The Time Loop

Story Info
The Time Loop Episode.
1.3k words
4.44
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: This is episode 6 in Season 4 where Earth is stuck in a 6-hour time loop for about 3 months but only Colonel Jack O'Neill and Teal'c remember every loop. Eventually, O'Neill and Teal'c take a few loops to goof off and have fun instead of trying to stop the loops.

General Hammond and Major Samatha (Sam) Carter are working on gate diagnostics when Colonel Jack O'Neill walks in. He hands his resignation to General Hammond. "Colonel O'Neill, what's this?"

"Why it's my resignation, sir."

"Why are you resigning? We need your help to fix the time loop."

"Not this time around." Jack takes Sam by the hand, gently picks her up, and passionately kisses her. "This time around I'm going fuck Sam like I've wanted to since we first met."

General Hammond stunned by the response stands there dumbfounded. Jack takes Sam by the hand and leads her back to her private quarters on base. He closes the door behind them and pushes her against the door passionately kissing her. She melts into him, wrapping her legs around his waist and feeling the growing bulge. They grasp at each other ready to expel 4 years of sexual frustration. Jack carries her over to the bed and gently lays her down. He lays on top of her kissing her neck, pulling her shirt off, and quickly getting her bra off. He admires the blond beauty of his dreams. Her fit creamy white breasts are waiting for attention. He rubs his hand over her body then cups her breasts in his hands gently brushing his fingers over her nipples. He goes back to kissing her moving his way down to her breasts, Sam moans in delight.

Sam tugs on Jack's shirt pulling it off. "Oh God Jack you are making me so hot."

"Yes, you are hot. I've wanted this hot body for 4 years and this might be my only chance."

While Sam rubs her hands all over Jack's body he takes one of her hard nipples in his mouth and swirls his tongue around sucking on her nipple, then switches to her other nipple. Jack kisses Sam down to her belly and unbuckles her belt and pants. Sam manages to kick her shoes off so Jack can take her pants off.

"Mmmm...the blond pussy in my dreams."

Sam spreads her legs wide to give Jack ample access. He kisses his way up her firm milky white thighs to her wet pussy. He rubs and kisses her pussy, then parts her lips with his fingers causing some of her juices to dribble down her ass as Sam moans loudly. Admiring the beautiful pussy in front of him he rubs her slit, gently massaging her hard clit and sticking a finger inside her with his other hand and taking that finger in his mouth tasting her wetness.

"You taste delicious."

"Jack I want to taste you."

"All in good time. Let me service you first."

He licks her slit pressing his tongue on her clit and sucks on it while sticking a second finger inside her finger fucking her.

"Yes, Jack, that feels so good. Don't stop."

Sam runs her fingers through Jack's hair pushing his head into her pussy. They continue this for several minutes. Sam breathing heavily.

"I'm going to cum, Jack."

Sam's back arches and she cums squeezing her pussy walls tight around his fingers.

"Jack I need to see that cock now. It's time for me to service you."

Jack sits up and Sam immediately begins undoing Jack's pants. Out pops his 9-inch cock, standing at full attention.

"Oh Jack, it's more beautiful than I imagined."

Taking his cock with one hand Sam strokes it, kisses the tip, and swirls her tongue around the helmet. Jack lets out a soft moan watching the woman of his dreams lick his cock from the base to the tip then take the tip into her mouth. She slowly takes him one inch at a time bobbing up and down trying to take all of him in her mouth.

Seeing her struggle with the last few inches Jack says "Open up wide like when Dr. Fraiser is looking down your throat."

Following his orders Jack grabs the back of her head shoving her mouth the last few inches down his cock. She slowly came back up dragging her tongue up the underside of his shaft and swirling her tongue around his helmet then going back down. She picks up her speed enjoying every second of sucking his cock and letting herself be gagged. She continues this for a few minutes, her spit dribbling down her chin.

"Sam, I'm gonna blow if we continue this. Lay that pretty little ass of yours on the bed."

Jack positions himself between her legs rubbing his cock up and down her wet pussy. Then leans down and kisses her passionately he slowly presses his cock inside her throbbing pussy both moaning in ecstasy. Going slow to allow her to adjust to his size he slowly pumps in and out of her till he's fully inside her.

"You are so tight. Jeez, when was the last time you had any cock."

"It's been over 4 years. Basically, since I met you. I've been saving myself for you."

Jack slowly pulled all the way out slapping the tip of his cock on her clit causing Sam to squirt a little. Then Sam watched Jack's cock completely disappear inside her hot wet pussy.

"Oh god, yes, Jack, stretch my pussy wide. Fill my tight hole with that big cock."

Going slow at first he slowly pumps in and out. He picks up his pace and grabs her hips slamming into her. Sam is close to cumming and Jack begins pumping harder till Sam's body arches and her eyes roll back. Hot pussy juices flow out as her orgasm washes over her.

"Oh wow, that was so much better than any of my toys. Let me taste myself."

Sam takes Jack's cock in her mouth cleaning her juices from his cock and tasting some of his pre-cum.

"Mmmm...we taste good together. Lay down, I want to ride you."

Sam hovers over Jack's cock rubbing his tip up and down her pussy slit. She leans over kisses Jack and rubs her body on his cock. She sits up positions herself over his cock and slowly presses the tip inside her. Jack grabs her hips trying to shove her onto him.

"Slow down, I want to enjoy this, especially since I'm not going to remember this."

Sam slowly impales herself on his cock until his entire cock is in her. He's as deep as he's going to get. Jack massages her breasts enjoying the view. Sam leans over and kisses Jack, picks up her hips feeling every vein of his cock pulsing inside her pussy then slowly filling herself with his cock. Jack grabs her ass forcing her down harder each time. They both begin moving together. Sam's clit rubbing against Jack makes her cum again screaming and her eyes rolling in the back of her head she squirts.

Jack grabs her hips and flips Sam onto her back and begins pounding Sam's pussy hard.

"Yes, sir, fuck me harder. I want to feel you cum inside me."

As Jack's balls slap against Sam's ass he pounds her pussy hard.

"Oh God, sir, I'm going to cum again."

"I'm close too."

Sam's body arches and Jack stiffens as they cum together. Rope after rope of his seed coats her pussy walls. They both collapse on the bed breathing heavily. Jack pulls out and Sam sticks her fingers inside her pussy and then puts her fingers in her mouth sucking on them.

"Mmmm..you taste good."

They both kiss passionately falling asleep in each other's arms until the next loop starts.