The Toilet Club Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike let himself be gently prodded along, realizing that she didn't want him to see the big steaming puddle of piss and shit near the car's front end on her side.

* * *

The ride back to his Aunt's house was mostly silent. Both aunt and nephew seemed lost in their own thoughts. For his part, Mike was running and rerunning the memory of her obscene squatting exhibition of desperate elimination. He dreamily enjoyed the dull thump of his erection pushing against his jeans, though he glanced over at his Aunt from time to time, hoping that she didn't notice his arousal. Both of their clothes were still slightly damp from the Monster Falls, and Mike swore he could smell the faint odor of his Aunt's unwiped anus. Mixed with the remnants of her perfume and their beads of sweat, the overcooked meat-like smell of feces seized Mike's imagination and provoked all sorts of shockingly perverse fantasies. The idea was forming in Mike's mind that he needed to somehow kiss and taste the bitter secrets of Aunt Susan's asshole. Somehow he must engineer her surrender to his urgent needs!

[If you enjoyed this story, please consider leaving comments or feedback reflected that. Thank you.]

12