Rich or Bitch

Story Info
Game show where losers end up fucked and messy.
2.7k words
4.21
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich Or Bitch was one of those gameshows. The kind that you wouldn't want anybody knowing you watch. The kind where pretty much anything obscene or lewd could happen. The kind where very few contestants left winners and most left having been thoroughly humiliated, exposed, and usually covered in mud.

The format was very simple. "Rich Or Bitch" referred to the state that the contestants would leave the show. They would either be successful in winning a million dollars, or they would fail and be made the show's bitch as it exposed them and stripped them of their clothes and dignity live on international television.

Your standard episode began with the introduction of a new competitor. The show's host was an attractive androgynous man with blond hair named Kye. He would interview the competitor and then the evening's game would be introduced. Success in the game would result in the contestant winning untold riches. However, very few ever succeeded on Rich Or Bitch.

The show also employed a horde of recurring stagehands to help run the games and dole out the punishments. There were many of them and none were named or particularly remembered, but they seemed to enjoy their jobs, if only for the occasional opportunity to bang hot people senseless.

The fate of almost all the competitors was being fucked on screen for all the world to see in the most humiliating ways possible. During this ordeal, their pictures would be taken and added to the "Wall Of Shame". The wall displayed every failed contestant in compromising and humiliating positions after having lost their game. It was physically a wall built in the studio, but all the pictures were also visible on the Rich Or Bitch for all the world to see. Scrolling down, the entire history of the show's many losers were visible.

Only last week, the contestant's name had been Ashley. She was 23 and athletic wearing shorts and a tank top, seeming very confident in her abilities. She was tanned and had a small chest but a large ass. When Kye had interviewed her, she had declared her total confidence that she'd win and claim the money for herself. Like many before her, her ambitions had been incredibly poorly founded.

For Ashley's game, she had been placed in a dunk tank filled with mud and forced to answer trivia questions. For every question she got right, she would get a point, and if she got ten points, she would win. However, for every question she got wrong, she would have to remove an article of clothing. And once all her clothing was gone, a female stagehand would be given the opportunity to dunk her. After her dunking, Ashley would have lost the game and had to suffer forfeiture.

To her credit, the woman played fairly well. Ashley got 7 points until her inevitable loss. She seemed to get more and more frustrated as she covered her small tits with her arm and she went red with embarrassment when she was forced to stand to remove her shorts and panties, giving the audience a good view of her rounded ass. Eventually, Ashley failed completely and the stagehand managed to dunk her in the filthy muck. After she crawled out, covered entirely in the disgusting mire, the female assistant was waiting with a large strap-on.

The photo of Ashley that went onto the wall of shame was of her being taken from the front by the stagehand, her big muddy ass visible and her face screaming with an expression of pain and embarrassment. Her naked body covered in mud and fucked senseless was immortalised forever on the wall.

Scrolling down further, there came the image of Jake. In his episode, he was a 27 year-old jock-type sports player who had entered with similar levels of confidence. He was tanned and very muscular, showcasing his muscles and small waist with tight tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt. He had proudly flaunted his highschool sports achievements to Kye as evidence that he couldn't be beaten.

His challenge seemed simple. He was placed in an arena surrounded by mud and told that he had to prevail in three fights. He had two options on how to defeat his opponents: he could either push them out of the arena into the mud or strip them naked. If he succeeded in defeating all three, he would win the money.

His first opponent was a scrawny male stagehand who didn't seem to stand much chance against Jake at all. Jake was able to pick the other man up easily and pull off his shorts and underwear, exposing his penis. Cruelly, Jake dragged the other man slowly toward the age of the arena before tossing him in the mud pit. For his second fight, Jake was fighting a curvy woman who was already in a bikini. The man had slightly more difficulty overpowering her as she seemed to be actively athletic, but he was still fairly easily capable of defeating the woman. Once he did, he stripped her of her bikini top and bottom, exposing her sizable boobs and ass, and tossed her in the mud pit as well.

Jake was confident by this point, but he had underestimated the show. For his third match, his opponents were both of his prior opposition and a very muscular black man with a bat. He protested from the arena that this was unfair, but Kye replied from the side that the rules only stated that Jake had to win only three matches, not only three opponents. The man seethed with anger and resigned himself to his fight.

The scrawny man and curvy woman were still brown with mud from their losses. The man's trousers were missing and the woman was topless with only a loose thong on, but they were still able to overpower Jake working as a unit. The three stagehands working together stripped him completely naked, revealing his large penis, and threw him out of the arena.

Jake's photo on the arena was of him being violently face-fucked in the mud by the black man whilst the scrawny stagehand took him anally and the curvy lady grabbed his erect cock in her hand. He was caked in mud and his eyes were full of tears and he looked dejected and humiliated.

Another photo on the site was of Elsa. Elsa was a 30 year old black trans woman. She was shy and hid behind her grown out hair during her interview with Kye. She was tall and had purple dyed hair and was wearing a strapless black dress. She had visible cleavage and a rounded ass, but acted very self-conscious about her appearance. How she ended up on the show at all was anyone's guess.

Her challenge was skill and precision based. She was placed in a small, rectangular room and given controls to a claw machine. She had to use the claw to guide a silver ball through a course in under three minutes. If she succeeded, she would be released and given the money. If she failed, multicoloured gunge and slime would drop from the ceiling and cover her. She would still be released, but only so that the a horny stagehands outside could have his way with her.

Obviously, Elsa failed her assignment. The time elapsed and she wasn't even halfway through the course. The ceiling gave way and she was doused with a torrent of multi-colored slime. The waterfall was powerful enough to pull her dress down, so when the gale stopped, she was left standing topless, slathered with coloured ooze. Her skin went from black to a rainbow of colours and her tits were revealed to be quite large. She immediately reacted with embarrassment and tried to cover them up as Kye called from outside that she had to leave the room.

Elsa's picture on the wall of shame was of her outside the dunk tank, covered in gunge being fucked by the stagehand. He was fucking her anally from behind and her clothes had been ripped off, leaving her stark naked. Her big cock and large breasts were both exposed and they were bouncing rhythmically as he thrusted into her from behind. Her expression was a mixture of utter humiliated shame and horny desire as her ass was taken by the man behind her.

There was a photo on the wall of a woman named Emily. She was a 19 year-old pale-skinned redhead and had come onto the show wearing nothing but a red bikini. She could have been described most easily as "thicc", having a bouncy ass, thick thighs, and giant melons. Kye commented on Emily's body and her willingness to show it off, to which the girl elaborated that she wasn't afraid to flaunt her attractiveness. She then winked to the audience and shook her boobs for them.

Emily was led to a balance beam for her challenge and told that she had to stay balanced on it for ten minutes while a timer ran down. Below the beam, the floor was covered in flytrap paste that she would stick to if she fell and prevent her from escaping her humiliating fate. She mounted the beam, bending over enough to give the audience a good look of her ass as she did.

The first three minutes went by fairly easily. At one point, the redhead even got bored and started jumping slightly on the spot, staring erotically into the camera as her bubble butt and big tits swayed with her. This didn't last long however, as she had felt something collide with the back of her head, almost knocking her off altogether. As she struggled to regain her balance, she identified the object as an egg that had been tossed at her by a stagehand. Before she was given time to recover, Emily was attacked from all angles with stagehands throwing eggs and tomatoes. Yolk stained her face and back whilst tomato juice coated her large breasts and thick legs. She squealed in protest but it did nothing to end the barrage.

At around the six minute mark, the onslaught ended and Emily was given a change to breath. Her formerly curvy body was now an unrecognisable blob of yolk and tomato. As she attempted to wipe herself down, a male and female stagehand approached her from either side of the beam. The male stagehand walked toward her from the front. Emily, too dazed to stop him, was taken aback when he took her left breast in his hand and began licking the tomato off it. She was equally as confused when she felt the woman behind her grab Emily's ass and start licking it off the substances poured upon it.

After about a minute of this, she was taken by shock when the man suddenly smacked her huge tits with his hand. As she was feeling from the pain, the woman behind her smacked her ass as firmly as possible. This caused Emily to attempt to swivel around to look at her aggressor, but that was the moment when she misplaced her foot and went falling off the edge of the balance beam, landing on her front in the flytrap below.

Wide-eyed with surprise, Emily instinctively tried to pull herself out of the substance. As she heaved, it became clear that her hands, crotch, and cleavage were the main body parts making contact with the floor. With all her strength, the woman pulled herself as far off the floor as she could. Suddenly, she managed to tear her chest from the ground with a ripping sound. She had torn off her bikini top and her boobs were now bouncing loose. As she tried to free the rest of her body, the two stagehands walked over to her position, wearing specialised boots to prevent them from getting stuck.

"Nuh uh uh, Emily" Kye said from afar, "I'm afraid you'll have to remain stuck there. You lost the challenge, so you've got to face the consequences, no matter how badly you wanna show your mommy milkers to the world." Emily's face turned as red as her hair and the two stagehands shoved her upper body back down onto the sticky floor. The man pulled his shorts down to reveal his large, erect cock while the woman pulled a black marker pen from one of her pockets.

Emily's picture was of her, stark naked, lying front-on to the camera, still stuck to the floor. Her mouth was open and sucking on the male stagehand's cock and her body was still slathered with tomato juice and egg yolk. All over her curvy figure, the female stagehand had written humiliating comments. Across her ass was written "cum dumpster". Her forehead read "cocksucker". Her big breasts said "whore's mommy milkers". Her eyes were teary and she looked dejected.

There were also two pictures on the wall of shame depicting twins Ed and Lara. Ed was a handsome art student with tanned skin, cute black hair and a small ass. Lara was a goth, incredibly pale dressed in all black with a considerable cleavage window. They were both 20.

Their challenge was erotic from the get go. The two of them were assigned "fucking broncos" that they had to sit on that would arouse them with a dildo or fleshlight whilst trying to throw them off. The stagehands would be given broncos too. The twins and the stagehands would have to remain on their mechanical bulls for as long as possible or risk being thrown into the mud below. If either of the twins were the last person standing at the end, they would be spared punishment and win the money. If they were not, they both would be humiliated.

Lara was given a choice between a dildo in her ass or vagina whilst Ed had to pick either a fleshlight or a dildo in his ass. Lara confidently picked vagina, winking to the camera. Surprisingly, Ed chose the dildo, blushing as he did so.

As soon as the challenge began, the whole situation kind of devolved into chaos. There were a dozen odd stagehands, all in various levels of undress, being fucked by the mechanical creatures alongside Ed and Lara. The editing of the episode cut between images of bouncing tits and cocks and people bouncing up and down on dildos. After a few minutes, the first loser was thrown off a bronco. It was a stagehand: a curvy black woman with a big breasts who was being fucked anally. She was thrown off into the mud, emerging seconds later coated head to toe in the stuff.

The show cut back to Ed and Lara, both looking equal parts aroused and worried after having seen the other woman's fate. Lara's cleavage was jiggling steadily as the machine fucked her and Ed's small penis was fully erect and visible.

Ed was the first of them to go. With cum leaking from his cock and him screaming, he was thrown from his bronco into the muddy pit below. Lara didn't last much long. Moaning and squealing, she fell from her machine soon after and landed in the murk beneath her.

For their punishments, the twins were both stripped naked, but not allowed to clean themselves of the mud and cum. Then, they were both placed in medieval stocks and the stagehands were given the opportunity to have fun with them. Ed's cock and Lara's tits were groped. Both of their asses were slapped. And they both had to stay there, powerless to do anything about it.

Lara and Ed's picture on the Wall Of Shame was of the two of them in the stocks. They were both naked, with Lara's tits and Ed's cock dangling and both of their asses in the air. The two of them were coated in mud and looked disgusted and dejected. A sign next to the stocks read "muddy exhibitionist sluts".

The Wall Of Shame website was incredibly popular. Hundreds of thousands of people had visited in and seen the photos. Ashley's muddy ass as she was railed from the front. Jake as be was being face-fucked and manhandled. Elsa covered in slime while being anally fucked and her cock visible. Emily's big tits and ass with slutty writing on them as she remained stuck to the floor. Ed and Lara, naked, exposed, and filthy in the stocks.

And the list goes on. Rich Or Bitch ran for many episodes and almost all of them ended in someone being railed in the mud for having failed a challenge. No wonder the show was so popular.