The Tidings We Bring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even think about it," mum hissed.

I just sobbed quietly, feeling dad pull his cock free. As mum moved aside, dad moved into her place, and I thanked Samantha for teaching me to clean myself properly, as he pulled the gag from my mouth, and replaced it with his cock. As it firmed up in my mouth, I felt something press into my ass. Not the same size as dad's cock, but ribbed and I trembled as I felt mum's hands take my hips.

"Now you can cum," Dad said softly.

The moment those words left his lips, Mum started fucking my ass furiously as dad pushed his cock into my throat and kept it there. My first reaction was panic as I couldn't breathe. But it left the focus of my torment on the only thing that wasn't still. And that was the rubber cock slamming in and out of my ass. Trembling, I clenched my eyes, as I finally found my release. In my desperation, I began to swallow the head of dad's cock, making him start fucking my throat again, as mum fucked my ass. As I moaned, dad started cumming into my throat for the first time this evening. As he pulled his cock away, I was left gasping and whining softly as mum still refused to stop fucking me. My whole body wracked with contractions from my first orgasm, the second hit me just as hard. But this time, as the screams came forth, mum pulled out, before quickly inserting a large plug, leaving me gasping and moaning in distress.

"We'll be back," Dad said, patting my ass.

I listened to them head to the shower, before the butt plug started buzzing away, driving me straight to the edge of a third orgasm. But mum must have been counting on that, as she turned down the intensity, before I heard the water start.

I was delirious when they finally came back. I didn't resist as I was unclipped from the frame and led to the bed. But as mum released my chastity belt, I started getting excited. Dad laid back on the bed. His hair was still wet, but it gave him a slick look that made my pussy clench in anticipation. Dad's cock stood proudly as he laid comfortably on his back and I felt mum direct me down to suck him. I did so gladly, lowering my mouth over the cock I was desperate to feel inside my pussy.

"My, you are a dirty little slut aren't you," Mum said.

Before I could respond, I felt her tongue lick from my clit, to the plug, still buzzing in my ass. I just moaned and increased the speed I sucked dad's cock. But she grabbed my still tied hands and pulled me off. Shoving me forward I moaned and nodded my head as mum moved me to squat above his cock. Her hand slid down my front, making me moan as her fingers sent tingles through my body as she rubbed my clit with her fingers. Her other hand took dad's cock and used it to slide up and down my labia. But she put it to the opening of my pussy and leaned onto my shoulder, forcing me down.

"Make my husband feel good," mum hissed in my ear.

"Uh huh," I said eagerly.

Immediately, I raised and lowered myself on his cock. His strong hands came up and roughly grabbed my breasts. His thumbs pinched my nipples, as I rocked my hips, bouncing my pussy along his length. I felt a small tug at the back of my head, and froze as mum undid the lock on the back of my mask. But the sharp smack on my ass, made me squeak.

"Keep going slut!" Mum snapped.

I moaned and trembled as I rode my father's cock as hard as I could. This situation was only going to go one of two ways, and if it was the last time I was ever going to feel his cock, I was going to enjoy it for all it was worth. I felt mum pull the plug from my ass, before her hand on my neck forced me to slow my frantic pace. Dad was gritting his teeth, clearly loving what I was doing for him. I just hoped he was as enthusiastic cumming inside his little girl after the mask was gone.

I gasped, as I felt mum's rubber cock sliding into my ass for the second time today. The feeling of being double penetrated was a special treat I'd only experienced a few times before. Having both mum's cock and dad's cock buried to the hilt inside me made me feel fuller than I had ever dreamed. Mum shoved me forward, so I fell into dad's chest. He held me under the arms, so he could stare into my eyes as he fucked me from below. Mum kneeled with one leg in front to balance as she fucked my ass just as ruthlessly.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Dad grunted.

I felt mum reach forward and grab the sides of my mask, ready to pull it away from my face.

"Ready Harriet?" Mum said.

"What?" Dad snapped.

I just froze as mum pulled the mask free and I was staring into dad's shocked expression as mum still fucked my ass.

"Please keep fucking me daddy," I whispered.

I wanted so much to be accepted by him, that was all I could think of. The only thing I could think in my half delirious state of terrified ecstasy. I watched a range of emotions flash across his face, before he schooled them and stared coldly at me. Surging upward, I squealed in fright, as his arms came up around me. But it wasn't me he grabbed, it was mum. I felt her breasts pressed up against my back as he held the two of us in a crushing embrace. He grunted as he lifted and spun, tossing mum onto her back with me laying on top. The rubber cock buried in my ass, with my hands trapped between us. With a manic look in his eyes, he lifted my legs and pushed them to my armpits as he viciously sawed his cock in and out of my pussy.

"My nasty slut of a daughter, gets off on the idea of fucking her own parents!"

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Maybe I should just keep you tied up to my bed. Feed you cum straight from your mother's cunt!"

"Yes, please! I want that!"

"And what if I just put you back in that chastity belt and used your ass as a pussy until I was too old and grey to get it up any more?!"

"Please!" I moaned, "I'm just a set of holes to fuck. Use me, I'm yours."

Dad stopped, before leaning in and kissing me softly, "And what if I want to take you to dinner, bring you home and make love to you under the moonlight?"

Shuddering, I started cumming. I couldn't help it. As I felt the waves of heat rolling through my body, mum started fucking my ass from underneath, as dad started matching her thrusts from above. I just laid, as the meat in their sandwich, exploding until everything went black and I drifted into unconsciousness.


12