Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow , once again a brilliant story

You keep thrilling us with new types of stories and also it's your writing style which made me feel so hot although nothing much happened in this one.

I've been reading your landlord series and you should continue that , maybe add this stranger into its midst

shang40shang40over 4 years ago
Similar

It happened to my wife when she was travelling alone. The adjoining passenger younger to us caressed fondled and kissed her long. She also allowed him to uncover her boobs, thanks to front open bra given by my Mom. She thanked Mom later.

Further he made her to give smooth bj which rewarded her with thick juice and she swallowed almost all पिचकारी.

She also liked his way of fingering. During a tea stop they went like a couple with his hand encircling her waist.

And there in a corner they had hot kissing.

She narrated whole episode in details and I am planning to call him for dinner and her second suhagrat.

Mom has given her permission since she knows what her bra gift did wonder.

And it was decided by Mom to decorate her as a bride and me as servant.

Mom has also expert in bus rides and had few cocks or lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the story

I was actually able to visualize the story while I read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous