All Comments on 'The Time-Stop Pen: Math Class'

by Nymphaealilac

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting setting, definitively requires a follow up..

Initial description of the artifact suggested, that invisible ink could be used to implant a suggestion in the victim's mind.

Have you thought about additional consequences of stopped time, things that put limitations on use of the artifact? Like for example stopped electronics, so that he cannot access other people's phones, and there are not traces of him on electronic surveillance equipment?

linzerwolflinzerwolf4 months ago

Follow up, please! Great story, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Always like a good time stop story.. Banging the sexy teacher in front of the classroom is a classic. Surprised his mom and step-sister survived his first experiments.

.

The point of things not stopping applying to holding on to things would seem intended to get some pics an videos, I would think. So much potential fun with accessing others phones. Plus not sure how electronic surveillance that is stopped would pick him up. The limitations for a time stopper is being meticulous in starting time positioned as when they stopped it. Avoiding seemingly popping around like a Japanese horror movie momster and raising suspicions. Like had with his pal Paul.

Loved it. Keep it up.

cowbullscowbulls3 months ago

I hope there are many more chapters in the future. Jake must get Jessica and in every hole.

MartinMcFlyMartinMcFly3 months ago

I'm a big fan of time-stop stories, and this looks like it's going to be a good one. 5 stars, and I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

doorknob22doorknob223 months ago

Great start. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Endless possibilities !

PervbrolyPervbroly2 months ago

good beginning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous