The Three of Us

Story Info
From monogamous relationship to joyous threesome.
2.3k words
4.36
12k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marnie's story...

Jay and I had known each other years ago, long before either of us married. We had dated, but never in a serious way, just hanging out and enjoying each other's company. Eventually we each went our separate ways, seemingly never to see each other again. I married, and eventually so did he. Then my marriage broke up, due to a complete breakdown in communications. My ex-husband and I remain friends, helping each other from time to time, walking with our grown children as they make their own way in life. There has been, however, no further close contact, and definitely nothing sexual.

Somehow, along the way, the paths Jay and I walked had crossed again. I had met his wife Jen, and now I was visiting them. While I doubted Jen and I would ever be close friends, we were comfortable together.

It had been a full day, I was tired, and had gone to lie down to rest. I removed all my clothing, pulled on a loose top which covered me down below my hips.

I was lying on the bed on my stomach when Jen came in, straddled me, and started to massage my back. It felt great, one friend doing something nice for another. It was clear that she was happy to massage my whole back, so I assisted by taking off my top. that left me naked, but we were comfortable enough as two women together that it didn't present itself as an issue. As she continued, her fingers would occasionally drape lazily over the side of my boobs, though there was no indication of this becoming a sexual act.

I was very much enjoying this physical contact. Jen said it was almost time for her to leave -- I responded that it would disappoint me if she did! She stopped, thought for a moment, then relaxed to my side, resting on her elbow.

I rolled onto my side, facing away from her, so she could continue the massage if she wanted. My top leg was bent at the knee, the bottom leg straight. Jen moved her arm from my hip so that it nestled between my legs, her wrist gently on my cunt. Again, nothing was initiated by her and there was no aim to make this anything other than what it was right now.

For me, that was soon to change. I reacted, starting to move, slowly at first, her wrist beginning to press lightly against me. As I started to move a little more, I placed my hand on hers, guiding it harder into my cunt, moving her fingers against me, bringing me to an intensely rewarding orgasm. I think it must have been one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had!

We talked a lot after that -- not of what happened, but of Jay. She asked if Jay and I had ever made love. I said that interestingly, though I think it was what I wanted when we were together and that I was disappointed that we had never done it, it was the fact that I felt that after Jay moved to a place of his own closer to the beach, that that's where we were heading in the relationship. And that scared me. Rather than talk, I ran -- and so, without words, the relationship was over.

We (well, I) spoke of our relationship back then. I told Jen it was physical, that you would often ride your motor bike to my motel early in the morning (me often having given you a key the night before), let yourself in and hop into bed with me! Yet, for some reason, perhaps more of my making than his, Jay and I never made love. I said that clearly we were more than just friends, very comfortable in the closeness we shared, yet we never progressed to making love.

Then Jen dropped the most unexpected question: Did I want to make love with Jay now?

That was answered quickly and honestly: heck, yeah!! But only with her consent. She answered quietly that she would like to watch. That surprised me totally, but I wasn't about to complain!

The arrangement was made -- interestingly, without ever consulting Jay. Jen must have told him of our conversation, and that if he wanted to make love with me, it was okay with her, provided she could be present.

The arrangement was that if Jay woke in the night, he would come across the landing into my room and hop into bed with me -- Jen would follow and watch. Or, if I woke, I would come into their bed -- Jen, again, would watch.

As it happened, Jay came to me. Our lovemaking was gentle and tender. I was aware of Jen standing at the door watching, but we continued in her presence. I wondered how it was for Jay. He seemed happy with it, given that Jen had given the okay, and I was more than happy with it.

It happened again on a later night, but this time more graphically. I went into their room, standing naked on Jay's side of the bed, and started to gently caress his naked body. He, of course, started to react quickly. I climbed onto their bed, aware that Jen was now awake and watching, and continued. Our lovemaking was intense -- deep throated kisses, Jay's hands over my boobs, his mouth sucking them, finger fucking and tongue fucking, before he ramming his cock into me. Our language was explicit, our actions powerful.

Jay was meaningfully engaged in making love with me, and Jen's presence was obvious, but fortunately no deterrent to it.

We lay on the bed after several powerful orgasms -- I was in the middle between the two of them. After some time, I reached out and took Jen's hand, reaching across me, so that she touched Jay. He took both our hands in his, Jen's hand on the bottom, then mine, then his. He held them for some time, then moved our hands together back to me, guiding her in an exploration of my body -- boobs first, then down my stomach to my cunt. It was very gentle, but very arousing. I turned my head towards Jen and kissed her as she did this -- it wasn't passionate, but it was sensuous. We both enjoyed it.. as did Jay!

Jay's story...

This whole thing had been mind-blowing for me. How these two wonderful women had come up with it, and how Jen had agreed to it, I had no idea. But I was pleased they did.

Having just made love with Marnie, and lying in bed with her and Jen, I was unsure what to do now. Then Marnie took Jen's hand and guided it over to me. I, in turn, began guiding their hands, Jen's under Marnie's, to an exploration of Marnie's body.

This whole thing was getting a reaction from me. Having just had a most powerful orgasm, exploding deep in Marnie's cunt, I was getting hard again.

I removed my hand from hers, allowing her and Jen to continue their journey of discovery. I placed my hand gently behind Marnie's shoulder, and rolled her over on her left side, facing Jen. Also on my side at this point, I slide close to her, till my cock was nestling in the crack of her arse. I moved down to where it slid between her legs. She raised her right leg slightly and I thrust forward, sliding into her cunt.

Marnie with her right hand, and Jen with her left, now reached out and caressed each other's faces. There was a look of gentle wonder on both. Then their free hands began a mutual exploration. This time it was not Marnie guiding Fen's hand, but Marnie and Jen exploring each other's bodies, gently and tenderly, as I slowly thrust in and out of Marnie, my right hand stroking her side, hip, leg.

Marnie's fingers touched Jen's forehead, her lips, as Jen touched Marnie's, almost as a mirror image. Mouths opened softly, sucked fingers in, felt them probe, slide slowly in and out. The fingers withdrew, then traced their way down each other's bodies, chest, then boobs.

Marnie found Jen's nipple, traced it, squeezing it very gently, as Jen did the same in turn. Then Marnie moved her hand down, to cup Jen's full boob, hold and squeeze it gently.

Jen gave Marnie's boob a very brief squeeze, then moved her hand on top of Marnie's. She made no effort to take Marnie's hand away. Instead, she squeezed it tightly, causing Marnie's hand to squeeze Jen's boob, pushing it up into its fullest, crushing it against her chest. I could tell from the change in Marnie's breathing, the way her hips moved and her cunt clamped down on my cock, that she was enjoying this totally new sensation of forcefully squeezing, almost mauling, another woman's boob. Jen released and squeezed, released and squeezed. Marnie had no problem in following suit, now moving to continue the action whether Jen was squeezing her hand or not. Marnie rotated Jen's hand, rotating her boob, squeezed, grasped the nipple between fingers, tugged, then squeezed again.

Jen's hand fell away, then moved back to Marnie's body, sliding down Marnie's stomach to her cunt. Her fingers touched Marnie's clit, pressed, sending her into a massive orgasm. She didn't know that Marnie could manage multiple orgasms. She was about to learn!

Her fingers spread now, around my cock, as she continued down. She and I could feel each other now, my cock continuing to slide in and out of Marnie's cunt. I reached around and cupped Marnie's boob, fondled it, then returned to stroking her side and hip.

I could see that Jen was wrapped up in the whole experience. Her hand withdrew from Marnie's cunt, then pushed passed it, between Marnie's legs, then between mine. She cupped my arse in her hand. Then her head dipped to Marnie's boob, and she began to explore its nipple with her tongue, circling it, flicking it. Then she opened her mouth wide, and sucked Marnie's tit into her mouth. At the same time, her hand tightened on my arse, then pulled me forward and up, driving my cock into Marnie's cunt. She released, let me slide back, then repeated the pull, again and again, as her mouth devoured Marnie's tit, sucked on it. Marnie exploded in another orgasm.

Jen then released me, and moved her hand back to Marnie's cunt, lifted her head from Marnie's boob. Marnie's hand now left Jen's boob, moved down to Jen's cunt. Reaching it, she slid your fingers along it, feeling its wetness. She cupped Jen's cunt, then slid two fingers in. This, too, was a totally new experience, one Marnie found exciting. Gently she finger-fucked Jen, cupping Jen's cunt in her hand. Jen reacted by rolling slightly onto her back, and spreading her legs, giving Marnie greater access. Meanwhile, Jen's hand continued to hold Marnie's cunt, her palm continuing to press and release Marnie's clit, watching fascinated as Marnie went into yet another orgasm.

Then Marnie slid her hand out of Jen's cunt, and began stroking her clit, slowly at first, then faster and faster as she felt Jen's body respond. Suddenly, Marnie moved her head down, fastened her mouth on Jen's tit, and sucked the fullness of it into her mouth. She found herself sucking, hard, revelling in the taste and texture, the feel of it all. Jen's hand now left Marnie's cunt and my cock, moved to the back of Marnie's head. But she wasn't trying to remove Marnie. Instead, she pressed Marnie's head against her tit, pushed her mouth harder onto it. Marnie sucked again, harder now. Her fingers continued to stroke Jen's clit, fast now, and suddenly she felt and heard Jen explode in orgasm, her body shaking. Marnie held her cunt, slowed her pace, let Jen relax.

By this time, I was pretty much gone myself. Marnie had had several orgasms, Jen had had one. I was completely unable to hold back any longer. I involuntarily increased my pace, the power of my thrust, until I was pounding Marnie as hard as I could. Then suddenly I went into spasm, pouring myself once again into her.

Both women knew perfectly well what was happening. Marnie cried out in joy, Jen gave a happy laugh, a smile over her entire face. I collapsed.

Together we lay there, Jen on her back, Marnie half on her body, her head on Jen's shoulder, me cuddled against her back, my arm over both of them. Jen stroked Marnie gently. Marnie alternated between stroking Jen gently and reaching back to fondle my cock and balls. We fell asleep.

That was Monday night. The next two nights, Jen and I slept together, alone in our room, Marnie in the guest room. Nothing was said, though there was a relaxed and happy atmosphere, and gentle touches between all of us.

On Thursday Jen approached me. She asked "Have you and Marnie been together since Monday night?" I answered truthfully that we had not. She said "I didn't think so." Then, "She's leaving tomorrow." I nodded, wondering what was going through her mind. She turned away, leaving me perplexed.

A few minutes later Jen came back. "I'm meeting Barbara for lunch. We have a lot to talk about. I won't be back for a couple of hours." Okay, I thought, that's fine. Then, "When I get back, I expect to see a glow on Marnie's face. I want to see her radiant from being well and truly fucked. Then tonight she can share our bed one last time before she goes."

I was in happy agreement. Jen and I gave each other a goodbye kiss, and I went to find Marnie and abide by Jen's wishes.