The Three Rituals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ami looked to the voice and saw a pretty red headed woman walking towards them from one of the out buildings. "I am so sorry, they are not completely housebroken yet." The woman walked over and extended her hand to Ami. "Hi, I'm Kathy." She was a good looking woman, slim and healthy looking, and Ami guessed she was in her late 20s or early 30s. "Hi." Ami said, shaking her hand, "I'm Ami Dzorva. I just got here, so I don't know anyone, except these two and Julius."

Kathy looked up at the two girls and said in a forced voice, "Don't you two have something else to do, like your homework?"

Rei answered, "No. We are all caught up."

"Well, you better find something or Anya is going to get her teeth brushed with Betadine."

Anya replied, "Spoil sport. But you wouldn't really. Betadine is pretty toxic."

Kathy retorted, "Should we do a little experiment to test your theory?"

"Ok, ok, we get the message. You adults have fun talking. We will go raid the village." And they trotted off.

"You will have to excuse them. They have been brought up in a somewhat permissive manner and have not had the usual finishing of their peer group a lot. They tend to just blurt things out."

"I understand, but I guess they are correct in their estimation." Ami said, adding a fair amount of sarcasm, "Isn't that what I am here for? To be Sir James' play toy?"

"No. Yes. Depends. It's complicated."

"Huh?" Ami replied, somewhat confused.

"You are here, according to what I know, because you have entered into a personal services contract with Sir James. The exact terms of that contract I am not privy to. And if I was, I would not comment on it, and I will certainly not 'judge' you for your decisions. You look like an adult and are perfectly capable of dealing with your own life."

"OK. Whew. Why do I feel dressed down?"

"Oh, I didn't mean it do come across that way." Kathy said. "Maybe a little explanation is warranted here."

"Please, explain away. I must confess I have a little confusion about this whole thing."

Just then, the refreshments arrived. Kathy handed Ami her glass, sat back in her chair and began. "My full name is Kathleen Greenfield. M.D, FACS, OB/GYN and currently working on my PhD in Psychology. My clinic is over there." she pointed to the out building she arrived from "Feel free to come by later, I want to get a baseline exam done on you."

"Anyway, I came to the Island about 13 years ago, right about the time that the twins, that's what we call those two little Hellions you just met, came here. I was hired to treat them, as well as to provide a professional GYN/OB presence on the Island. There are two more physicians here, Ds Brentano, Senior and Junior. They have offices in the village in that modern building you probably saw to the north. Sir James built them a nice mini hospital and they are in hog heaven. It's equipped with pretty much every modern medical technology and a few that are so new that no one else knows about them yet. One of Sir James' companies."

Ami questioned, "You came here 13 years ago, and I assume that you were already a Physician, but you are so young."

"Why thank you for saying so," Kathy said," but I am 43 years old."

"43? You don't look a day over 30."

"Again, thank you. It must be my clean lifestyle." Kathy joked. "Anyway, my dissertation is on the treatment of psychologically based sexual disease, especially with regards to long term sexual abuse and orientation channeling."

Smiling, Ami responded, joking, "Well of course. I have always wondered when someone would get around to figuring that out."

Kathy giggled, saying, "Yep that's me. The twins are part of the research. And there are a few others you will see around here."

"Twins? Are they twins?" Ami asked.

"No, not really. We just call them that because they happen, by coincidence, to have been born on the same day."

Ami questioned, "They told me they were bought? From slave markets? What is that all about?"

"Sir James 'purchased' them both, rescued them from slave markets, from human traffickers. You came from Eastern Europe, former Soviet? You know all about that kind of activity from your area."

"Well...., yes. But I didn't know it was that widespread."

"There is, and, really, always has been, a slave trade in young girls, both as servants and as sex slaves, all over the world, but especially now and especially in the Muslim countries. Slavery is not prohibited in Islam. But today, we call it 'human trafficking'. It's a big part of my research."

"How so?" Ami asked.

"Well, historically the practice has been one of involuntary slavery. Girls either captured, kidnapped, taken in war or, in some cases, sold by their parents. That's what happened to Rei."

"Sold? How awful!" Ami gasped.

"Yes, but that is the historical practice. The modern practice is, from my point of view, even more troubling."

"How is that?" Ami asked.

"Most women that are human trafficked for sexual purposes are voluntary. They actually choose a life of actual sexual slavery. Some do it because they had very little alternative. Some because they didn't want to have to actually work for a living. Some do so, as a temporary thing, to make money for school or to set up their own business or for other reasons. Are you familiar with the term Sugar Babies'?"

Ami felt a blush run over her face. Was she familiar? She was actually experiencing it right now. Was she really a sex slave? The thought was somewhat chilling.

"Yes, I have heard of it. And I believe I know a few girls who do it." Ami answered.

"Some do it intermittently, a meeting their Daddy every week or month and only for a few hours in exchange for some money. Some enter into more substantial relationships, being 'put up' in an apartment and completely supported by their 'Daddy'. And some actually choose to be 'sold', as it were, for a term of service and receive pay for it at the end of the term."

Ami coughed, looking up. "Kathy, I have a confession to make."

Kathy looked concerned, then smiled and took Ami's hand, "Don't worry, dear. I know. I just didn't want to embarrass you. I am familiar with your agreement with James."

Ami looked troubled. "So. I'm just a whore? I's just one of your research subjects?"

Kathy started, "NO! Oh no! You mustn't look at it that way. Sex is a powerful emotion, many times so powerful that we get carried away by it. We get carried to places we never knew we were headed to. But that works both ways. Sometimes, we find ourselves in much better places. I have a confession for you. There are things that you don't know about, you can't know about, yet. But, if you can trust me, I promise you that it will all be better in the end and it will be completely up to you how it all turns out."

"Well, I guess." Ami said, not really convinced, but she was willing to ride it out, at least for now. "You mentioned other research. What is that all about?"

"Well, there have been many studies over the last 10 years or so. The most interesting one, I believe, was what we call the 'Cock Sucking School'."

Ami's eyes twitched, "Is that what I think it is? About 3 years ago, right? I think I heard about that."

"What you heard is probably just the PR that we painted it with." Kathy sighed. "It was actually a double blind experimental study. We wanted to fully research the concept and performance of felatio and how it was viewed by society and women, in particular."

"So, what did you find?" Ami asked.

"We are still analyzing the data, but a couple of surprising points have already been proven. Now, this is only from the point of view of the women, but felatio is looked upon, very highly, as a valuable talent by women. The reason seems to be two fold. 1) That women recognize that pretty much all men really like getting their dicks sucked and, 2) Because of this fact, women understand that giving good head is a very empowering act for them."

"Empowering? I would have though the opposite."

Kathy shook her head, "No. That is the interesting part of the analysis. Here is how it works out. Men see getting felicitated as a power thing for them, a power exchange. That's the psychological term to be precise. It is submissive thing for the woman. The woman either has to be forced or does so voluntarily. If it is forced, the pleasure to the man comes from, at least in part, the feeling of power he has and from the intensity of the woman's struggles to get away. That is called the reaction factor."

"Reaction factor?"

"Yes. The reaction factor is important with all types of sex. If a man is having sex with a woman, if the woman just lays there and does not react, it is not exciting for the man. But, if the woman moans, screams, yells, thrashes around, that is exciting because the man is seeing evidence that his actions are having an effect. It makes no difference whether the affect is positive, like the woman being overcome with pleasure, or negative, as when a woman is fighting a rapist. The important thing is the reaction. The more reaction, the more pleasure the man experiences."

"OK, I can see that." Ami thought for a moment, then asked, "And how does this work with felatio?"

"Well, all men see felatio as a power exchange. They are either raping the woman's mouth and throat or the woman is voluntarily choosing to go through what the man sees as an 'icky' experience. "

"Icky? Is that even a word?"

Kathy chuckled, "Yes, I use it all the time. You see, from the male point of view, felatio is always an 'icky' action. For men, only homosexuals suck dicks and that, from the heterosexual male point of view, is 'icky'."

"Oh, I get it." Ami cried, "It's icky, so it's degrading. So if a woman does it voluntarily, she is choosing to be degraded by the man and therefore giving up power to him. This makes him feel more 'manly' and potent."

"Exactly. You have to realize that men have extremely fragile egos when it comes to sex. For a woman to consistently build up her man's ego, especially in a sexual manner, makes her very valuable, even precious, to him. He will do practically anything to please her, to make her happy. This is how wars begin. Remember Helen of Troy?"

"So what did this study find? How was it done?"

Kathy settled into lecture mode. "We placed ads in some major outlets in Europe, Japan and the United States. The ads promoted "The International School of Felatio", a school that taught intermediate and advanced technique and education in the fine art of cocksucking. We kept strict controls when we did this, we wanted to correlate the relationship of what the ad said, the statistical population it was aimed at, with the responses we received and who the respondents were."

"We found that about a third of the responses came from men. Some where, understandably, offers to help in the research, but most were from men who wanted to enroll their wives or girlfriends in the classes. The rest of the responses were also interesting, as they varied by the country responding."

"The responses from the U.S. were rather crude, women wanting to learn so they could better "control" their men. They were interested in way to keep their men in line. The responses from Europe were all over the place. Some women, like in the U.S., wanted to control their men, but many wanted to please them. This was right after the fall of the Soviets so we received a number of queries from the former 'Sparrow' spy schools of the Soviet bloc countries, many were applications for employment from former instructors at these schools."

"Makes sense, kind of. Did you hire any?"

"No, certainly not. They would have ruined the premise and controls of the study. We wanted to find out the why, not promote the opposite."

"Funny, I would have though the opposite."

Kathy frowned, "No. We wanted to study why. After all, everything we have found, so far, shows that men desire a good blowjob more than any other sexual activity. Knowing this fact could be very dangerous if it were in the wrong hands."

"Ok, I can see that." Ami conceded.

"But the most interesting responses, and subjects studied at the school, were from Japan."

"Because Asian women are usually more submissive?" Ami probed.

"No, not really. The truth is much more subtle. The Japanese and Chinese, not so much the Korean, girls who participated seemed to really want to master the skill, to learn all they could about it, how to do it, advanced techniques, when and where to use which technique, they asked more questions, good, deep questions, than we thought were possible."

"Why is that?"

Kathy stared off across the lawn, "The Japanese girls seemed, intuitively, to understand the power of felatio. They wanted to master it not to control or to impress or to best other women or any other of those reasons. I will use and analogy from their culture. They wanted to master it as a sword maker wants to make the finest sword ever made. Some of these sword makers work for years on just one sword, doing everything humanly possible to produce the best that ever was. Same thing with these girls. They approached felatio as a work of art and wanted to master it as one wants to create the perfect."

"And the Chinese?"

"They were similar to the Japanese in their diligence, but their motivation was a little different. They also took pride in learning the skills, but more for being more valuable to their man than for the pride in a job well done."

"That is an interesting take." Ami said.

"Yes, we thought so. But, from what I understand, you are pretty good in that area yourself."

Ami felt embarrassed. "I do OK."

"When you have time, I would like to test you on Mr. Pointy."

"Who is Mr. Pointy?"

Kathy tittered, "Not a who, a what. It is a very advanced device that looks like a penis. It is able to expand and contract just like a real one. It will even ejaculate. But it also has very sensitive sensors that record your technique. With it, we can teach you how what you do feels to the man and how to improve. If you want to improved, that is."

"That sounds very interesting."

"Good." Kathy said. "Now, do you have a moment for that exam we talked about? Might as well get it over with, right."

"Yeah, and maybe Mr. Pointy is available. You have me very curious."

They walked off, together, to the clinic.

-

The airplane landed right on schedule. It taxied over to a covered car port beside the small terminal and tower building. The engines shut down and the side door opened.

Julius waited nest to the stretch bus, a clipboard in his hand, waiting for his charges.

A long, slender and quite attractive leg came out of the door, followed by an equally attractive young blond woman. She stepped onto the tarmac and Julius waved her over to him.

The blond was followed by 5 other young women, all very good-looking and all with equally puzzled looks on their faces.

The blond came up to him. "Name? Age?" he asked.

"Brittney Mitchell, 19. Who wants to know?" she replied.

"Just checking the list and making sure you are all here."

The others came over and checked in as well. "Julia Lin. 20." Said a short Asian woman.

"Miriam Gal, 18." A fit looking girl with sematic facial features, almond shaped eyes, full lips and a full head of luxurious, long and wavy hair.

"LaTonya Williams, 22." A strong looking black woman, her hair cut very short.

"Anastasia Korov, 19." A pretty dirty blond Russian.

"Clara Patrick, 18." A pale, red headed English woman with a very skinny figure.

"Ok, that's it. If I can ask you all to get on the bus, I will take you over to your accommodations."

"What about our stuff?" Brittney whined.

"It will be delivered to your rooms for you in a few minutes." He took some ID cards on neck straps and handed them out. "These are your ID cards and your room keys. Please keep them with you at all times." He motioned towards the buss and they got on.

They drove to the Estate, passing the tennis courts and the pool, passing the Chateau and pulled up to the dormitory building. It was a 2 story structure with 6 luxury suites on each floor. The girls left the bus and turned towards Julius standing on the walkway.

"You are free to freshen up in your rooms. You will find a map of the Island there, so you can find your way around. It is now 10:30 AM, Central European Time. You are asked to meet in the conference room at noon. There will be a lunch buffet and an orientation talk. After that, you will be free until tomorrow when your classes will begin."

"Which way to Conference Room?" Anastasia asked.

Julius pointed towards the Chateau. "In that large building, right on the 1st floor on the far end. Please be prompt." He turned and left them as they went into the dorm building, looking for their rooms.

They started arriving at 11:45, cautiously walking by the conference room door, looking in. When they saw Julius and the food buffet, they came in. Hunger was probably overcoming them after their 3 hour plane ride.

"Come in, come in." Julius motioned to them. They entered the room, looking around somewhat in awe at its décor. "Come on over and grab a plate. Eat. You can find places around the conference table. This will be a working lunch.

They came in and selected their food, taking it to the comfortable chairs around the long table, three on each side. Already sitting at the seats furthest away from the dais were a couple of young, handsome men and an older gentleman who appeared to be in his late 40s. They tried to enter into conversation with them, but were told to eat, they would be introduced later.

At precisely 12:00 Noon, the older man, finished with his food, stood and want to the head of the table. He was joined by a much smaller woman, slim with reddish brown hair cut short.

"If I may have your attention. Please feel free to keep eating and to go back for seconds if you want. There is also some desert items that will be served presently. My name is James Cavendish and I am the owner of this facility. Welcome to you all. In a moment I will turn you over to Dr. Kathleen Greenfield, MD, the director of the school who will orient you and answer any questions you may have. But for now, I have a few request to make of you."

This Island is my home and I think of its inhabitants, both those who work directly for me and those who live in the village, as my family. As such, I would ask that you treat them all with the respect they deserve. Julius who you have already met, is my Major Domo, my Butler, if you will. He will be happy to make your stay here comfortable and help you with any problems you may encounter. But I would remind you that he works for me, not you. If you have any request, please ask him, but do not order him. The same is true with any other of my employees that you may encounter."

He gestured to the far end of the table, indicating a handsome and very well built man who stood at the nod. "This is Captain Beecher, the chief of the local gendarmerie, the police chief, if you will. He is available of there are any serious problems. Given the subject matter of this school and the great emotions that sexual matters can bring forth, he will be available should you need him. That being said, there has never been an incident of a sex crime, a rape or a sexual assault, on the Island as long as I have been here. We want to keep it that way."

"I will now turn you over to the care of Dr. Greenfield. Doctor?" He indicated that she should take the speaker's post and, as she did, he left.

"As Sir James said, my name is Kathleen Greenfield. I am a medical doctor and a sex therapist. I will be your chief instructor while you are here. I would like to formally welcome you to the International School of Felatio. While here, you will learn the art and science of oral sex, specifically that of a woman servicing a man. When you graduate you will be among the most skilled fellatrixes in the world. This is no small accomplishment and it carries a great deal of responsibility, as you will learn."