The Three of Us Ep. 03

Story Info
Becky, mom, me... and George... get freaky.
2k words
6.3k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

Fake... Fantasy... Fiction... Incest And Loving Wives Based Shenanigans And Filth

"My God, I love your butt, Becky. It's so beautiful. My God, it's so beautiful."

Becky downs another shot of whiskey and slaps her ass, smirking very-wickedly back at George. He's on his knees behind her, worshipping her amazingly sexy booty. Becky's black leather pants are so tight and form fitting, they look like they're painted on.

Becky's working late again at the bar. Mom's home with me. She's off today. George is taking full advantage of the situation too. He's got my bright red/orange haired boss-bitch Irish wife in his office, feeding her shots of whiskey and all the Guinness she can handle. And... it's working.

Dude's had a massive crush on Becky since he first met her. He flirts with her every chance he gets. Becky's in a really good mood tonight... and she's drinking... so George got real lucky with his flirting, this time.

George's 73 year old hands roam all over that black leather-clad booty. He licks and kisses every single inch of it as well. Worshipping my wife's booty with the pure, carnally-fueled love and adoration it deserves.

"I love your beautiful ass so very much. God, I love it."

"That's right you do. Worship my bum, you horny freak. Do it right!" Becky's Irish accent is so fucking sexy. Her long bright hair. Her absolutely gorgeous, trim, very-well toned body. Her perfect face. All of it together make her a horny freak's wet dream cum true.

Becky's smirks back at George. Rubbing her booty all over his face. She laughs and pulls his white hair. Smacking his face as she starts downing another Guinness. George has all of the drinks lined up perfectly for Becky on his desk.

Her long, bright red/orange hair is swaying around so damn sexy as Becky's moves her head from drinking, back to smirking at George. Back and forth.

Becky's leaning over his desk and drinking while ol' George worships her booty. Lathering those skin-tight pants with his saliva as he licks all over her ass. All the way around and back. Kissing it too. Rubbing his face all over it as well. Motorboating Becky's ass and pussy through the black leather pants.

Becky's enjoying it too. Smirking wide and mockingly laughing as she slaps George. Drinks... and grinds her perfect ass on his face. Being the uber-hot boss-bitch she truly is.

"DO IT, BITCH! EAT MY ASS! DO IT! DO IT GOOD AND DON'T FUCK UP!" Becky laws down the law. Chugging her Guinness, then slapping the empty can down on the desk. Belching, and wiping her mouth with her arm, then slapping George's pervertedly-happy grinning face. She grabs his white hair and yanks it. Jerking his head around as George tries to shove his tongue through those painted-on, oh so sexy black leather pants.

He tongues her booty hole as good as he can. Lapping it with his tongue. Shoving his tongue as deep into Becky's ass-crack as it will possibly go with those leather pants on.

Becky's laughing and smirking extra-wickedly. She's feeling good. 8 shots of whiskey and four Guinness down. My bitch can handle her liquor. She may be kinda small, but she's very-mighty when it comes to drinking.

George can't stop grinning that shit-eating grin that he's got plastered on his mature face. He's got his big, hefty, old dick out and he's jerking it. His new cock ring on and everything.

"Stand up and smack that big fucking dick on my arse! Do it, bitch! Now!!!" Becky mockingly smacks his face again. Smirking away.

George quickly stands up and starts smacking his ten inch, raging-hard and throbbing hard as well, monster on that gorgeous booty. His precum leaves greasy smear stains all over Becky's black leather pants. It mixes with George's saliva that's already smeared all over them.

Meanwhile... at home...

"Hehehehe. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Eat my pussy, baby. Yum. Hahaha. Yeahhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom belches loud after she takes a big swigg of Henny. We both laugh at that. We're happy. Mom's sitting up in bed. Her long, super smooth legs spread wide. I'm between those legs, eating her extra-delicious pussy pie, sucking down her honey-sweet juices... and cum... with a huge, happy smile on my very-loving son face.

I've been sucking on and licking out her pussy for the last hour or so. God, I love eating mom's snatch.

My tongue's swirling around inside there, lapping away at her puffy pink folds. Fucking her wildly-quivering pussy, then rolling around side to side, licking up very last drop of pussy juice it can find.

I suck on her pussy too. The whole thing, then just the swollen labia. Each lip getting its own suck job, then both of them together. I nibble on them gently as I suck them. Harder, then soft, alternating speed and suction strength.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN, BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom heatedly plays with my blonde hair, and smiles so freaking wide. Her eyes closed. Her face flush with orgasmic glee.

She grinds her furiously-cumming cunt on my mouth as I suck down all of her milky sex-honey. Slurping and sucking it out nice and soft and slow and deep, then hard and fast and even deeper. That drives mom wild with delight. She screams out over and over as her pussy shoots it's delicious load deep into my mouth.

My tongue lapping at Mom's wildly-trembling pussy walls the whole time. Her long legs wrapping around my head. Her pussy throbbing outta control.

Mom's entire body is trembling with electric orgasmic release.

I just smile, and drink her cum. All of it. Loving it so very much. Loving her so very much as well. Looking up and smiling at my absolutely perfect, long blonde haired goddess mom. Totally mesmerized by her. She's the hottest and most gorgeous dream woman ever to walk the earth.

I softly rub mom's smooth thighs as she finishes cumming in my mouth. I make sure to suck her dry. Sucking out every last drop of milf pussy cream in there. Deep and slow, then deep and hard. Alternating again. Mom screaming out in unbridled ecstasy once more.

"GOD! That was AMAZING, BABY! WOW! Whew! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom pulls me up to her, very-wickedly grinning at me. We kiss. So passionately. My hands gripping those all natural 34FFs and squeezing away on them as our tongues fuck wild and loving in our mouths. Mom's lips driving mine absolutely crazy. They're so soft and smooth and creamy. The perfect lips.

Mom rolls me over onto my back, licks my lips, and gives me an extra, uber-horny and wicked grin.

"Now... I'm gonna fuck your sexy brains out, baby. Hahaha. Mama's gonna drain these big beautiful balls dry. Hahahahaha. MWAH!" Mom gives me a big kiss on the lips, then she snakes her way down to my dick, and starts sucking my tattooed... shiny gold stars inked all over my cock and balls... cock. Wickedly-grinning at me the whole damn time.

Back at the bar...

"That's right, bitch! Fuck my arse with that big thing! Do it! Do it, bitch! Harder!"

Becky's being Becky. Taking charge. Slapping at George as he fucks her black leather pants-covered ass crack with his thumping-hard dick.

Becky's letting him fuck her... Sort of. She liked the job George did worshipping her booty, so she decided to throw him a bone. She's letting him fuck her perfect ass that he's obsessed with over her tight leather pants. No insertion at all. Sorry dude. Ha.

George is making the most of the opportunity though. He's gripping Becky's sexy hips and pounding away. Thrusting that huge old dick into her leather covered ass crack, grinding against her ass big time. Fats and furious. Precum pouring from his excitedly-thrusting dick. Smearing all over those sexy ass pants.

He's pervertedly grinning from ear to ear. Slapping Becky's beautiful, black leather covered butt. Fucking her ass crack just like he would her ass. The cock ring he's got on is making his already big and excited dick even bigger, harder, and more excited.

Becky's smirking back at him. Downing yet another Guinness. She's up to six Guinness now. Ten shots of whiskey down too.

Her eye are rolling around in her head. Her pussy tingling mightily too from George's very-excited dick work on her black leather pants covered booty. Becky's enjoying it all, but she's still the boss. The Man I guess you could say. (Wink) Ha.

"God! I might just cum all over your pants, babe! You sure I can't fuck your butt for real?" George is growling wild and heated.

"NO!!! N... O! You don't deserve that privilege, you nasty fucking perv! HA!" Becky smacks George's excitedly-grinning face. Mocking him with a cocky smirk and laugh.

"UHHH!!!" George starts spasming as he cums. His hips lurching forward as his jizz explodes out of his cock. The first blast erupting so hard, it shoots all the way over to the wall behind his desk. Becky's smirks and downs another shit of whiskey. Flipping over the glass and slamming it down on George's desk. A huge, boss-bitch, HELL YEAH smirk on her beautiful, cherry-red lips.

George yanks on Becky's long red hair as he keeps cumming, but he gets another slap in the face for his efforts. He's grinning from ear to ear. His huge dick throbbing incessantly as it shoots his messy wad all over my wife's skin-tight black leather pants. The creamy goo is running all over her leather-clad booty as she dances it around for her own kinky entertainment.

"WHEW! That was great, baby. Thanks. Maybe I can get in there for real next time." George won't let up. Pervy-grinning and wiping his brow. Becky slaps him again and laughs.

"Lick it up, bitch! All of it! Get my pants spotless!" Becky orders. Smirking and laughing back at him, over her shoulder, with her mouth full of Guinness.

George pauses. He's not sure about what Becky wants. That's a lot of cum for him to eat. He wonders to himself though, if he does it, will that increase his chances of actually getting to fuck her awesomely-beautiful butt.

"NOW!!!" Becky smacks him out of his thinking daze.

George decides to submit and play the odds. He kneels down submissively, and starts licking up his own cum from all over Becky's super-tight black leather pants. She laughs over her shoulder at him, and smirks even wider. Gulping down another mouthful of Guinness. She's loving watching her pervy old boss be her willing, cum-eating bitch.

"That's it, bitch! Eat your fucking cum off of ma pants. You freaky, cum-eating bitch! HA!" Becky spurs him on. Laughing at him and jerking his head around by his short white hair.

George just grins... and gags. He eats his jizz though. Making sure to lick every last drop up to please his uber-hot, hard drinking, boss-bitch Irish mistress. Her long bright hair turning ol' George on as he chugs down his own mature seed.

Back at home...

"Do me, baby. Do MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Mom lays her long blonde haired head back, smiling from ear to ear, and cums all over my dick. She's on all fours on the bed. I'm behind her, fucking her gorgeous-milf pussy deep and dirty. Fourteen-inches of fat, bulging, tattooed, loving son dick thumping her coochie hole for the last fifteen awesome minutes or so.

Mom's huge hanging udders are getting worked over by me too. My hands squeezing them thrillbilly-silly, baby. Hard and tight. Just like she loves.

I pound my mom's frantically-heaving pussy hard and fast. She squirts, and I keep on fucking. Harder and faster. Deep and dirty. Pounding my favorite pussy ever into delicious vanilla pudding. Woo! Ha.

When I cum. It's explosive. My cock lurching so fucking hard and deep inside that milf-mama honey-hole as it frantically pumps out my sticky seed. Drenching mom's thumping pussy folds. She screams out in blazing-hot unbridled ecstasy. Her screams are muffled quickly though as I pull her back to me and shove my fucking tongue down her throat, still kneading and squeezing those massive, incredibly-perfect breasts.

I'm growing myself. My cumming thrilling me too. Not just mom.

"God, I love you, baby. My handsome, sexy baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom smiles, tickling my chin as we kiss. Loving, passionate... and dirty. So much spit rolling between out heated mouths. Fuck! My mom's the best. Period. That's it. End of story... literally. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
My Son and Wife A family gets closer.in Incest/Taboo
Mother-in-Law gets Action Pt. 01 My Mom in law gives me a midnight stroking.in Incest/Taboo
Family Vegas Trip Ch. 01 2 brothers sharing a room with their sister hit the jackpot!in Incest/Taboo
In-Law Getaway A broken AC leads to a foursome with my wife and her parents.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories