The Time I Banged My Mother-In-Law Ch. 04

Story Info
Kyle, Barb and Jenna talk...
1.9k words
4.57
14k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imachi
imachi
65 Followers

Barb and I stayed quiet and watched and about a minute later Jenna started to shiver. We knew she was cumming. In that moment she opened her eyes and realized she was being watched.

Jenna seemed shocked or ashamed. She was just caught playing with herself in front of us.

Barb said "Enjoy yourself?"

Jenna was quiet.

Barb asked "What, pussy got your tongue?"

Barb was behaving in a way I've never witnessed. She got up from the bed, still naked, still with my cum on her bush and walked towards Jenna. Barb said, "Jenna, this is nothing to be shy or ashamed about. Sometimes we have needs and we just pursue our needs."

Jenna finally did speak and said "Yes, but mom nobody ever wants to be caught, and definitely not by their mother."

Barb said, "I'm sure part of you wanted to be caught, or else you wouldn't have done that where you did with the door wide open."

Jenna said "Well I just heard you moaning, and I heard the smacking and everything else, I was getting turned on and had to see."

Barb said, "It's ok. Hey, I'm going to clean up, look at me. Kyle you should probably take a shower too. Why don't we all go take about 5 minutes alone and then meet up downstairs and go for a walk."

And there it was. I Barb used her ensuite bathroom, I used the main bathroom and Jenna just went to her room and we heard the music playing. About 10 minutes later we were down in the livingroom. We decided we'd order chinese food for supper and out for a walk we went.

Lots of fresh air, change of scenery was good. I asked Jenna, "So Kelly tells me you're moving back home?"

Jenna said "Yes, not sure for how long, likely at least 3 months though. I just had a bad break up with Tom. It seemed like it was a good relationship, but then some things started happening, and then he stopped being intimate with me, and then it was just a very very bad breakup."

Barb asked "Jenna, why did he stop being intimate with you? Was he gay?"

Jenna alertly said "Mom!"

Barb said "Well you're a beautiful woman, I'm sure Kyle would say the same, and I'm sure Kyle if given the opportunity would be intimate with you."

My eyes opened up widely. Why is everyone offering me up to everyone like I'm just a piece of meat!

Jenna said "Mom! No, he isn't gay! I generally have kept a my pussy with a natural look. When I started dating Tom he asked me if I would shave it off. So I did for him. But a 2 things. 1 - he didn't want to shave his cock, which I felt was a double standard and 2, after a couple of months I stopped as I didn't want to shave it anymore - I didn't like the red bumps I was getting and the itchiness. So around that time, he stopped getting intimate with me."

Jenna continued "And from there, things just got worse in our relationship, and it led to our eventual breakup."

Jenna looked at me and said "Kyle, why do men dislike a pussy with a natural look?"

I then said to Jenna, "I don't know why men dislike a hairy pussy. I say this because I actually love a hairy pussy! I can't get enough of them!"

Jenna was surprised to hear this, but added "Well, perhaps that makes a bit of sense because Mom is pretty hairy and you didn't mind doing stuff with her."

I added "Jenna, if I may, it is ultimately up to you, but my suggestion to you is to never change for a man! If he asks you to shave your body parts or whatever, he's asking for his own personal gain and not yours. He may say he loves you, but it's a conditional love. He only loves you IF you shave, or he only loves you IF he gets to have sex with you, etc. Do you know what I'm trying to say?"

Jenna said "Yes, I understand. I'll definitely consider this advice in future."

We made it back to the house. I realized I didn't check in on Kelly and it's already 4:00pm. I gave her call and she said "It's ok hun. Laura's over with her little guy and she's going to stay until after the kids are in bed. Take your time and have fun!"

We ordered the chinese food and just sat watching some TV until dinner arrived. While we were eating dinner, Barb's phone rang. It was her son Dave calling. Oh yeah who's Dave?!

------

Dave is Barb's son. He's kinda like Jenna in the sense he's generally around when he needs something, but he's worse than that, as he also gets in trouble with the law. Kelly, Jenna and myself can't tolerate it, but Barb is his mother so she does what she has to.

-----------

Barb spoke to Dave "Oh my God Dave! Again?! How do you always do this and get into these things?..... Where are you?.....Ok, I'll be there in about an hour."

Barb told Jenna and I, "I gotta go, Dave is in trouble with the authorities again. I'm going to go see if I can get him out of trouble. Please clean up when your done eating. I'm not sure when I'll be back."

Jenna didn't like the idea of being home alone. I called Kelly and told her about Dave and said "Jenna doesn't like being alone, should I stay til your mom gets back?"

Kelly said "For real? Dave's there again? Yes, please stay with Jenna, who knows if Tom decides to stalk her and show up. Just message me when you're on your way home, in case I'm in bed sleeping already."

I told Jenna "Well Kelly said I could stay until your mom's back. So, could you pass the general Tao's chicken please?"

We continued eating and after supper we then cleaned up and went to the livingroom to watch TV.

Jenna said "Kyle, I'm curious, is it true what you said about liking a woman with a natural look on her pussy?"

I said "Yes Jenna, it's true. Why?"

She then opened up "Well I didn't want to say this in front of mom, but I've never actually been with a guy when I've been natural down there. All guys have wanted me to shave. So, seeing as you did things with mom, would you try something with me? I'm curious to know what it's like."

I was shocked. Seriously, prior to marrying Kelly, I had only ever been with 2 other women in my life. Then in 2 days I'm going to add 2 other women to that list. Has the world gone mad?! I was silent, still shocked.

Jenna said "Kyle??? Are you ok? It's ok, we don't have to, but I thought I'd ask."

I then spoke up and said "I'm sorry Jenna, I heard you, I'm just shocked by your question. Yes I'd be willing to do things when you've allowed your hair to grow out. How long do you think that'll be?"

She said, "Right now?!"

I was like "What? You mean it's already grown out? I guess I misunderstood the conversations from earlier."

She said "Oh, you don't want to?"

I said, "No, I do want to, I just didn't think it'd be now and tonight."

Jenna said, "Well we've got the place to ourselves and I'm not on my period and my hair is ready. What better time would there be?"

My cock started to jump to life. I did think of something and said "Jenna, but what about getting pregnant? I don't have any condoms."

Jenna said "Don't worry, I'm on the pill, AND I actually liked the way you came all over mom's bush." My cock was now rock hard having heard that.

So we went up to her room, we stripped down and she was beautiful. Her bush looked much like her mother's, perhaps darker in colour though as her mom's was starting to have some greys in it. It was a sight to see, I got my head between her legs and made my way for her sweet spot.

I started licking her pussy and it was delicious. I'm not sure what it was, but it was similar in taste to both Kelly and Barb, but yet somehow different from the two. Regardless I continued licking up and down her slit.

Jenna started to moan "Oh Kyle, this is amazing."

I continued licking up and down her slit and felt her pussy hair on my face and nose with each pass. I started to focus more on her clit when all of a sudden her hands grabbed the sheets on each side of her.

Jeanna started to moan more and more and louder and louder, "Oh my God, don't stop, keep licking there, Oh my God, I'm going to cum soon, Oh my God, please don't stop!"

I continued licking her clit, when I decided to insert a finger into her pussy and in that moment she screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUCK! Oh my god, oh my god, I'm cumming yes I'm cuuuuuuu....mmm.......ing!"

She raised her hips up and I enjoyed every moment of knowing she was satisfied.

My face was wet. As I got up she pulled me towards her and finally looked at my cock and said "Wow, I've never seen a cock that thick! Will it even fit?!"

I said "If your pussy is as wet as my face, I'm sure it'll slide right in."

She said "Let's try it then."

I got between Jenna's legs and lined up my cock with her hole. I started rubbing my cock up and down her slit, just like I did with her mom a few hours earlier, but Jenna was definitely wetter. Her pubic hair definitely brushed my cock!

She said "Stop teasing me and go inside me already! I need this so bad!"

With that, I just pushed in! She was tight! She was wet, which helped, but she was tight!

I went slowly in and out of her to try and ensure there was enough lube before I started to plow away! It wasn't getting much better so I spit down on her slit and wow - what a difference!

I started to plow her hairy pussy and within a few minutes her pussy was already contracting all around my cock and she was screaming, "Oh my god! Im cummming, I'm cumming!!!!!"

I continued pumping in and out of her pussy which felt amazing! After a few minutes I started feeling her pussy muscles again and she was yelling "Oh my God, I can't believe it, I'm about to cuuuuuuuuuuuuum agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!" and with that she was cumming again!

I was still rock hard, and I was close to cumming, but I don't think I could make her cum again before I did! She said "Are you close?"

I said "Yes I'm getting there."

She said "Well just do what you gotta do and don't worry about me! But please make sure you cum all over my bush!"

I continued pumping in and out of her and sped up the pace, I knew I was getting close as I felt my cock get harder yet then it was already. I then shouted "OMG Jenna, I'm going to cum!"

I then pulled my cock out and wanked it a few times until my seed started spitting out of my cock all over her bush.

She said "Oh Kyle, that was amazing! I've never cum multiple times before! Kelly is a lucky woman to have you!"

To be continued...

imachi
imachi
65 Followers