All Comments on 'The Tidings We Bring Ch. 02'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

I couldn't carry on when Dad was in the shower, and seconds later he was still asleep in bed.

Do you even re-read what you write before you publish it?

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaabout 3 years ago

Question for previous reviewer: Do you mean when Dad was in the shower, then Mom got herself off and Harriet fell asleep, then when Mom woke Harriet the next morning (which was a couple of paragraphs later), Dad was still asleep?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Continue

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story please continue!!!!!

TexienneTexienneover 2 years ago

Liked and added to favorites. Hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but I would have enjoyed it more if the parents were at least a little conflicted and we heard their side of the story

newtype2525newtype2525over 1 year ago

Holy SHIT!

I loved this!!!

I mean LOVED THIS!!!

Wow! I'm already depressed that this story is almost a year and a half old... That is a huge bummer because I, Kirsten Dunst in Interview with a Vampire, I want more!

I know that this is almost a complete story all alone, but I was kind of hoping that if you returned to this story, that you might consider making it last much longer before Harriet is discovered by one or both parents. I would have loved chapter after chapter of Harriet having to go home to her parents after being ravaged by them for hours and hours in a series of orgasm denial and/or orgasm over stimulation, and then going home and trying to pretend that she isn't dripping wet just being near them. Maybe it could be a rule from her club that she not have any kind of relationships with her "owners" and she is constantly afraid of loosing her membership. She could be at home just trying to be good while being tempted to get closer and instead seems to be seducing her parents (maybe even separately) but beyond her ability to control the way she now sees and interacts with her parents. This could be coupled with her parents not wanting to, unable to resist comparing their slave to their daughter. The topic could sneak into their private time in bed or on texts where they tease each other about how tempted they are being with her day in and day out, seeing her subtle changes, being entranced with her beauty and similarity to their favorite new toy. Fuck!

I'm just hoping that these notes reach you and decide to revisit this world you very clearly are so good at creating! Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES