The Tinder Match Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison broke away

from him and moved to look down the hallway. Jim sat on the couch, in the middle of whatever show he was watching. Completely unaware of what was happening just around the corner from him.

"This is the dumbest, riskiest thing I'll ever do..." Alison sighed under her breath.

She knew she should have just ended it there and sent Andrew home, but her body betrayed all her logic.

"Promise me we'll talk about this later," she said. He nodded against her chest. Alison placed her hands under his arms. She helped him stand with a small groan. "But for now, just be my good boy again."

She pushed Andrew into the bedroom and shut the door behind him. Making sure to lock it. For added protection for their lie, they brought in the vacuum cleaner and left it on in the corner. It was loud and obnoxious, but it would hopefully hide any and all noises that they were going to make.

She looked down at the bulge in Andrew's pants and smiled before she started undressing both herself and him. Once they were completely naked, they lay together on the bed. Andrew moved so that their bodies pressed tightly against each other. Alison leaned into him, holding him close.

"I want you too" She whispered into his ear, "Now fuck me before I change my mind."

He moved from her lips and moved down to kiss her breasts. He lifted one of them in his mouth, his tongue moving in circles around the nipple. She moaned slightly at the feel of his tongue on her sensitive flesh. He rolled her other nipple between his fingers. A shiver went through her body. Alison pulled Andrew in as she began to grind against his leg. They both moaned silently. Andrew's grip tightened around Alison's breast.

Andrew was hard inside of Alison before long. Alison ground herself into Andrew as he kept fondling and sucking on her breasts. Once he was satisfied with her nipples, Andrew moved to press his lips against hers. Their tongues fought against each other in lustful battle. His spare hand made its way onto her ass to pull him down deeper into her, her moans and whimpers sending a rush of pleasure throughout his body.

"Fuck yes, baby!" Alison moaned out, keeping Andrew's head held snugly against her breasts, "Such a good boy for Mommy."

He moved faster, thrusting himself deep into Alison, taking her hard with him. She gripped her own thighs tight. Her moans filled the room as Andrew moved faster still.

"You like it, Mommy?" he asked, opening his eyes, looking up at her.

Alison nodded enthusiastically. Andrew smiled before biting gently at Alison's nipple. Alison whimpered loudly and arched her back.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Just like that! Like that! Oh fuck, oh yeah!" she cried out.

Andrew thrust harder as she rode him faster, the more energetic she moaned, the more he was spurred on to please her. She arched her back further still as Andrew thrust even deeper into her. Alison let go of Andrew and moved her hands to rest above his head as Andrew wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh yes baby, yes, yes! Come on!" she begged as she cried out and came undone.

Andrew was reaching his limit, he couldn't hold back any longer, letting loose. The two cried out for each other in climax, their breath heavy, sweating from the exertion. Alison pulled off Andrew's face kissing him softly.

"God that was incredible!" she exclaimed, "I... uh, thank you, Andrew. I needed that."

The vacuum continued to whirr away in the corner as they collected their clothes. There was no time for any kind of aftercare, they had to keep the lie going.

"You might want to wash those sheets." Alison chuckled as she unlocked the door, "It is your job now after all."

Andrew smiled back, while they hadn't actually made any new agreement, with Alison still wanting to 'talk' some more at a later date, Andrew considered this a win in his book. Their relationship was going to take a new, exciting yet dangerous turn.

The ruse continued throughout the following few weeks. Every second or third day, Andrew would come by the house and clean for Alison and Jim. As soon as Jim was out the door for work, the two would be all over each other.

It wasn't as regular as Andrew would have liked, his first week was a consequence-free week-long fucking, now the couple had to pretend to be casual friends and make sure to cover their tracks. On top of this, Alison still requested that they would eventually 'talk' about ending the affair eventually. Thankfully he was able to keep her distracted with constant fucking.

It wasn't all bad though. Sneaking around had an air of excitement to it, a taboo to the whole affair that made it all the more pleasurable.

Fucking a woman who was married was an exciting buzz, but fucking a married woman after having a conversation with her husband was a new type of rush. Telling Jim to 'have a nice day' knowing full well that in just a few minutes, his wife would be swallowing cock.

Or being told by the man that he should be 'working out more' while being completely unaware that his 'exercise routine' consisted of dicking down Alison on his own bed.

To top it all off, Jim was paying him to be there. Andrew wondered how the man would react if he ever discovered that he was basically paying Andrew to fuck his wife. He hoped that he'd never have to find out.

Unlike the first day, they had both agreed to keep acting until Jim had left the house. They realised how incredibly stupid it was to have sex while Jim was still home and avoided starting anything while the man was around.

That agreement flew out the window when Andrew saw the shorts that Alison had chosen to wear on a particularly hot day. These shorts were barely covering her ass and the white tank top she had paired with it was only magnifying the effect her body had on the poor boy.

It was still early in the morning, Jim was racing around the house trying to get ready as Alison stood behind the couch watching the news, coffee in hand. Andrew had a checklist of places he had to clean today and pretended to go over it while his eyes were drawn towards Alison's legs and ass.

Once she was finished with her coffee, she leaned over the couch to place the empty cup on the coffee table on the other side. Her ass wiggled as she stretched over the couch, the excess butt-cheek spilled out of the bottom of her shorts. It was at that point that Andrew's hand moved without him thinking.

Andrew placed a firm grip onto Alison's ass. She jumped a little and stood back up at his touch, returning him a begrudged yet amused look.

"What are you doing?" Alison pleaded in a hushed tone, "Jim is right there!"

Andrew ignored her pleas as he calmly massaged her rear, feeling pleased when she let out a small moan of pleasure. Andrew took that as an invitation to continue as his hand moved more boldly now. He felt the tip of his fingers brushing up against her soft thighs.

"You wore this on purpose," Andrew whispered into her ear, causing her to shiver and blush, Andrew took advantage of this by giving her another squeeze then letting her go. He could see that Alison was still very affected by what happened.

"Since when did my Baby get so cocky?" Alison asked, smirking as she turned to face him. Her teasing remark caused Andrew to blush furiously and turn away with a scowl, not wanting to give away how much that comment had affected him.

Determined to keep the momentum going, Andrew composed himself and turned back to her. He grabbed her hips and moved forward, his mouth inches from hers. They both stared at each other for a moment as they were unsure how to proceed. The sexual tension between them thickened. Andrew wanted to fuck her right there in the living room, but cooler heads prevailed.

The sound of footsteps from down the hallway made them both turn away. Alison turned back to the television while Andrew pretended to organise some books on the coffee table. Jim walked back in, now dressed in a suit and tie. He rushed in past Andrew into the kitchen and filled up a small travel mug with some leftover coffee before taking a sip.

"When you're done out here, the bathroom needs some refreshing." He barked at Andrew, scanning the room for his car keys, "And make sure it's a proper deep clean, we're not paying you for a half-ass job."

"Yes sir" Andrew replied, a small part of him might have felt bad for Jim but the larger part didn't care.

Andrew went to gather up the items needed for a thorough cleaning, not that he actually intended to clean anything. Jim continued to scan the room for his keys, getting increasingly frustrated.

"Where the fuck as those-" Jim grumbled before Alison interrupted him with the sound of keys jingling around her finger.

She held them up dismissively, waving them around to get her husband's attention. Jim walked over and snatched them out of her hand, inaudibly grumbling to himself. With keys in hand, he gave both Andrew and Alison a stern nod before rushing out the door, slamming rather loudly behind him. The two watched in silence as Jim hurried to the car before driving off.

"Thank you, dear, I'll be home in time for dinner, I love you, bye." Alison sighed to herself sarcastically, shaking her head at her husband's behaviour.

It didn't take long before Andrew's hands returned to Alison's body, approaching from behind, both hands clapped onto the side of her hips. He began working on removing her shorts.

"We still need to talk," Allison said while stifling a moan.

Andrew didn't respond, instead focused intently on his task. One hand slowly unzipped her fly while his other hand made its way up her shirt, groping and squeezing at her breasts.

"I'm serious Andrew." She continued, her breathing getting heavier, "We can't keep doing this."

Andrew rocked his hips into her, grinding his hidden erection into her behind. She moaned again, a sound of frustration escaping her lips. He thrust a little harder into

her, kissing her neck. Alison pressed herself back into him as her shorts fell past her knees. Andrew was already working towards removing her panties.

He leaned into her ear, whispering, "If you want me to stop, all you gotta do is say so."

His voice sounding breathless, Alison pushed her ass back into him, trying to force her underwear out of the way. Andrew pushed her shirt up as Alison allowed him to strip her. She leaned forward, using the coffee table as support while both of Andrew's hands glided up her back to unhook her bra. Keeping one hand on her back, Andrew unbuckled his belt and allowed his own pants to drop.

Both his and Alison's breathing quickened as his now exposed cock rubbed softly along her ass cheeks.

"Please baby..." Alison whispered desperately. "Mommy needs you..."

Alison gently kneaded her ass against his cock as she let out a small whine. Andrew had never seen her acting so submissive before, it was a reversal of their usual roles, but Andrew was happy to oblige her. With a firm grip on her waist, he guided his cock directly into her wet and needy pussy.

"Fuck baby..." Allison gasped at the feeling, her hand moving down to grasp Andrew's cock, squeezing slightly.

The sight of Alison's pussy gripping his cock drove Andrew insane. Without warning, Andrew started pumping, thrusts becoming faster. Alison followed suit, moaning loudly in response.

With every thrust, Alison moaned louder than the last. It was a high pitched noise that sent chills through Andrew. The sounds that came out of her lips were like music to his ears. Andrew was addicted and couldn't get enough of her. He pumped harder and faster. Each thrust pushed into the tight heat of her walls. He thrust in hard, slamming into her pussy as she moaned louder. Andrew gripped her tighter, pressing deeper.

Allison cried out, "Oh my god... Oh my god... oh my god..." Her eyes squeezed shut as Andrew continued to pound into her.

She whimpered as her hips arched up, begging for more. Her orgasm was building as her walls closed tight around his dick. Her hips continued to push back up into him as Andrew pounded into her, his cock pushing into her cervix as she let out a loud groan. Alison was close to cumming, unable to resist any longer.

"Oh my fucking god!" Allison screamed, as Andrew let out a sharp growl and shot his load into her hot pussy.

Allison screamed louder as Andrew spilled his seed inside her. She cried out, clinging onto the couch as she climaxed.

She fell onto the couch's back as Andrew gently collapsed on top of her, his forehead rested against her upper back, nestled in her hair. Andrew took in a deep shaky breath. Slowly pulling out of her as he crawled off her back as the two slid down the back of the couch, onto the floor. Alison promptly rolled over and cuddled up next to him. They lay there in bliss for a few moments. Andrew pulled himself closer and kissed Alison.

As soon as Andrew's lips touched Alison's lips, she responded eagerly as she opened her mouth. Andrew's tongue entered her, playing with hers. Their tongues tangled together as they kissed hungrily.

Eventually, Andrew broke the kiss and rested his head in her chest.

"That was... something..." Alison breathed, a mixture of shock and impressed by Andrew's dominant behaviour. Alison ran her hands through Andrew's hair. "Such a good boy."

"Well, you're welcome." Andrew chuckled softly at Alison's words. "Mommy..."

Andrew said that last word with a tint of embarrassment. Alison laughed back, he had acted so dominant just a few seconds ago and now was blushing from using her 'pet name.'

She sighed.

"What are we gonna do?" she breathed, mostly to herself. "We can't keep this up forever. Eventually, we'll be caught."

Andrew didn't want to continue this train of thought, but he was also too tired to get up, also having his hair stroke while resting in Alison's tits was another big reason not to move.

He was currently enveloped in bliss, cradled by a beautiful naked woman who had just let him cum inside of her. It was this combination of tired, pleased and relaxed that made him suggest an alternative.

"Then end it..." Andrew muttered, ready to sleep in her arms, "Just leave him so we don't have to worry anymore."

Andrew was too tired to realise what he had said out loud. Alison didn't say anything in response, she simply kept brushing his hair as he drifted off. Andrew knew that he would wake up in an hour and the fun would begin again.

Alison lied on the floor, with the young man asleep upon her breast. She continued to run her hand through his hair, staring intensely at her own finger. The single ring wrapped around her finger stood out, a simple gold band with a gem in it.

She looked back towards Andrew's sleeping face one last time, before removing the ring.

12