All Comments on 'The Touch - Mike's Story'

by BB47

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun story

I really liked the way you described Mike's feelings toward Jessica and his relationship with her. I was glad they got together, although I don't find their mutual endowments that captivating so the sex part seemed almist cartoonish unlike the rest of the story. That's just me though. Nice job.

BB47BB47over 5 years agoAuthor
Specific genre

Hi, BB47 here. Almost all of my stories are written in a very specific genre called Breast Expansion or Penis Expansion. I understand if this type of fetish is not for everyone, it just happens to be the way I write and is the central motif that the action tends to pivot around. I'm hoping that there are folks in this forum that are into this type of fetish and will enjoy this aspect of my writings. However, I am open to any feedback, it will always help me to become a better writer. Thanks for reading!

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 5 years ago
Really fun

Your story is super easy to read and even made my day, been a little down but this is really nice. I think I'm liking this type or maybe....I wish there was a Mike for.me? Keep it rolling!

ben569ben569about 5 years ago
Don't worry about the genre

It's actually great. All I hope you will do is keep your stories coming.

neolynneolynabout 5 years ago
Nice

I was never into expansion, stories(breats or penis) because 99% of the time, it's too much.

But what you wrote here... well I liked it and I'm okay with it. It's reasonable.

Your story is interesting too, both the characters or the gift. Nice.

I'm waiting for a sequel(or sequels) with hopes that you don't go overboard with the sizes !

SimonWolfeSimonWolfealmost 5 years ago
Looking forwar to hearing Jessica's side

Despite not being into the breast expansion, the story was well written and had me hooked till the end. I do look forward to hearing the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

an excellent story, I hope you gonna do a part 2 about hs one.

Bigjohn3636Bigjohn3636about 3 years ago

This story has so many intriguing possibilities.

Don't give up, give in to your imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous