I Will Love You Forever

Story Info
Freya and Alex settle into a new home with some wild sex.
3.3k words
4.46
5.5k
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome! This is the first story in the second "Freya and Friends" series. I try to write stand-alone stories so this can be enjoyed as-is, but if you'd like to start at the beginning, check out my very first Literotica story here: The First Blowjob

Love, Frey

My Stories

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

Freya held the creased piece of paper and read what was scrawled on it in Alex's messy handwriting.

Freya Darlene Gersemi,

Ever since you walked into my life looking for 'not too girly' pink paint, I have been madly, blindly, and passionately in love with you.

I would like to say that I accept you for all of your strengths and for all of your weaknesses, but you have no weaknesses. You have no faults. You have no failings.

You are perfect in every way. You are everything that I've ever dreamed of. You are everything that I will ever need. You are, simply, everything to me and I will love you forever.

With tears in her eyes, she looked up at her husband.

"You have to stop reading the wedding vows," he said to her. "It's been two months."

"I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall for everyone to see every time they come here," Freya told him. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever read." She stared at him through her tears. "You are amazing."

"I'm just trying to live up to you," he answered.

Freya stood up, put the paper down on the table, and hopped into Alex's lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered into his ear, "take me." Not one to disappoint, Alex picked her up and carried her to their bed. He gently laid her down and pulled her sneakers off. She wiggled her toes at him and he tickled her foot. Crying, laughing, and screaming, she kicked his hands away and rolled to the center of the bed.

He was unbuckling his belt as she slipped out of her shorts and threw them onto the floor. Alex pushed his sneakers off, stepped out of his pants, and crawled onto the bed next to his wife. She lay there waiting for him, smiling. He quickly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it open to reveal her perfect tits cradled in sheer nylon cups. Alex unhooked the fastener between them and they sprang into view.

After two years, Alex was still awestruck by her beauty. And not least of all, her tits. They were simply flawless. They were full and firm, the porcelain skin contrasting against her nipples that were a light rose color and almost always hard and incredibly sensitive. He leaned down and pulled one into his mouth as Freya loudly moaned.

She reached into his underwear to free his cock and immediately started stroking him. She could feel precum dripping across her thumb and onto her thigh. Freya gently pushed his head away from her and curled her body down to take his hardness into her mouth.

Alex slid her panties down her ass and pulled them to her knees. Without releasing his dick from her tight lips, she wriggled her legs free and Alex worked a finger into her pussy. She groaned deep in her chest, then squealed as Alex lifted her by the hips and planted her right onto his face. In her surprise, his cock popped out of her mouth smearing spittle and precum across her nose.

"Now, look what you made me -- Ohh!" As Alex's mouth found her clit, she ground her pelvis against his face. Alex's erection pointing up at her was momentarily forgotten as she worked her pussy on his mouth. She curved her back to give him better access to her clit as he gripped her waist further pulling himself into her.

"Oh, Alex!" She sighed and closed her eyes. Then she remembered his cock.

Freya leaned down and hungrilly gobbled the entire thing into her mouth. In this position, its slight curvature ensured that the head could slip easily into the back of her throat. Although she enjoyed having her pussy eaten, it was cock in her mouth that she really craved and this was the best of both worlds. She could suck on him and her smoldering cunt wasn't left unattended.

For his part, Alex loved getting a blowjob. Honestly, though, his preference was having Freya riding him on top. He loved the feeling of being inside her and having his hands free to roam around her gorgeous body. And, of course, being able to just enjoy the view of her hips, her waist, her tits, her face -- everything about her. Perhaps this harkened back to their first shared experience with actual intercourse.

As he lapped at her pussy, Alex remembered their first time. Freya had sat him down on a chair, did the sexiest strip tease that he could ever have imagined, then straddled his lap and slid herself onto his virgin cock. That was a moment that would remain forever burned in Alex's mind. That very moment that they moved from being in love to being lovers.

He loved fucking her, but he certainly had no issues with eating her out while having his cock sucked, either!

His tongue continued to probe her tasty depths and he could feel her pubic hair tickling his chin. He squeezed an index finger between his face and her pussy and slid it into her, then carefully reached his hand around one of her smooth ass cheeks. Alex felt the vibrations of her groan in his loins as his slippery finger found her asshole. He felt her push his cock even deeper into her throat when he pressed his finger against her.

Alex's coated fingertip easily pushed past her anus and she groaned again. He wiggled it slightly and she started cumming. He could feel her wetness on his face and could feel her ass clenching around his finger. With one hand on a hip and one finger inside her ass, he pulled her down and pushed his tongue as far as he could into her and immediately started pouring his own cum down her throat.

Freya almost gagged, but by this point, she was far too skilled for that. She gulped down all that her husband could give her like the pro that she was, all the while drenching her husband's face with the juices from her pussy.

Suddenly, she was ripped from his cock and roughly tossed aside as Alex gasped for air. She watched as a final weak spurt of cum came out of his dick. She reached a finger out to wipe it up and sucked that into her mouth, then fell into a sweaty heap next to Alex.

When he was able to speak, Alex told her, "Sorry. I couldn't breathe."

She rubbed his upper thigh.

"Frey, you are amazing."

Her face against the side of his hip, she smiled. "I know." She reached a hand out and playfully fondled his dick for a minute.

"What do you want for dinner?" She finally asked.

"I don't know." Alex thought for a minute. "Do you want me to grab some steaks and I'll grill them?" With everything that Freya had brought into his life, Alex was always trying to do what he felt was his fair share. Ironically, Freya thought he always did way too much for her and Alex thought that he could never do enough.

But maybe that was love at its most fundamental? Each trying to endlessly please the other?

"Sure," Freya answered. "I'll make a salad."

As they cleaned up and got dressed, Alex asked if she wanted to invite the girls down for dinner.

"Yeah! That'll be fun!" Then Freya added, "And you know what? I'll tell them to bring a salad." She gave Alex a quick peck on the cheek. "After pleasuring my man, I'm just going to sit and relax with an ice cold glass of ginger ale."

Alex slapped her on the ass. "Well, you're pretty pleased with yourself, huh?"

Freya smiled coyly. "Aren't you pleased with me?"

"Always!" Alex replied.

"I'll run up and invite them," Freya said as she got dressed and left the bedroom. Alex watched her hips sway as she did. He could feel the gentle stirrings of another erection. 'I really hit the lottery,' he thought as he zipped up his pants.

Freya ran up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Katie called out.

"Hey, we're grilling up some steaks. Do you guys want to join us?" Freya asked.

"Yeah!" Katie turned and yelled down the hallway, "Hey, Cynthia, Freya invited us down for dinner." Then back to Freya, she asked, "What can we bring?"

"A salad?"

"I'm on it!"

"Hey, Frey!" Cyn walked into the kitchen. Everyone called her Cyn except for Katie. Katie felt that Cynthia suited her beauty better. "What's for dinner?" She asked.

"Alex is going to grill some steaks and Katie's making a salad."

"Yum!" Cyn exaggeratedly rubbed her small pot belly as her giant tits swayed within the confines of her T-shirt. "Don't worry, I'll put a bra on. I wouldn't want to tempt that cute husband of yours!"

Freya smiled, but she knew that out of the two girls, it wasn't Cyn that was her husband's temptation. "That's awfully thoughtful of you."

"So, guys," she continued, "come on down whenever. The door will be unlocked."

"We'll bring down some drinks, too." Katie said as Freya started down the stairs.

Cynthia closed the door behind her and walked over to Katie who was cutting up some tomatoes. She wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and gave her a tiny kiss on the top of her head.

"So, you don't want to tempt Freya's 'cute husband,' huh?" Katie said as she put the knife down and leaned into Cynthia's embrace. Katie could feel the soft comfort of Cynthia's breasts against her thin shoulders. "You really do want to have sex with a man, don't you?"

"This again?" Cynthia rolled her eyes. "Really?"

"It's fine!" Katie countered. "You are allowed to have feelings." She picked up the towel from the counter and wiped her hands then, still in Cynthia's embrace, turned to face her. She looked into Cynthia's eyes. "I told you that you can. I trust you. We would just have to find a guy who would be interested in just sex with no strings attached."

"Oh, that wouldn't be difficult!"

Katie smiled, then it quickly faded from her face. "And a guy that we could trust."

Cynthia nodded slowly. "And that is where the problem lies." She squeezed Katie and told her, "But it's a good thing that I'm a lesbo and so madly in love with my little Katie-bear!" Cynthia reached a hand under Katie's ass and lifted her up.

Katie struggled to free herself. "Uh-uh! I have to make the salad!"

"Oh, poo!" Cynthia let her go. Cynthia started to walk out of the kitchen. "Fine! If you really have to make the salad, then I'm going to put a bra on now so that I won't tempt you!"

"I think I can control myself," Katie called after her. "But tonight... You're all mine!"

"Can't wait," Cynthia yelled from the bedroom.

Dinner was great, but, of course, the company was better. After the mayhem of Katie moving in with Cynthia, Alex proposing to Freya and everything involved with planning a wedding, and then buying the house and all four moving in, their lives were just beginning to return to some semblance of normality and they were really enjoying just relaxing with each other over a leisurely dinner.

"Who would have thunk the three of us girls would have ended up here?" Freya mused aloud after Alex and Katie had cleared the table. "I mean, we were what? Practically toddlers when we met?"

"It blows my mind!" Cynthia said. "I mean, we grew up with each other and suddenly you're seriously dating Alex and getting married. This kid," she nods her head towards Katie, "says that she's gay for me and we start --" she stopped and looked at Alex, "Um... Dating. Then we all buy a house and we're living together. Well, practically together."

Katie places a hand on her arm. "Thank you for censoring yourself."

"I was gonna say --" Cynthia started.

"We can imagine what you were going to say," Katie interrupted. "There's no need to actually say it. Thank you."

Alex and Freya just smiled.

"Well, I'm sure Alex can --"

Katie put a hand over Cynthia's mouth, stopping her. "Thank you," she told her.

"You guys are too cute," Freya commented.

From behind Katie's hand, Cynthia said, "Yeah, we're a fucking delight."

"And that's our cue to leave," Katie announced as she stood up.

Cynthia got up. "Yeah, Katie promised me a special dessert upstairs."

"Can you ever control your piggishness?" Katie cried.

Grabbing Katie in her arms, she told her, "I am what I am."

"And we love you!" Freya added. "Thanks for bringing the salad and sodas."

"Thank you for dinner," Katie said and she took Cynthia's hand and led her towards the door. "Love you guys!"

"We love you!" Freya called out as they were closing the door. She turned to Alex, "Cynthia is really something, huh?"

Alex smiled. "She is something." He took Freya into his arms. "But you're everything."

"Everything you've ever dreamed of," Freya said paraphrasing his vow.

"You are!"

The happy couple watched TV for a bit, then decided to go to bed. Climbing into bed, Alex asked Freya if she really needed her nightshirt.

Freya raised her eyebrows at him. "I don't know. Do I?"

She got her answer when he started to unbutton the tattered flannel she had on. She simply laid back and let him.

As Alex unbuttoned the shirt and pulled the sides away from her, he lowered his head and took one of her succulent nipples into his mouth. Freya placed a hand on the back of his head and sighed. Alex reached down and tenderly opened her moistening folds. He slowly rubbed his finger up and down her slit feeling her getting wetter. When she spread her legs a little more, he carefully pushed a finger into her. Freya moaned in arousal.

Between his finger pushing in and out of her pussy, his thumb massaging her clit, and his strong lips pulling on her nipple, Freya quickly went from "aroused" to "I need to fuck."

She roughly pushed his head away from her breast and rolled over to face him. He knew this dance. They were very sexually in sync with one another -- or as it would turn out, he only thought that they were.

Alex rolled onto his back and Freya climbed over him as his stiff cock easily found her entrance. She slid herself onto him and sat up across his hips. With her hands on her thighs, she closed her eyes and rhythmically ground herself against him. Alex felt his dick slipping and sliding against her insides and closed his own eyes. He took a deep breath, exhaled, and looked up at her.

He loved that she was so uninhibited. It was every man's dream to have such a sexually vivacious woman. Alex gazed at her body gyrating above him. Her skin glowing in the light of the bedside lamp. He watched her auburn hair -- she sometimes described it as "dingy reddish brown," but he always thought of it as "Hot as Hell Red" -- brushing against her shoulders and upper arms. His gaze moved from the look of ecstasy on her face down to her gently swaying tits.

They were simply magnificent.

Reaching up, he held each one in a hand, feeling their heft and firmness. She leaned forward a bit, pushing them into his palms and grinding her always neatly trimmed bush against his more unruly pubic hair. Alex could feel her erect nipples pressing into his hands. Taking each one between thumbs and fingers, he gently twisted them and Freya moaned out loud and ground herself even harder onto him.

Freya tossed her head forward and hair, damp with sweat, fell across her face. She brought her hands up. joining Alex's on her breasts. She squeezed his hands against her tender skin and moaned again. Her hips were rocking faster.

She suddenly grabbed his wrists and ripped them from her tits with surprising strength, then pushed them into the hair hanging on either side of her head. And, once more, of course, Alex knew exactly what to do.

He grabbed two fistfulls of her hair right against her scalp and pulled.

Apparently, not pulling enough, Freya opened her eyes and told him, "Pull my hair."

Alex pulled.

"Pull my hair!" she yelled at him.

He didn't want to hurt her, but he knew better than to hold back when she was like this. So, he pulled her hair. Hard.

She screamed and her body, slick with sweat, was sliding roughly up and down Alex's thighs. Her pussy was absolutely pummeling his cock causing it to jerk back and forth painfully.

"Freya," Alex said, "You're hurting me."

She screamed, again, in response, seemingly oblivious to everything around her save for their furious fucking.

"Freya!" he shouted, trying to get her attention, but to no avail.

Letting go of her hair, Alex squirmed underneath her and was able to free himself from her pussy's clutch. His cock was now trapped between his lower abdomen and her inflamed pussy lips riding against him. This felt a little better. A little safer. He breathed a small sigh of relief.

Suddenly, Freya let out a ferocious groan and leaned back so far that she fell backwards onto Alex's legs squirting tiny droplets of her cum onto his stomach. For a long few minutes, she stayed laying against his legs on the bed. Finally, Alex tapped her knee.

"Frey?"

"Hmm," came her reply. She slowly pulled her body upright, then rolled off of him to one side. She placed a hand onto his chest and her head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked.

"Mmm," she mumbled and leisurely circled one of his nipples with one of her fingertips.

After a few moments, she asked him, "Did you cum?"

A little surprised at the question -- after all, while she was climaxing, he was fearing for his manhood -- but then not so surprised given the mental state that Freya had been in, Alex answered her. "No."

"Oh you poor baby! Let me take care of that." And she crawled her way down to his softening cock, stopping just long enough to lick the droplets of her own cum off of him.

In stark contrast to the frenzied passion she had exhibited just minutes before, Freya sucked his cock with slow, measured affection. At first, Alex was troubled by her previous actions, but as her lips and tongue caressed him, it became easier and easier to push his concerns aside.

'She is just a sexually passionate woman,' he reasoned as he let himself fall into the pleasure of her talented mouth.

When she finished him, she crawled up onto his chest.

"I will love you forever," she told him and he could see the love in her eyes. Then she added, "Husband."

He could smell his cum on her breath. And then he could taste it when she kissed him. He could also taste her pussy on her lips. The potent mixture of their passion was heavenly on his tongue.

She rolled off him and snuggled against his side.

"And I will love you forever, too, wife."

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

And I absolutely LOVE seeing comments, so feel free to leave one!

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey

My Stories