little special toy. They had had a good laugh about the thrusting, vibrating plug maybe being better than an actual boyfriend. Certainly less likely to take up space on the couch watching football. Now, Tasha was repurposing the device for this devious game. The lamp mounted on the arm on the wall would come into play, too, and Tasha took a moment to pull out the legitimate tube of lubricant from the cabinet, along with a pair of gloves and light blocking tanning goggles. Apart from the sex toy, each of those things did, indeed, have legit purpose, even for something like a thorough life insurance exam. What she had in mind, though...