The Tickle Dungeons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the wood burnt a pink fire that licked up, not burning, but tickling the soles of her feet and while she squirmed and screamed, she could not escape it. The Pink Throne's Spinx stood before her, watching her yowl!

"You dance beautifully," purred the sphinx.

"Oh-Please-please-please!" she begged, eyes wide. "AHAHAH--AHAHAHAH!--OH!! PLEASE!!"

"You beg nicely too. It is a shame there will be few to hear it when I leave."

"No! No!" she panted in a gap of the flames. "Please, you can't." She dangled from her wrists, trying to catch her breath.

"I can," mused the Sphinx. "Perhaps I shall ask that coals of the Throne's fire be placed in your anus and vagina. I'm told that while the burn is minimal, the sensations are amazing."

Chloe sobbed weakly. "D-don't, mistress--please--"

"I think I will," decided the Sphinx. "I want our hostess," it raised a paw, indicting the entire building, "to know you are well cared for during her internment."

"No!" plead Chloe. The pink fire had licked up again, dancing across her sole and she howled with laughter--hysterical and bright. She willed her feet to levitate above the wooden planks the flame rose through. She gripped the chains that held her wrists and tried to lift herself--but the ankle chains wouldn't break. "Mercy--AHHH! HAAHAHAH--Oh! Please! No!! Mercy! Please!!"

The goddess Ishis was somewhere else in the lower chambers--a prisoner in her own pyramid. The Jackals and the Sphinxes had come from the desert, robbing her of her powers and taking her--and Chloe--below to the dungeons.

The last Chloe had seen of the woman was her being mounted by the largest of the Jackals as she knelt on a rug, her head lowered to it, her hands outstretched and held under one of the paws of one of the great sphinxs.

Then Chloe had been imprisoned here--to wait for the arrival of Zeth or Zet. The great Jackal-headed god who would wield the power of the Pink Throne and the Lover's Moon to unseat the hold of Sattva and claim the lands around DunisUrom for his own and his priesthood.

She had seen the phallus that would be used to claim the Dame Knight--but whoever was behind this all wasn't relying on that. It was a feint. If it worked, it would be a sure thing--but if not? Well, they had another plan.

The flames aroused themselves again, and she howled--her laughter echoing in the halls--the Sphinx had turned and padded away. Desperate pleas fell from her lips and she writhed, her bare feet dancing and shifting, trying to escape as much as they were allowed.

Oh-Oh-OHHH!! "Ahhahaha--PLEASE!! MISTRESS!! AHAHAHA--OH YOU BITCH!!! AHHAHAHA!! NO!!"

She yowled louder as the flames seemed to creep up her calves. A tongue of flame reached the back of her knees and she spasmed entirely. Her urine did nothing to quell it when she peed, having lost all control.

No! No! OH-NO!!!

She pulled frantically at the chains that held her wrists--but there was nothing she could do.

The flames withdrew, and she dangled--unable to support herself.

For a time, she was left to breathe and sob. She could hear other moans and cries from the surrounding dungeons.

A thickly muscled man in a leather loincloth with jackal ears entered the room. He moved to her and somewhat roughly took her hair and tilted her head back to pour water into her mouth from a skin. He made sure she drank most of it--other bits splashing down her skin. He patted her cheek.

Then he squatted and, with tongs, reached into the pink-glowing coal beds under the wooden planks. She shook her head and tried to beg him, but her voice was weak. He came up with one of the coals. It glowed with pink embers. He examined it in the tongs. It was smallish--it could fit easily into the palm of his hands. He grunted and placed it to the side. He knelt and undid one of her ankles, holding it carefully and raising it, to put it up high and to the side where he affixed the chain to a bolt in the wall.

She moaned as her sex was opened. She could see a bulge in the leather cloth he wore. He was erect.

His fingers reached under the delicate cloth she wore and probed at her labia, spreading them somewhat to test her vagina with a finger. She quivered. He took the tongs again and brought the coal under her.

"No--don't--" she begged. "Not there--please--not there!"

He spread her, and drew the coal up and in. She felt the sudden heat and then a burning sensation as the coal was pushed into her channel. The burn wasn't at all intense--enough to be painful but not the feeling of fire on flesh--but then--then--the pink fire grasped her. She hadn' known the channel of her vagina could be tickled--but, ohh, it could! The fire flared with her and she thrust her hips wildly trying to dislodge it. She howled and bore down--but nothing got the horrible piece of coal out of her sex!

The man had another and she shook her head as his finger tested her anus. She lacked the power to fight him as he spread her buttocks. She could only beg with her broken voice.

The coal burnt her anal cleft as it interred and he forceably spread her cheeks and pulled her anus open enough to get it in.

She begged wildly between gales of forced laughter. When he pushed it in, she felt her anus fairly sizzle. Within her bottom, it felt just full and warm--the pain of the burn was minimal--but the sensation of the horrible pink fire seemed to lick out through her and the sense of being tickled there was intolerable.

She tried in vain to expel everything from her bladder and bottom--but there was nothing to come out, so she writhed in the chains. Her voice was hoarse from squealing, but she got no respite. The coals seemed to pulse--rising and falling in their sensation as they worked on her.

Her entire region was afire with the sense of being tickled from the inside. It was impossible--unbearable--and the horrible chunks of coal and their magical embers filled her inexorably. She thrust her hips and swung them in an attempt to shake loose the coals, but her feet were chained again to the floor and her legs were too close to open as much as she needed to.

She arched her back and sobbed. Her breasts ached from the relentless clamping and unclasping of the nipple clamps.

The pink fire again licked her soles making her squeal.

Finally--finally--it was done with her for a time, and she dangled and even, after a fashion, slept.

TO BE CONTINUED...