The Three Rituals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I could, I would like you six to introduce yourselves, first names only, age and tell us a little about yourself, why did you enroll here and what do you hope to leave with. And, please, do not be embarrassed. We are all adults here and we all know what this is all about. Please?" She indicated the first girl on the left.

The girl rose. She was a slim with the smaller breast so common in Asians. Her face was pretty, with shoulder length jet black hair. "Hello. I am Julia and I am from Hong Kong. I am 20 years old and work as an escort. I like to work higher class clientele, asking higher fees. As such, it seems necessary for me to increase my skills so as to be worthy of those fees. One should be as proficient as one can be in ones chosen profession, correct?" She returned to her seat.

The next girl stood up. She was also slim, but with larger breasts. Her legs were long and she showed them off by wearing high cut jeans shorts, Daisy Dukes. Her hair was long, falling over her shoulders on her back and at the front. "My name is Miriam, I am 18 and I am from Israel. I, too, am an escort, but I am just starting out. I would like to enter into a longer term relationship with just one man, hopefully a rich man. Term service, I believe is what it is called. I also want to increase my skills because oral sex is greatly desired among the men I know."

Next was a giggly long haired blond. Very young looking with a very slim body but large breasts for her size. "Hi. I'm Brittney and I am 19. I am from Texas. I already have a sugar daddy who loves me very much, but he thought that I could learn more about blowjobs so here I am. This is all so exciting, being in Europe and flying on a private plane and all. I hope to get to know all of you real well so we can become friends. And I promised by Daddy that I would be the best little cocksucker in Texas." The other girls tittered, covering their mouths with their hands. "Well, that's what y'all are here for, right?"

"Indeed.", Kathy said. "Crudely but accurately stated.

The farthest girl on the other side of the table rose. She had short, bright red hair, pale skin and a skinny, almost anorexic figure. "My name is Clara and I am 18. I have been in the fashion modeling industry but am sick of it. If I am going to get screwed by every Tom, Dick and Harry, I am damn well going to get paid well for it. I want to be the best, that's the only way to beat them at their own game, eh?"

The next girl was black with closely cropped hair, a moderate figure and a very striking face. "My name is LaTonya, but you can call me T. I used to be a main girl of a pimp in Detroit, but I wanted to move up. He beat me and forced me onto drugs, but I escaped him and moved to Vegas. I have been escortin', pardon me, 'escorting', for a couple of years and, like Julia, want to move up in the world. I have been clean for 3 years and have also been working on my diction, no rich man wants to be with a ghetto bitch, right? So here I am. I'm hoping that all your fancy white ways will rub off on me. And, I gotta tell you that that is some fine, fancy ass plumbing you got in my bathroom."

As LaTonya sat down, the last girl looked around and finally stood up. She seemed scared and jumpy. She was skinny, but with what appeared to be good muscle tone. Her dirty blond hair hung limp and she seemed to need some make over. "My name Anastasia and I am Russian. For last 5 years I have lived in Dacha of rich man. He use me for sex. But, I watch and wait and I escape, like T. I make it to Germany where I read add for school. This only thing I know how to do so I learn to do right. Maybe find kind man to live with."

Kathleen said "You can stay as long as you want to, Anastasia. You ae safe here. If you would, I would like you to talk to Captain Beecher when we are done. If you could give him some information, I am sure that he will be able to help you with your situation."

"Thank you. " Anastasia said. "I am afraid he find me."

"Don't worry, Anastasia, you are among friends."

"Now that we all know each other," Kathleen continued, "Here is how we will proceed. For the next weeks, you will live here, in the Island. You will have room and board, meals available in your rooms if you want or in the cafeteria. Dinner, every night, is at 6:00 PM, sharp and is in the formal dining room. Dress if formal, which may give some of you experience in how the "higher classes" do things. If you do not have proper attire, let Julius know and he will arrange a shopping trip to the village. They have some lovely shops there. And don't worry about cost, it's all covered."

"Classes will be each morning, 9:00, here, in this room. There will be a short break at 10:30 and classes will end for lunch at 12:30. There will be homework every day which will be expected to be completed by the next day. You will have Saturdays and Sundays off, free to yourselves. Feel free to use any of the facilities. Ask Julius if you are not sure."

She nodded to one of the attendants who went to a large box and started handing out smaller boxes to each girl. "These are for you. We call this device 'Mr. Pointy'. It is a dildo like device that is very high tech. It is just as sensitive as a real penis, will respond to stimulation, getting harder and bigger with stimulation. It will also record the stimulation you give it and this data will be recorded on our computer system, for analysis. Using your 'Pointy' will be part of your homework. You will be expected to massage, lick, suck and swallow it just as you would a real man's penis. The only difference is that it does not ejaculate, although it will spasm as if it is. Think of it as your personal test subject. Each of you have your own. When we are done here, you will go to your rooms, open the boxes and read the instructions. If you have any questions, feel free to see me. My office is at the clinic, across from the dorm building."

"Once you have read the instructions, you will 'service' your Mr. Pointy, as if it were a real man. You will continue to do this until it has 'orgasmed' which will be indicated a clear ding from it. This will establish your base line skills. Feel free to stroke it, lick it, suck it, deepthroat it, anything you like just as if it were real. Do what you would do to make a real man cum. There is no time limit, so take your time. We are grading on quality, not speed. Is that understood?"

The all answered yes, but Brittney raised her hand. "Yes Brittney." Kathy asked.

"So, we have to suck on this to get our grade?"

"Yep, that's about it."

"When do we get a real man?" Everyone at the table chuckled, but Kathy was sure that they all had the same question in their minds.

"There will be actual, practicum tests, bit those come later."

Brittney would not let the issue go. "Did you just say Practice Cum, like when they practice cumming?"

The whole room exploded in laughter.

"Well, with that, I would suggest that we adjourn until tomorrow morning's class. See you all then, 9:00 sharp." Kathy turned and left, barely able to keep from laughing out loud until she was in the hallway, outside.