The Toy

Story Info
A Gift From Me To You.
2.7k words
4.43
7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vibe Check: "Take One To The Head"- Sabrina Claudio

"I got you something," I say as I enter the bedroom, "go ahead and take a look."

You look at me excitedly from the place you lounge on the bed. Your silk robe falls from your shoulder as you move to look under the side. I catch a glimpse of the way your white lace bra molds to the shape of your breast. I sink my teeth into the fullness of my bottom lip at the sight.

"What is it?!" You exclaim with an eager smile.

"Well why don't you open it and find out," I say with an amused smirk as you pause looking back at me, "we'll go on then".

You remove the blood red bow from the box you've set in your lap and remove the lid. I lean against the doorframe and watch your eyes light up as what lies inside comes into view. I've been anticipating your reaction since I bought it. You shift your gaze to me and I know you can see the fire in my eyes now.

"A vibrator?" You say more than state.

I chuckle as I step further into the room and begin to remove my coat. You trail your eyes over the length of me. I've bought the black lingerie especially for the occasion as well. The garter at my thighs tugs against my stockings as I move across the floor slowly.

"Yes" I croon back to you, "I want to watch you use it."

Your mouth parts as you gasp softly. I know I've taken you by surprise.

"And if you're a good girl I might even touch you myself."

Your cheeks flush at that. I can see your chest rise and fall quickly as your once steady breathing turns to labored breaths. I don't blame you though. I feel it too. I can feel it in the slickness between my thighs. I feel it in the way my nipples scrape against my bra.

I grab the black leather armchair in the corner of the room and drag it to the edge of the bed. The foot of it makes a sharp scraping sound as I do. Your eyes follow me as I sit down and look at you expectantly. I can see your nerves flutter through your limbs.

"Take the robe off sweetheart," I instruct as I trace my finger against my lips, "and lay back so I can see you."

You do as your told and lay back against the pillows. Your hair fans out around you. You look beautiful. I tell you as much. Your long legs and the way your breasts are arched forward from the angle you're inclined at have my mouth watering at the sight of you.

You wait patiently for my instructions. I sit in silence and let the anticipation build. I run a finger idly over my clavicle, over the swell of my breast, down to toy with the satin that covers them. You watch my fingers hungrily. Your intense concentration on my cleavage has me thinking about how I want to proceed with this. It almost makes reconsider the position you're in now just so I can see you move to crawl between my thighs and take one of my nipples into the pretty pink of your mouth. Another time I muse to myself.

"I want you to touch yourself," I reiterate firmly, "the way you touch yourself when you're all alone in this bed and thinking of me."

I see the mix of excitement and nerves wash over your face. I would never ask you to do something wildly out of your comfort zone. Something just enough to push the boundaries a little. Something I know you've never tried but you'd enjoy nonetheless.

The toy sits on the right side of the bed. Its weight lies heavy and promising against the softness of your comforter. I can't wait to see it tease the softness of your skin. We stare at each other as I wait for you to make your first move.

You keep the eye contact between us as you lightly trail your fingers up over your arms. You run them over the creamy skin of your neck to your chest. I can see the skin there flush to match the color that still paints your cheeks. I plan to feel the warmth burning there beneath my tongue later.

You close your eyes as your hands move to your stomach, your palms flat against it and I can see the quake of your muscles rippling just beneath the surface. I watch as you clench your thighs together as you palm them too. I wonder what sensual thoughts dance behind your closed lids as you do. What am I doing to you in that sexy mind of yours?

You skim your hands back up to your breasts and squeeze them fully. A soft moans leaves your lips and I feel my body answering it. You move to pull the cups of your bra down to free them but I call you to halt before you do. You freeze in your tracks.

"Leave them," my voice rises over the music in the background, "you know that's not what I'm asking for."

You look at me and I try to keep the humor off of my face at your annoyed look. You're death glare is quickly foregone as you move your hands back down to your underwear. Your fingers skim the front of them before you press a quick circle against your clit through the fabric. You throw your head back at the friction and it's a feeling I know well. It elicits the same response from me whenever I use my fingers as I think of you.

I can see the dark stain of your arousal seep against the material as you apply pressure to relieve the ache that's steadily throbbing there. You slide your fingers beneath the lace that covers you and I can see the shadow of them through it as you rub up and down the lips of your pussy. I stare in awe as your middle and index sink down to collect your arousal only to bring it back up to swipe against your clit. I want you to repeat the action on my own.

You draw slow circles at first, increasing the pace as you succumb deeper to the heat in the room. Your other hand rhythmically tightens around your breast. The white of your teeth gnaw at you bottom lip and I can hear you sigh as you exhale a breath. Your head burrows into the pillow as you arch up to meet your hands.

"The enough sweetheart," I interrupt your exploration, "The toy."

You look to your left where the vibrator sits before meeting my eyes again. You pick it up and turn it on. It comes to life with a buzz and I can feel my heartbeat quicken. I can feel how drenched my underwear become at the fruition of this fantasy come to life.

You let out a deep moan as you press it against you. Your eyes sink to slits as you peer over at me and I decide to amp up the tension between us one step further.

"Describe to me how it feels."

You start to go into detail and as a reward I lean back further into my chair and place the bottom of my heels on the edge of the bed. I watch as you take in the glint of the wetness that coats my thighs. I make a show of teasing my own breasts before I drop my hand to rub against myself. I voice my approval and you grind yourself firmly against the vibrator as I touch myself for you in return.

I command you with my eyes to keep watching me as I work my fingers over my pussy. I can hear your whimpers and I know you're close. I know I'm close too. I can feel the ache low in my stomach growing. The need in me demanding to be satiated. I've had enough. I'm done waiting.

I rise from my spot and place my hands and knees on the bed as I begin to crawl towards you. My breasts and hips sway as I stalk my way to your parted legs. I lean down and begin to trail soft kisses up your calf to your knee. I catch my bottom lip against the skin of your thigh as I drag it over the suppleness I find there. I nip at it and earn another whimper from you.

The higher I bring my mouth the more I can feel the vibration of the toy rippling along your body. I can hear the constant buzz of it ring loudly against my ear now. I can smell the sweet scent of your arousal as I meet the hem of your panties. I pause to look at where the matte black wand meets your dripping pussy and I smile up at you.

I continue kissing my ascent upwards.

My tongue slips out against the curve of your breast before tracing up your neck. I straddle one of your thighs and hold the other one to my waist as I drop myself down against you. I angle myself forward so my knee meets your center and trap the toy against you. You writhe against me and I grind in response to the sight of you beneath me.

"Feel good baby?" I hum against your ear as I nip at it.

I capture your lips with mine as I continue my movements against you. I open your mouth and slide my tongue into it. I can taste the remnants of your chapstick as you hungrily kiss me back. Our tongues clash against each other and I'm desperate to repeat the actions of my tongue with my head between your thighs.

I can feel the vibrator tickle my hip and the wetness you're leaving on my thigh. I pull away to remove the toy from your hands before clicking it off and tossing it to the side. I move down to meet your breasts with a gentle bite of my teeth before pulling down the cup of your bra. I take your full breast in my hand and hold it in place as I wrap my lips around your nipple. I circle my tongue around it before softly tugging against it. I can feel the bud move against my tongue and it turns me on even more. I lavish your other nipple with the same attention before making my way down to the v of your thighs.

I kiss along the hem of your underwear before nudging you to lift yourself up so I can pull them off of you. I'm instantly greeted with the pink of your pussy and how it shines with the evidence of the arousal I've created there. I kiss around it teasingly knowing where you need my mouth the most. I sneak my tongue out against the crease of your thigh and have to place a hand firmly against you to stop you from bucking against me.

I give into my craving and place my mouth fully over you, dragging my tongue up your slit. We both moan in unison at the contact.

I work my mouth against you and wrap my arms around your thighs to hold you to me. I love the way you curse under your breathe as I explore you. I can feel your arousal coat my chin and cheeks. It drives me to devour you further.

I move my attention to your clit and swipe my tongue back and forth over it. I can feel you undulating against me now. I reach up to bring your hand to my face and suck two of your fingers into my mouth. I coat them with my saliva before I guide them to replace where my tongue has just been. I repeat the action of my mouth and wet my fingers before slowly inserting one inside you.

I move it in and out testing how ready you are to take it and it moves easily through your tight hole. I add another finger and you buck against my hand.

I raise to lay beside you so I can watch our hands work you over together. I set a steady rhythm before I turn your face to me. We kiss each other furiously. I can feel more wetness hotly from you.

"Grab the toy," I whisper against your ear.

Without hesitation you do as you're told and replace your fingers with it. I can feel your muscles clench around my mine as I increase the pace and force of their thrusts. The slick slap where we collide echoes throughout the room. You're moaning loudly for me and the realization is heady.

"Such a good girl for me," I praise, "the way you take my fingers. I bet you were waiting for me all day for me to fuck you weren't you, you horny little thing."

You nod your head but I don't need the action to know the answer to my question. I knew the second I walked into your apartment that you were ready. I could see it the moment I stood at your doorway and saw you waiting for me in your lingerie. I'd been just as ready as you.

"I'm going to make you cum all over my mouth. When I do I want to hear you thanking me for letting you cum. So are you ready for me to make you cum?" I ghost my lips over your mouth and twist my fingers into you at just the right angle.

"Please," you answer in a high-pitched whine.

"I think you can do better then that," I admonish before biting your lip, "let me hear you beg."

"Please let me cum baby."

I slide down to you and knock the vibrator from your hand before burying my face between your thighs with abandon. Your hands grip my hair roughly as I alternative between sucking on your clit and thrusting my tongue into you. You grind against me and moan loudly. I impale you on my fingers while I ravish your clit. You're frantically rocking against me now. I can feel your feet press against my back and your thighs come to rest up against my ears. I move my hands up to squeeze your breasts and you arch into them.

Your hips are moving against me now in uneven rocks and you voice you're going to cum.

"Fuck right there," you mewl, "oh fuck right there baby."

So I stay right where you need me. I look up to watch your body pulse and tense. One of your hands has a death grip on the sheets and the nails of your other scratch against my scalp. I propel my body further upwards for a better angle that grants me further access to you. With a final hum of my voice your body lifts from the bed and you're cumming.

I can feel every limb of yours go taught. You've sat up to curl yourself around me while both of your hands hold me firmly to you. For a moment I can't breathe. A wave of wetness rushes into my mouth and I swallow it greedily. You writhe once more as I lick up everything your body has given me before you fall back onto the bed with a soft bounce. I look up to you and smile in satisfaction. I'll gladly do this every day. I love second of it.

I climb to your side and you're breathing heavily. I place a hand into of your chest so that I can rest my chin there and look at you. You crack an eye open to meet my gaze before pulling me up to kiss you. I know you can taste yourself on my tongue and it ignites a vicious thrum between my thighs. Before I can grasp what's happening you flip me so that you're straddling my thighs. You grab the vibrator and look down at me wickedly.

"My turn."