The Town Sissy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Caitlyn smiled, staring down at my excited, slightly terrified little face. "I thought you'd like your little surprise. Hank thought that you could use an...upgrade for your time down here. Although, I'm quite partial to you being bound to the floor." I blushed, the memories of being used and face fucked quite fresh in my mind. I hated to admit it, but I was quite partial to that as well...

Taking my chin in her hands, she directed my gaze to the corner, gasping at the camera mounted on the wall. Lifted up, I saw that there was another one on the ceiling, directly above the hole in the wall.

"The live feed," Mistress Caitlyn said, bringing my face to stare at hers, "is directly streamed to the Great Oaks main website. With a click of a button, anyone in town can watch you in here, my dear." I whimpered, my poor clit straining aggressively beneath my bunny suit, starting to become overwhelmed with my need to serve...something. Smirking at my desperate state, she continued.

"The bar upstairs has a personal T.V reserved just for you. That should encourage people to come down and use my pretty Rory." She bent down, kissing my lips gently, forcing a tiny moan to escape me. "Are you ready to be an eager little cocksucker?" I whined, nodding, the need trapped in my clit spreading through my body, brimming eagerly for some kind of outlet. Mistress Caitlyn smiled. "Good girl."

She turned away, going to close the door. "Oh, one more thing." Leaning in once more, whispering in my ear, "that is double-sided glass." I felt her kiss my cheek, then heard her shut the door with a click, locking it shut. My brain was on fire, the entire situation leaving me in a euphoric state. Whimpering, I stared up at the camera on the wall, my eyes pleading for someone to come and use me.

It worked, a yummy cock sliding its way into my booth moments after. Hungrily, I shoved it down my throat, sucking and licking desperately, wanting nothing more than to feel their cum swirling in my mouth. After three months of being caged, my own erection sparing and under the direct control of my Mistress, I savoured these moments when I got to worship someone else's cock. I barely remembered what it was like to feel a mouth around mine, vicariously living through others as I felt their hard, throbbing cocks on my lips.

Moaning eagerly, I bobbed up and down, staring to my left at the camera every so often, unable to stop myself from showing off. My body was on fire knowing I had been put on display so readily, completely exposed to the entire town as the sissy cocksucker I so enjoyed being. Feeling the cock in my mouth tense, I whined eagerly, cum splashing and shooting inside of me as they came. I waited patiently, my pace gradually slowing down through their orgasm, the final spurts covering my tongue.

Taking the cock out of my mouth, I stared up at the camera above me, showing off my reward. With a swallow and a smile, I winked, returning back to the task before me, licking and cleaning until I was satisfied. I kissed it goodbye, a tiny peck of gratitude, as it disappeared behind the wall. Squirming on my pillow, I bounced up and down with excitement, loving the knowledge that I would never know who the owner of that cock was.

The surprises of the evening weren't at an end apparently, as the next patron opened a bottom section of my mirrored wall. Scooting forward on a chair, their face still hidden in the next room, I grinned and giggled at the genius design, burying my face in the pussy presented before me. After all, a hole in the wall is great and all, but it really only works for half of the population. Yay inclusion!

I licked, nibbled, and sucked on the beautiful pussy in front of me, eagerly moaning as I felt her pussy quiver against my tongue. Greedily, she made me lick her to two more quick orgasms before leaving, closing the tiny little door. Slightly out of breath, a smile on my face, I sat back on my heels, running hands up and down my thighs, my own excitement and desperation to cum brimming inside of me.

But another cock pushed its way into my booth, another person I was required to serve. I pushed the need aside, the personal desire I had to cum, my ass pulsing around the plug permanently inside of me it seemed these days. Mr. Amadi had taught me well, and would be proud. Mistress Caitlyn had taught me well, and would be even prouder. Giggling, I went back to being a good girl, placing the second cock of the evening on my lips.

After what seemed like hours, I sat back on my heels, exhausted. Cum had dribbled all over my outfit, making me a messy little sissy bunny. Eyes brimming with tears, throat sore and well used, my own cum soaking between my legs, poor clit leaking uncontrollably. I could barely focus, tired from my long night, and yet so desperate for my own release. When Mistress Caitlyn opened the door, she smirked at my expression, knowing just what was coursing through me.

Using a towel, she cleaned me up slightly before helping me up the stairs. The bar was empty save for some stragglers, knowing smirks following me as I groggily made my way towards the cruiser. I smiled at my Mistress as she laid me down in the back seat, drifting in and out of consciousness as she drove us home.

Pouting when she woke me up, I leaned against Mistress Caitlyn as she guided her tired sissy into the house. Taking off my heels, she kept me dressed in my bunny outfit as I was guided to her bedroom. I moaned into the pillow, never feeling anything more comfortable in my life. Hands moved up and down my body, rubbing the plug inside of me, cupping my wet clit, forcing tiny whimpers from my lips.

Feeling the bed shift, her body so close to mine, Mistress Caitlyn's arm wrapped around me, pulling me in close. She kissed my cheek lovingly, brushing hair from my ear.

"Goodnight, my good little sissy. You were a very good girl tonight." I smiled, mumbling back at my keyholder incoherently, sleep already taking hold over me. Mistress Caitlyn gently stroked my hair as I drifted away, staring down at her sissy. Her toy. Her slut. She couldn't help but feel hopeful at my progress, only halfway through my sentence at Great Oaks. My eagerness to serve, devotion to my Mistress, and excitement to be a part of the town, all of which made her believe what Mayor Sophia and Judge Isaac had told her weeks before.

Rory was born to be the Town Sissy, and she wasn't going anywhere.

12