The Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning.
2.1k words
4.32
11.3k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmarkk
kmarkk
89 Followers

He twisted and turned on the bed, feeling himself gradually coming to. The bed was soft and comfortable, and the linen smelled better than what he was used to. He realised where he was. Last night came back to him, and he thought about what had happened. Simultaneously, his hand reached down to adjust himself and he realised he was wearing something there. Right, the cage. Fuck, it was already making him horny. He wanted to get hard, but he couldn't go beyond where he was now. His cock was pushing out against the cage for want of the morning wood, but the metal bars did a good job of containing him. His cock seemed almost desperate to be free.

He rolled around on the bed. The other side was empty. Had she not slept here? No, that couldn't be it. The bed was wrinkled. Where was she? That was when he heard a phone beep on his bedside. He rolled back over to look. It wasn't his phone, but he could read the text on the screen.

"Morning, baby! Wake up. I need you"

Almost immediately, another text arrived.

"Out the bedroom, left, there's a door at the end of the hallway"

And the phone vibrated again.

"Don't forget to wash your face and brush your teeth first."

The full stop at the end of the last message made it seem more stern. Was it on purpose? He figured it didn't matter. He sat up and got out of the bed. It felt strange. He could feel an extra weight hanging down on his cock, but it was not the extra weight of blood. He was still small, restricted. He wondered how he had gotten into this. But there wasn't time. She was waiting for him.

He went into the bathroom and sat down on the pod to pee; the cage would have made a mess if he tried standing up. When he was done with everything, he went out of the room and took the left into the corridor. He walked up to the last door and knocked on it. It was probably her home office.

But there was no reply. He could hear some thwacking sounds though. It didn't sound like an office. He opened the door and the sound grew louder. It was a gym. The sound was coming from the right end of the room.

And there she was. Soaked in sweat.

She was wearing a pair of black leggings and a dark grey sports bra on top. The area between them was bare, and shining with sweat. Sweat dripped down in rivers on her arms and face and abs. Her shoes were black too, with a pink lining running on them. She had a pair of small boxing gloves on - purple with black wrist straps. Her hair was tied up in a neat ponytail. She was working on a heavy-bag.

A punch. Another punch. The bag moved a little with every impact, and her breasts jiggled a little inside her bra with the punches. She took a step back and landed a body kick onto the bag, which made it move a little more. She went for a couple rib shots before landing a one-two on the spot where a face could have been. Stepping back again, in one fluid motion, she turned on her heel, jumped and landed a hard kick into the side of the bag. Landing back on her feet, she smiled as the power of the kick sent the bag swinging lightly.

She was breathing hard. It was near the end of her work out, he could tell. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled deep, and her lips curled into a circle as she exhaled. Sweat was dripping all over her. She turned around and picked up a bottle of water.

That's when she saw him, standing by the door.

"Morning, sweetheart!" Her voice was sweet as honey. She opened the bottle and took a couple gulps before her lips widened into a smile. The sweat on her body was glistening in the light that came in through the tall windows. He walked to her wondering what she had called him here for. He was not dressed to work out. He was butt naked, the only thing on him being the cage.

She stepped in closer to him, her gloved hand shooting out to caress his caged cock, and her lips captured his. She sucked on them softly, but then pressed her other glove into his back, pulling him into her. She gave him a sloppy kiss all over his mouth. Her sweaty bra pressed against his chest. Her face rubbed against his. He could even taste some of her sweat through the kiss. She let go of him almost not wanting to. She took his lower lip between her teeth, and pulled on it as she stepped back, letting it go eventually. Her eyes were on him all the time. The glove on his crotch was the last thing to slide off him.

She undid the velcro of her gloves and took them off. She tossed them aside. Her hand reached out again to fondle his balls.

"Did you sleep well?" She said, massaging his balls, her eyes looking into his.

"Yes, I did... And you?"

She started rubbing him a little harder and smiled.

"Like a baby!" She replied, easing up and letting go of his balls.

Her fingers glided on his body, up from his crotch, slowly tracing his body, running along his torso before slipping around and grabbing a lock of his hair.

"Won't you wish me good morning?"

She guided him down to his knees, and then pulled his face into her crotch. She loved how his face felt on her. She felt so powerful. Grabbing more of his hair, she rubbed him around on herself. He could smell the stink of her pussy, and the smell of her sweat as the semi-wet fabric rubbed on his face. But that's what she wanted. She wanted him to get used to her smells. She wanted him to fall in love with her stink. After grinding him there for a bit, she pulled him out and leaned down.

"Good morning to you too, babe!" She kissed his lips again, not caring where they'd just been.

"Come with me. We need to talk!" She said, her hand sliding from his hair to his cheek and then off him.

She began walking toward the door, and all he could do was get on his fours and follow.

"You can walk normally." She didn't stop or turn.

He got back to his feet and walked faster after her, following her into the room. When he entered, she sat at the foot of the bed, taking her shoes off. She continued, removing her socks off her feet before standing back up and looking at him. Sliding her leggings off, she began to speak.

"I have to rush into work. There is a meeting, and it cannot go badly. So I'll have to make this quick."

Her leggings came off and she tossed them over to him. In a reflex, he held his hands out. The leggings landed right on his palms. She went on to take off her bra. A second later, it landed on top of the leggings.

"I have asked the house staff to stop coming in from today. I can't have them finding the things they'd find, now that you're here.."

She went for her thong. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband, she took the underwear down to her ankles before stepping out of it. A second later, the thong landed onto the pile on his hands, hanging off the edge of the bra.

"I am trying to build a reputation, Jay.."

She stepped in closer, folding her clothes into a neater mess in his hands.

"And you should keep that in mind too. One word of this to anyone outside..."

Her hands grazed up his body.

"... a hint of damage to my name because of you..."

She leaned in closer to his face. Her hands snaked up to his shoulders. He leaned in to kiss her back.

But she didn't kiss him. Her knee jammed up into his balls.

"Aghh!!"

He buckled from the hit. The clothes fell from his hands onto the carpet. He grabbed his balls and stumbled back, but she was quick to grab him. Her hands caught his waist and held him close. His face buried into her shoulder as he bent over from the pain.

She smiled at how fun this was. He was completely at her mercy. Her toy.

She had calculated her hit though. It was hard enough to cause pain, but not so bad that he would suffer for too long.

"... and I won't be so kind as this time." She finished her sentence, smiling as he leaned back up before her.

"Sorry honey, but I need you to know that I am serious. If I am willing to do this to warn you, you can only imagine what I would do to you if you really pissed me off.." Her voice was sweet as ever.

She reached out with a hand and rubbed his balls again. Her other hand moved up to caress his cheek. How cute was he? Her toy.

"Where was I?... Yes, the house staff. Now, since they're gone, their responsibilities fall onto you."

He looked back at her.

"Don't worry. You're not my house help, and you're not my servant or slave. I'm not that kind of a.. person."

She pecked him on the lips and leaned back out, eyes on him all the time. Her hand kept massaging his balls.

"But I think you'll need to make it work until I figure out how to keep the eyes away.. Like I said, I have a name to build...

"... and I'm sure you wouldn't want the world to know what goes on in here either... would you?" She looked right into his eyes, a smile forming on her lips. It was as if she was telling him what was going to happen to him. What she would do to him.

He got the message, she knew. It made her smile wider. He was so vulnerable, with his balls in her hand. She literally had him by the balls; it was funny. The thought of the things she could do to him right now, the thought of the things she would definitely do to him later... It made her wet again.

She squeezed his balls in her hand, power as if coursing through her body. She was still looking straight at him. Into his eyes. She could see him holding back a whimper as she squeezed him more.

"God, you make me so wet! Now you'll have to finish me off before I head out!"

The hand on his balls slid out and grabbed the cage. The wetness from her cunt was beginning to drip down to her thigh. She turned around and began walking, pulling him behind her. Once they were under the shower, she pulled his head down between her legs, and crouched down before him.

"First, lick me..." She slid her tongue out and licked his chin, sliding her tongue up over his lips and grazing the tip of his nose.

"... and then go in..." She went in for a kiss, shooting her tongue into his mouth and roaming all over inside him.

She pulled herself out from his lips and looked at him with lust.

"... and don't stop until you hear me cum!" She stood up and leaned back against a wall, pulling his face into herself. He licked her just as she had instructed him, and then he was into her. Lost in pleasure, she gasped immediately.

She ground his face on herself for the better part of the next ten minutes. Making him move in her as she pleased. Directing him this way and that. Guiding him to explore her wasn't hard at all. It was like she knew exactly how to work him. Like he was made for it.

Her moans grew louder as the minutes passed.

"Yeahh..."

"... That's it... "

"... Aww... Yeeessss..."

And then she didn't know where she was. Her mind had left her body. It was floating somewhere as she soaked in her own pleasure.

A few seconds later, she realised where she was, and looked down at the boy she had just used. Her hand was firmly holding a lock of his hair, pressing him into her. Pulling him out, she crouched down again and licked his lips gently.

"Good boy!"

Letting go of him, she stood back up.

"I'm getting late, you can shower after me. Okay?" Her voice was sweet. As was her smile.

kmarkk
kmarkk
89 Followers