The Tick Incident Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious, Richard, really," Krendy told him, as she dipped a strawberry in the big tub of cool whip Richard had brought for their enjoyment.

"Wow, strawberries and cream - this is like being at Wimbledon," Madison said happily, rocking gently back in forth in the rocker.

"Oh I would have loved to go this year - Chris Evert almost won," Krendy said, while enjoying a slice of a ripe, juicy peach. "I absolutely love her. She is such a gutsy player."

"H-have you gone to Wimbledon, Ms. Krendall?" Richard asked the well-educated and cultured woman.

"Oh don't get her started," Maddy piped in.

"Seven times since 1969," Krendy told Richard. "Once I went, I was hooked. Just so lovely - the atmosphere, Center Court, the people you meet. It is breathtaking, really breathtaking."

"When did...Wimbledon first start?" Richard asked, as he stood in the middle of the room, waiting to see if any of the women needed anything.

He now also tried to make conversation.

"Well, dear," Krendy told him without hesitation, as she once again proved to be a human history book. "The first Lawn Tennis Championship in the world was held on the lawns of the All England Club in July 1877 - "

"Oh here we go, class is in session," Maddy teased.

"Well?" Krendy replied, meaning 'hey, Richard asked, didn't he?'

The conversation had turned a bit drab for Janet's tastes, so leave it to the sprightly young one to counter balance with a joking jab.

"I bet Richard would look great in a pair of tennis shorts," she remarked with a smile.

There were a few titters, a few nervous laughs, as if something needed to be said.

"Well, yeah...I mean they would have to be really long tennis shorts wouldn't they?" Krendy commented innocently.

Now the laughter intensified.

"No, I'm not trying to be a smart alec here, by any means," Krendy persisted. "Just given, your proportions, darling..."

"He could use it as an extra racket," Madison suggested, speaking of his enormous male organ.

"Oh good Lord," her mom laughed.

As if the amusing conversation called for some physical humor, Richard playfully swiveled his hips from side to side, causing his large penis to do the same.

Ms. Krendall's eyes darted back and forth, like she was right back at Wimbledon following a bouncing ball. Only this time, she was captivated by something else.

"You have a third leg, my dear boy," she said in a jokingly proper tone. "Not even the slightest bit hard and it's...Good grief..."

Carrie got Richard's attention.

"Sweetie, tell her, Janet and I did give some thought to measuring your very special endowment while it was completely relaxed, didn't we?" the woman asked her stepson with a smile, remembering fondly the efforts made by she and her daughter to fully gauge Richard's whopping willy. "But we were unsuccessful, weren't we? Tell Krendy what happened."

Richard shrugged his shoulders, as if to say, 'well, there's really no other way to put this.'

"I got hard," he simply said.

The ladies found it so humorous how the boy had little control over his big unit, that the simple sound of a clucking measuring tape got him extremely aroused.

"It was probably the fact that by measuring it, you were obviously drawing a heck of a lot of attention to it," Krendy reasoned.

"Exactly," Carrie answered.

Sure, there was always a reason, but Richard's unexpected and frequent boners now became the focus of conversation for the next 20 amusing minutes or so, to the extent that Ms. Krendall beckoned for more input.

"Darling, I do not at all mean to pry," the school teacher began so nicely, urging him to sit back down next to her, which he gladly did. "But I can't help but imagine, that at one time or another, the remarkable size of your dick became somewhat of an inconvenience?"

"A hindrance?" Maddy added.

"An obstruction?" Janet chimed in.

Richard had to smirk. He knew in fact the girls had tapped into something very substantial.

"Do indulge us, sweetie," Carrie said, crossing her legs and letting her delicate hand rest on her knee. "Remember, we're laughing with you, not at you, darling. You must have one story to tell."

"One story?" Richard scoffed. "Shucks, I have a whole library."

The women were overjoyed, and eager to hear Richard's amusing anecdotes. He saw all the smiles on their faces, four sets of eyes looking right back at his.

He was a bit nervous, wondering which story he would pick to amuse them with. He was also shy about opening up.

"If it will get the ball rolling, Rich, I have to tell you I've had my share of stares aimed at me," Maddy admitted, while running her fingers along her tan right thigh, and also sticking her chest out proudly. "As you can imagine, chasing a little white ball across a grass field at full speed doesn't exactly work...when you're built like me."

Madison glanced down at her own breasts, even in awe of them herself.

Richard's mind immediately imagined the bright and beautiful picture Madison had just painted - the beautiful brunette in her tight, little field hockey outfit, her hair done up in a pigtail, her big breasts bouncing and shaking in the afternoon sun...

Yes, Richard could definitely sympathize with her - she must have had a lot of guys checking her out.

"Luckily, there aren't too many horny high school boys hanging around girls field hockey games," she laughed, "so it wasn't too bad."

The southing sound of laughter followed, evidence that everyone had appreciated Maddy's contribution to the conversation.

Richard suddenly wished he had more of an interest in field hockey the past few years and regretted never going to any of Maddy's games.

"You better come see me play next year, Richard," she told him.

"Man, the way you described it, I'll get season tickets," he teased.

The room was filled with laughter once again, and Richard's chemistry with Madison was building more and more by the second.

Still, he was reluctant to open up.

"We're waiting, Ritchie," Maddy persisted, speaking in a sexy, alluring voice. "We want to hear some stories."

"Spin us a few yarns," Krendy smiled.

Richard felt more at ease, took a deep breath, and prepared to speak.

Carrie made it easier for him, with a simple analogy.

"Consider this an intervention," she said, grinning warmly at him. "I know you said before that there were some embarrassing moments for you growing up, because of your size. I think sharing these moments with us will help you feel more comfortable about your body, Dick. Each and every one of us is just a little different - God makes us all very unique. And special. Once you embrace this, it's yet another bridge you've crossed in your preparation."

"I won't be so embarrassed to walk into that class," Richard said, wanting Carrie to know he understood her reasoning.

"Well the class, yes, but also in your adulthood as a whole, sweetie," she said. "I want you to be happy with who you are, and all of the many passions that run deep inside you."

As Richard began to speak, the four beautiful women waited eagerly with anticipation.

"Well, bicycles have never been fun," he mumbled, just trying to get the ball rolling.

Already a few titters could be heard, as the girls craved to hear more.

"Does it hang down into the spokes?" Madison kidded her dear friend.

"No, no," Richard said over an outburst of chuckling and shouting.

"It's just uncomfortable sometimes," he admitted. "I mean, riding a bike, well...I'm usually gonna have on tight-fitting shorts if I'm doing some serious riding, like up through Ferguson Park or what have you. So I kind of..."

Richard paused for a moment to catch his breath, and again saw four sets of glistening eyes staring back at him, eager to hear his inner thoughts.

"I mean with shorts like that, it's kind of tough to...it has nowhere to go," he laughed.

"Totally," Madison agreed, with a giggle. "When you wear shorts or jeans - "

"What kind of jeans do you prefer, hon, Lee or Jordache?" Krendy asked kiddingly.

"No seriously though," Madison continued. "When you wear shorts or jeans, whatever brand they may be, don't you have to sort of let your dork hang down one leg or the other?"

It tickled the young girl to no end to be asking the boy such a crude question. But given the size of Richard's endowment, the question was perfectly valid. And Maddy spoke with such a glorious smile, it made Richard feel further at ease.

"Pretty much," he said in response to Madison's delightful query.

"Do you like, flip a coin? Like to decide if you're gonna wear it on the right or left?" said the ever playful Janet.

"No, no," again Richard said, once more trying to speak over the fun-spirited laughter of the women in attendance. "I just go with...what's comfortable."

"Poor thing, this is probably the most comfortable thing for it," Krendy added, gesturing to Richard's soft, dangling organ. "I think it enjoys being freed."

She was being a bit folksy, but in affect urging Richard more to feel totally comfortable about his nudity. It was not at all Ms. Krendall's or Carrie's intention to brainwash young Richard, as they wanted him to be able to make decisions for himself and be his own person, but they were clearly letting him know they felt that there was a certain rightness, and a well-defined beauty and majesty involved with the concept of fully naked men enjoying the company of fully-clothed women.

"What about balling it up in the front, hon?" Krendy said to Richard, providing him a fashion suggestion when he did in fact have to wear pants. "Does it show up...much too pronounced?"

"Looks like I've stuffed a grapefruit in my pants," Richard quickly responded, mincing no words.

"Oh for Heaven's sake," Krendy laughed. Richard bucked his hips up and down, making his donkeyesque member bounce about in a frenzied fashion.

"I would imagine you would in fact have a little trouble fitting that dangler in your Wranglers," mused darling Ms. Krendall, evoking another eruption of laughter and shouting.

Carrie briefly left the room and returned with a big bowl of popcorn, only enhancing the idea that the women were enjoying some great entertainment. And Richard didn't mind being the center of attention.

"There was one time where I felt like showing off," he admitted with a naughty smile.

"Do go on," Janet prodded with a grin.

"I was headed to the Temple Mall, and I needed to return a pair of shorts that Aunt Nicole got me," Richard began, speaking of his dad's younger sister.

"Oh I remember, Dick, you said they were too tight," Carrie said, enjoying her snack and then passing the bowl around so the others could have some as well.

"Yeah," he said, as if 'a little tight' was an understatement. "But then I got an idea...I figured why don't I keep the shorts just for fun? I mean I looked...it looked...so ridiculous in them, so I thought it might be fun just to walk around somewhere - the Temple Mall perhaps - and see, you know, the kind of reactions I got..."

"Do share with us how this experiment worked out, Sir Isaac Newton," Madison smiled, moving forward in her seat.

"Well, it was something," Richard admitted. "I mean, I almost felt naked, because my dick was really really showing..."

"Bulge City?" Carrie asked with a big grin.

"Yeah, totally, like snaking all the way down my leg," he told the women. "It was either wear it that way or kind of roll it up in front, which kind of made my bulge look like, I don't know, almost like a huge fist."

"Ha-ha-ha oh my good Lord," Krendy exclaimed, bending over laughing.

"I mean some people noticed, but the ones that did really LOOKED," Richard smiled, his face blushing a bit as he remembered his sudden brazenness that day. "A couple high school girls laughed and pointed, an older women, maybe like in her 40's, did a double take, her eyes almost popping out of her head...another couple girls came up and pretended to ask me for directions but I could tell their other friends just dared them to go up and talk to me. They were asking where the Roy Rogers was, and as I'm pointing it out, they're just staring at my bulge."

"Classic," Maddy laughed.

"And you were just walking about in the mall?" Carrie asked, trying to set the scene.

"Mm-mmm," Richard nodded. "Once I saw that a particular woman or girl was looking, I kind of stopped walking, let them look a little bit..."

"Oh you naughty boy," Ms. Krendall teased.

"It's like the closest thing you could get to just walking around the mall completely nude," Janet reasoned.

"Right," Richard agreed.

The women found this admission delightful, and worthy of their praise.

"You were experimenting, dear. Experimenting with your CFNM desires," Carrie said, in a very matronly and nurturing fashion. "There is definitely nothing wrong with that. And you did it in a place where the women felt safe, and you weren't overly aggressive or obnoxious about it. You were subtle and casual about it. Very nice."

Janet nodded in agreement with her mother, and then offered her own take on Richard's experience.

"See, this just totally clashes with Richard's usual demeanor, which is great," the young one said, fidgeting with her shirt a bit and indirectly making her lovely boobs bounce just a tad. "Richard has never wanted to be known simply as the guy with the big penis. In fact my mom and I had no clue about it until had had a tick right next to it. So the fact you went to such great lengths - believe me, no pun intended - to show off your huge prick, I think it kind of contrasts wonderfully with your personality. Kind of hot."

"And, I might add," said the mother, who was happy with her daughter's assessment but wanted to make one thing clear, "that no matter what your size, sweetie (looking at Richard), the important thing, and what is special, is that you wanted to show off what you had. Doesn't matter if it's small or big...a cocktail weenie or a footlong, just be happy with what God gave you."

Richard nodded with a grin, taking to heart what Carrie had told him.

The young man stood with a certain feeling of accomplishment, happy that he had entertained the women, and his demeanor also let Carrie know that he was feeling more and more comfortable with his body and desires.

But Ms. Krendall still probed for more.

"Locker room stories," she announced casually, gently taking off her shoes and letting her stocking-clad feet rest on the soft rug. "There has to be one funny story you have, honey, about, hanging out with the guys, in the shower or what you have you...and everyone taking note and maybe even mentioning...you were the biggest in the bunch?"

"Mom!" Maddy laughed, covering her face with a pillow.

"I think you have a thing for comparison stories, don't you, Krendy?" Carrie teased her best friend.

"Well? So what," the woman fired back, crossing her legs to appear she was completely comfortable with her request. "I know what goes on. I know as well you guys do, men compare their schlongs. It's just like women comparing their breasts. It's only natural."

As the women chuckled about Krendy's persistence to hear more of Richard's accounts, he in turn was checking out the woman's sexy, little feet, as she curled her toes up against the rug, making herself feel at home, and at ease.

Richard, meanwhile, was once again the center of attention, but he delivered with poise.

"I do have a measuring story," he boldly announced.

"Really?! Oh my goodness, darling, do go on," Ms. Krendall happily said, relaxing back in her seat a bit.

"Well it was just two guys, being idiots I suppose," he laughed, "having a measuring contest in the locker room one day after gym. I basically wanted no parts of it, and then all of a sudden another dude I knew panted me from behind, and...it was out."

"Your dick?" Ms. Krendall asked excitedly.

"Yeah. It flopped out would probably be a better way of putting it," Richard added with a laugh.

"Naturally," Krendy answered, smiling brightly.

"So what happened?" Madison asked, pushing the story further.

"Well, before I know it, guys are chanting 'Richard has a...'" he began, knowing what he was about to say was quite crass, but realized he could be open with the women.

"They were chanting 'Richard has a donkey dick. Richard has a donkey dick,'" he went on.

Janet and Madison had to laugh, while Carrie and Krendy - although amused - were more introspective.

"How did that make you feel, sweetie? Embarrassed, isolated...proud?" Krendy asked with a smile.

"I mean, they were just joking around, so it was kind of funny," he said. "It was a bunch of guys I wasn't gonna see for much longer so I didn't care about what they knew about me. If Barney and Craig had been there it would have been weird...I guess I never wanted to draw much attention to myself is all."

Carrie nodded, understanding Richard's adolescent shyness. Neil often spoke of being the same kind of way when he was younger, and he was grateful to Carrie for bringing the exhibitionist desires out in him.

She was doing the same for Richard, only at a younger age.

"Now see the only reason I asked you about these kinds of situations, Dick, is that when I think about the whole comparison issue, guys standing around nude, doing a little boasting," Krendy spoke aloud, "I fantasize about being there..."

She glanced around the room, making eye contact with each and every person for greater affect. She then finished her thought, with emphasis.

"Only in my fantasy," she continued, "I am the judge."

"Yeah, Mom!" Maddy immediately said, thrilled with her mother's sudden brazenness.

Darling Deborah had to laugh at herself, happy she had shared her thrilling fantasy. And she added to it.

"I do fancy myself in a sexy, but not overly revealing bathing suit," she began. "No, seriously, I do - walking back and forth, along a row of completely naked men. Everything God bestowed upon them just glistening brightly in the summer sun. Dear me, they all beg to see me naked, but I just smile and continue my sexy prancing. I even tease them by running my finger underneath one of the shoulder straps to my suit, and pretend I am going to pull it down. Only I keep it on, and wag my finger at them for being so naughty. I say only the man who impresses me the most will get to see me nude, and have me. So I have them all flexing and posing and...throbbing...for my attention.

"I look for my winner. And I don't base it strictly on the strongest, or the biggest, or the longest...just who fascinates me the most. I strike up a conversation with each of them, seeing who can make me laugh or make me blush. I look into each of their eyes, I run my fingers through their hair or maybe one has a shaved head and I playfully rub it. I make them do a twirl, so I can check out their butts. I make them dance, to make them jiggle. I gently squeeze each of their behinds, like I'm picking out produce - oh God I can't believe I'm sharing this fantasy! But I proceed...I touch their muscles, their arms, thighs. Oh when I touch their thighs, they really get excited. Amazing what my tiny little fingers can do."

"Jeez, this is some long line of men you have to judge," Maddy jumped in, herself imagining such a scene.

"Well...that's just my little fantasy is all...since we're all sharing things," Deborah said, letting out a big sigh of relief as if she was glad to express her desires in such a vivid, explicit manner.

Janet noticed something, and immediately chuckled.

"Uh, Ms. Krendall, I think 'Flopper' liked your story," she said.

With that, Krendy looked over at Richard, and saw that he was kind of leaning to one side, casually trying to conceal a massive boner.

The young man was so turned on, so entranced by Krendy's fantasy that he simply could not hide his appreciation for it.