All Comments on 'The Thrill of Defeat Ch. 06'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SpoiltgoddessfanSpoiltgoddessfanabout 2 years ago

Love it. Can't wait for more.

GhostWraithGhostWraithover 1 year ago

Well this answers my question of why no one in family noticed her behavior

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi GhostWraith! Indeed, while I haven't released it to the public, I even wrote a bonus chapter with Sanae turning Zainab's mum into her foot-kissing servant. The commissioner and I spent a lot of time debating the role and involvement of Zainab's family, we even had a whole sequence planned out where Sanae would deliberately instigate a divorce between Zainab's parents so as to utterly destroy the family financially, and place her former rival in a position where she simply needs to work for her as a maid in order to survive. It's just that a lot of this ended up on the cutting room floor, or postponed to a later, "enhanced" version of the story. So in the final product as you see it here, sacrifices were made and the familial involvement is barely visible in the background. I hope that answers your question!

As for the other question you asked, regarding Zainab's reaction, you have to keep in mind the mechanics of the mind control system here. It is simply unthinkable for Zainab, in her pervasive state of passivity and meekness, to ever hurt Alia or Anbar. This state of helplessness is only deepened by the prolonged psychological abuse and brainwashing that builds on top of the mind control, to render her essentially a cooperative captive - not exactly uncommon behaviour among humans. As for taking more extreme steps of self harm, those too are made impossible by the fact that she would be depriving Alia of her lackey, thus making her life harder. I deliberately avoided going into this stuff in Zainab's internals because, at the end of the day, this is porn and meant to be arousing. Few things yank the reader out of a fun time like the main character wondering if such extreme measures are a viable option to escape, imho.

GhostWraithGhostWraithover 1 year ago

seems you've put quite a lot of thought into it. really well done, honestly. it's engaging and bordering that fine line of psychological horror, but from your response you are well aware of this and are doing an excellent job navigating that line. Not a skill or talent I see much reading erotica, and foot fetish isnt my thing personally yet story kept me reading to see what else you come up with. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...