The Tourist Trap Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'1 - Masturbation is strictly prohibited

2 - Wearing clothes is not permitted unless otherwise instructed

3 - There is a set curfew at 22:00 for the duration of your stay

4 - When masters are aroused, their slaves must service them immediately

5 - Slaves will thank their masters for orgasms

6 - Slaves will not cum without permission'

Things were escalating, and it was making Will increasingly uneasy. He had managed a moment of decisiveness, but didn't enjoy the dynamic of being her master, yet his role was only becoming more concrete. The forced superiority felt like wearing someone else's clothes.

"Ow!" Meena yelped as she was struck with another zap of the handcuffs. It continued in regular intervals, punishing her every few seconds as the touchscreens flashed to remind her of the importance of the fourth rule. Meena flushed red, looking frantically from Will to the rulebook and back again. These new rules required her to service his every erection, and his thick cock stood hard and ready, freshly clean from the shower and inviting her touch. As he began to understand what was happening, he willed his arousal away but he couldn't keep the thought of her sucking him from his mind. Her cries intensified from the pain, jumbling her thoughts and fury until she wasn't sure if she wanted him inside her desperately, or if she just wanted the pain to stop.

Ellen and Quinn watched on in silence as the girl dropped to her knees, and grabbed for his cock, taking it gingerly in her mouth and pausing to look up at him. His expression was more full of dread than hers, and she considered going no further, but then the collar tightened around her throat and she slid him fully into her mouth in response. There was a pleasant warmth and girth to him, and she savoured it briefly, acknowledging his low groan by sucking him out and in again slowly. Will was still, seized with shock and the uncontrollable urge to break away, but not wanting to cause Meena any harm. His dick was just an instrument for her to avoid punishment, and he disliked that she was being made to pleasure him. It was made all the worse because it felt so good, and it felt cruel to derive gratification from this forced act.

Yet Meena began to quite enjoy herself. It was certainly a preferable alternative to pain, and she was glad of some continued intimacy with Will. He moaned to her movements, and she loved that he wanted her. The tightness around her throat relaxed fully once Meena got into a steady rhythm, thrusting him in and out of her wet mouth, rewarded by the thrum of slow vibration between her legs. Soon they were both moaning, and it was clear that she was going to climax before he would.

"Don't forget," said Ellen, watching on and enjoying the display, "You need to ask for permission to cum now."

Meena had almost forgotten they had an audience, and it was an unwelcome reminder. Still the frequency of the vibration was too perfect now, and she was right, her orgasm would be ruined if she was admonished painfully by the cuff. She slipped him briefly from her mouth, continuing the motion awkwardly with her bound hands.

"Can I... please cum?" she asked breathlessly, "Uh... sir?" she added for good measure, her brain fogged with lust, days of pent up sexual frustration bubbling up in her. He froze, holding the air in his lungs and unable to even conceive of the right response. "Will!?"

"Uh, sorry yes, yes." he spluttered, and was relieved when she went back to her sucking him. Her closed eyes made him feel safer, like he wasn't part of this depraved act; it was just happening to him, outside of his control. She began shaking almost immediately, one hand gripping his leg as her moans grew loud and desperate, her toes curling as she came hard.

"Th-thank you." she mumbled quickly as she took him momentarily from her mouth and then returned to work. She presumed that whilst he still had an erection, she was still required to service it, and so carried on. Yet Will was too lost in his discomfort to enjoy himself, and before long she was requesting his permission a second time, and this time he granted it right away, blurting out his permission in a rush to be rid of the moment. This orgasm was even stronger, and she had to stop for a moment just to catch her breath for a stuttered "Thank you," before the collar tightened around her throat again, coercing her back to her eager sucking of his rigid hot member.

Guys never lasted this long for Ellen, and she was almost embarrassed to see this taking so long. As much as she was enjoying the performance, she wished she could help things along a little, before a devious thought came to her, "Quinn why don't you help your friend and take over for a bit?"

Both Will and Quinn shot her startled glances at the proposal. Quinn was speechless, but couldn't help from shaking her head pleadingly, "Ellen, please. Don't." but she knew it was too late; she could feel the collar begin to constrict her airway.

"Ellen you..." Will seemed most affected of them all, a nervousness overcoming him, "Quinn you shouldn't..." but she was already on her knees approaching him. Meena was hardly concentrating, only partially aware of what was happening but as she felt the plug in her ass start to expand painfully, she pulled away instinctively and left the glistening wet cock for Quinn to take. The pain around Quinn's neck was growing too much to bear, so she sucked him right away, horrified by the sensation of another woman's wet saliva on the cock in her mouth. As before, the vibrator came to life, compensating Quinn for her work. Whilst performing oral on Ellen had certainly been novel, this exercise was at least more familiar, and she felt she was doing a better job. She may have even enjoyed it, if she hadn't been so worried that Will might moan louder than when Meena was sucking him. She could feel Meena kneeling beside her, watching enviously as Quinn feasted on him. She only now began to register that it was Will's cock she was servicing. Her friend, hot and hard in her mouth, groaning with each motion of her tongue and lips. The vibration was exquisite, and she knew she was going to cum, but she couldn't possibly announce that fact aloud. She couldn't. She couldn't.

Slowing her sucking was no use, the device choking her to maintain a steady rhythm. She looked up to Will and saw him beginning to falter too, but before the emotional complexity of their exchange could register, she felt the toy expanding in her anus and pulled away, only for Meena to choke for a moment as the collar commanded her to take Will's dick and resume using her mouth to please him, which she did all to readily.

Now it was Quinn who was watching, breathless from the edge of an orgasm that now began to fade as the vibration slowed to a stop. She couldn't be sure if she was imagining that Meena seemed to be going faster this time, her moans louder and more passionate. After a short while, she pulled his cock free and Quinn felt the collar signal for her to start, slightly squeezing her throat and releasing as soon as she began bobbing her head up and down on his boner. It was becoming a slobbery mess of saliva and moaning, and Ellen was relishing it. She approached Will from behind, and ran her hands up his thighs, his back and dotted kisses up his shoulders to the nape of his neck. Tense as he was, the attention of all three women on his body was quickly becoming overwhelming, and with his cock continually changing hands from one dutiful slave to another, he could feel himself soon to burst.

"Please can I cum?" Quinn mumbled while Meena worked him in her mouth, waiting patiently but knowing that as soon as the vibrations resumed she was going to approach a dizzying climax. Ellen looked surprised and delighted, peering down to her submissive and considering a moment.

"No, hold it." she ordered, and Quinn nearly protested but was interrupted by the cock being handed to her by Meena, and set to work. Somehow their jealousy had subsided into a sort of teamwork, finding a working flow in this twisted relay race, savouring a few moments to recuperate energy between bouts of sucking. Unlike Quinn, Meena had the benefit of her hands and used it to pass his dick to her mouth, and take it when it was her turn, making the transition smoother.

Quinn burned with the embarrassment of having to ask to cum in front of everyone, and yet her shame only fuelled her arousal, sucking at pace and having to fight from letting the pleasure overcome her. She was relieved when it finally came time to hand him back to Meena, who set dutifully to work as Ellen's hands now roamed Will's chest, her body pressed to him and watching Meena finish him off. He came hard, groaning as he released down her throat. She took some of it, but then finished him off with her hands, pumping his cum over her face in some unexplainable instinct. Trying to live out a long-held fantasy, pleased at the warmth of the cum against her skin. She was glad that the vibration had continued, as her arousal skyrocketed with his cum on her cheeks and chest, marked as his slut.

"Please sir, can I...?" she began, but he granted her permission before she could finish, mumbling the words in his contented daze, and she erupted, screaming as she thanked him over and over, shuddering with the force of the pleasure, the thick cum dribbling down her face.

The room was quiet except for exhausted panting, and Ellen hummed her appreciation of the messy scene, still wrapped around Will. He shuffled himself free, moving to steady himself on the kitchen counter. It seemed only Quinn was left disappointed, a rapturous orgasm kept from her, but hopeful that she could revive it by completing some other deed. She looked up to her Master for guidance, noticing that all the excitement had turned Ellen on, the scent of her wetness now familiar. Their eyes met, and Quinn wiped her mouth with her shoulder, before sitting up ready to go again.