All Comments on 'The Tornado'

by whatnow221

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
keairankeairanabout 14 years ago
Wow

Great story man, buildup was perfect, the setting was believable, it wasn't over-sized tits and cock like so many stories have, just good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
strange

This is beyond strange, it closer to bizarre. It defys believability, even in the world of fantasy. I hate forced sex anytime. Though this did serve to break down some barriers and mend fences between mother and daughter, this is kidnapping and sexual abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW what a nice 1 star story

A scum of the earth cheating mother and kids hardly better, but better...horrid story you scum of the earth author if you can even call yourself one SLIME more like...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

like what another commenter said. a nice 1 star story. started off well than took a nose dive into full on illogical fill in the blanks cuckold action.you started off telling us the son is a woodland alpha greek god but than without telling us becomes a pansy ass sissy only able to howl and whine in a velvet roped corner somehow, the real shit that doesn't make sense if you have read enough stories on this site you'd think one of the tasks would be to have the son fuck the old eunuchs ass or have the girls peg the old dude so he could get a prostate release. science folks and even with all you said if he had his stuff removed and they have been gone for that long his interest in sex of any kind would of diminished enough that he probably wouldn't care about any fornication or he'd be friggin some of mother natures furry friends.

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX7 months ago

fabulous compulsions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhatnow221@whatnow221
1059 Followers
Interested in father-daughter and mother-son. Have written a few stories.