The Thrill of Defeat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on, miss me with that sentimental bullshit," she says, wiping the tears from my eyes with her toes, before returning her foot to my head. Anbar's own foot is still pressing against my throat, keeping me in place.

"This is such an aphrodisiac," says Alia in a husky tone. "You're not just going along with me to get off. You're not yielding to my every whim and demand because it's your kink. You're not obeying me because you like this. You obey because I want you to. Tell me that isn't super cool!"

There's an edge to her voice I've never heard before. It terrifies me.

"It's hilarious that, of all the things it could have been, this is what finally put you in your place. You're not even a fetishist, and yet here you are, powerless to resist!"

"It's amazing. She always was such a stuck-up bitch," Anbar says, twisting her socked heel into my throat. "Now? A whiff of our foot sweat, and she's bowing to our every whim. Never let her spend too much time away from your feet, or the influence might wane."

"Oh, no worries," Alia says with a giggle. "I don't plan on letting her get away from my feet any more than I absolutely have to."

My life is over. So over. This isn't a joke anymore, or a predicament between friends, this is... I don't know. Illegal? Human rights abuse? I don't even know what this is anymore, except that if not for their foot control, I would be trembling like a leaf now.

"It's not like she even has the money to go on vacation anyway," Alia adds with a snigger -- another dagger through my heart, yet another today. Even if I had the strength to escape her, I don't have the means. It's like I was born to be her prey. The thought alone crushes me. All those years, priding myself of my independence, have led me here, with Alia's foot resting atop my head, and Anbar's foot mastering my very breathing.

"We'll have to do some tests," Alia adds, pensive. "Find out what works and what doesn't, for how long... you know, that sort of stuff."

"Happy to help," Anbar says. Of course she shows solidarity over something so horrible. "But I want something in return for my assistance."

"What is it, sis?"

Anbar nods towards me. "I want her to submit to me, too."

Slightly craning my head up, I can barely catch a glimpse of Alia's face, currently contorted into a pout. She doesn't like to share -- she wants me all to herself. I honestly don't know if that would be an improvement or not.

"Fine," she says at last. "But let's make something clear. I own her. I'll happily loan her to you when I'm not using her, though."

"Works for me," Anbar says with a shrug. "It's not like I'm sufficiently invested in the bitch to stake a claim on her. She's yours, but she has to bow and scrape before me, too. I'm as much her superior as you are."

"Deal."

They've already thrown themselves at me like I'm a pound of flesh to be fought over, a thing being passed around, with no feelings, no thoughts, and no rights. This is so dehumanising that I feel walls inside my mind collapse and rearrange and shift and narrow. My spirit has been broken.

"We'll devise a programme to train her," Anbar says, ruffling my hair with her fingers -- and leaning harder against my throat to do that. I leave out a few desperate choking sounds, until her pressure relents. "Figure out how this works, and where we go from there."

"Sure," Alia says, and she moves her leg slightly, so that our eyes meet again, her foot still pressing atop my skull. Tears swell in my eyes again. This time, Alia makes no move to clean them away.

"One thing is certain, though." She stamps down harder, making me squeal in pain. I'm begging her with my eyes to have mercy, but I know I will get none. Alia has no mercy.

"You've been busting your ass for years to build up your life. I'm going to have so much fun ruining it all!" she says, grinning sadistically at my desperate whimper of pain. "You're my toy now, and you'll keep me entertained. I'm going to take away everything that makes you feel like a real person, until all that's left is the snivelling bottom bitch I'm reducing you to. And by the time I'm done with you..."

Her foot descends downward, staining my entire face with sweat, finally resting atop my lips.

"You will thank me for it."

To be continued! Thank for reading!

12