The Tie That Binds

Story Info
Tied down and flogged, what more could a desperate slut need.
2k words
4.24
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orla's face was pressed deep into the silk covered mattress as the sound of her labored breaths filled the small room. She knew that struggling was futile but, that didn't stop her from tugging at the cable ties that encircled her wrists and ankles. The sensation of being watched tickled at the back of her neck and sent a jolt of excitement through her core. Warm, calloused hands traced their way up her spine to the base of her head, Orla almost purred before one of the hands coiled itself in her tangle of auburn hair, lightly manipulating her head to turn to the side.

"Are you pleased there little love?" Came the gentle voice of the man above her as his free hand roamed the naked expanse of her back.

She made a small noise of affirmation which made the man's grip tighten on her scalp,

"That is not an answer pet, are you pleased to be tied to my bed? So exposed and vulnerable under my gaze, under my touch. Does it make you feel good? Does it make you feel seen?"

Orla shuddered at the barrage of questions, yes it made her feel good and yes it made her feel seen. She had rarely felt such pleasure from such simple touches, from such simple words.

She choked out a pitiful, "Yes, oh god y-yes."

The man hummed and she could sense his smile, that smile that had made her melt not 2 months previously when she had finally built up the courage to approach him after the Post-Colonial Literature course they both attended. Her desperation for his touch grew, his hands continued their gentle exploration along the long expanse of her back and, much to her disappointment, he released his grip on her hair allowing it to fall over her face.

"Cillian, please don't tease me, why do you always tease me?" She questioned, arching her back as much as the restraints would allow as his fingers brushed past her ass to her thighs.

He chuckled in response at her wanton gesture. "I just can't help myself little love, it's too easy to get you all worked up."

He leant over her bound form, pressing his body weight onto her. "I love to watch you squirm and beg for it, look how needy you get from just a few, soft strokes."

He easily slid a hand beneath her and roughly stuck 2 girthy fingers into her quivering pussy. Orla gasped, taken aback by the sudden gesture before pushing back onto his fingers. He quickly withdrew his digits, pushed her hair from her face and pressed his fingers past her lips and into her eager mouth. Orla sucked her juices from him and swirled her tongue around the tips.

Cillian shuddered, "Fuck I love when you do that, how does it taste pet? How does your sweet little pussy taste?"

Orla didn't answer, she didn't need to, she just continued her oral attack on Cillian's fingers before he pulled them from her mouth with a small pop. The room was dim, lit only by a handful of candles sat atop a small corner dresser but, that only added to her experience, sight was not a necessity. Cillian lifted himself from her and took in the sight before him. His eyes skimmed her every curve, every line and dimple. Even in the dark her beauty shone and it made those months of awkward eye contact across amphitheaters so, very worth it.

Orla whined from the lack of physical contact, a low childish sound ending in a high pitched squeal once Cillian's hand made sharp contact with her ass. The sound of the smack reverberated in the claustrophobic space.

"Are you going to cause trouble for me? Hmm? Are you going to act like a needy little slut the whole evening?" He questioned, standing from the bed to cross the room.

Orla hid her face, "No, no I'll be good I promise." The words tumbled from her lips as she raised her hips as high as the restraints would allow. "See? I know how to behave daddy."

Cillian smiled at the nickname despite himself. For all of the weeks that they had been casually fucking, this was the first time he had gotten a nickname.

"Daddy huh? I like that." He opened the first drawer of his dresser and rummaged around until his hand closed over the handle of his trusty flogger.

It was nothing special, just a simple black, faux leather handle with tendrils of the same material that hung. Cillian ran his fingers through the tendrils as they slipped through them like a waterfall.

"I think you'll start to behave once I'm finished with you little love." Orla shuddered at his words, a nervous energy budding in her stomach and spreading between her legs.

In 2 long strides he was back to the bed, now holding his weapon. "Do you know what this is?" He asked tracing the back of her thighs with the flogger.

Orla visibly shook and let out a small gasp before vigorously nodding.

"I said, do you know what this is? Let me hear that pretty voice."

"Yes, I know what it is."

"Do you want me to use it on you?" He ran the tails up and down her back as she cooed in appreciation.

"Fuck yes, yes please daddy."

"What's the safe word then?"

"Red." This was the only answer he needed, recoiling the instrument he brought it down in a swift motion, the tails cracked across her bare ass sending a stinging eruption of pain and pleasure through her back side.

Orla's hands gripped the sides of the mattress as she prepared for another strike but, nothing came. She tried to turn her head to see what the hold up was, before another sharp pain blossomed across the backs of her upper thighs, eliciting a deep moan from the back of her throat.

"God don't stop, hit me harder please," Her voice was no more than a whisper in the dark.

Cillian chuckled enjoying the feeling of power, the feeling of complete control that he wielded over her tight, little frame. He continued his assault on her ass and thighs as she squirmed and writhed in delight. Cillian paused to admire his handy work, long, angry welts began forming on her shadowed form. He could feel his erection straining against the front of his jeans with every flick of his wrist. Her moans and sequels soon gave way to quick breaths and irregular pants.

"Why did you stop?" She asked breathlessly, her question made him smile, she was small but, she sure could take a beating.

He threw the flogger to the floor and ran a cool hand over the burning skin of her ass.

"That's nice." Orla pushed her hips up to meet his touch.

Cillian lay a hard slap on each of her reddened checks, she yelped as he pushed her hips, hard into the mattress.

"Be still little love, I'm going to look after you." She melted at his words and felt her pussy throb with raw need.

Cillian knelt at the end of the bed, watching her back rise and fall with each of her breaths, waiting patiently for what was going to happen. He spread her ass cheeks to expose her tight hole and pussy tucked behind. Moving his mouth close he buried his face between her cheeks, licking a stripe from her clit to her clenched opening. She buried her face even further into the mattress she let out a muffled cry. His tongue found her sensitive clit and gently sucked it into his mouth, his nose pressed against her opening, her smell sweet and intoxicating.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." She whispered, her hands clenching into tight fists,wrists straining against the cable ties.

Cillian pulled back, blowing lightly over her wet, heat and chuckled as her legs trembled. His hands gripped her hips and pulled them up as much as her binding would allow, spreading her pussy wide with both of his hands. He could see her hole clenching and un-clenching as he ran a fingertip over her outer lips.

"Stop teasing me, please." She whined wiggling her ass in his face.

In response he spanked her hard, he was being rougher than he would have usually allowed himself to be. Her wiggling ceased and then continued.

"Fuck yes, oh please hit me like that again daddy."

This earned her another hard spank on her already bruised cheeks.

"You're such a good little pain slut for daddy aren't you? My good little whore."

She giggled and spread her legs as far as she could, presenting her perfect holes to him. Her tight asshole was too tempting, using 1 hand he spread her ass even further and began probing her asshole with the tip of his tongue, igniting a fire in her pussy. He knew how much she loved to have her ass played with and he was planning to use this to his advantage.

His tongue dipped in and out, never pushing past the tight ring of muscle, just enough to keep her moving back and forth on his tongue, rutting against him as he tightened his grip on her tender flesh.

"I'm so close, touch me." She commanded, his movements halted.

"Excuse me?"

"Touch me please, daddy, please, please."

"I prefer that."

His free hand slipped beneath her to encircle her throbbing clit as his tongue pushed past the tense muscle of her asshole. Fucking her as deep as he could with his tongue, her moans became guttural and her movements erratic. He replaced his tongue with a long finger, easily pushing past the tight ring as she clenched around him.

"Yes daddy, hurt my fucking ass." She became a whole other person whenever he would play with her tight asshole, all of her inhibitions left the building.

He hesitated before pushing a second finger into her ass, spreading and stretching her out as his other hand rubbed small, quick circles over her clit. The pressure from her asshole went straight to her head, a sudden flush of warmth enveloped her, Cillian's skillful fingers worked their magic and she felt her ass clench tight around his fingers. She opened her mouth to scream out in pleasure but, all that came out was a high, pitiful moan as the heat became too much. He continued pumping his fingers roughly, in and out of her as her head spun with the rush of her orgasm. Stars blinked in and out of her vision in the dark room and, she finally collapsed back onto the bed, still twitching from the over stimulation.

Cillian pulled his hand from her clit but, continued pushing his fingers deeper into her ass, using his free hand to unzip his jeans, freeing his aching cock. Seeing her so wrecked by just his hands, hearing her moan and cum all over his fingers was too much. He pushed her hips down, straddling her while his fingers picked up their rough pace. He wrapped his hand around his cock as she moaned and struggled against him. His hand became a blur as he jerked off over her back, cumming so hard it coated the back of her head and some of the mattress in hot, sticky fluid. His head titled back and his eyes closed as he enjoyed the stillness of the moment. Once he had come down enough to regain his composure he gently pulled his fingers from her tight asshole.

She made an unhappy noise in protest at the sudden emptiness. He shushed her, pulling her face to the side, sticking his fingers back into her mouth.

"Taste your ass my little slut." She sucked greedily at his fingers, taking them deep into her mouth.

"You are going to get me into so much trouble." He lamented looking down at the big smile that broke out across her pretty, little face.

"I'm counting on it, can you get hard again for me daddy? I want your fat cock in my ass."

Cillian grinned, 'Trouble indeed,' He thought, positioning his cock against her lips.