All Comments on 'The Toilet Club Ch. 01-02'

by Arsenique

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great start!

I love the innocuous start of it all. Can't wait to see how much of a depraved coprophag the aunt really is!!

ArseniqueArseniqueabout 3 years agoAuthor
Glad you like it!

The next batch of chapters was submitted shortly after ch. 01-02 was accepted and posted, so hopefully you won't have *too* long to wait! FWIW, these early chapters were originally written some 25 years ago, hence a few dated references and slang. In case you are worried, the depravity will keep scaling up as things proceed.

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 3 years ago

Very Good!

Not a kink I normally read but loved your writing, the flow and characters made it very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
so nice!

I love the gentle build up and cant wait for the inevitable coupling and what filth comes out of it, the sound of a mature Lady pissing is so erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please write more!!

I can’t wait until they eat each other’s shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tons of Potential

This has loads of potential. Please keep going.

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 3 years ago

Must have pretty good because I'm going Ch 03-05 right now.

needtobecagedneedtobecagedabout 3 years ago

great start cant wait to see how he gets her to let him kick her filthy ass

NastyHarrison17NastyHarrison17about 3 years ago

Well-written and a good start. I'm about to read more. Can't wait to see if Mike gets to taste his aunt's filthy, dirty asshole.

subfacesubfacealmost 3 years ago

Nice quick pace. Like the short stanzas. To the point. Easily get a bulge from this.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Brilliant!

Hallo Arsenique!

Your story about (The Toilet Club.) is quite charming... Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Kinky Orgasms..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 1 year ago

Excellent start to what looks like a promising series. It's really left me with a throbbing cock and I'm at a time of life where that doesn't happen too often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very rude , very sexy - certainly stiffened me up - more of aunty please!!

analustanalustabout 1 year ago

Sure wish it was longer. Look forward to series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArsenique@Arsenique
Mature long-time reader here, now beginning to share some stories of my own. Warning: all stories here will most likely include descriptions of bodily fluids and excretions, including defecation and urination, sometimes in extreme form, as well as subjects such as menstruation...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES