The Thorough Examination of Peter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petey watched her arrange her tools on the counter and test the light on the arm mounted on the wall by the blood pressure cuff. The tube she set down next to the tapered, ribbed object worried him. What was that for?

"Ok," she announced. "If things work well, we won't need this." She tapped the tapered thing that rocked back and forth on the counter. "Honestly, I give it a 50/50." She flashed her smile at Petey. Tasha, though, knew the odds were 100% that she was going to use it and take this stud all the way with it.

She handed Petey the tanning goggles. "You'll want these while the UV and IR bulbs are on for the cancer screening. I'll have you stand again, arms up sorta like one of those body scanners at the airport. Don't worry. You'll be able to put your clothes on soon if we don't have to use the internal sensor." Petey furrowed his brow. 'Internal sensor'?

Tasha helped Peter stand at a decent spot in the middle of the room where the lamp would light him decently. She helped him put his arms in a decent position and then tapped his thighs. "Spread your legs a bit," she instructed and then reached between his legs to show just how far apart she wanted them, the reality being that she wanted to re-stimulate his ticklish tackle. She smirked at seeing his cock twitch from her hands brushing against his nads. Then she guided him a little this way and that with a hand on his chest, fingers flitting across his nipple. Satisfied that the tanning goggles blocked all vision, Tasha flicked on the IR lamp, splaying an interesting ambient light across his muscled body. She took a moment to properly drink in the tableau.

And then she brought out her phone from her pocket and snapped a few pictures of the naked stud with his half-inflated dong. She also made a point of some close snapshots of that tasty-looking equipment. "Ok, go ahead and turn slowly," she advised.

"Like this?" Petey asked, feeling mighty awkward. He started turning around in place with small steps. He felt his junk bounce a little and sway back and forth with each step.

"Perfect," Tasha said, both in the charade of this cancer screening and in the appreciation of watching his body turn and his genitals waggle. She had him stop when his ass was now pointed at the lamp. She took some full body shots from a few angles, again making a point of snapping a few close-ups of his sculpted, tight ass. Over the years she had been with a few guys who enjoyed ass-play. None of them had asses as cut as Peter's. She smiled at the thought of seeing this youth prance around a pool in a tiny speedo. A pity he hadn't been wearing one for this exam. Maybe she could angle some more college aged athletes visiting the clinic?

She switched off the lamp and told Peter he could remove the goggles. As he blinked, she made a point of tapping around the tablet they used in the office to review schedules, pretending to scroll around results on an empty spreadsheet.

Petey was unfurling his tee-shirt and shaking the liner back into place for his gym shorts when he heard the nurse sigh and cluck her tongue. Oh jeez, what was it now? "I'm sorry," she admitted. "We will need to use the internal sensor, too. Gotta double check a couple settings."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, you can't put your clothes back on yet. But this isn't that much less than what you would be wearing at the pool, right?" She giggled a cute laugh, and Petey tried to offer his own weak laugh and agreement. She made an exaggerated show of looking him head to toe. Petey's penis jumped at the blatant attention. He hoped she didn't notice. "Your time with sports has served your health well." Their eyes met, and Petey couldn't help but see her chest rise and fall with her breath. Was she wearing both a red lacy bra and panties?

"Ok," Tasha clapped. She needed to stop staring into those green eyes. If he had been the aggressive, meathead jock type, and if he had made a move on her, she just may have let him have his way. She chastised herself for getting so worked up. As it was, she was definitely going to need to change her underwear given how damp she had become feeling this healthy specimen of maleness. "Hop up on the chair, but face the wall. Not quite downward dog, but close to it."

"What?" Petey asked as he turned himself around on the chair, suddenly very conscious of his bare ass facing the hot nurse and his low hanging balls swaying between his thighs.

Tasha placed a hand on the small of his back. "Yep, lean a little more down on your arms. Perfect." She went to the counter, donned her gloves, and then squirted a dollop of lube onto her middle finger. "A little pressure coming but try not to clench."

"What, what?" Petey asked. Was she going to do what he thought she was going to do? He knew from jokes in sitcoms that the backdoor was how checks for prostate cancer were done. Is that what this was? Wasn't that for old men? He felt the slick tip of the nurse's gloved finger poke between his ass cheeks, and he flinched from the cool touch.

"It will warm up, hon," Tasha offered. Her unlubed hand spread his cheeks a bit to make it easier to insert her finger. Unsurprisingly, it was a tight fit. She smeared the thick lubricant around his puckering hole. "Please relax," she advised.

"Breathe," the nurse was saying. Petey breathed deeply and counted before exhaling. He hung his head down and looked back between his legs. Mostly, he just saw his dick and balls swinging. Phew, just how far was she going to go with her finger?

Tasha let each breath of Peter's coincide with pushing a little deeper. First just the tip, then the first knuckle. Then the second and then finally the entire finger was inside him. She let him adjust to the feeling and then twisted her finger, searching for the that lovely little prostate that she knew from kinkier exes would hit his sexual engine a special way.

Petey breathed in and out and continued to count. It was sorta unpleasant what he was feeling but not really painful. He guessed that was the benefit of good lube. In fact, if anything this was getting a little tedious, Petey reflected--or at least he was bored until the nurse's questing finger stroked something within him that made his eyes bug out.

There it is, Tasha realized, both from the feel of the gland and the reaction she felt jolt through Peter.

Petey bit his lip against the cushion of the chair as the tasty nurse tapped against his g-spot in a steady rhythm. He felt his cock rapidly reinflate, but he paid no mind to if the nurse noticed him soaking in every touch against that wonderful spot of his. When he focused his eyes again, his cock was the hardest he had seen it, and a clear droplet of precum dripped from his cock. No way the nurse didn't notice that...

Tasha had it confirmed that this was working well when she felt Peter squeeze and release around her probing finger. Doubly confirmed when the happily erecting prick began dripping seminal fluids. How she was longing to flick her tongue across that rock hard cock.

Petey sighed as Tasha withdrew her finger with a little 'plop'. He breathed a few breaths and started to rise when he felt that lubed presence at his ass again. This time, though, it felt more potent than one of her petite fingers.

Tasha moved quickly while Peter's head was swimming from the g-spot stimulus. She gauged roughly how much depth the toy butt plug would need to hit his prostate, and she set the thrusting part with a few clicks before slicking the length of the gadget with the lube. What was this? It seemed like her innocent stud was actually rocking back into the toy poking into his ass. He seemed to freeze when the fuller thickness of the plug entered his hole, but it quickly slipped past the swollen curve in its middle.

"Uh, what is..." Petey croaked. The nurse patted his ass cheek.

"That's the internal sensor," Tasha lied. "It will work with the IR and UV to detect any masses. It's not as fast as the surface sensor, but it is thorough. You'll need to turn over now and put on the goggles. Don't worry. You can stay seated." Petey started to turn over but felt his boner run into the arm of the chair, and he stopped.

"Uh..." Tasha tapped the bottom of his shaft twice from between his legs.

"Don't worry about it. Natural, healthy reaction, honey. The sooner you turn over, the sooner I can start the timer." Petey sighed and flopped over. His rigid cock swayed back and forth, dripping precum across his lap.

Tasha tapped the chair arms. "Hands here." She then gently spread Peter's legs. "Legs wide. And try not to move, as best as you can. If you move, the scan has to backtrack. Sorta restart." She had taken off her gloves and patted his tight pec. "Just about done." Tasha took half a step back and considered the view. One last adjustment. "Let's just move this here," she said nonchalantly. While Petey watched wide-eyed, she used her hands to change the angle of his boner from swaying forward to laying against the bottom of his torso. His perverted side wanted her to keep changing its position, but that wasn't a nice thought to have.

Tasha stood by the lamp, the remote control for the butt plug in her pocket. "Goggles on," she instructed. Petey complied. She bent over and looked around the edges and waved her hand to check if he could see. She snapped a quick shot of the fully erected youth and then turned on the lamp...

...and turned on the plug. The vibration began to whir, and the little forwards-and-back thrust began its oscillations. Peter's groin thrust upward, and his hands flinched towards his lap.

"Careful," Tasha advised. Petey apologized and returned to his position. She saw him grip the arms of the chair and clicked the remote up a notch. She let it set for a moment before continuing to dial it up. Each click increased the stimulus to his prostate, and each click brought forth more copious squirts of precum that dribbled around his cock. His chest started rising and falling more rapidly, and a deep flush saturated his chest and neck.

Tasha prepared her phone to record some video. She was expecting the finale quite soon now. Petey was, despite his attempts to stay perfectly still, thrusting his groin upward, but only slightly. One excretion of pre-ejaculate actually spurted a bit up his chest, but he barely noticed. All he knew was that he felt the strangest sort of stirring that he was going to orgasm. From within! From that stupid sensor in his ass. And right in front of the beautiful nurse. He would never live this down.

"Should..." he tried to get some sort of control over the situation. Tasha shushed him. She wasn't going to let this end in disappointment. She felt her nipples harden in her bra and herself gush wetness below. His cock was so shiny, so swollen, no longer pink but actually red at the tip. It twitched with his heartbeat and glistened with all of the fluids his beautiful balls had produced. Tasha watched his jaw clench, the temples tighten, and his abs ripple with a spasm. He was cumming!

Petey couldn't believe it. He knew it was coming, but some large part of his brain didn't accept that it would actually happen. The sensor would stop. The nurse would stop like when she was scrubbing his cockhead with the gauze, stop just shy of making him cum. Not now, though. The gadget stimulated his prostate unrelentingly with both vibration and poking thrusts. His balls drew up, and his member surged even more in hardness and length and girth before erupting enormous, forceful spurts of white semen. His legs clenched. His hands went white knuckle on the chair arms. His face contorted and his mouth pursed into an actual 'O'. The semen splatted against the wall behind him with the first shot, the next across his chest. Then, the next squirt went far again, this time onto his face and into his mouth. Six mighty splurts of cum painted Petey and parts of the exam room.

All of them caught on camera by Tasha, who was beside herself in the thrill of this moment.

"Ok, ok," Petey heard as he came back to his senses. Did what he think happen actually...happen? Oh god... The nurse was wiping up his cum with tissues, off his chest, off his cheek, off the wall. "You just got a little, well a lot, excited. That's all. Young men can be aroused at a moment's notice. They can be easily overstimulated. No one needs to know. We got the scan done, honey." She helped Petey up and pulled the internal sensor out of him. He found himself weak in the knees, but he sheepishly put his clothes back on. He could barely look the nurse in the eye.

The rest of the examination went without a hitch, just a few papers to fill out. The whole time, the nurse was just as pleasant as could be. Go figure, Petey thought. As he went to leave, Tasha warned him, with a wink, "Now, there may be a follow-up."