The Time to Strike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard's breath was heaving with excitement, rasping in his throat. He had forgotten who she was, just a woman he hardly knew, whose naked body he had never seen. He could only feel it in the dark and it drove him mad. He was a bull taking a cow. Nothing else mattered but the release of his seed. Jerri's breasts flopped in wild circles as he rammed and rammed like a madman.

Suddenly he gasped and ground himself against her as hard as he could, so hard Jerri's orgasm spasmed again. His penis swelled even more, he groaned from somewhere down in his belly, and she felt his first gush. He spasmed several more times, shooting more semen into her. Finished, he groaned and then flattened onto her like she was a mattress. His arms splayed out to either side of her head. She took his weight now. It was even more enclosing than before. She wiggled against his cock and managed to get her arms around his neck. She mouthed all kinds of nonsense against his ear: "Oh shit, Richard, what was that, how did you fuck me, I've never been fucked like that..." He just rasped and gulped into her ear.

She thought fleetingly how wonderful it would be if he stayed inside her, got hard again, and then slowly fucked her glowing pussy over a third edge. It would be even better, warmer, finer, softer, deeper, never ending. But that didn't happen with most men. Jerri drifted off into daydreams, happy to be trapped under Richard's protective weight.

His breathing subsided. His cock gradually softened and plopped wetly out. Jerri had an impulse to kneel by the bed and lick it off. Tasting a man's semen had always been a special kind of intimacy for her. But she sensed that would be moving too fast. She and Richard both wanted him to feel he had the initiative.

Richard hadn't said an articulate word since announcing that he needed to fuck her immediately. They were moving into a different place now, a place where words were again the currency. They would have to figure out the nature of this beast, and at the moment that looked daunting. What did you say to somebody, somebody you didn't know, under these exact circumstances? Thank you was absurd. You were great was trite. I love you was out of the question. How about you sure know how to unstop my toilet?

Richard rolled off her. He turned and put a massive hand under her left breast. "Jerri... " He didn't know what to say. She needed to use her waitress skills.

"Richard, it was a wonderful way to end my long dry spell. But we both need a little time to think about this, by ourselves. Why don't we get dressed, and then you can go home. I know I said you could sleep here, but I think it's best if you don't. I can get off work if I call first thing. If you come over while Jenni is in school, well, we can tell each other our stories."

She could see his head nodding, in dark. "Yeah, OK. I don't know what to say. It's just so mind-blowing for me. Toilets I know. This, God, it's just... too big."

"I know," she said sympathetically. "Yeah, big is the word I'd use, too."

12