The Tick Incident Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodness, Richard, don't tell me my story did this?!" Krendy said with fascination, looking openly at his huge, bouncing erection.

"Oh, Richard," Carrie laughed, as she too noticed that her stepson's prick had again risen to its fully-erect state of 11 and a half inches.

She then looked at the boy, with an amused smirk on her face. But the look she gave him also suggested that she knew he needed to make strides in his development.

"Sweetie, you really need to learn how to pace yourself," Carrie told him delicately. "Just a moment ago, you were nice and relaxed. Now you look like you're suffering."

"He's aching for release again," Janet said, expanding on her mother's point.

The women patiently tried to increase Richard's stamina, and help him go longer stretches without needing release, and they did this, in fact, by being passive.

They took the attention away from Richard, and his very noticeable hard-on, and placed it back on Deborah, and her enchanting fantasy.

"That is something, Ms. Krendall," Janet told her. Madison, waiting patiently for a break in the conversation, affectively voiced her input.

"I think the thing that I really appreciate about CFNM," she began, before taking a deep breath, "is that it's so brutally one sided."

With that, Janet let out a wicked, satisfied laugh, but then Maddy felt she better clarify her comment.

"Well I shouldn't say brutal - that sounds kind of mean. It's just...I love how the women are totally in control over the men. You know what I mean?"

"The parties are definitely catered towards the women," Carrie smiled, trying to take Maddy's point and tighten it into a simple, direct statement.

"I mean, I'm sorry but female nudity has been exploited for yeeeeeeears. A long, long time," Maddy said with a greater feeling of confidence. "It's about time the men get nude. You know how many movies I've seen where they just...seemingly throw in a shot of a woman's naked breasts just for the sake of showing some boobies?"

Richard, the boyish sense of humor inside him taking over, had to chuckle.

"No, I'm serious," Maddy said. "Female nudity is so commonplace. But God forbid if..."

"They show a few naked penises, and all of society would crumble," Janet jumped in, voicing her frustration with the nudity double standard that had long gripped mainstream culture.

"Very good points, ladies, and well taken," Carrie said, happy that the girls were not afraid to speak up. "I understand your disappointment when it comes to the inequality in how men and women are portrayed in magazines, on television, in movies, etc. All we can do, guys, is live our lives and hope that we make a change, little by little. Mainstream culture, as you say, well, that's a big cookie to crack. That's gonna take some time to change the tide there. Hopefully someday things are a little bit more equal. All we can do is - "

"Make Richard suffer for all the crimes of man," Janet said in a somber tone.

Everyone knew she was only kidding, but Carrie was a little miffed she had been interrupted.

"I'm joking, Mom, God! Dick knows I'm only joking," Janet remarked.

"I was going to say, young lady, that we should not only enjoy the benefits of a CFNM lifestyle, but also encourage men to do the same. And the ones that join us on this journey, we should nurture, every step of the way," Carrie said, her words sounding like beautiful poetry to young Richard's ears.

"Can I add something?" he asked humbly.

"Of course, sweetie, go right ahead," Carrie encouraged him.

"I just wanna say that, given the fact I am kind of a CFNM addict," he began, causing the women to giggle, "it may seem like I would be over-subservient to women. Like I'm not a good example of a typical, 18-year-old guy. But believe me, I am. I have all the normal urges of a kid my age. At first I kind of thought, like most guys my age would, that my training...was kind of unfair. I was like, 'this kinda sucks. I'm naked all the time, and my step mom and stepsis don't remove a stitch of their clothes.' "I knew it was all meant to get me ready for the class, but...I'm totally nude and Carrie and Janet get to keep their clothes on. Total double standard! As much as I had fantasized about CFNM since I was a kid, the first few days of my training, at times, I was like 'man, CFNM is really unfair.' But then I started to realize, and really appreciate, how good it made me feel to be completely nude. And I'm not just talking about the intense level of eroticism, but the fact that I was being totally passive, calm, relaxed, in my natural state - the way God made me...Seeing women enjoy not only my nudity, but also my energy and my compassion, and the fact that I was getting so much joy out of bringing them joy, it makes it all worthwhile."

The room was quiet, which made Richard a bit nervous. It was so silent in the room, you could even hear a loud, bustling 18-wheeler booming its horn way off in the distance.

But as Dick looked at Carrie, he saw a smile coming across her young, pretty face.

"I wish everyone in the world could hear what you just said," she exclaimed happily. "Sweetie, if there's an anthem which captures the male point of view as to what makes CFNM so splendidly wonderful, honey, that's it."

The others joined in heaping praise upon the young man, with Krendy offering a light round of applause.

"I'd like to buy the world a Coke, and keep it company..." Janet sang in a joking way, poking fun at Richard's feel-good attitude concerning CFNM.

He had to smile.

"Well said, Dick," she told him sincerely. "You hit the nail right on the head."

Richard was proud of himself, and glad that his outlook on his training was so well taken. Enjoying each other's company, the group eventually drifted into the family room to watch some television, and after sifting through the channels and catching bits and pieces of 'One Life to Live' and 'Young and the Restless,' Carrie suggested everyone get ready for an afternoon swim. For the women, this meant changing into their bathing suits. For Richard, it just meant walking outside completely as he was.

As Carrie, Janet and Maddy quickly left the room to get changed, and admittedly show off in their sexy swimsuits, Deborah lingered a bit, half getting up from her seat and then stopping.

"Ugh, I'll just wait until they're done changing," she said. "I'm in no rush."

Richard already looked forward to seeing Ms. Krendall in a bathing suit. He imagined she looked very cute in one.

In some ways, she was so shy, always wearing long skirts and modest blouses, yet he knew there was definitely another side of her, a very powerful, sexual side. She always did such a good job of keeping it under control, and hidden from others. That was something Richard could not do for himself.

Not allowed to wear any clothes, the boy stood there in the middle of the room, his privates completely on display, with a bulging erection still sticking out as straight and as hard as a railroad spike.

"Good gravy. That thing just won't cooperate, will it?" Krendy asked, not at all offended by Richard's massive erection but rather amused and intrigued.

"No, mam," he muttered. "If anything, it's gained strength."

"It's gained strength, has it?" she chuckled. "Sweetie, come forward. Lemme admire that awe-inspiring bird of yours."

Her words were so southing, so sexy. Richard loved being looked over and touched by a woman of authority. It made him feel that much more accepted, that much more attractive to the opposite sex. And it also played quite well to his submissive desires, as he was turning over complete control to the woman.

"Boop," Krendy laughed, sticking out her stocking-covered right foot and lightly tapping Richard's penis with it.

The action was fun for her, and also met with no objection from Richard, so she did it again, a little bit harder, a little bit more direct. Her cute little foot seemed so small compared to Richard's thick, towering stalk.

She rubbed her foot gently on the head of his penis, curling her toes around its bulbous circumference. Deborah would then release the penis from her grasp and happily watch it spring upward, showing an amazing amount of resilience for a shaft so large.

"Kind of has a catapult aspect to it, doesn't it?" Krendy laughed, amused so much by Richard's bouncing prick that she entertained herself by bopping it up and down with her right foot. "My Heavens, in medieval times, this thing could have passed as a military weapon."

It did in fact resemble a powerful catapult, or at least in the way Krendy was manipulating it. She kept flinging his penis up and down, now with so much emphasis that it quite obviously struck his belly, and created a resounding "smacking" sound.

"Ooop, I didn't hurt you, did I, Dick?" she quickly asked.

"No, no," he reassured her.

They had such a good chemistry going at this point, words didn't need to be spoken. Krendy ran her foot up and down Richard's muscular thighs, now using both of her feet to probe his toned, tan body.

"Krendy, did you catch Dallas the other night?" Carrie beckoned from the dining room as she put some things away.

"I did. It was good," Krendy calmly replied, still gently rubbing Richard's legs with her feet.

"Oh, what happened?" Carrie asked, still shouting from the dining room.

Richard hoped that his time with Krendy would continue in private. He loved Carrie deeply and always enjoyed her company, but this was a special moment for he and Ms. Krendall. It was their time, their moment.

"Oh it was a rerun, hon. One of Bobby's former girlfriends shows up and asks him for help," Krendy recalled, "and goes on and on that her daughter may be his..."

"Oh, okay, I did see that one," Carrie hollered from the other room. "I guess I am all caught up until next season."

Krendy chatted a bit more with her friend, all the while nonchalantly rubbing Richard's thighs up and down.

The soft, silky feel of her stockings only intensified his erection, and it made him long for her to once again rub his hard shaft with her delicate toes.

"I don't see how on Earth you're gonna be able to swim with this, hon," Krendy remarked, gesturing to his lengthy hard-on, "so we're just gonna take care of this right here, okay?"

'Oh God, yes,' Richard thought to himself.

He nodded his approval. He loved how sweet Deb was, how easily she dealt with his raging urges, and imposing erection.

As she now rubbed both of her feet along his thick shaft, her legs were raised quite high in order to do so, running parallel to the ground in fact.

"Dick, why don't you kneel down before me, hon, It's kind of hard for me to keep my legs raised that high," she requested of him, and he complied. "An old field hockey injury. Tore my knee when I was a kid. That's why some of us are athletes and some of us are teachers."

She gave him a beautiful smile, and Krendy was so excited about her task that she unfastened the top button of her lily-white blouse. Richard could see a faint outline of her nipples, pressed against her shirt as if they yearned to be touched.

Krendy did in fact have larger breasts than Richard realized - they weren't monsters like Maddy's, but clearly they were a nice, attractive set. The fact that she was so much more reserved and so much more reluctant to show them off, as compared to the precocious, young Madison, it kind of turned Richard on even more.

It was like Krendy was living out her fantasies of exploring the naked male body, yet remaining safely in her comfortable, modest clothing. The more Deborah stroked his enormous wang with her feet, the more desire she had to remark about its unique size and shape.

"I really want to see you get into the record books, hon," Krendy said with a giggle, breaking Richard from his daze. "This thing is remarkable."

She could hardly encircle the thick shaft with her tiny but affective toes.

"I guess I could...seek some notoriety for it," he said, so invigorated by Krendy's manipulations that it was hard for him to produce words, but he indulged her.

"I mean there's people that set all kinds of records - for their height, their weight, their uh, their beard,their fingernails?!" she rattled off, citing examples of people that defied belief. "Why not set a record with your cock?"

Krendy was stimulatng Richard with her legs, her well-defined big breasts, her hands and her voice. She hardly knew the affect it had on him when she simply used a naughty word or two for his anatomy. Just the fact that such a crude word could roll so easily off her tongue, it aroused Richard tremendously.

"As much as I understand and appreciate how Carrie is training you, sweetie, and believe me, you can see the results - your kind demeanor, your spirit, your willingness to entertain us...," Krendy remarked, as her feet gently rubbed up and down on Richard's lengthy cock. "As much as I credit her with grooming you so well, I do have to say I think she loses sight - just a little bit - of how hard it is for a young man like you to quell your emotions, to um, to settle your level of arousal."

"It's very hard," Richard agreed, his huge erection evidence of just how difficult it was.

"Very hard indeed," Ms. Krendall quipped, now speaking of Richard's fully erect member.

"I know you can't control this, sweetie," Krendy said of his hardened penis. "Carr wants you to learn control, but my stars, that's gonna take some time, isn't it?"

"Y-yes, mam," Richard struggled to get out, having to clear his throat to form words, as the emotions of the moment were beginning to overtake him.

"Plus," Krendy added, "with your penis being so incredible large, and with us staring and commenting and measuring and now even demanding you enlighten us with some amusing anecdotes about it, which I am guilty of, it must be impossible for you to go very long without becoming noticeably excited."

"Yes, mam, it's almost imp-... oh God..."

"Are you going to come, darling?" she asked, both excited and curious as she now took Richard's pulsing, powerful organ into her soft, delicate hands. "You go right ahead and come."

Having Ms. Krendall's permission - and encouragement - to climax, Richard finally surrendered to the moment, and felt that his load was going to be so substantial, he should give Ms. Krendall a warning.

"Oh God, it's gonna be a really big one," he said excitedly, as her soft, gentle touch affectively manipulated his massive organ.

"It's really gonna be a lot, oh God..."

"It's okay, hon," Krendy giggled. "Sock it to me, Richard. Gimme all ya' got."

Her impassioned encouragement only made Richard moan with a greater need for release. She giggled as she sensed the affect she had on him. She continued to stroke his incredibly long pecker while still carrying on a stimulating conversation.

"Last time I was so...busy, using my mouth and keeping my eyes closed the whole time," she chuckled, reminiscing about the wonderful blowjob she gave Richard the night before, "that I didn't really get to see you explode. Don't get me wrong - I felt you explode, but I didn't really get to see it."

Richard now buckled his hips, getting ready to thrust as he released.

"You are already so slick with precome, darling, that it's making it easier to stroke you," she noted, crossing her legs one final time in an attempt to get perfectly comfortable for the big show. "Your dick is awfully long, but this, this makes it nice and smooth."

Krendy now overemphasized her strokes, going all the way down to the base of his cock and then slowly but affectively all the way up to the head. She even ran her hands all around the head in one even motion before returning back down to the base.

"Up and down, nice and easy," she said, in perfect rhythm with her technique.

"Oh God!" Richard shouted, as his threshold was finally broken, like a relentless tidal wave imposing its will upon an inadequate dam.

"Ha! Oh my goodness," Krendy belted out as a long, unbroken rope of ejaculate shot forth from Richard's huge dickhead and splashed against her skirt.

"Oh, just keep coming sweetie, you're at the finish line, or the end zone," she giggled, insisting that Richard allow himself release, regardless of where it may land.

So engrossed and fascinated by Richard's relentless, climaxing organ, Krendy actually sat there and counted each of Richard's amazing come shots.

"Two, three, four, five (laugh), oh my goodness, six, seven - oh God that was a big fat one wasn't it? Oh goodness, sweetie, eight?!" she carried on.

One after another, thick ropes of semen splashed and splattered upon Krendy's skirt and her stockings. It was as if Richard was intent on dousing her sexy legs, since they were largely responsible for his volcanic level of arousal in the first place.

"My legs are soaked, hon," she laughed. "Holy smokes - 13, 14, 15 - sweetie, if you make it to 20 we might have to throw a party..."

"Oh God, Ms. Krendall," Richard bellowed as he stared up at the ceiling, anticipating the end of his lengthy orgasm.

"That's it, good boy," Krendy said soothingly, stroking and kneading the final few spurts of come out of Richard's massive organ.

The young man could finally take a deep breath, and feel a rush of relaxation and relief wash down over his body. He lazily looked down at Krendy's lap, and realized she was completely soaked with his reckless ropes of ejaculate.

"Holy shit," he had to say.

"It's okay, hon, really," Krendy told him, as she shook her hands a bit to help them dry off. "You've given me a reason to change into my bathing suit."

Krendy still tried to appear dignified and proper, crossing one of her legs over the other, giving Richard yet another glimpse of her big, beautiful thighs. Although covered by her skirt, he could still gauge their thickness. Richard simply had a thing for wonderfully,

well-rounded thighs, and Ms. Krendall definitely satisfied his liking in that regard.

She also had such a sweet and nurturing demeanor that it allowed him to feel completely at ease around her.

"My word, Richard, puddles have started to form," she laughed, as she looked down at her skirt and stockings. "You must have really been worked up."

"Yes, mam," was all he could say at the moment. But now as Richard stood before her, he appeared completely relaxed.

"Ah...feels like the first few moments after a rough storm," Krendy mused, comparing Richard's level of arousal to that of a Texas tornado. "The trees aren't rustling anymore, the sees are calm (laugh)..."

He had to laugh along with her.

"Oh and look at that, hon, your dork is back to its fancy-free and relaxed state," she giggled, gesturing towards Richard's enormous softy. "Still quite imposing, but no longer tortured and ready to erupt."

Krendy's gaze then lingered upon Richard's huge penis, long enough that Richard anticipated her commenting on it.

"Ya' know it wouldn't offend me if you did one more helicopter," she laughed, as she had simply fallen in love with that particular penis trick. "Ya' know, the one where it goes chew-chew-chew around in a circle?"

Richard easily - and gladly - obliged, and he was so excited that he seemed to do it that much more pronounced.

Dick swung his penis around a good 30 or so times in a row, the sight so outlandish and yet entertaining and amusing all at the same time.

"I love it! I absolutely love it," Krendy hollered with glee, giving into a few splendid moments of belly-aching laughter. "Round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows - oh it stopped (laugh)."

"Sorry," Richard apologized as his penis had smacked against his thigh, causing it to cease swinging about in such a dizzying fashion.

"That was great, Dick," Krendy laughed. "But we simply must get cleaned up now, and it starts with me."