The Tourist Trap Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought his hands around her sides, continuing along her torso and up to her breasts, the feeling of the warm soapy water against her nipples driving her wild. Yesterday everyone had cum except her, and the pent up adrenaline was maddening, desperate to be unleashed. Desperate for him to release it. She considered begging, or turning to kiss him but she was convinced he would finally do something. She had gotten him this far, she was moaning for him, what was he waiting for!? His torment continued down her smooth legs, neglecting her most sensitive area, obstructed by the white silicone toy. There was little left of her to clean, and it seemed their moment was passing. She couldn't bear the thought of having got so close this time without feeling his lips against hers.

"What about my face?" she said quietly, nearly drowned out by the roar of the shower. Her tone was more pleading than she liked, and she began to admonish herself for being so pathetic, but was softened by his swift attentiveness. Lathering the soap in his hands, he rubbed it into her forehead with three fingers, slow circling motions around and down to the bridge of her nose, her cheeks and her neck, his hands framing her face with an easing firmness. As the froth was washed away by the water, she opened her eyes to see him up close, his face inches from hers, the air steamy with tension. He looked unsure of himself, his eyes dropping away, one of his hands slipping from her skin and she couldn't take it anymore, opening her mouth to speak and then interrupted by the loud chime of the touch screen.

'Insert secondary device'

The command was accompanied by a tile sliding up to reveal a cavity in the wall lined with shiny black plastic, a new alien-looking object hung from a hook, white silicone like the last. Will looked glad of the distraction, parting from her quickly and retrieving the device. As he lifted it from the hook, the water shut off leaving them in a steamy mist. Feeling the jets begin to power on, she quickly gripped her hair like rope as the chamber filled with hot air blasting their bodies. She massaged the moisture from her hair with light squeezes, the vents acting as a hairdryer and leaving the strands slightly frizzy. Finally the deafening sound relented, leaving them bone dry, and the sexual tension now dissipated. Her eyes returned to the white silicone device in Will's hands, another addition to her white ensemble: the collar and vibrator matching her white painted nails. It had a flared T-shaped handle with a round bulbous end made up of three flat petals curved into a point, each with a small hole in the tip that now oozed with clear liquid. Whatever it was could self-lubricate.

Clearly it was intended to go inside her, but looked neither like a gag, nor a dildo, and the screen confirmed as much, displaying a minimalist animated diagram of the object being inserted into a woman's bum, the handle protruding out once inserted like a bizarre little tail. She shook her head, their moment ruined and now faced with another affront to her modesty. This was too far, she had already pushed herself so much and still more was being demanded of her. Meena had tried some anal play, with fingers and tongues, but never an actual plug. This wasn't how she had ever seen herself furthering her experimentation.

"W-what should..." he mumbled. The absence of the loud water created an uncomfortable silence. Perturbed to learn what he had been holding, he offered it out awkwardly, as if wanting to be rid of it, despite the fact that in her restraints it would have been impossible for her to reach around to insert it. She pushed the cubicle door with her shoulder, unsurprised to find it locked. Will took over, yanking and pushing at the handle to no avail. Yet again she was faced with a decision with only one solution, and yet again she didn't think she could go through with it.

The tightening around her throat shouldn't have been unexpected, but she cried out nonetheless, gulping for air with a shriek, just about able to breathe with concerted effort.

"Shit, turn around!" he exclaimed, recounting the same choking mechanism used on Quinn yesterday as she was forced to strip for him. His cock bobbed as he fumbled frantically but she still shook her head, now furious and unwilling to be beaten. However much she clawed at the collar, she couldn't get under the thick leather, the cuffs making it only more difficult. A stinging zap struck her wrists and the sharp flash of pain was overwhelming, but worse was the yelp from Will, who she hadn't noticed had placed his hand on her shoulder and had felt the electric shock too. He snatched back his hand, dropping the toy to the floor.

He looked wounded, concerned both for her and for himself. The worry in his eyes compelled her nearly as much as the pain. She retrieved the plug and handed it to him, still fighting for breath as she squatted with her face to the wall, offering her parted cheeks to him. Now she actually felt like his slave, her wrists bound, choked into submission and awaiting abuse from his touch. He fumbled with it before gently pressing the tip to her newly clean hole, exerting a soft pressure, stretching her slowly around the lubricated bulb. It slid gradually deeper into her anal cavity and the collar loosened its grip, allowing her to squeal as the growing fullness hurt her. The majority of it was now inside her and the last of it sprung into place, drawing a relieved groan from her. Furious as she was, she relished his hands on her waist, and as the sting subsided it soon felt quite good to be full. She wished it was him inside her.

The door clicked and the lock released to the chime of the touch screen. Will stood quickly, trying not to fixate on how sexy it was to see Meena plugged, the white handle protruding from between her pillowy cheeks. He could smell how wet she had gotten, and as she left the cubicle and padded over to the sink he felt suddenly emboldened.

"W-Wait!" He spluttered, striding over to the sink until he was unnaturally close to her. He hesitated, then leaned forward, brought his hand to her cheek and met her lips in a kiss. It was small, but sensual. The room was so quiet and the moment seemed to stretch on and on, they parted for a moment before he kissed her a second time, a little deeper, their tongues making brief contact. Suddenly Meena's vibrator sprung to life, a soft silent buzzing of the bulbous end of the toy sending gentle vibrations to her clit. It tickled slightly, but she was so ravenously horny that a moan soon escaped her lips, and it seemed to fuel Will's own arousal. Their kiss grew more salacious, his hands touring her warm skin, but she had limited movement and soon found his thick erection in her grip, stroking it softly.

This was foreign to Will, almost every woman he had been with liked to take charge, to initiate and guide him as Ellen did, but Meena was so passive that the territory was wholly unfamiliar. With this uncomfortable power over her, the dynamic couldn't have been further from his comfort zone, but still he pressed on and was rewarded tenfold by her enthusiasm.

The vibrations of the toy were increasing, soon bringing her barrelling towards an inevitable orgasm, her moans now cries as Will continued his passionate kissing. It was everything she had hoped for, and while Will didn't seem to register what the sex toy was doing to her, it seeed to be encouraging him and so she clenched her eyes shut and let the moment take her. The sensation was perfect, the pace so deliciously consistent that she thought she would explode any second, her legs growing shaky as the climax approached, nearing, nearing and then suddenly snatched away without warning.

A short sharp zap against her wrist pried a yelp from both of them, their lips parting with a flinch as the touchscreen beside them lit up with a message:

"Rule four"

Meena fumbled for her glasses and slid them on, examining the message again and perplexed to find it was what she had thought.

"I thought there were only three rules?"

* * *

Quinn had been made to kneel in the shower, watching while Ellen washed herself, thoroughly kneading soap into her skin. The water still reached her, harsh as it fell on her face, occasionally splashed with the frothy run-off from Ellen's body. She clenched her jaw to fight from antagonising matters further, worried about what idea her assigned 'Master' was thinking up for her, and silently grateful that the current humiliation of being made to wait on her knees was tamer than she had expected.

"Right," said Ellen, turning to her at last, "Would you like me to wash you?"

She nodded solemnly. Ellen grabbed Quinn's right arm and hoisted her up with surprising strength. She was brought directly into the stream of water, her hair quickly soaked until her usually peppy ponytail drooped with the weight. Ellen kindly removed the hairband, placing it to the side and scanning her slave's body hungrily before setting to work. She took care to clean every inch of her skin, and Quinn found it strangely soothing at first. Starting with her hair, then her face, neck and shoulders. She was sure to wash around the exposed skin of the collar but couldn't get under it, so continued down to her back, having to work around where her shackled arms got in the way. As Quinn had expected, special attention was paid to her breasts, but she was teasing her with slow rubbing, waiting for the nipples to harden until she fondled them with soft pinches. At least Ellen did it from behind, so Quinn could bite her lips unseen.

Tracing her taut abdomen, Ellen seemed impressed with the leanness of her slave's figure and stifled a smile. Cleaning around the toy, she pushed her fingers unnecessarily deep into one hole then the next, providing a rigorous clean. It continued just long enough to have Quinn panting before she finally let up, moving down to wash her legs. Pressing her shoulders back to the wall, each of Quinn's feet were lifted one after the other to wash them.

"We want them good and clean for Will, don't we?" she said with a smirk, sending a shiver down her spine. Presumably in their current predicament, Ellen could make her do whatever she pleased. Yesterday, her commands had been reinforced by the choking mechanism around her throat, as if the device had been gifted to her command. The notion that she could be manipulated so easily had her lost in her thoughts, especially now there were more mechanisms affixed to her. She flinched back to reality as the vents burst to life with the sudden gust of air.

Ensuring her own hair was thoroughly dry first, Ellen then assisted Quinn, wrapping it up again in a ponytail with a smile. The girl was gorgeous and Ellen found her choice of hairstyle quaint, it was one of the only remnants of her true self, along with her golden earrings and the shimmer of her wedding rings. Quinn looked wordlessly at Ellen, afraid that this relatively calm chapter was now over.

The chirp of the touch screen alerted them to a panel in the wall, offering them a smallish black butt-plug, with its characteristic pointed bulb and t-shaped handle. Without hesitation, Ellen snapped it up.

"W-wait!" she protested, stepping back as Ellen neared her. "No, no!" she cried, pushing her away with bony shoulders and dashing towards the shower door. It didn't budge, and she found herself pressed against it, her nipples stung by the cold of the glass as Ellen held her in place, forcing her legs apart with her own.

"There, there, come on now. You know by now that if you fight it, it will hurt more," she said, touching the tip of the silicone to her slave's sphincter. Quinn had done enough research to know the dangers of using these sorts of toys incorrectly, so ceased her struggling at the sudden paralysing feeling of the intruder at her rear. "I thought you'd be into this sort of thing. You know, given your anal fixation and all..."

Again Quinn forced herself to remain silent in her compromised position, taking controlled breaths as the well-lubricated toy was pushed a little more firmly. She grunted as she felt herself being stretched, a pathetic mewling sound as the pressure mounted and mounted, the stinging intensifying and peaking before finally it was over. Ellen stroked her hair with her spare hand, releasing her at last once she was satisfied.

The door unlocked with a click and swung open, Quinn barely scrambling to stay on her feet as Ellen stepped out to follow more gracefully and said, "Well, I don't know about you but I am all worked up!" she had a devious look in her eye that made Quinn nervous, "Why don't you finally put that mouth to good use for me?"

Mortified, Quinn backed away, rushing for the doors but knowing there was no use, finding herself sealed in.

"Ellen please, don't," she pleaded, fighting back tears as she felt the leather tighten around her throat. Wrestling with her bonds, she writhed and shook her head, in denial that this was really going to be something forced upon her. She yelped as the handcuffs struck her with an electric reprimand, zapping her once, then again.

"What is it? What's it doing?" Ellen asked, fascinated and seemingly only more aroused at the rebellious display. Ellen loved watching her submissives squirm.

Barely able to speak with the pressure around her throat, she spluttered, "The handcuffs are... electrocuting me," she hoped it might elicit some sympathy from her captor but it drew a smile instead which only angered Quinn further. "You are such a bitch," she muttered, struck by a longer, harder shock that had her knees buckling.

Ellen's arousal was palpable now, the smell of her sex reaching Quinn and attracting her attention, beckoning her to it. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to just go along with it. Her mind rallied for her to resist but the pain and discomfort were beginning to overpower her, until a sudden shift stopped her struggling entirely, captivating her entire attention and sending her squealing before she even understood what was happening. The stinging in her bum was sharper all at once, the pressure building as the stretching sensation returned. She could hear a suppressed sound from the toy embedded in her anus, like a motor of some kind but couldn't interpret it over her panic, trying desperately to grab at it with her hands but with them tied together she couldn't reach low enough.

"Okay! I'll do it! I'll do it!" she screamed, trembling and moving towards Ellen, lowering herself to her knees but Ellen backed away.

"What is it? What's happening now?" she asked, circling around to examine the source of the noise, finding the small protruding black toy in Quinn's bum humming and shifting as the young woman tried to resist the unwelcome intruder. "It's expanding isn't it? Huh, I used to have one like that," she remarked, staring with keen interest. It was all so overwhelming that Quinn couldn't move, the slightest shift only worsening the pain.

"P-please, I'll do it, okay? I'll do it," she cried, forced to wait for Ellen to return for the onslaught to stop, the mounting pressure in her bum and around her throat paralysing her.

Unhurriedly Ellen returned to tower over her, edging closer until Quinn was facing the tidy pussy and was so desperate to end the torment that she set straight to work, licking and slurping clumsily at Ellen's swollen clit. Her thin strip of light brown pubic hair tickled Quinn's nose as she lapped at the sweet juices of her master's snatch, disgusted by her own actions but glad of the reprieve as the devices finally released their hold on her.

"Shhh, okay slower, slower now. There's a good girl."

She did as she was told, one cautious lick after the other, surprised with how quickly she saw the effect. Ellen's eyelids rolled shut, her hips gently undulating as she gripped Quinn's hair and pulled her head in closer to her sex. It actually made things easier, no longer having to tense her abdomen to maintain her balance, a difficult feat without her hands to steady her.

The taste wasn't as bad as she had expected, and the sensation against her tongue was quite pleasing. More gratifying though was the renewed sense of control, as with each tender flick of her tongue came an instant reaction in Ellen. A prolonged moan, sensual and needy, or a flinch of her body, it was quite unlike pleasuring a man, and she found herself growing wet quickly. She noticed her own hips were swaying, bucking against a lover that wasn't there, and suddenly she longed for pleasure of her own.

Her wish was granted before long, the vibrator buzzing to life with a gentle thrumming against her clit. It was light and teasing, but had her quickly moaning into the slobbery wet pussy at her mouth. Ellen, too wrapped in her own ecstasy to notice, simply moaned in harmony, the clumsy tongue of her slave far from the best oral she had received, but there was something alluring in its inexperience. It was a testament to the resolute unprecedented control she had, and that thought alone nearly made her climax.

Soon the toy began to vibrate on her G-spot too, it was more pointed, a hard pressure right on her most sensitive spot that sent shockwaves of delicious pleasure through her. Still sore from the fingering last night, she was reminded again of her humiliation and was appalled to find how erotic she found the image of herself being spanked and dominated for an audience. She was close already, embarrassed that she was going to be made to cum while enslaved and made to debase herself but there was no stopping herself. Just as she neared the point of orgasm, the toy slowed, as if sensing her proximity to orgasm, holding off on the reward until her work was done.

She doubled her efforts. She couldn't help it. The promise of orgasm lit a fire in her belly and had her tongue flicking rapidly in up-down motions, the kind she liked when her husband exacted the same treatment on her. The reaction from Ellen grew louder, her grip of her hair tightening as she felt Ellen's joints beginning to stiffen as her climax approached, punctuated by a scream as her body shook through the orgasm, ecstasy washing over her as a similar climax was wracked on Quinn's own needy pussy. She could feel herself squirting, something she had never done before and was so ashamed that she just kept licking, hoping Ellen wouldn't notice the mess and embarrass her further, determined to pleasure her into an exhausted orgasmic state to perhaps win some respite for a while.

Ellen was enthralled with the performance, grunting as she was brought to orgasm a second time, and then a third as Quinn received another orgasm of her own. The humiliation and submission were having a potent effect on her. Growing sore, Quinn was relieved when the vibrations slowed as her head was yanked away from Ellen's pussy by her vice-like grip on her ponytail.

"Okay, that's enough. Good girl," Ellen said panting, turning away to lean on the wall and get her breath back, wiping her brow and tidying her mane of hair. "I should have known you'd be a fast learner," Quinn hated how much she enjoyed the praise. She tried to clamber to her feet but was still too shaky, helped up by Ellen who seemed not to notice the small puddle left behind. Quinn gave her a small nod of gratitude, wishing she might also help wipe the juices from around her mouth, but Ellen's mind was elsewhere until Quinn shrieked suddenly. The handcuffs had zapped her again, twice in quick succession and with no warning, but was soon explained by text on the nearest touchscreen.

* * *

Quinn waltzed out of the bathroom with a bemused Ellen following leisurely behind, "I just got electrocuted for breaking rule 5 and 6, which I didn't even know existed," she yelled as she came into the kitchen. Meena was already holding the white folder and looked decidedly unenthusiastic about what she had found in it, handing it to the girls for them to read. The same three rules were found within, with three additional ones: