All Comments on 'The Three Dark Angels'

by Ozma12533

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
demon_Xdemon_Xalmost 11 years ago

way to go man keep writing like this and you are going to make a history here

demon_Xdemon_Xalmost 11 years ago

yeah and one more thing i cant fucking wait for more

Ozma12533Ozma12533almost 11 years agoAuthor
Author's comments

I thank those who have left their comments so far, and I would like to reply to them, as well as others who come across this story.

My apologies, if you're looking to see more of it, that may happen, but not for months or even longer than a year. Also, I am trying to get this published, so what would be the point of that if I posted the entire story up for free? True, this segment is only from book one out of four, but there are important events that occur here that I would like to not give away. One such example is the full story of how Aegis and Sabrina get together, what it means and brings to the story. Again, my apologies about things like that.

The second note I would like to make is yes, there are a number of errors that are now glaringly obvious to me since this format uses double spaces in between the paragraphs, which I don't do, but may start to because of this. (Yes, I also have a history of this as I wrote the Loners. To be honest, I think I've gotten better, but I'm still far from perfect.)

Lastly, the rather long history segment at the start of the story. To be honest, I'm attempting to make this story as epic as it can possibly be, and though many might consider this arrogant of me, I will say this.

In order to step into the world of Magicka, you need to 'go to school'. Just as though a Martian stepped down on Earth for the first time and wouldn't know where to even begin in order to learn our culture and our way of life, the morals and rules we abide by and why, I want to bring the world of Magicka to that level, a world with such a vast and expansive culture that it requires a history lesson even before the reader attempts to venture into this world.

Now yes, many will say 'why not point it out when it comes up during the story?' But, my response to that is 'look at how many different things the story introduces, and doesn't 'begin' at one specific timeline.' The uncovering of the Lost Desert, an event 30 prior to the story, the burning of Overlook, an event 13 years prior to the story, and finally, I begin with a story of a Magi, who lives in a culture completely unknown to our world. All of the history lessons of all of these events, and why they're significant, would have been done throughout the beginning regardless. (By the way, the reason I decided to introduce the story like this is to keep the readers guessing on what all of these events mean, and what exactly is the full story surrounding them. Connections can be put together, but I expect readers to be intelligent enough to do that, and even so far as to figure it all out on their own, especially the more glaringly obvious ones. But, not everything is as it seems. Hehehehehe. At least, that's what I'm aiming for.)

Now, I haven't gone and re-edited the intro for months, because right now I'm busy continuing to give myself that vast history lesson as I continue to write this story and the correct answers become clear. So the way the history is presented is yes, anywhere from kind of sloppy to full out ridiculous. Sorry, but, in a sense, I don't have all of the correct answers to establish a strong sense of consistency.

So, yes, to some, all of that might have come off as arrogant, but to me, I'm simply trying to make this into the best story possible. That is my responsibility to this story, and I owe this story that much considering I've been putting all of this together since I was 19, and was beyond awful when I first began, having to completely scrap my first draft two years later and start anew, and the first version of this was awful, to say the least. My venture with the Loners did actually help me mature, as I had opinions and ideas come from third parties that I would have not considered, and helped this story become better.

Lastly, again I would like to thank all who read this and welcome any and all comments, along with any questions they would like to ask me.

EdwarusEdwarusover 10 years ago
Loved it

By far an amazing story and cant wait to read the rest of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
class

5 stars please post the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best story ever

i don't think you should wait for any more votes reader here majority only look for sex ,you try on other website too, and i can tell you it will go in top ten 100 percent but wish you tell us when where you will post next part i just can't for what happens next,this is one of the best story i read on literotica i am fan of this story ,i wish i could meet you now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

I really appreciate when authors like you create fully developed worlds and thickly layered characters. In the beginning and middle I was a bit thrown off by the switching around of the the narrative but I am glad it reads the way is does now. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

where can i buy the book and whats its name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
question

how come angelus didnt find a girl that could put up with his bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

You did a great job on this. Thanks for sharing your Gift.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang19555 months ago

What you get payed by the word. Rehash and rehash. I wasn't going to vote but 1 is a better idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous