All Comments on 'The Topic of Discussion was Me'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What?

Did you change the title or post in a different category? I've read this story before.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Nice BtB story. It was quite clear that Joy had lost all respect for her husband and he was right to ditch the dumb whore.

It would've been interesting to know why she turned from loyal wife to skanky slut practically overnight.

penneydog55penneydog55about 4 years ago
Wowee!

Good Story. 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No need for a 2nd chapter

I don't see what is to be gained by adding a 2nd chapter from the cheating wife's point of view. As far as I can see the story seems to be over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
yea, comments were correct.

Joy absolutely lost ALL respect for her husband.

If my wife took the time to do ALL THAT for US....I mean...wow. Babysitter, tickets, and proclamations of love and reuniting. I'm a pretty selfish person. And I sometimes do the shitty thing and flirt with other women when our relationship is sour at the moment. Not proud of it, just being honest here. If my wife ever did all that, I'd feel so guilty about myself, and so in awe of her...I'd have no choice but to fall in love all over again. I never actually cheat, but flirting is pretty fucking bad. I know that.

Joy was a moron of the highest caliber, is what I'm saying. And she deserved to lose child custody after bringing a lover into the bedroom. It also tells me she was NEVER sorry. She didn't even fight for her marriage, she REALLY believed she deserved better in the end. And her veto on their romantic get-away was all we needed to understand just how vile she morphed into. I'm pretty sure she was emotionally cheating on her husband for over a year before that 'girl's night out'. It takes a while to believe you are above your vows and relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And the oh so professional

Karen gets involved with a patient's parent...

Bad enough the wife turned on a sixpence, and a shame he wasn't the all conquering hero before she turned.

Maybe a word before she went, you do know choosing her over me puts our marriage on thin ice? Are you really going to risk it further?

The rest, cameras fitted when he was ready to move out, without the wife's knowledge? Destruction of property? Going equipped and assault? Too ott, considering he wasn't a former SEAL who had been in the SAS too.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Good and great.

It was a good story, but the telling of it was GREAT! Some of the language was downright poetic. I love the words you chose and the images you brought up. Great 5***** job!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"I wanted to give her a chance to choose us but at the eleventh hour as to keep her from pushing the plan to the following week." - Why does doing it at the 11th hour preclude her from pushing the plan to the following week? Don't the other women go out every Friday?

I don't think we needed a step-by-step description of the renovation.

"At such time she could buy my share out at the current fair market value or sell it and give me half the proceeds." - Or he could buy her out? After all the work he put into it, I wouldn't think he'd want to give it up.

It makes ZERO sense for her to blow him off. She can have her GNO the NEXT Friday, or better, a Thursday night!

"9' cock in her mouth." - Nine foot cock, LOL?

He's cash poor, but can hire a limo, get Phantom tickets, plan on a dinner at a high-end restaurant, give his wife $300,m and leave a C-note for lover boy. I wish I was that cash poor!

"Discreetly," not "discretely."

What did Lounge Lizard's wife think about his injuries?

Why are there no quotation marks denoting his dialog with Joy?

Too much narration, and of COURSE he gets the hot therapist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Meh, pretty standard boilerplate stuff......

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
You cuck authors

Could use this story as a “how to guide” to writing a story, were you to ever decide to be a man worthy of the name. Short, solid and basic but very good.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
You didn't miss a single item on the check list.

I remain uncertain if this was intended as a parody or simply the LW formula written to excess.

Rob5373Rob5373about 4 years ago
Ok story

Sees like you rushed through it. I’m not usually big in the grammar and punctuation but you really need to use quotation marks when in first person dialogue. The theme was good but needed more elaboration. Does a faithful 12 year wife turn to slut in one night out with the girls? Probably not. You needed to ease her into the party life style. Not just throw her into it if she’s going to cheat. 3*

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
Wow this lead story was posted 5months after the spin off Joys Story!!!

Someone drop the winner ! But I still liked it.have u a 5 .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What the hell?

This story went from 0 to 60 in the span of 2 paragraphs. He overheard ONE phone conversation and then goes all out nuclear - calling the lawyer, getting the friends and involved, etc. Sorry, man. You can do better than this very rushed story.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
Martian Slut Potion?

Slower acting than the Slut Ray, but just as potent, apparently. Kinda hard to believe after his reaction Thursday night that she went ahead with no pleading that night, no phone calls Friday, and still went out and fucked some stranger. What did she expect would happen when she got home? Needed some editing too. Lots of missing words, grammar issues, etc. By the end, it's just a BTB cliche vehicle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shout out...

...to oregons willamette valley, since you mentioned it and that's where I live. Everyone needs a friend like big Swede. Thanx for a good story. 5 stars.

Loklie

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

My kind of BTB. Five glowing stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not Very Good

There was very little dialogue in the first few paragraphs, and none in the last 75% of the story. It was just a narrative of things happening without any character development, much less emotion. I hate cliche-driven stories--for some reason hubby is always Rambo, with Superman and Batman for sidekicks and legal questions regarding assault and battery never come into play... because this is nothing but a cartoon. Very sad...

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
I liked it.

A simple plot and to the point.

Good enough for me.

Top ratings.

breville1breville1about 4 years ago
Unbelievable..

After he catches her, she sends all these messages professing her eternal sorrow and love, etc. Then the author pretty much talks about how he deals with things about the divorce, where she cannot have a man in the house because she has the kids with her.

While I did get the impression that she wanted a taste on that Friday night, I never felt that she would want to continue after she was caught. All her messages, etc. gave me the impression of a very sad woman wanting to get back with her hubby. So when I read that she had brought a lover from her office while the children were home, I had a WTF moment!! Why would she want to do that??

Poor continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was a good burn but it was too fast and didnt make sense

If the wife loved her family as the husband described then she wouldn't have become such a slut overnight. This just didnt quite work for me. it needs more character development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked it until the last couple of sentences

there would be no reward of peace for her heartfelt letter

I'd forgive her after she was dead, preferably by suicide

nah, let her burn forever without my forgiveness

suffer you worthless bitch, suffer forever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beyond stupid

This is just a cartoon, with nothing believable in terms of the protagonist's actions or the world around him. No legal repercussions for damaging the property of or assaulting the wife's lover and of course he gets away with destroying her friend's house. I guess the one thing that's clear is that the protagonist truly wasn't up to the job in the bedroom, since the daughter was traumatized by hearing mommy's cries of pleasure, something that never happened when mom and dear old dad hooked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Editor

This has the bones of a good story, but it REALLY needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well for the extreme BTBers, THAT was a nuclear fireball!

Totally over-the-top and unbelievable. You turned Joy from a loving wife and mother into a despicable, lowlife slut in record speed. And while I enjoy a good BTB this was a tad much. Tone it down to "slightly improbable" next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

I've read this before, same shitty story, different day.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
PKenny

Is back on track after the cuck debacle with this excellent BTB. I like the immediate plans for termination of the marriage of she goes through with her plan. He put on a full court press, but she had already made up her mind to cheat. He blew her up, took out Celeste, and messed up the lover without delay. No crying, drinking, or begging, just straight to the fire. Another example of the danger of letting your wife go out with slutty, single friends. In LW, it never ends well. Thanks for the image of a 21" Asp hitting an erect 9" meat missle. Not sure a man could survive that and recover function. Greatbstory.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "I've read this before, same shitty story, different day." - You're probably right. "Joy's Story," the follow up was posted last October. This is obviously a rewrite/edited repost.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
Ouch!

Our male main character doesn’t take any prisoners. BUT - she did willingly make the decision to share herself with another man instead of staying true to her husband. Alas, in the true vain of Loving Wife’s category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Moved very fast

The overheard phone conversation was painful and clearly a serious talk with his wife was in order. His swift planning, lawyer visit, papers readied was all just way too soon. I like the plan to make her choose. However, she also moved very quickly. She goes from never going out, to ready to cheat with stranger all in one outing? Good story premise, but just needs to be fleshed out and more time spent developing the descent of wife and giving us more feeling for and from him.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 4 years ago
Liked It

this story was a bit rough. But, I liked it. The husband was no wimp and dealt with his slut wife swiftly and without remorse. It needed more on the wife's slide to hell and her reaction to divorce. This story was better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'm not particularly interested in Joy's story, but THIS story is a lot more fun if, after noticing a couple of "me" for "my" errors, you begin to read in an Irish brogue. Way too over the top at times, but somehow, it works.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not bad

Pretty good but, it's Jack Daniels No.7 not John Daniels No.7

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Too OTT

Became a Parody of itself. No redeeming qualities at all

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

Not opposed to BTB stories, fact is I like them. This however was too harsh, and levied in a matter that said their marriage was done long before that Friday night.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
An exaggeration to be sure

Why does the cheating wife always look so bad? People, are, for the most part sort of in between, but I guess they don'w make good villains for these stories. Here's a woman who had a reasonably good marriage and just let it go to pieces because of a slutty girl friend's advice. The wife had to recognize the bad influence on her and should have been able to avoid the disaster presented in this rather mediocre story. I know this is a site for fantasy and make-believe, but it is up to the author to make it sound like it has some meaning. This one didn't!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absurd

Ridiculously impossible plot, hopeless grammar no editing and lots of praise from the usual, truly simple-minded suspects. What a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ahhhhhhh

I love the smell of napalm in the morning..........especially just before the detonation of a 1200 megaton weapon.....

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Just how does a mother lose custody for having a boyfriend .. .. ..

. . . after her husband left her? She didn’t do anything illegal in screwing someone else, and even if he owned half the house, she owned the other half and he had no legal right to forbid her from having a boyfriend over.

Of course, Peter’s inadequacies are totally revealed by the fact that his daughter had never heard he and Joy screwing before, but her new boyfriend could ring her chimes so well that it couldn’t be kept quiet.

The real conclusion? Yeah, Peter got rid of Joy, but spent the rest of his life getting laid maybe once a month by women who were never interested in a second go, because the first was so uninspiring. He never remarried, and never had a real girlfriend, spending what few dollars he could spare on beer at a local dive bar, complaining about what bitches women were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Formulaic

End goal: Demonstrate tremendously virtuous husband besot by brainless wife who must be brought to her senses and chastised.

Means: Insert happenstance (read: cliched) event of husband discovering wife’s fall from grace, his ingenious but benevolent feats of daring do while subjected to feminine-based justice system.

Outcome: Sell plot to Family Guy. They need a new one every season.

Ohhh Peter!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good rebound

Very good bounce back from the cuckold mess. This was a good storybook a man taking immediate action on a cheating wife. We have a "Big Swede"on our team but he's a Big Puerto Rican. They are very handy to have around. Like your writing a lot. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"an emotional, spiritual, and spiritual level"

As several have mentioned, you badly need an editor. The frequent "and, and, and..." in sentences (where all but one "and" should have been replaced by commas) was tedious reading, at best.

There were plenty of other errors, as well. I mention them, not to be critical, but because they're so distracting. The only mistake I took any joy in was the guy having a nine foot cock. And they say the "wife watching" writers exaggerate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved it

I love the over the top BTB. It was perfect for this story. Not enough BTB stories on here. Cuckold stories abound like in a 10 to 1 ratio. So keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A plot worth a 5, but the exectution was just too lame and contrived.

So, did you call you friend Big Swede Big, or Swede? And are you sure the ASP was a 21-incher? Its really important to understand the story. And who the fuck makes "John Daniel's" whiskey? You must be from Connecticut, or Rio Linda.

It was a great idea for a story, but it was way over written. Like the wife didn't know she could get some strange cock some other Friday? And this loyal loving wife and mother thought getting fucked in the back seat of an old car by some STD infected pussy hound was an exciting improvement over her marriage sex? Oh, right, 9 inches. So, how would she know in advance that she would even enjoy a cock that much bigger?

Whatever. It could have been good. Hope the next one is if you can make it more realistic and reasonable. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Highly realistic story

I have always wanted to meet a women who, during sex, screams:

"Stick that big thing in me and fill me up! I can't wait any longer! I craved that monster from the first time you rubbed it on my pussy when we danced, so come on big boy, fuck my brains out!"

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago
Well

Honestly sounds like repressed anger issues from someone that has masculinity shortcomings,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Was a bit over the top, but, with all the cucky, wife sharing bullshit that has been published in Loving Wives lately, it was a welcome addition.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
holes

Hey, I gave you 5*s, but it had holes. Like why would the wife cheat AT HOME when she never did before with the kids there? Yes the wife messed up and degraded her husband, but saying that's her story and never really explaining what happened or why the marriage went south is another big hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Harsh and Unreal...

I liked Hard Day's Knight's comment; you checked all the infidelity boxes and did it with malice.

This story was way too far over the top; it was just too brutal. If this were even remotely true this was a guy who probably already spent some time in prison and might've even been a member of some nasty gang. He has no love for his wife. Sure the special night out sounded great, but why didn't he simply confront her with his fears. Let her talk to him. Do it for the kids!

In the end you've given a lot of unhappily jilted men an outlet; that makes the story all right I suppose.

I gave it a five for the writing, not the theme or the solutions.

This is labelled Anonymous but I'm Jedd Clampett (carvohi) I've written a few of these things.

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
Really Really Really Really BAD!!!

1. These are working class people, so I'm guessing they don't splurge on Les Mis tickets and rent limos every weekend, so the wife isn't willing to postpone her night out with the girls one week when her husband does? Especially considering she had turned Celeste down many times, and she was hesitant to go out this time around that he heard on the phone. At the least you needed a real good reason why it had to be that Friday night.

2. Again, they are "cash poor" and living paycheck to paycheck, but just in case she doesn't go for his seduction, he has an attorney draw up divorce papers, and a post nup? Thousands of dollars for most likely nothing?

3. Wife says on the phone she loves her husband, and has seemingly been a good wife for 12 years, but her husband goes nuts, throws the vase into the fireplace in front of her, moves out of the bedroom, etc, and she still goes out on Friday night anyway?

Everything that followed the above was absolutely ridiculous. It felt like it was written by a retard while masturbating. It felt like a fantasy scene from "Dumb and Dumber". The only thing missing was him punching into the lothario's chest and pulling out his beating heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting but...

You began with a good potential but you really need to take creative writing lessons to pub together a good story without the starts and stops that diminish the story line.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who talks on a landline anymore?

And since this is a pivotal moment, the entire story subsequently falls apart.

Thanks for wasting my time.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Whatever happened to the normal air return vent that you can overhear conversations in other rooms. I've always heard my phone make a noise when a second extension gets lifted whilst I'm using the phone.

I liked the story, you just need to have things that seem real.

iowa25iowa25about 4 years ago
I know this isn't quite what happened

but his efforts to save his marriage seemed a little thin, almost like he hoped she would give him an excuse to unleash his elaborate revenge, which leaves me conflicted as to whether I find this less believable, or just find him less sympathetic than I might otherwise

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
A good yarn, but.........

.....it bothers me that he did not seem to do anything "special/different/romantic" for his wife until AFTER he discovers there is "trouble in paradise." The disconnect happened long before the fateful telephone call. Oh, BTW, some of us still have land lines in addition to our cell phones!

ttom76ttom76about 4 years ago
Ah, no.

First, the following comments were right on point. I didn't include annon. b/c it's almost impossible to show which one I was referring to;

sbrooks103x, ReedRichards, Gatsby1977, and Rob5373

Well, I usually detest comments claiming that a story did not belong in its chosen category. Now I'll have to do it as this belongs in fantasy.

My biggest complaint deals with Peter of the tiny pecker. Where was the reasonable intervention on his part? Why in the hell didn't he just confront his wife after hearing her conversation? He could have insisted that she change jobs and drop the slut as a friend. They also could have gone to counseling and spared his two kids a split family.

Of course, that wouldn't make much of a story. I guess that, to justify his actions, you really needed to buck up the 'why' for the wife.

Where were the cops investigating his brutal battery of the lounge lizard? That needed explaining. The battered victim knew who clobbered him.

Why wouldn't his wife postpone her night out? Her actions were too abrupt for your description of her. Does he think that women never change their mind, can't adapt?

Where in the world can a party to an action act as the process server?

In this fantasy world, you can sue others, like her cheating friend. Alienation of Affection suits rarely win, that one would be impossible.

He also broke the law with his secret videotaping of her house. Talk about stalking!

I have 4 kids. 2 did catch us when they were young. We explained we were playing and that ended that. If I were a counselor, I'd suspect other reasons for the child's behavior.

I'm sorry if you've been burned and built this fantasy to cope.

ttom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmm

So rather than confront the issue when it might have been saved.

He waited for her to cross the point of no return.

I am torn because it stopping because he stopped it doesn't mean maybe ch.

And really turning down a night out was a bridge to far.

Realistically a guy would have ended it there.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Wake the fuck up people

If you have children never put them In Harm's Way. I know what it can do to them. Mine started when I was 5 years old

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
The ex-wife has a new job

She is now working at sluts R Us

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Why the "heartfelt letter" and forgiveness at the end? The cheating whore didn't do anything to warrant any forgiveness! Let the bitch rot in her own hell!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

She got hers, bigtime!!!!

5/5 liked this one

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Yeah!!!! He's not a Cuckold!!!!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Stories that have the wife go off a deep end to the point of choosing a "night out" as opposed to what the husband was offering just does not make any sense, and author does not make any effort to explain anything. So, nothing but standard pablum with no redeeming virtue.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

That is how a real man handles a bad situation, much better then the usual literotica story line where the husband has no back bone and the wife is really the victim.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Keep writing😁

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Finally a story about a man keeping his self respect and doing the right thing.

Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 3 years ago

Ok I'm confused a bit and I think it's because there is a glaring lack of detail on this Joy character. What I read is He overhears brief conversation between Joy and a slut workmate. No background on either or Joy's family or marriage. While the comments are not positive about the husband, they are not hugely terrible. But in one brief conversation, Joy agrees to give it all up. AND she puts a spotlight on it by doing it on their traditional "Family Night". It doesn't jive in my mind. Again, fill me in a bit more before this seemingly happy wife goes to whore.

So then she says something to the fact that this is a one time participation in Girls Night. Now most of the time wives would progress to the fucking after several encounters and the enjoyment of the attention. But Joy is fucking in the backseat on the first night with the lesser of the sleezebags. Almost as if to just get it over with. This is not a smoothly written piece. I have a love/ hate relationship with cheating wife stories. Usually I want them to get their just desserts in the end but I found this tale lacking way before the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she went and had another lover right after the confrontation? That just shows she has not truly remorseful because if she were then she would not make that mistake again. She got what she deserved and I am glad for it. Overall not a bad story but still felt alil rushed from the middle to the end and I hope she suffers from the guilt.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A man of action and resolve. The cheating bitch proved her true self in the end. The Asp is truly a delightful and effective non lethal weapon.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - really really bad idea.

Violence in any form always gets a ZERO star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a Narcissist bitch! She ruins her family, and instead of acting contrite, picks up another guy and does it again? And loses custody of the children, as a consequence? The only thing I dispute, is if he could have used the video of her in his home. I know it’s his, but she was allowed to stay there till the kids turned 18. So he could have went to jail, for filming her, and then releasing it to the internet.

I personally feel, that the court system has basically destroyed the American family. More kids grow up in broken homes, than not. Wives and Husbands have had their traditional roles stripped away, so fighting and jockeying for position seems to be the new norm. Children grow up, witnessing all this, as well as their uncles and perhaps even dads, get eviscerated by the court system. I think that cheating on a spouse, should count in a divorce. I don’t believe a woman who gets custody of her kids, should be able to move a boyfriend into the house, her ex pays for. I actually don’t even believe, she should have the right, to have a male spend the night there. Unless the house is sold, and one of the ex partners buys the other one out.

Let’s face it. Almost any woman, can get laid anytime she wants to. What kept women from spreading it for anybody, was the fear of being left destitute if hubby left her.

Men were taught from an early age, to make something of themselves, if they were going to attract a good wife. Women were taught, to have their husbands backs. And contrary to what most feminists would have you believe, the system did not “ demean” woman, and it worked well. My parents and uncles/ aunts were from the ww2 generation. I witnessed their interaction growing up. The biggest thing was, none of them ever argued in public, or put down each other. And the women were strong, having survived the depression. These were not the gals feminists said were being “ controlled, or abused”, in a relationship. And almost all of them, married for life.

It’s a shame, most of you will never experience this. Real passion isn’t going on on overseas trip, or getting the biggest dick you can find. Real passion is knowing your husband of wife has your back, and the two of you work together as a team, as you raise children and navigate through life.

A cigarette commercial used to say” you’ve come a long way baby” well... if that’s true, then why are the bars clogged, with 45-55 year old divorced women? How come today’s men don’t want to make anything of themselves, and are content to live in someone’s basement? For the women who are divorced like the one in this story- I am sure you still get laid on a regular basis. But you are starting to wonder, WHY none of these men, want to marry you, and take on the responsibility of your children? Maybe it’s because of all the reasons I just mentioned. Maybe it’s because you can order a booty call online, just like a pizza?

So tell me.. Are you happy and fulfilled in your life? Do you feel the same connection with your partner(s), that your grandparents had? “ you’ve come a long way baby” or have you?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

A truly worthless story in every regard. Only the limp dicked wannabe Alpha males who cant even beat their own meat would find this drivel as anything more than the literary version of used toilet paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I married her 'untested' as we waited and decided to share our physical coupling on our wedding night to make it memorable and special."

-----------After his ex's comments, he probably had penis-size anxiety. What a loser.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

He should have told her all of what he knew, and forbade her from going, on pain of divorce. Then she would have had a choice. Instead he was willing to abandon his kids to live with her. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Demander...

You're kidding, right?

He did the right thing. Leave the choice with her.

She needed to make the right choice herself., just because it was the right choice, not because she knew she was busted.

If he had done that, she would have ended up resenting him because he stopped her from doing what she really wanted to do... or gone ahead and done it since other way. Just a lot more discretely.

If she had any character, any moral strength, and any virtue, she would have saved herself.

And he ended up with the kids in the end anyway.

If your wife doesn't have your back 100%, you don't have a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@nixrox... So... you walked out of "The Godfather"? All the Dirty Harry movies? Rambo? Die hard?

Get a grip. It's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Missing about a hundred "-marks on your dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Three stars. The writing was way over the top.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW just WOW, it checked all of the boxes just like HDK said. Someone wrote a "Cheating Wives" story that actually followed the standard template for the Loving Wives forum. The only thing that was missing outside the bar was the wife actually getting fucked by the 9 inch cock (forget the 9 footer, as it doesn't exist), as the lizard got close (was rubbing her slit with his dick). Then of course she's begging her husband not to leave, but he's already gone after talking to her slutty friend Celeste. Then the SHTF, in that now they're getting divorced, whether she wanted it or not. I didn't know you could serve divorce papers on your wife (without a process server), but I've seen it in other stories where the guy/wife leaves them on the kitchen table. So, maybe you can. The in home camera part I'm not sure of, as these days a lot of homes have every room wired for security, including cameras, so that might be legal. I know the "door chime" camera's are, so why not security camera's in the home? Still too many holes for a believable story. I'm really surprised he didn't get the kids DNA tested. :-) I mean if you're going over the top, you might as well go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems writen by a hormonal teenager high on esctasy

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Demander, why would he want to start with her if she would choose this. Agreed just do it later more carefully. Shut afterward she was fucking guys at home with her kids there. So laying blame on him is stupid. Agreed lucky he gave her the chance to back out on her own.

As for serving papers, you can deliver papers to someone yourself if they are cooperative but if you need proof to the court in most states it can't be the person making the petition. So no, those would not be considered served even with photo evidence. He could have had his giant friend do it though.

Ok story but very typical LW. Still mostly enjoyed the walk through a classical story.

But also agree with Donovan7777...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Mr. John Daniels old no 7 sour mash . . . ." Good grief, what is that, a cheap gin produced by Jack Daniels poor cousin? Put away your keyboard. Uno astro.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great Read! ignore the naysayers.

I have seen similar thing occur in real life. Heart-rending.

THC

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"I married her "untested" as we waited and decided to share our physical coupling on our wedding night to make it memorable and special."

Did he at least have Karen look at the tool beforehand and sign off on it being large enough for her?

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor3 months ago

The story is . . . odd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

story TAGS