The Time-Stop Pen: Math Class

Story Info
Jake gets a family heirloom, and tries it out during Math.
3.1k words
4.56
29k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake stared at the dusty, old box in his hands.

He had been sixteen when he first found it deep in the attic, paired with a note reading "To my grandson, Jacob, on his eighteenth birthday. Use it wisely." He brought it out and asked his mother what it meant. His grandfather always had a strange sense of humor, and since Jake was his only grandson he was always being put in the center of grandad's jokes. But when Mom saw the box in his hands her brows furrowed like she was trying to remember something, her eyes becoming distant until she shook her head in confusion. She had been insistent then, grabbing the box and returning it to the attic with a falsely cheery voice. "It says once you're eighteen, and don't you open it a minute earlier!"

Now, on night of his eighteenth birthday, it was finally time to open the box. He sat on the edge of his bed, not sure how to prepare himself for what he might find. Whatever it was it had to be small enough to fit in the small, slim box. Maybe an old war medal of his?

His grandfather passed away when he was 14. At the time, it felt like Jake was losing his best friend. Ever since Jake's dad died when he was 8, his grandad had been his rock. His fishing partner, camping expert, a shoulder to cry on and someone to give advice about girls and growing up. He had always seemed to appear when he needed him most; with some gift for Jake, and always paired with a smile. All at once, Jake began to miss him again terribly as he stared down at the small thing in his hands.

Jake couldn't wait any longer as he pressed on the brass clasps of the small box, hearing the satisfying click of it unlocking for him. He opened the lid to a folded up letter sitting atop a silver pen. Jake moved the letter aside and picked up the pen, holding it close to his face to inspect it. Definitely not a medal from the war.

It was beautiful, carefully engraved in swirling patterns that almost seemed to move. It felt heavy and dense in his hand, but it also felt right. He ran his thumb over the patterns and the pen seemed to almost hum in his hand. It looked and felt very expensive. Maybe this was memorabilia from grandad's college days?

"Whoa, what is this thing?" He set the pen down on the bed beside him and grabbed the letter, opening it to reveal his grandfather's familiar script. It was hard to read at first, Jake just wanted to stare at the words and imagine his favorite person writing them just for him.

"Jacob, I had hoped to see you mature into the wonderful man I know you'll be before I gifted this to you. With this diagnosis I'm afraid I won't be able to see that day, but this pen has been passed down in our family for generations, and it is rightfully yours now. The men in our family have been using this for generations. I knew when I only had daughters that I would have to hold this, I could feel it in my bones that you would arrive and claim your heritage!

Click the top of the pen and time will stop for everyone but you and what you're holding when you click it. Click it again and time resumes. Sometimes people will feel what you do if you do it hard enough to be aware that you're doing this out of sight! The stories I wish I could share with you... Twist the lower half of the pen to write, anything written on a person while time is stopped will embody what you write, though the ink will be invisible to them. The ink washes off in a day or two and they'll be back to normal, thinking nothing of their little temporary change. Keep the pen near you at all times, it can't get into the wrong hands. It's your responsibility now. I only wish the pen had enough power that I could stay around longer. I know you'll treat this heirloom with the respect it deserves.

Love always, Grandad."

"What the hell?" Jake read the letter again laughing, he could scarcely believe it. Picking up the pen once more he twisted the metal and the pen clicked to the left. An ink cartridge emerged from the pen, looking extremely ordinary. What was his grandpa on? Jake would be lying if he said he wasn't a little disappointed in being pranked from beyond the grave.

"Invisible ink? Changing people?" He clicked the top of the pen and looked around. Nothing visibly seemed to change. Not that he expected things would. He looked around his room, a small dark room filled with dark blues and greys, his guitar in the corner, his computer in the other. He clicked the pen again, feeling duped. "Yeah right, one last prank from the old man. Man, I miss him though..."

click. click. click.

He set the pen down and walked out of his room to grab a piece of cake from his birthday party earlier. Maybe a little sugar will help revive his mood. He took the stairs two at a time turning past his golden retriever, Rowdy, and past the living room. He was a step away from the kitchen when something made him pause and double take. Rowdy hadn't moved a muscle to see him, he stood with his nose to the front door, how he normally looks mid whine of "I want to go outside!"

"Rowdy!" Jake called. Rowdy didn't move. Jake inched forward and looked into the living room. The TV looked paused, but so did his parents. They sat in their respective chairs, staring at the screen, still as stone. "Mom? Dad?" he called out, to no answer. What the hell! Was this pen actually magic? No, he must be dreaming. He must have fallen asleep in his bed with that gift. In fact, he probably imagined the whole note and everything! There was no way he had stopped time at the click of a button. But the longer he looked between his family members, the more real everything started to feel. He could still read the time on the clock in the living room, could still feel the soft carpet under his socks and his heart starting to race.

Jake started to think of all the possibilities he now possessed. If this was real, what were the limitations? He could do anything with a power like this. Sneaking into movies and venues, new clothes, maybe even visiting the bank would be more fun. And what had that letter said? Sometimes people feel it? Does that mean sometimes they don't? A pit in Jake's gut twisted at the thought, and not entirely unpleasantly. Though the thought seemed initially horrible, the swoop in his stomach disagreed. Maybe Jessica from math class could be a possibility too...

Jake raced back upstairs to his room to grab the pen, passing his step sister's open door. She lay facing her window on her stomach on the bed, her feet crossed in the air behind her. He got to his room and shut the door, grabbing the pen off his bed and clicking the top once more. Now that he could stop time he couldn't wait for time to go faster. He had a feeling tomorrow at school would be quite the day.

------

Jake sat in the 3rd hour math classroom three minutes early. He had barely slept that night, but his nerves were firing and his foot wouldn't stop bouncing. He felt like he could run an entire marathon and not lose his grin. He had a pen that could stop time! and it was real! This was beyond his wildest dreams. Beyond anyone's wildest dreams. He couldn't wait to see what he could do.

He watched as students filed in in small packs, chatting and laughing with each other. His teacher, Ms. W, sat behind her desk sorting out the papers for today's lessons. He had beelined it straight here after his 2nd hour, being uncharacteristically early. He even rushed passed his friends, who called after him as he skittered away in excitement.

At the last minute his friend Paul walked in, carrying just a pencil. He walked passed Jake on the way to his seat and tousled his hair.

"What was the rush, Jakey-poo? We missed you!" he laughed.

"Cut it out!" Jake flinched away, pushing his hair down in an effort to straighten it. Paul just laughed and walked to his desk, two behind and one to the right. Jake didn't want to let Paul or any of the boys in on his gift. At least, not yet.

Ms. W started the lesson but Jake didn't hear a single word. His hand was in his sweatshirt pocket, rubbing the silver pen nervously. When was a good time to do it? Surely not midsentence? Was there any good time? His leg started bouncing again. He looked behind him at Paul, who grinned and mimed hanging himself, tongue out and everything. He looked back at Ms. W who had paused in her lecture. Her expo marker had ran out and she was bent towards her desk looking for a replacement. Well now was as good a time as any! Jake's hand clenched tighter on the pen as his fingers shook.

As soon as the button clicked down it became silent in the room. An eerie kind of silence. Jake looked around at his classmates, all frozen in time. Some looking at the board, some writing notes, some (like Paul) staring off into space. His eyes found their target almost immediately. Jessica. She sat staring at the board with her pink pen in hand, her left hand twirling a strand of her shiny blonde hair.

Jake stood up, weaving between the tables carefully until he arrived at her desk. Looking down at her he could see just how pretty and clear her green eyes were. He lowered himself directly in front of her face to look into them. He was inches away, could smell her strawberry perfume and it was overwhelming. He felt himself start to harden. He pushed his hand down, adjusting himself to a more comfortable spot in his pants as he continued to stiffen. Not here! Not now! He could just imagine the torment of sporting a full boner in the middle of math class! But...time had stopped, he reminded himself, he could wait for it to die down before continuing, so what was the harm?

He was only half hard when he stood behind Jessica at her desk and leaned over, slowly placing his hands on her back, then her sides until finally he was cupping her breasts. He squeezed them gently and couldn't help but let out a little moan that his dick echoed. He couldn't believe how good they felt in his hands, the perfect size to fit comfortably in them. He slipped his hands up and down into her shirt and roughly shoved her bra away, running his hands along her bare breasts. He pinched her nipples and was delighted to see her nipples harden though time had stopped. He was straining against his pants now, but he was curious as to what she would feel. He needed to take the risk to see what he was getting into.

He moved back towards his desk and tried to remember what position he was in. Dang it! He put his arm up and hoped no one was looking too closely at him when he clicked the button the first time. He took a deep breath and clicked the pen once more.

The sound seemed deafening for a second, though it was just whispers and the shuffling of the contents of Ms. W's desk. Jake looked to his right to spy Jessica out of the corner of his eye. She was beginning to blush but hadn't freaked out. If she felt his hands she wasn't being vocal about it. He watched her look down at her notes, and her thighs shift together a little tighter. He looked back forward and clicked the pen again.

Silence once again enveloped him. He made his way back to her desk, his hands finding her chest once more. Her blush was adorable, and though he couldn't see her face that well with her looking down he was infatuated. Suddenly, his hands weren't enough. He stood next to her and eased his straining cock from his pants. He looked around him on instinct, though no one had moved a muscle since he used the pen. He turned back to Jessica and stroked himself. He moved closer and touched the tip of his dick to her lips. Though her mouth wasn't open and it was the wrong angle it thrilled him to have his penis so close to her unknowingly. He rubbed the tip of his dick across her lips a few times, sliding with her strawberry lip gloss.

He moaned a little and looked around. He wanted relief but Jessica wasn't in a good position and he didn't feel good about drastically moving someone in front of this crowd. He looked at his classmates, gauging how high their heads, how open their mouths. One kid sat with his chin in his hand, his mouth gaping perfectly. If only he was a girl, Jake thought. Jake looked around stroking himself and his eyes settled on Ms. W, still bent with her arm deep in her desk looking for that marker.

His cock jumped before he had even fully made his plan. He stood and walked over to her, pulling is pants off fully as he got to her. Her ass was perfect height for him, and he was drunk with lust and power. He pulled up her pencil skirt around her waist and pulled down her dark stockings. He lined himself up but she wasn't wet, he pushed against her and rubbed himself again, excited to be inside her. He spit a few times on his dick and tried again but it wasn't going well for him. What the hell? How could he fix this?

He grabbed his pants and fished the pen from his pocked, discarding the rest of his clothes at the front of the classroom. Careful not to press the top button, he twisted the pen out and stood behind Ms. W once more. He started writing the "W."

It's like the ink wanted to be on her skin it wrote so well. E. it seemed to dry instantly as he brushed the pen across her. Wet. he finished his word and set the pen down on her desk.

He reached a tentative finger up to her and brushed it along her folds. She was absolutely soaked. So this pen had that kind of power too! He was glad that the ink could be used in a variety of ways like this and sent a mental thank you for the gift. He lined himself up behind her and rubbed the tip of his dick around her opening, spreading her juices up and around her clit. It felt unbelievable, he had never had the opportunity to rub his dick against anyone, let alone fully on their soaked pussy. He moaned a little and leaned further into her, his tip getting caught in her opening. Jake started pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of her. She was unbelievably tight and wet and she felt amazing squeezing his dick so tightly. He gave a jerk and pushed his entire 8 inches inside her, feeling his balls rest against her wet skin.

Jake had to take a second to breathe with how she was gripping his dick. He had never felt something so warm and right. He rolled his hips and felt himself move inside her. The feeling was almost too much then and there. He took another deep breath and slowly pulled himself out. He thrust in, creating a steady rhythm. His breath quickened, and the sound of his skin slapping hers was insanely hot to him.

He thrust harder and somehow felt he was still going deeper inside of her. He groaned leaning into the delicious feelings. He could sense that familiar tingle in his abdomen, but her pussy felt so good he ignored it, keeping up the pace. He looked over her shoulder at the frozen students staring back at him. He was fucking his teacher and his classmates didn't even know they were watching! It was just too good. He couldn't control it anymore, he thrust as deeply into her as he could as the wave crashed over him and his balls jerked. His dick pumped, shooting rope after rope of thick cum straight into her cervix. He ground his hips again, riding the pumps and rubbing the tip of his dick inside her, pushing his cum deeper inside of her. He slowed down, his breathing hard and fast. He pumped into her again and again, pausing to catch his breath in between, nursing his hard on with her wet, used pussy.

He could barely take the overstimulation of rubbing against her snatch, and finally he could take no more and went to clean up his dick in the bathroom. He came back with a paper towel and sloppily wiped her up, sliding her stockings back up to soak up any more cum that would surely leak out of her. He pulled down her skirt again and grabbed the pen, adjusting her and taking one last look around the room to make sure everything was as it was supposed to be. He sat down again, and started time in his stupor. He watched Ms. W closely as she froze, her hands gripping the sides of her desk. She looked confused, and opened her mouth to speak though no sound came out. Her knees buckled as she rubbed her thighs together and collapsed on her chair. She sat like that for a moment, her face getting red and her breathing quickening.

"are you alright Ms.?" Someone asked.

"Oh," Ms. W squeaked, "I'm fine, I just...need a moment."

She adjusted the hem of her skirt while she sat in her chair, looking through her desk like she was staring in space for a moment. She opened her mouth, closed it, and then opened it again before standing with the marker in hand and turning to continue the lesson like nothing had just happened. She was trying to play it cool, but wasn't convincing.

He grinned and looked around at his classmates' expressions, turning behind him to glance at Paul, who was staring open-mouthed. He was frozen like that for just a second before mouthing, what did you just do?

Jake was not as convincing as he thought, either.

Shit.