The Tickle Trunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The shadow fox was shaking with excitement as the lynx surrounded her. And that's when we noticed the fox disappearing into the seam of the lynx coat, like she was being slurped up, inhaled. We all panicked a little but we could sense that the shadow fox was drunk with pleasure, and as she became a part of the lynx fur all of us wished to feel as she felt at that moment."

"Our owners didn't figure out what was happening until six of their coats had been swallowed up by the lynx. By that time, she had become so thick, using the fur she had consumed to turn herself into a lynx-belly-lined lynx belly coat. None of us could resist her, not even our owners. Sometimes each of them would spend days in that chair wearing her, masturbating with her, or being masturbated by her. They had to lock her up for everyone's sanity, and getting her back into her closet is very difficult when you are being tormented and taunted by a fur as delectable and adept at seduction as she is."

The lynx had reached the bottom hem of the sable fur and was slowly flopping on the tail of the caramel-hued coat like a great furry wave.

"If you can draw upon that strength that I told you you would need and stave off your orgasm then the repayment you will receive will be more than your mind can imagine. If you cannot control yourself and prevent your scrumptious little cock from, how do you humans say it?, 'blowing your load,' then our sable will be denied the euphoria of being devoured and assimilated and will end up a wreck of a fur, driven insane by the pleasure that could have been."

"And what about me?"

"You? You will not be invited back. Or worse."

I tried to do as the Golden Island fox told me. For one thing, I didn't look down at the fur that was now circling my penis like a furry hurricane -- polishing my flesh, lapping up my precum, swirling around my cock as if it were chasing itself in a frenzied effort to catch its own golden hairs. I had caught a glimpse of the sable when the fox was sharing her warnings, its hood pulled back by the lynx in an act of dominance. The Russian fur had manifested itself into a downy, throbbing mass whose delightful guard hairs and underfur plunged up and down my penis, gulping in my testicles and hungrily burrowing its way slowly towards the cleft of my ass as I sank lower and lower into the chair, subconsciously begging for it to explore as much of me as it craved.

"Please," I cried out, tears beginning to form, my head tilted back as far as the headrest would let me, "please ... help me ... . Please fuck me!."

I felt a sudden push against my shins, and a strong pull on my calves as my legs were lifted lightly off the floor. I looked down to see the lynx belly coat surrounding the bottom of the chair. It had already drawn more than half of the sable within its immense double-sided lapels, and was rocking back and forth in a way that made it look like the white and spotted coat was making love to the sable, disappearing a little bit more of the golden fur with each thrust.

My climax was only a few strokes away yet I knew I had to hold off the urge to give in to the softness that was assaulting every one of my senses all at once like a frenzied animal devouring its prey.

I reached up as if to the to push away my need to cum, like it was something invisible that could be moved from my mind with a gentle shove, but as soon as my arms were raised up in front of me the sleeves of the lynx coat sucked them in, encasing them in the thickest and softest fur I have ever felt. Fur-lined fur sleeves that were longer and bushier than anything I could have possible imagined, mouthing my arms, sucking on them, the fur inside pushing itself through my fingers so that it could let me feel just how magnificent it was. With a gentle wafting the lynx belly coat guzzled down the last of the sable, pulling me off the chair, onto the floor, and encapsulating me in one easy motion.

My penis was instantly surrounded by the immense white fur, the pile spilling over my cock in a continuous, fluffy cascade. I was inside a fur cocoon whose only intention was to drink up every last bit of energy I had, both liquid and emotional. I pulled the lynx towards me, gathering up the fur and dragging myself deeper and deeper into the coat, burying myself in the heap of fur on the floor, thrusting my cock into the folds that the lynx was creating for my pleasure.

"You may cum," the furs all said in unison, "give in to her."

The dense white fur surrounded my legs and tenderly pulled them slightly apart, allowing the lynx to scoop up and cuddle my testicles, immediately causing the first tremor of my penis to jolt from me. Before the initial squirt of cum could fully leave the tip of my engorged head it was greeted with a flurry of movement by the lynx. Every inch of the supple and silky mass felt like it was racing towards my pelvis to relieve me of my next ropey spasm, stroking and brushing my whole body as the fur lining of the coat shifted and eddied, sending furry waves crashing over my eager and helpless flesh.

My orgasms continued, each one feeling like it was my first, and each one was greeted by the bushy coat with the same fervour and intensity -- I had managed to tap into the force that brought the fur-filled room to life, and the lynx fur made me infer that it was not going to ever let me stop being a conduit for that force. I hugged the fur tighter, my arms still embedded in the sleeves, locked inside the coat, groping their way through the plushness, and wondered through my cries of delight how I was ever going to get the mammoth fur back into the closet, or if I even wanted to.

12