The Topic of Discussion was Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started calling before I even got to Big Swede and I heard her yelling for me to stop and wait as she scurried to dress and follow me. As I reached the door of my truck, I heard her yell, "Please Peter! I can explain, please forgive me! I grabbed a second set of papers from the truck. I took my camera from Big Swede and found her bitch friend Celeste. I screamed, "Thanks for breaking up my marriage. You're served you narcissistic bitch! Make sure you drive her to the house as she is in no condition! May you rot in hell!"

I left by the front door just as a half-naked Joy ran through the club trying to corral me. I barely escaped but I watched as the smoke from the tires enveloped the bitch I was married to as she collapsed to the same piss-stained pavement laden with pools of vomit and discarded cigarette butts. I put her and my marriage in the rear-view mirror and I didn't look back. I went to my motel and broke out a bottle of Mr. John Daniels, Old No.7. Sour mash for a soured life and slut for a wife. It seemed appropriate.

I drank myself into a drunken stupor before I passed out fully clothed. I woke up hung over and discovered about two fingers worth of the charcoal mellowed amber gold in the bottle. So, I had a little hair of the dog before I swallowed two pain relief tablets and crawled into a steamy shower. An hour later I felt halfway human. So, I dressed and headed out for some breakfast and much needed pot or two of black coffee.

I was inside a truck stop diner awaiting a plate of corned beef hash, eggs, and bacon with OJ when I checked my messages. My mailbox was full. I have 37 calls from Joy, 12 from that bitch Celeste, 20 from my parents, 12 from Edgar and 1 from Big Swede who wondered if I was okay and what happened after he left.

After I guzzled two mugs of coffee, I called Edgar to let him know I was alive and planned to be to work Monday. In between bites of hash I called Big Swede and filled him in as I figured I owed him that much for his help. I finished eating and while my stomach debated whether it would accept its guests willingly or throw them out violently, I called my Mom and Dad. I explained what had happened and got off the phone after I promised to come by later. I called Nancy and filled her in and asked if she could keep the kids away from Joy until I had a chance to speak to them. I asked her to take them to the zoo, on me and to meet me at the Chuck E Cheese at 3:30pm. She promised she would.

I listened to some of the messages Joy had left and it was obvious to me that she was truly broken. She proclaimed her love, professed her profound stupidity and infidelity, and remained hopeful we could get past her indiscretions if I would agree to talk with her. She profusely apologized for the pain and suffering she had caused me. I knew I had to confront her just one time before I shoved her out of my life.

Unfortunately, she would always be the mother of my children but that is totally on me as I asked the bitch to marry me in the first place. However, my children are the only blessing from my union with Joy so I can't fault myself too much in that regard. I can't imagine a world that they are not a part of.

That bitch Celeste left messages that dripped her evil and vile venom with her promise to ruin me and have me drawn and quartered. I repaid her "kindness" in turn with a "kind" gesture by visiting both doctors in the clinic and told them what transpired and that Celeste was the root of the problem and had even enticed patients to join in her debaucherous bacchanal.

She was discretely if not so politely relieved of her employment. One night while she was out slutting around the foundation of her house collapsed and was declared uninhabitable by the county building inspector. Then before work could start on rebuilding the foundation, the house exploded into a fireball due to a natural gas leak triggered by a lit pilot light on an older model gas stove. She filed a claim for the loss on her homeowner's insurance.

Seemed the fire marshal claimed the explosion was arson and she was wanted for questioning on suspected arson and insurance fraud. The gas line on the stove had been punctured. No job, no home, no insurance payout and the threat of a felony arrest pending proved to be too much. I heard she slipped out of town one night. I chuckled as I recalled her idle threats of ruination and physical assault or worse.

Even though Celeste had disappeared she was a slut in high demand. She left many of the lounge lizards high and dry on Friday nights and the incident with Joy kept much of the wives she recruited for her fuck fests to remain at home for fear of losing their marriages. Thus, about two weeks ago three of the regulars, led by the asshole who fucked my wife, decided that some retribution was due them. Unfortunately, for the four former lovers turned vigilantes, they decided to accost me one fine evening as I went for a beer with Big Swede.

Between the hammers he calls fists and my ASP we fended off the attackers and left them thoroughly trounced and in serious need of medical attention. That night before the festivities began Big Swede told me that he had been inside the club where I made my stand. It seemed that the asshole who tried in earnest to bed my wife ended up requiring surgery on his member.

One of the women approached him for a slap and tickle session but he said several more surgeries might be required before he could entertain such a notion but, like my ex-wife, he "remained hopeful" that he will one day rise above his affliction as she believed we would remained married. Ah, what is life without hope, even if it resided in nothing but pipe dreams.

I had my confrontation with Joy. She tried in vain to explain. My retort is she willingly and purposefully chose lust over love and it was a love professed and proven that fateful Thursday and spat and shat upon that woeful Friday.

All that remained was vile contempt, total and all-consuming hatred so putrid and vile, it was if acid dissolved me heart and soul and left behind a cold empty shell of a man. I told her I knew when she and that bitch, she called a friend, made me the topic of discussion over the phone as she plotted her betrayal. Her humiliation, ridicule, and reputed repetition of my alleged shortcomings were not only left unchallenged but heartily joined in by my so-called loving and faithful wife.

The humiliation at your rejection to my heartfelt and sincere overtures made that fateful Thursday with the hope that love and fidelity would trump lust and illicit sex but, it was not to be. The question isn't why I won't try to mend the relationship and be with you, it's why would you want to be with me given the vile and degrading things you either said or agreed to in principle from the lips of a relative stranger.

So, you are free to fuck anyone you want and anytime you want except inside this house where my children reside. Expose my children to your sordid lifestyle and I will sue for custody. I have the tape and I will remain ever vigilant that your secret life never touches my kids! If you fail to agree to this stipulation in the divorce, I will take off the gloves and fight for my kids and I'll make sure they're protected. So, it's in your best interests to sign the papers immediately and uncontested. With that I walked out the front door toward the future.

She believed I had bluffed her and decided to call me on it. I had cameras installed in the house on that Friday evening by our resident electrician. I soon discovered her and a fuck buddy from work came into the house and that Bethany was awoke by the sounds of her mother and her paramour in the throes of lust driven passion and she went to see why her mother cried out and witnessed what she believed to be a man attacking her mother in a violent fashion.

We taught her how to call for help using 911 and brought the police who proceeded to kick in our front door to accost the attacker and discovered they had in fact committed coitus interruptus. The police later phoned me to let me know my daughter was distraught and in shock. I went and picked up my kids and took them to my sister's. Later, I got a hold of a copy of the police report for my attorney. Joy tried to downplay it and tried to explain but I was done. She could proffer no excuse to justify her behavior.

Armed with my daughter's accounts that she relayed to her therapist, the police report, and a video record of the incident, I went to court and sued for full custody. Joy and her attorney fought but he knew she would never win. The next morning, I was awarded full custody and supervised visitation that would be revisited in six months. That was due to the recommendations made by Dr. Karen, Bethany's therapist.

It took eighteen months before the therapist would agree to let her see the children. Our divorce was contentious and messy as I included the videos of her "night of fun" and the night she traumatized my daughter. I made sure all our family and friends received the enhanced videos and with all of the up close porn action my soon to be ex-wife starred in as she offered up her assets, that included her ass, with running commentary by me. She quickly became a pariah. However, the bitch was warned.

I worked hard to raise my kids. Bethany continued in therapy for three and a half years. John was spared the nightmares that spawned from what Bethany witnessed. She wet the bed for eighteen months. During that period, I found Dr. Karen Silverstein to be a warm, compassionate, and gentle soul. She was intelligent, beautiful, and smoking hot.

I visited her on a regular basis to keep abreast of Bethany's treatment and progress. I found her to be a top notch professional and an engaging conversationalist. One evening we went for coffee after her update. Karen told me she was divorced because she discovered she was unable to have children and her husband left her. She adored children and she felt abandoned at the nadir in her personal life. However, she persevered and dedicated her life to helping children like Bethany overcome trauma and tragedy. Later, I realized that I fell in love that night at the "Beanie Roast" over a double mocha latte and a Café Americano.

When therapy concluded I knew that I most likely would never see the good doctor again. The thought of that hit me and left me with a huge empty space inside. I recalled that fateful night at the "Beanie Roast" and came to a realization. Suddenly I felt the desperate urge to act upon my feelings and I clumsily asked her out. Over the next few months as we grew closer, we bonded heart and soul. I married her "untested" as we waited and decided to share our physical coupling on our wedding night to make it memorable and special. It was magical and mystical and I knew I had truly found my soulmate. When Karen and I decided to marry I sold the house and we bought another in the same school district.

I wanted to shed the haunting memories of my life with Joy and she needed the money. Once she got her share, she left town. She came to visit the kids regularly but couldn't bear to live with all the eyes upon her. Joy wrote me a heartfelt letter several years after our divorce and Karen helped me to come to terms with the past. So, by the time I read her letter I was in a much better place to forgive and let go of the past rather than continue to heap dirt upon it with the hope to have it remain buried.

That is Joy's story and when ready she will share it with you all.

12