All Comments on 'The Towel Ch. 02'

by nigelfannypatter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my oh my!

you almost made me cum several times. your story is blazing hot... congrats. keep this excelent work up, PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good girl

keep her hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes.

Not my idea of a loving wife or should I say slut. It would appear that he approve this behaviour from his darling slut. I can't see any marriage surviving this. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who said little?

The moral majority megaphone insinuated that the author/husband is little in whatever sense of the word. So called 'real' men mask their insecurity by being macho. And these same macho men apparently read every single story that has a scintilla of cuckoldry (regardless of story category) so they can vent their hatred. There must be some serious self hatred for getting turned on by this fetish. Because they sure as hell do not give up 'spewing' their venom.

ghosttyperghosttyperover 14 years ago
great second chapter

great second chapter where is #3. i can't wait. well written and it keeps the anticipation level extra high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It doesn't matter.

She will end up fucked by someone and he will cheer her on and clean her up later. Thier swingers. That says it all.

ErotonautErotonautover 14 years ago
Interesting follow-up

I really like the way this series is developing (I'm even willing to ignore some of the lazier spelling errors). A few folks here reckon Kim's going to bend her naked ass over the couch and invite everyone there to fuck her, but part of the fun here is that only her husband and Larry are in on the real game. That's what gives the story its buzz. Okay, so she might end up fucking Larry, but even then I see teasing the poor bastard to death first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!!! Few stories have enticed me as this one has. I'm always a fan of this sort of scenario, so pleeeeeaaaaaaaaase write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Going nowhere fast

Boring. Nothing looks like it will happen without radically changing the personality of the characters involved or introducing new ones or changing the situation. Writing is good. Just not much happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

more please

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52about 7 years ago
Conclusion?

So is this story just never going to be finished?

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Shame that Nigel hasn't added anything since 2010

This has been a good series, as far as it went.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous