All Comments on 'The Thrill'

by hornycarol

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Five stars for setting the scene. We each get to paint our own picture. Mine is MFM with spit roast to start.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

The answer to Carol's last question, should be, a definite NO!!!!!

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 2 years ago
Confused.

Don’t understand why he was not joining in with the fun or why the possibility of his friend trying to fuck his wife was a surprise?

The scene you have set is great but ‘swapping or sharing’ was almost inevitable.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

She was written as a cock tease anyway, so what’s the surprise? But if his wife gets to fuck Tom, does he get to fuck the now naked woman Tom brought with him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I vote for divorce and then she can do whatever she wants... it is time to look for someone with morals who wants kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You hesitated? The fuck is wrong with you? What a shitty story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Now if I read this right, Tom came to a couples party as a single. He had the sole intention to single out Carol and her him. It wasn't the first time they had acted friendly together.

You wrote, 'The voyeur in me stayed on the deck and watched them all frolic naked.' Earlier you wrote, 'Did he have a big cock? Did you rub your tits on him? Did you put his hands on your ass? Did you flash your mound?' Yeah, the MC is a closet cuck, and Carol and Tom are finally going to let him watch what he's been missing for a long time, them putting the horns on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hesitated, really, let her go, then get shot her, because once she's done it once, she won't ask next time, crap story

GuyFawkzGuyFawkzover 2 years ago

You've beautifully isolated one of the most erotic parts of wife-sharing; the build up. Nicely done.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Dick was a good name for the husband in this story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"Sure you can Carol, if he's got $20 bucks!"

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was bad I couldnt get more than a few paragraphs before the stupid overwhelmed me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it. to additional Great introduction, and we look forward chapters. Carol sounds a lot like my wife: she enjoys dressing sexy, flirting, and dancing intimately with other men at parties. If she really likes the guy, they get to grope her ass, caress her tits, and give her tongue-lashing kisses. My wife says, “If we leave a party and the men don’t have tents in their pants, I did something wrong!”

She has slept with a number of the big-cocked ones and can always cum on their massive man-meat. She always lets the big cocks ‘bare back’ her. She cums hard when they are pumping her married womb full of baby batter!

My favorite part of your story was when Tom and Carol were under the deck. He was fingering her, she was moaning with lust, and “The smell of sex wafted up through the deck.” OMG!

I was once on a patio and was able to hear and smell my wife passionately fucking another man. She was in heat at the time and the smell was quite strong. My nose inhaled her fertile scent and mainlined it right to my erect penis!

My wife’s favorite part of the story was your description of Tom’s erect cock, “The veins were deep purple and pulsing.” Those are exactly the kinds of cocks a married woman needs! For me there is nothing more exciting than seeing my own wife being seduced right in front of me.

Also, it is even more impactful when we are at a party among our mutual friends. All the other married men give me a pat on the back as a condolence. However, the other wives are fairly rude. They look me right in the eyes, smirk, and often say something like the following, “Well, she’s going to enjoy riding that monster cock. At least she’s getting what she needs!” When my wife is finished with him, then she gives me a smirk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Big mistake. Once she fucks a man she'll realize all the previous sex was just child's play. Sounds like everyone in this story is going to get what they deserve.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like wondering why the lion eats you after you climb in the cage with blood on your hands. What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another wimpy husband, stupid is as stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dump her cheating ass NOW!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

The stupid cuck husband thinks he's getting a lot of sex from wife this delusional cuck is getting sweep aside by wife for other phalluses just get ting token tease and sex from wife. Stupid delusional cuck. Only read first few paragraphs.

/

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale, well told. Hot wives seem to always be interpreted by the commenters as cuck stories, and they’re not the same. Hope you can ignore and continue writing for your more open m8nded readers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gutless guy (not a Man) can't control his wife. She being a tramp at heart has no regard or respect for her husband, herself or her marriage...which is doomed for failure. Cucks, who needs them. Improve the gene pool, kick a cuck today!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Strange, there doesn't appear to be any "quid-pro-quo". When is HE going to get to fuck some other woman? Why is SHE the only one getting to "play away"? Just more cuck shit.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

When the mislead anonymous commenter explains to me what the difference is between a hotwife and a cuckold, then I understand that HW is a woman and Cuck is a man. There is no other difference. And it doesn't change whether you call her hotwife slut whore or whatever, she remains a cheating slut. And her husband is a sick idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Technically every husband of a hotwife (wife fucks other men) is a cuckold. There are wimp hubbys with tiny dicks that can't satisfy wifey. There are swingers and open marriages... where the husband gets to enjoy other women as she gets other men. These latter categories are consensual on all sides. It's cheating when one partner is clueless as to what the other is doing in secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@mattenw…why be such a complete dick? If the story isn’t to your liking, then piss off and read another one. Apparently there are enough people who enjoy reading about wives having sex with others that Literotica has given that particular kink it’s own category. For someone who whines and cries like a little pussy bitch about these stories, you sure seem to spend a huge part of your day reading them.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
This was an entirely new level of flirting with Carol getting fucked with me watching. I hesitated, not knowing if I could let this happen.

The decorative rock in my yard has more brains than this moron.

AbctoyAbctoyabout 2 years ago

The end ruiined it

Mesabi64Mesabi64about 1 year ago

The writing is good. This is what is known in literary circles as an "inconclusive conclusion," & it is irritating, as many of them are.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More like the end of a chapter than the end of a story. The answer to the question Dick asks at the end is already known. Of course he will watch. He's watched Carol make out with several men and intensely with Tom. Tom and Carol are nude and ready. This is a Routine story with a terrible ending. Can any of the characters do anything until they are drunk and high on pot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous