All Comments on 'The Tides Of War Pt. 10'

by RobinLane

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great as usual But where is chapter 36?

See above

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
LIFE ON THE CRATER STILL HAS PITFALLS

one must always be aware of complacency, it is the most dangerous. TK U MLJ LV NV

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

i think it would have been better if he had refused to sell the horses to the british.

ScifiantScifiantabout 9 years ago
Spelling and Grammar PLEASE

you confuse "has" where you should say "as" I.e "as she munched it". They're is a contraction of they are; their is possessive - ie. Their kukris; there is a place. Off - to take something off. Of - a place of their own.

If you're not sure, get an editor or someone to assist with this!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WITH THE SUBSTITUTION OF A HORSE FOR A DOG

this lends credence to Mostera1's, story about Diamonds in the Rough. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story but.........

As usual the author refuses to fix spelling mistakes. I am sure he is well aware of the errors. The errors have to be deliberate. The story is very well written but all of these errors are distracting to readers. Really mister author, grow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No chapter 36

You submitted part 8 twice, once as part 8 and again as part 9. You skipped Chapter 36.

Using the wrong words is very distracting, and annoying. Quit using 'off' where 'of' is supposed to be used, and 'has' when 'as' should be used. Either you haven't found an editor or your editor knows less than you about the English language.

Don't let these things totally mess up a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still good, but starting to slow down.

Just lacks the excitement, suspense, and drama of the earlier chapters. Somewhat surprised at the leopard attack, given he was on horseback and had just discharged a high powered rifle. Really bold for an animal that is an opportunistic hunter; must have been really hungry. You would think after that many years in the back country, and given his military experience of being wary and alert, he should have seen the leopard, and the horse should have smelled it, before it could get close enough to attack. Not an expert myself, but seems like a weak event to further the plot.

Still, good story. Thank you for your time and energy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Surprised

Yes duplication of 8/9. This last part was a little rushed I believe as it doesn't feel like you have put as much effort as you have the other stories you have written. Bit of a downer to see the quality of your work have fallen. Has for the grammar I see it Has part of the story now. :-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Error

The horse would have known the cat was in the tree and would not have put up with going under the tree, for the cat to jump on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous