The Tool of Love

Story Info
My first time giving a blowjob.
957 words
3.97
11.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa." I breathe

"Like it?" He laughs, squeezing my shoulder affectionately.

"It feels nice." I reach up for a kiss and he sucks my lips eagerly.

"Glad to hear it feels nice." He laughs when we break the kiss.

"Umm, should I leave it?"

"You can hold it to sleep if you want."

"Oh." My cheeks are hot. It is the first time I'm in a room with my boyfriend after more than a year of dating long-distance. Things are definitely awkward but there's a certain kind of fun in the awkwardness of the firsts. I squeeze the smooth round tool in my hand—solid muscles hot and pulsing in the palm of my hand. He lets out a soft sigh. I melt further into his chest and wrap one of my legs on his.

My thumb traces the border of the rapidly growing manhood, which flutters in the palm of my hand like a restless bird, eager for some action. My novice fingers inside his underwear keep fondling him slowly.

"I want to see." I breathe. He gives his signature soft smile, baring his beautiful crooked teeth.

"Be my guest."

I untangle myself from his embrace and scoot away, allowing him to sit up. He throws back the duvets and is up on his feet. Then he grabs my waist and drags me closer to the edge of the bed. I can see the bulge in his pants, straining to come free. With him being this tall, his plump tool is at chest level for me. My eyes meet his and he takes my hand and places it on the bulge. This is my signal to go ahead. I marvel at his size. He seems pretty average and that's what I always knew I'd like. So I place a kiss on his bulge, making him know he is mine, mine only.

The tool expands slightly in approval. So I hook my finger through the elastic in his underwear and slide it down. The thing springs free right in my face. I laugh. He has an indulgent smile on his face too as he tosses off the only barrier between us. I can see the tip glistening with precum. The prominent veins bulge from the sides, hoisting him up, slightly tilted to one side but definitely a stunner. I place him on my palm and slowly caress my fingers along his length. My thumb brushes the tip and comes back wet. It is so cute I can't help a smile. I look up at him. He's watching my hands with awe. First times for both of us and we are already rocking it.

I place a kiss just above the tool and let my lips slowly glide on him. He has a distinct smell down there—strong, manly, earthy. My lips follow the trail of his length repeatedly—up,down,all sides—I was devouring him with my eyes, wanting this exploration to last longer. I wrap my fingers around him, and start pumping, slowly, my amateur hands doing a crude job but he nods in approval.

"Show me how." I breathe and he places his big palm on mine, guiding my hand on his length, applying the right kind of pressure and technique. The act of him teaching me how to pleasure him is so intimate that I can feel the wetness between my legs. I continue the pumping just as he has taught me and the tool grows happily hard. I flick it to feel the hardness. It's fun playing with the dong, seeing him bounce around. The tool is standing up proud on his own so I brush the tip against my cheek. The wetness rubs on my lips accidentally.

"Oops." I laugh again, my tongue reaching surreptitiously for the stray drop clinging to my upper lip. He tastes salty and musky.

"Mhhm." I mumble. He gives an embarrassed smile which makes him look super cute but I had other plans. There is one thing I have wanted to try for a long time. I hold his hips and push him away slightly. He looks confused. I get up from the bed and drop to my knees slowly, keeping eye contact with him all the time. His eyes widen. The expression on his face is pure pleasure as I take my position kneeling before him.

I hold the tool and drag my tongue slowly over it, one stroke at a time and his sighs grow louder. I had always thought I'd never like giving blowjobs, but kneeling before him, watching all six feet of his exotic self towering over me made me want to pleasure him in all possible ways. And I definitely surprise myself, because in one smooth motion, his tool is in my mouth, the whole of it. The moan that escapes from his lips is confirmation enough that I'm doing it right.

I flick my tongue on the tool, swirling it around his hardness and let it go with a soft pop. The sight of his length glistening with my saliva is definitely an arousing sight. I lock eyes with him again. He's looking down with a worship in his eyes. Even being vulnerable, naked and kneeling in front of him with his manhood in my face, I feel like a literal queen—his queen. He was all at the mercy of my lips and tongue. I take him in again, letting him slide in as far as possible, bobbing my head up and down slowly. My inexperienced mouth lets go of the sloppy wet tool more than once but he doesn't seem to mind.

In and out, in and out it continues moving between my lips as I take him to the edge of pure bliss.