The Tourist Trap Ch. 04

Story Info
The devices force them to be one another's slaves.
8.8k words
4.72
26.6k
36

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
1,020 Followers

Sleeping in a collar was unpleasant. Meena found herself tossing and turning throughout the night. Besides that and Ellen's intermittent snoring, the conditions were quite conducive to a good night's rest: complete darkness; a tightly wrapped duvet and even the warmth of others was strangely soothing. Still, Meena stirred several times, and now found herself the first one awake as the LEDs embedded in the ceiling began gradually introducing a yellow glow. A sad imitation of a sunrise.

Despite spending so much of last night naked, she felt compelled to cover her breasts as she sat up. The duvet didn't have enough slack for that sort of modesty, so instead she enveloped her chest with her arms. She still felt like she was being watched.

She fished for her glasses in the sheets and fumbled them on. With the full benefit of her sight in the rising light, she was struck by the claustrophobia of their small shared cell. The back of the bookcase sealing them in. Hunger clawed at her stomach; it was about all she could feel, the bitterness of yesterday had left her numb, her usually sharp fury now blunt.

Quinn woke with a deep sighing breath, finding herself cradled in one of Will's arms, her head resting on his chest, her leg over his. The light caught the diamond of her engagement ring, glinting off the brilliant gold of the wedding ring next to it, and seeing it resting on another man's chest sent a stab of guilt to her gut. Beyond her ring, the sight of Ellen asleep opposite her was jarring, reflecting her pose on the other side of Will's body. She felt like a slut draped over him this way. It had her fully awake in an instant, wriggling backwards towards the wall, sliding her limbs away from him in the hopes he wouldn't wake and she could just pretend this hadn't happened. Her stomach dropped as she looked up to see Meena watching her. It doubled her shame, given Meena's long-held crush on him.

Moving up in the bed until her swan-like shoulders peeked out of the covers, she avoided Meena's eyes. The memories of last night made her feel dirty against the pure white of the sheets, still dank with sex from Ellen and Will's session in the dark. There was a scent on her too. She was desperate to scrub at her skin, still sticky and achy. Her hair felt frizzy, messy and out of place from being pulled, and her bum was still stinging on one side, Ellen had surely left a mark. She yearned for a warm shower.

The two of them sat in silence for a short while as the room grew brighter, until Ellen came alive with a jolt, grunting from the remnants of a vivid dream and waking Will as a result. She seemed thrilled to find herself wrapped around him. His solid member was warm against her thigh, and she deliberately rocked her leg up and down against it teasingly as she flashed him a smile.

"Morning," she croaked, twisting her skinny frame into a long stretch and then mirroring Meena by sitting up against the plain wood headboard, their shoulders touching. She brought her knees to her chest to bring them over the duvet before spreading out again to relish the cool air. The room wasn't freezing any more, but it was still a refreshing contrast against Ellen's skin. Still in a sleepy haze, Quinn found herself staring at Ellen's taut figure, so nimble and light. The wild mop of curls were engrossing, and Quinn was fascinated by how a mess could look so beautiful.

A narrow horizontal panel whirred open in the wall beside Meena, revealing a shallow space in the wall lined with black felt. The sound drew all their attention, surveying the contents collectively. In the centre there was a blank touchscreen, beside it were two hooks, each had a pair of handcuffs hanging from it. On the other side of the touchscreen were two more hooks with a matching pair of unfamiliar silicone objects, Meena was the closest of them and leaned forward to examine them, presuming them to be vibrators.

All the items were colour coded, allowing them to discern who they were intended for. They knew their assigned colours by now. One set of handcuffs were green for Will, the other was red for Ellen; the two vibrators were black and white for Quinn and Meena respectively. Ellen blinked the sleep from her eyes and stifled a yawn, leaning calmly forward and lifting out the crimson handcuffs. The screen flashed red to match the selection, with white text proclaiming:

'Choose your slave'

Ellen gave a hum of intrigue, her lips stretching into a smile as she turned the handcuffs in her hand and studied them contemplatively. The two metal cuffs were connected by thick red plastic in the centre. They looked heavy duty, distinctly uncomfortable. Meena drew a breath as if about to say something, and then paused as all their attention moved to her. The culmination of all of last night's regret spun in her mind, and a burst of decisiveness overtook her as she lurched forward out of the sheets, grabbing the green handcuffs and clasping them around one of her wrists. She fell back with a thump, narrowly avoiding landing on Will's legs beneath the covers.

All eyes were on her, wide and expectant of an explanation but she had none. It was instinct. She wasn't sure if she had been motivated by the fear of what Ellen was capable of, or her growing desperation for Will's attention. Perhaps it was both. Keen to avoid further questioning, she squared her shoulders back in an attempt at Ellen's air of confidence, and held out her wrists to Will, who hesitantly took her wrists and cuffed them together as if he'd been ordered to. They tightened automatically until the metal was pressed against her skin on all sides. On the wall, the touchscreen displayed an animation of Will's circular green icon spinning into view, with a smaller icon for Meena's avatar snapping beside it with the text:

'Slave selected'

His rigid erection created a tent in the sheets and Meena looked from the growing bulge to his blushed expression. Having him as her master felt innocuous, he was so easily persuaded, but the text remained for a few moments as if forcing her to accept it. The screen went red, Ellen's avatar in the centre with text commanding her to select a slave.

"Do you want to do this the hard way, or the easy way?" she asked Quinn.

"How are you all so willing to go along with this sick game?! Aren't we even going to talk about this?" Quinn yelled, her voice small, still not yet fully awake but she made up for it with her gesticulation, throwing up her arms. "I'm not a plaything, I'm a fucking human being. I have a husband, I have a life!" Her palms landed loudly on the bed with each exclamation, but it was met with silence. She sighed and went limp, resting her head back on the pillow. Yet again it was pointless to try to outsmart their captors, whoever they were. They were sealed in by the bookcase, and she knew as well as they did that they would continue to be trapped unless she complied. Perhaps they were all right to just get on with it. Why prolong the inevitable? The thought of being Ellen's puppet for a second time filled her with dread, tempered slightly by her arousal. Yesterday's cruelty had been hard to bear, but her frustration had fuelled an oddly potent orgasm. She wasn't sure she could handle a longer bout of that sort of torment, and however uneasy the thought was, it left her curious. She shimmied up to a seated position, rubbing wearily at her face before offering her wrists to Ellen with a groan.

"There's a good girl," Ellen commended, cuffing one of Quinn's wrists, "Behind your back please."

"What!? Just do them how Meena has done hers!"

"Are you questioning your Master already?" said Ellen. Quinn was seething, but fought to stay calm, aware of the precarious position she was entering into. If she let this sort of behaviour provoke her, she knew Ellen would only escalate and outmanoeuvre her. She begrudgingly brought her arms behind her back, clenching her jaw as her wrists were clasped together. It was immediately uncomfortable, Ellen having cuffed her with palms facing outwards, forcing her shoulders back and tautening her spine - clearly she had done this sort of thing before. The touchscreen flashed up with Quinn's black-outlined icon on the red background, and a new command:

'Insert devices'

Meena felt emboldened by her forwardness earlier, now certain she had made the right move. It motivated her to reach readily for the white silicone toy, finding it slippery with warm lubricant. Both toys were U-shaped: one end a short and flat, the other bulbous with an LED blinking on the surface. When held and examined, Meena noticed the two ends nearly touched, and Meena suspected one end went inside to press against the g-spot, and the other stimulated the clit. She allowed herself a moment to compose herself, then clambered to her knees, raised herself up a little and slid the shorter flatter end inside herself. The curved design held its shape, both ends pressing lightly into her from inside and out. It gripped onto her, a comfortable pressure exacted on her G-spot by one end, the other against her pelvis just above her entrance, where the rounded shape of the bulbous silicone grazed the swelling nub of her clit. It was a strange feeling, but not unpleasant. Will stared at her speechless.

"Let me get that for you hun," Ellen taunted, taking up the identical black toy and slithering it under the sheets. Quinn grew even more agitated at the realisation she couldn't affix herself the device even if she wanted to, squirming as Ellen slid the foreign object inside of her. Despite still being sore from yesterday, she was moist enough for Ellen to notice and relish in the discovery. Their eyes locked in mutual disdain: one playful, the other piercing. Neither flinched as the screen chimed, retracting back into the wall to be replaced a second later with another of the white keys. When no-one else took the key, Will retrieved it sheepishly.

The bookcase creaked slowly open, the parting down the centre revealing the oddly comforting view of the full apartment. It was bright, the blinds returned to their position pulled all the way down, the floor shiny from a recent clean, and bowls of fruit laid out for them on the kitchen island. Meena sprung out of the bed, the rest following as she rushed for the food, snatching up a slice of melon and bringing it eagerly to her mouth. She chomped bite after bite of the sweet orange fruit, her hunger at its peak.

Will placed the key on the counter and timidly took up a bunch of grapes by the stem, picking a few off gingerly to eat. He didn't feel fully awake yet, and an unsettling nervousness grew heavy in his stomach. His gaze was drawn to the couch, remembering sucking on Quinn's toes while the other girls watched. The anxiety twisted in his stomach, but his erection only hardened. The sight of the naked girls around him again in full view made him crave release. Meena's assets bouncing with every movement, and Ellen's delectable slimness calling out to be caressed.

Quinn fumbled out of the sheets with her arms stuck behind her back, shuffling gracelessly off the bed to her feet. The bookcase swung closed behind her as she approached them, realising that her bonds would again prevent her from fending for herself. She looked pleadingly to Will for assistance, and he quickly snapped off a plump red grape and placed it to her lips. The touch of his fingers on her lips - however fleeting - sent a jolt through him, and he wasn't sure he could do it again, especially as he caught Meena glancing over to him with an accusatory eye.

Ellen slapped him lightly on the wrist. "Hey, that's my slave. Get your own," she said, keeping him in her sights with only a hint of jest as she peeled a banana all the way to the base, holding it to Quinn and commanding, "Tongue out please."

Quinn's stomach growled. It sickened her how abidingly she opened her jaw and pressed out her tongue. Ellen slowly brought the thick yellow fruit to Quinn's lips, letting it rest on her wet tongue before sliding it up and into her mouth, their eyes locked as Quinn wasn't sure if she should wait to be told if she could eat it. Playing nice in the hope she would be rewarded with more, she held out: the majority soon passed her lips, the tip pressing to her throat. Ellen gave an amused nod and Quinn eagerly closed her mouth. It was amazing how Ellen could even turn food into an instrument of torment. She swallowed it so quickly the taste barely registered.

Next, Ellen offered a generous slice of watermelon. Quinn took a bite fervently, having to lean forwards to get the right height, splaying her hands out above her bum to keep her balance. The juices dribbled down her chin, Ellen watching closely, seemingly uninterested in eating herself. As the green rind was left bare, Ellen offered a cupped hand to Quinn's chin and she instinctively spat out the black seeds. She almost looked thankful for the assistance, shifting her eyes like a tamed animal.

Ellen was pleased, brushing the seeds onto the counter and taking an apple for herself with a seductive bite, still locked on Quinn's expression. She offered Quinn the next mouthful, alternating until they had finished it and then doing the same with a ripe peach. Seeing Quinn like this made Will uneasy, his appetite diminished at the sight of his friend reduced to a pet.

Little was said as they picked at the platters, the girls so lost in their hunger and the moment of peace that no-one even noticed that Will barely ate anything. Meena finished a strawberry, wondering to herself if she had been foolish to eat the food unquestioningly. It could conceivably be laced with something, but she tried to push the thought from her mind. The apartment didn't seem to want to cause them any harm: just use them. She was at its mercy in every conceivable way, so it seemed fitting that she could at least capitalise on some long overdue hospitality.

Ellen left them, slumping onto the couch and sighing contentedly. Quinn took the opportunity to try the bathroom door and was grateful to find it unlocked, awkwardly turning the handle with hands behind her back and backing into it to get inside. Meena wandered off too, leaving Will alone by the counter, his attention drawn to the key on the side. He took it up gingerly, and walked over to the door, pausing before slotting it into the second keyhole.

"The showers don't work," said Quinn as she emerged, the door swinging closed behind her. She saw Will, looking from him to the key and giving him a reassuring nod. Her smile warmed him, and with her approval he slid the key in and turned it. There was a clunk and a chime from the touch screens.

'Wash your slaves'

Ellen waded over, still licking her fingertips and excited at the new activity. She approached one of the bathrooms and leant in the doorway, beckoning her slave inside with a wave of her hand. Quinn bowed her head with a sigh, resentful that Ellen would have free reign of her body for a second time, but desperate to get clean. She slunk inside, and Ellen winked back at Will before following after her slave, closing the door behind them.

"Come on," called Meena from inside the bathroom, turning to go inside and expecting he would follow. He followed the hypnotic sway of her peachy bum up to the sink, where she caught him staring in the mirror. She looked down and away to hide her smile. It was nice to finally have him to herself, even as his "slave", though it felt more like the other way around so far. This wasn't quite the type of intimacy she was hoping for with him, but she tried to push her fantasies aside and accept the benefits of their predicament. She longed for his mouth on hers.

Standing by the sink, they silently brushed their teeth with the single-use utensils provided in plastic sleeves. She needed a little help, and Will provided it readily, guiding her hands with his, and eventually taking over to reach angles that the cuffs didn't allow. He was thorough, and she appreciated having a less restrictive position than what Quinn had been subjected to. She hoped Ellen wouldn't be too harsh, feeling guilty for having made their situation immeasurably worse by inviting a sadistic seductress. Meena had always enjoyed her friend's wickedness, often lending itself to a sharp sense of humour, and great company on the occasional night out. - but then really it should have been for her to take the brunt of Ellen's cruelty. That was unfair of her, and Quinn deserved better.

Will finished up, rubbing cold water into his face and then wandering over towards the shower. Meena's guilt was muted by the prospect of sharing a shower with him, and she reasoned that it was too late now, she could only apologise to Quinn and try to do better. Placing her glasses by the sink, she approached Will as he courteously opened the door for her. The last time she had stepped into this cubicle she had been sealed in. Revisiting it with his company lessened her dread, now little more than a nervous murmur in her belly. She knew this wouldn't be as simple as a quick shower, but she had high hopes for it.

Stepping inside, Will jabbed at the button to no response, perplexed and looking to Meena, who pulled the door shut and gave him a nod to try again. The water burst to life, warm and steamy. They chuckled nervously at the strangeness of being so close together naked, especially as they had rarely spent time alone together before. His cock raged for attention, stiff and now tickled by the falling water. He was adamant on getting control of his body, pumping soap from the wall dispenser into his palm and lathering himself, giving special attention to his member, willing it to let up and soften, but the sight of the water trickling down Meena's delectable curves was making it all the harder. She followed suit, filling a cupped hand with soap, about to press it to her skin when something stung her arm, her body spasming suddenly. The soap was propelled around as she flinched, realising that the handcuffs had given her an electric shock.

'Wash your slave'

The message appeared on the touch screen built into the shower cubicle tiles. His eyes met hers in trepidation as they registered the command, his hair thick with frothy shampoo trickling slowly off and down his body. He looked suddenly uncomfortable, realising she wouldn't be allowed to wash herself, and he would have to run his hands over every inch of her. Quickly finishing his own cleaning, he rinsed off and then looked at her.

"Can you use the shampoo first?" she asked calmly, and he eased immediately. It was like she was giving him permission. He quickly filled his hands with the white foam from the second dispenser, and Meena turned away so he could run it through her hair. He was meticulous, his fingers grazing her scalp gently and working it diligently into her silky dark locks. It had quite the effect on her, finding her nethers warming and moistening at the prospect of having his hands soon roaming her body with the same precision. She guided him through the process once, then again, washing it out together. She waited with baited breath, presenting her body for his attention, her dark eyes looking up at him expectantly. He grew bolder, lathering her shoulders with only a hint of nervousness, running his hands down her arms and up again. She allowed herself a light moan at his touch, turning so he could wash her from behind, moving her hair to her front so he could have full access.

He rubbed soap into her back, slowly kneading it down her skin and giving special attention to the sides, his hand lingering on her hips before lathering her ripe bum with suds. She moved back so her skin grazed his cock, her pussy stirring as the rock hard member pressed to her skin, and she wished he would kiss her so they could descend into ravenous love making. She waited, sure it was coming, feeling she had given him plenty of indication, and now deserved for her fantasy to be realised at last.

Nefarium
Nefarium
1,020 Followers