The Three Rituals Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a young woman's entry to consensual slavery.
8.7k words
4.18
9.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rituals

Chapter 1 -- Introductions

He looked his age, but appeared to be fit. Tall, 6" 6' or so, with a full head of hair, somewhat longish, dark brown but with a touch of gray at the temples. He had a full mustache with handlebars, brown with streaks of gray. His shoulders were broad and his arms appeared to be strong, but that may just be the cut of his suit. It was a very expensive Savoy, dark brown tweed, semi-formal with a gray vest complete with a pocket watch and gold chain. His legs were long and she noticed that he wore western style boots, with a square tow, rather than the more traditional wingtip shoes. Strange choice in London.

He came towards her and extended his hand. "Ms. Dzorva, I am James Cavendish. I am so happy to meet you. If I may say, your reputation proceeds you."

She took his hand in hers. "My 'reputation'? To what reputation are you referring? My photos, my education, investments, or just my ability to deepthroat a big cock?"

Sir James held onto her hand and gave it a firm squeeze, not painful but testing. He chuckled and had a twinkle in his eye. "Touché'. Ms. Dzorva. Well played." She returned his squeeze, but knew that she would never be able to keep up with him, he was obviously much more powerful than he was.

He released her hand and, turning to Mr. Tibble, said "Alfred, would you please excuse us for a little bit. I think that I should talk to Ms. Dzorva alone." Tibble did a slight bow. "Of course, Sir James, take all the time you need." He turned and left, flossing the door softly behind him.

Sir James indicated the sofa and said, "Please, sit." Ami sat down on the large, leather couch. Sir James sat in a large, overstuffed chair across from it.

"Ms. Dzorva," be began. She cut him off. "Sir James, please call me Ami." He studied her for a moment and replied, "I would prefer to take you up on that gracious offer, but only after we come to some sort of formal agreement. Understand, I have my reasons, and they are mostly to your benefit."

This left Ami a little confused. Why would it be to her benefit to have him address me so formally, she thought? But she answered him, "As you wish. Please continue."

He went on," What I am offering you is an exclusive, personal service contract of which there are three parts, completely separate from each other. And, yes, I am offering it, but only partially, because of your ability to 'deepthroat a big cock', as you so quaintly put it. I am seeking a companion and one of the requirements for the position will be sexual in nature. But I assure you that your other traits have not gone unnoticed. Your intelligence and poise, yes and your beauty, are also desirable traits for this job."

"How, specifically, would this work, Sir James", she asked

"The first phase is a contract for you to come to my Island in Malta and live there for a week. I will provide transportation, both there and back, by my own private jet. You will live at my residence, a private room, a suite, really, with food included, for a week so you can get to know the environment. It is a very luxurious estate, if I do say so myself, with a large pool, tennis court, various hiking and running trails, entertainment center and a quaint village within walking distance. There are free medical and dental facilities as well as a personal trainer and dietitian. It is all quite nice."

"At the end of that first week, you will make a decision to continue with the next phase or not. Your free choice. If you choose not to continue you will be free to leave and my jet will take you to any country in Europe that you wish. No harm, foul or bad feelings. For this first phase, you will be paid $20,000 American, deposited in your own bank account, or you can have Mr. Tibble set one up for you. This fee will be paid upon your signature on the contract. You can, of course, verify the transfer of funds before we leave. During your entire time at the Island you will be provided with a personal credit card so you can buy any clothes or other needs, so as not to detract from your funds, and you may travel, freely, by the ferry to the adjacent island of Costa. Is that clear?"

"Yes." She said, "An all-expense paid trip to private luxury Mediterranean Island resort. So I just hang around and enjoy myself for a week, spending money as I please. And this second phase? Is that when the 'personal services' will begin?"

He looked her squarely in the eyes, locking hers on his. He replied, "You do have a skill of getting right to the crux of the matter, don't you? To be frank, yes, but let me explain further."

"Please do."

He continued, "During the first phase, I may or may not be around. Business duties and all that. You will be on your own except for the staff and a few other guests who reside there. The second phase will entail us interacting on a more, shall I say, personal level." his eyes locked. "You will get to know me better and I will, shall we say, 'audition' you, perform some testing, to see if you are a good fit for the position. This phase will extend for 3 weeks. We will interact for a portion of one day, once a week, during the three weeks. You will be compensated an additional $50,000 when it is completed. You will be free to leave if you wish to at any time during those three weeks receiving half of that fee. Same terms."

"What type of sex did you have in mind? I won't fuck you. If you have checked me out so thoroughly, you know I do not have intercourse with my clients. I am still a virgin and want to stay that way until I decide to change that."

He let out a little chuckle, "My dear, you anticipate me, but are somewhat confused. I completely understand your trepidation, and your desire to remain virginal. That is, in fact, one of the reasons that you have been chosen. This position requires a virgin, a woman who had not made that commitment in life as of yet."

He suddenly became very serious. "I make you this solemn vow, here and now and on my honor. I will do everything in my power to make sure that the time and place of your first vaginal intercourse will be completely under your control. You will not be 'fucked', as you say, by me or anyone else you may encounter while under my employ, until you desire it and want to it to occur."

She replied, hesitating, "Just so we are clear on that."

"But of course," he replied, "I would not have it any other way. Your wishes will be met. All this is, and must be, completely voluntary on your part."

"And the third phase?" she asked.

He responded, "The third phase is a continuation of the second phase, but with no more testing, merely service. You will make yourself available, not only for sex but also for just being together, for a period not to exceed 8 to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. There will be a schedule set each month. All other time is your own. You can also expect to accompany me on some of my business trips, not as arm candy or an escort, but as a woman who enjoys my company. I want to make that clear. You are NOT to be my prostitute, but my companion. If we stay away over an evening, you will have your own hotel room and a per diem of $2,000 for expenses. Food will be included. If, at the end of that year you wish to leave, of I no longer want to continue to employ you, you will be free to leave. The salary for the third phase is $250,000."

"I would also like to add that during your service, you will be required to abstain from any other sexual contact. This is for your protection as well as mine. I am sure that you understand."

Ami was stunned! All that money, more than $360,000." And all she had to do was live in a life of luxury and occasionally service him.

She looked down and thought for a moment. There had to be some sort of catch. But she could not find one. She rose and walked around the room, stopping to gaze out the large window at the city. Did she really want to do this? Could she trust this man? Wasn't this just like having a sugar daddy? But, if she was to be a sugar baby, this was the greatest arrangement for it she could ever have conceived of. Sir James just sat there, watching her, the very definition of patient. Finally, she turned and looked at him. "All right, Sir James. At least for the first week, you have yourself a sugar baby. Where do I sign?"

He smiled and shook his head slightly. "I would appreciate it if you did not use such a crude term for our relationship. It is demeaning to both of us. I will recall Mr. Tibble and he will have you read the documents for yourself, just to make sure there is no confusion. Please read them all and make sure you understand them. Ask if there are any items that you are not clear about. After all, this is a big trust step for you. And, I assure you, it is for me as well."

"I understand and would agree with you." She replied.

"Well, that, as they say, is that. May I ask how long it will take you to settle your affairs before we leave?"

Ami answered, "I will be able it leave the day after tomorrow, in the morning."

"Fine," he replied, "I will send around a car for you at your flat. Shall we say, 10:00?"

"That would be lovely, Sir James. By the way, how would you like me to address you? 'Sir James' seems somewhat formal for this type of relationship, don't you think?

"Sir James should be used when we are in public, part of the baggage that goes with my peerage. In private, you may call me James or Sir, or any other honorific you deem suitable for the situation. You will understand better after you have read the contract. If this all works out as I hope, you will be able to address me in any way you choose." He reached out and shook her hand again saying, "I will see you at the Island in about a week. Until then." He gave a slight bow, turned and left.

-

At exactly 10:00 AM, the next day, a car drove up the front of the building where Ami lived. It was a Bentley, a rich shade of brown with gray trim, stately and very high class without being Nuevo riche. The man, slim and well dressed in a dark suit, exited it, came to the door and rang the bell for Ami's apartment.

She had come home the previous day and found a letter from her landlord. It stated that her portion of the rent had been paid, in advance, for the reminder of her lease. Her two roommates had also been informed and were curious. "I have a fantastic job opportunity that I just can't pass up. But I have to leave tomorrow." She informed them. Jenny, the younger of her mates asked, "It's not one of those Saudi modeling scams, is it. They are dangerous. You have to leave us your forwarding address, just in case. Then we can enquire if we don't hear from you."

"I wouldn't worry, but I will call you as soon as I arrive. It's in the Med, in Malta. Not a dangerous area."

"Well, OK." Jenny replied, skeptical. "We are just concerned for you."

"I assure you, it's all on the up and up. Even have a legal contract put together by a high class law firm." Ami reassured her, "I may just be away for a week if it doesn't turn out."

Mr. Tibble had informed her to only pack her essentials, a small bag, and that all her clothes would be provided to her and where hers to keep after, regardless of the term of service. Arrangements were made for her clothes and furniture pieces, few as they were, to be picked up and stored for her. It took her only an hour to get all packed.

When her apartment bell rang, her other roommate, Ann, looked out and down the 2 flights to the street. "Oy, you bagged yourself a good one, girl. Ask him if he has brother!"

Ami hugged both of them goodbye, picked up her bag and went out.

At the front door, the man shook her hand and said, "I am Thomas. I work for Sir James. I am here to escort you to the plane. May I take your bag, Miss?"

He retrieved her small suitcase, placed it in the trunk, opened the door for her and got in the car himself. "Airport, Fred. Quick as you can."

The drive to the airport took about 20 minutes. Thomas was a perfect host, providing her with coffee and a small pastry. She found that she rather liked being treated like a queen. Ami spent the time looking at the scenery. He had only lived in London for a little more than a year and seen so little of the rest of the country, but she had come to find it home. She would miss it. She was excited about the opportunity, but couldn't help having some anxiety about what she was getting herself into.

The plane was a small private jet, a neat looking Dassault Falcon, the 8x model, she believed not really remembering how she knew that. She had had one as a backdrop on one of her modeling jobs and knew they were expensive and also very fast. Its interior was plush and comfortable. She was seated and the attendant, a young blond woman, settled her in, getting her a flute of champagne. The plane taxied and took off and Ami settled back, lost in her thoughts.

About 3 hours later, the attendant informed her that they would be landing soon. Would Ami like to look out and see the Island? The pilot was offering to circle it a few times, at low altitude, to give her a good look. She told the attendant to thank the pilot and agreed.

She looked out her window and saw a small island in a blue sea. According to her the information she Googled, it was 4 miles wide and 9 miles long with small mountains - large hills really, but with some exposed cliffs -- at the north side of the island and fairly dense forest in the middle. Towards the south, there was a small village on the east side of the Island, with stone buildings and red clay tile roofs, typical Mediterranean style, all arranged around a small bay, with sail type fishing boats. At the center of the village was larger building with a tall steeple topped by a cross, a church no doubt. There were also a couple of very modern style buildings, all steel and glass, to the northwest. Probably newer administrative buildings.

One the opposite side of the south portion of the island was the Chateau, a group of buildings, also of the same Mediterranean style, but one of the buildings was much larger. Probably the residence building. There were also wide grassy lawns, what appeared to be some rowhouse style houses, a large pool and several other, smaller, service buildings. A road that lead from the compound to the village, and another heading north into the forest / jungle area and ending at the airport.

The airport was a small one, with a tower and 4 small hangers. The plane landed and taxied to one of the hangers. The engines shut down and the stairs were dropped. Ami descended and was met by a small, older man. He appeared to be a native Maltese. "Welcome to the Island, Ms. Dzorva! I am Julius and I am here to help you get settled in. I trust that your flight was without incident."

Ami shook his offered hand, "The flight was lovely. Very smooth. I confess that I was a little afraid. I have never been in an airplane before."

"Well, you will get used to it." He led Ami to an orange painted SUV, opened the rear door and helped her inside. "Let me get your bags and we can get you all set up." One of the aircraft attendants carried her bag over and he placed it in the back. Then he climbed in and drove. Ami noticed that there was no engine noise. "Electric, Miss. All the vehicles on the Island are electric. We have our own power plant, thanks to Sir James. New one, a fusion prototype."

Julius drove up the driveway to the largest building, a 2 story affair with large 3rd floor cupola style suite with windows on all sides. She was shown to her suite, a large 2nd floor area with its own sitting room, bedroom, closet, and large bathroom. She had never seen such extravagance.

"If you need anything else, please just ring me. Dial 3 and I will answer. The kitchen is on 4. Order anything you want, or there is a sit-down dinner, every night, at 6:00 PM in the dining room. Dress is always formal." He turned and left.

Ami took her bag to the bathroom and laid out her toiletries. She looked in the closet and found it full of clothes, including underwear, shoes, scarves, bathing suits, pretty much everything a girl could need. She tried a couple of items on and was surprised that they were all her size, as if they were tailor made for her. She looked at the labels and was further amazed to find the designer names. The contents of this closet must have cost a fortune. She should not have been surprised, considering where she was, but she was. This will take some getting used to, she thought.

She changed clothes, slipping into some sweat pants, an oversized top and some running shoes. She found a key on her end table which turned out to be the key to her door. She locked her door, slipped it into her pocket and want exploring.

She walked around the residence building, looking into every room and getting her bearings. She saw the living room, large dining room, kitchen and lounge area opening to an exterior veranda. Most of the doors on the 2nd floor were locked and she assumed that they were bedrooms like hers.

One of the bedroom doors opened and two little girls ran out, laughing, and ran right into Ami, knocking everyone down.

"Oh, we are soooo sorry. Sometimes we get excited and don't look where we are going." They were two girls that appeared to be 12 or 13. The girls were both short, just under 5', and skinny. They displayed little in the way of typical adolescent development with flat chests and almost bony hips, with very small waists. They both had long black hair that was tied back into two pony tails that extended all the way down to their waist. The ponytails were tied back and flapped around as they ran. One looked Asian, but Ami could not tell whether she was Chinese, Japanese or from some South Sea island nation. The other looked Semitic, with beautiful tan blown skin but had strikingly bright blue eyes. She had heard that brown features with blue eyes was common among the peasant classes in Afghanistan, something to do with European invaders raping their way through that region over the centuries. The combination was very beautiful.

Ami got to her feet and offered her hand. "Hi, I'm Ami. Who are you two?"

"You are Ami? The new girl? We have been waiting for you." they both screeched with joy. "Come with us, we were just headed to the patio. We can talk."

Ami followed then down the stairs, walking past the upper level stairway. "Don't go up there." one of them noted, "That's Sir James' suite and he is very private."

They walked through the living room area and out the sliding glass doors to the partially covered patio. Finding some seats, they used the phone and asked for some refreshments.

"Ok, so I am Rei and she is Anya. We are Wards of Sir James."

"Yeah." the other girl said, "He bought us almost 13 years ago."

"Bought you?" Ami uttered, "Bought you from where?"

Rei answered, "Me from a Thai slave market and Anya from a slave dealer in Gaza. We were being sold as slaves."

Anya continued, "He bought us and brought us here and kinda adopted us. We are his legal wards, not adopted daughters. Something to do with inheritance law and corporate tax advantages."

Rei added, "So we grew up here and Sir James had us educated and trained and all that stuff so we can lead healthy, full lives."

Ami was curious, "Trained? Pardon me. But would that be slave training?"

Both started! "Oh, no! Nothing like that. We are free, no longer slaves, if we really ever where."

Anya said, "And, no, Sir James would never think of us that way, the old pooh!"

Rei continued, "Something about an incest taboo, or something like that. Silly tradition if you ask me."

Anya blurted, "No he won't have sex with us. That's what you are here for."

"ANYA" a loud woman's voice shouted. "You have a big mouth and it's gonna get well cleaned with disinfectant."