The Toy Factory Ch. 02

Story Info
The saga continues.
9.3k words
4.55
11.5k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a feeling that I had forgotten something really important. I tried to remember what it was, but my brain was barely working. I tried to go back to sleep, but this annoying feeling wouldn't let me fall asleep.

I thought about Sue, my girlfriend, did I promise her anything? Nothing occurred to me. Maybe it's something to do with Jennifer, my cousin and my soulmate, and again - nothing. So what the hell is so important that I can't sleep?

I glanced at the bedside clock - it was 3 AM. Usually, I sleep like a baby until half past five, get up, get shower, dress, drink coffee and go to the factory. I'm the CEO and one of the owners of a sex toy manufacturing factory. Work in the factory starts at half past six AM, and Manuel Rivera, the foreman, is the one responsible for opening the factory and starting production even without me; nevertheless, I loved sneaking into the factory right at the beginning of the workday and observe on the production from the balcony of the upper floor, the executive floor. I've never woken up before 5:30 without an alarm clock or even pressure on my bladder.

I got out the bed with a sigh and put on my shorts. Maybe a glass of milk will send me back to dreamland. I went down to the kitchen and turned on the light. I poured myself a glass of milk and wandered towards the living room. In the faint light coming from the kitchen I spotted a woman lying naked on one of the sofas. I got closer. It was Aunt Megan.

And then it hit me.

I remembered the night before. Sue and I making out at the back table in the pub; Mother and Aunt Megan, dressed like bimbos, are leaning against the bar, while a wolf herd surrounding them and competing in buying shots for two; The punch I gave one of the men who refused to let my mother go; Dragging the two to my car; and...

And then it hit me again.

Holy shit. Yesterday I fucked Aunt Megan. Actually, even earlier, I fucked my mother. my mother! Jesus Christ, how did this happen? The images of the two complaining about me taking them away from all their men, Aunt Megan's threat to rape me, and my agreeing to have sex with them, ran like a movie in fast motion through my head. A general weakness enveloped me, my legs began to tremble and I felt a lump begin to rise in my throat. I fucked my mother and aunt, such a mother fucker I am.

I remembered Sue, my beautiful girlfriend, and abysmal shame conquered me. What would Sue say about that? She must never know about it. And Jennifer, oh Jenny, my soul mate. How do I tell her that I fucked her mother? Would it help if I claimed that it was actually her mother who fucked me? That she almost raped me? I do not think so.

In my imagination I saw her standing in front of me, her hands on her waists and her eyes are haunting, "Don't tell me stories. It's your cock, you could say no!"

"But she was going to rape me."

"I didn't think you were such a pussy. You have more power than both together, how exactly can they rape you? You're just a pervert. That's what you are -- a pervert."

My legs were shaking so much that I had to sit down. I approached the couch, that stood perpendicular to the couch that Aunt Megan was lying on, and sat on the edge of the armrest. My head started to hurt and I put a trembling hand on my forehead. what did I do? How I let that happen?

I remembered that as soon as we got home, they fell on the sofas like two sacks of potatoes and fell asleep on the spot. Quite expected considering the amount of alcohol in their blood. I didn't bother to undress them or take them to bed, I just got into my room, undressed and fell asleep on my bed. Yes, I fell asleep. like nothing. Sweet Jesus! I'm such a screw up.

Up close I couldn't ignore Aunt Megan who was lying naked on the sofa and snoring lightly. She wasn't completely naked. Her dress, the one she wore last night, was wrapped around her waist. Then a disturbing thought popped into my mind - she fell asleep the moment her firm ass touched the couch, so... when, the hell, did she roll up her dress? I looked at her beautiful body, at her scattered hair on the sofa bed, at her firm breasts, which rose and fell with every breath, at her long, smooth legs, and against my will, my erection began to wake up. Like as My cock has a life of its own and the ability to make decisions independently.

Then I saw that something was stuck between her legs. Something like a third leg. I got closer and glanced - it was a long dildo that was stuck in the gap between her legs. The thought of Aunt Megan sleeping with a dildo stuck in her pussy made my cock erect to its full length. A fucked up pervert like me. Looking closer I recognized the model. It was a 12 inch long single headed, rugged, non-drive model made in our factory. In fact, Aunt Megan was the one who designed this particular model. I wondered how it got into her hands, there's no way that long dildo could have fit in the designer purse she was carrying yesterday.

Even though I just fucked her yesterday, I felt ashamed looking at her naked body. I turned on my heels in order to find a sheet to cover her. Then another thought occurred to me - Mom was supposed to be on the other couch, the one that stood perpendicular to the couch that Aunt Megan was lying on.

But this couch was empty.

A startling thought crossed my mind, was it possible that my mother had gone back to the pub to fuck the men who surrounded them? 'No need to panic', I tried to reassure myself, 'she must have gone to her bed.' Worth checking out.

I ran upstairs and peeked into mom's room. Indeed, mother was lying, completely naked, on her bed in the fetal position with her back to me. Around, on the bed, were scattered a variety of toys from those produced in our factory. I wondered when tonight she had time to use them, or maybe that's what her bed looks like regularly? There were at least two types of vibrators, of different lengths, an egg vibrator, a rabbit vibrator designed to massage the pussy and the asshole at the same time, several types of single-headed dildos and even a double-headed dildo, snake, one. This bed can be used as a display cabinet for our factory's products.

I remembered Sue's words from the night before and thought I have to check all the drawers in our kitchen, just to be sure my mom doesn't mix the soup with a long dildo. Maybe the exact same model that at this moment was stuck between Aunt Megan's legs.

I quietly closed the door, leaned against the wall in the hallway and tried to catch my breath. My life is going to be screwed up to the end, there is no way to turn the wheel back. Damn it, I'd better accept that I'm a mother fucker. Sue will probably leave me as soon as she knows, and a secret like that can't be kept forever, what's more, my mother and Aunt Megan pretty much made it clear to me that I was going to be their whore; And Jennifer, will treat me with such humiliating coldness, I'd rather bury myself alive. If she even stays in the factory. Good chance she'll leave and go her own way, far away from her loathsome family. The only ones who might agree to be in a relationship with me are exactly the type of girls I've always been disgusted by.

So that's it. Pretty soon the only women in my life will be Mom and Aunt Megan. I should internalize the idea.

I went looking for a sheet to cover Aunt Megan. I went down the stairs spreading the sheet and approached Aunt Megan. At that moment, she woke up.

"Oh, Nick, so sweet you're, did you come to give me the extra orgasms you promised?"

Actually, I didn't promise them anything. They were the ones who demanded me to fuck them as many as the men who surrounded them in the pub.

"Aunt Megan, I don't know how I can look Jennifer in the eye." I said.

"Oh, don't worry about it." She answered with a mysterious smile and did not explain.

Aunt Megan swung her long legs off the couch and sat down. She reached out a long hand that grabbed the elastic of my shorts and pulled me to her. In a moment, my pants were dangling down to the floor and my cock was buried deep inside her throat.

This time, I wasn't going to refuse. My life is going to change from end to end and I should make the best of what I have left. After I already fucked her and my mother, one more fuck or less will not change the fact that I am a mother fucker. Between me and myself I had to admit that Aunt Megan's amazing body definitely did it for me.

I remembered that Aunt Megan gave me a blowjob yesterday too, and she did a really good job. I left my cock to her mercy, and she did not disappoint. I felt the blood filling my cock, which would suddenly become very hot, and painfully hard. She didn't just suck me, she also ran her tongue all over my cock, causing slight contractions along it.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth, stared at it passionately and said, "Nice cock you have."

"Yeah I know." I replied. "Like my dad's. Right?"

She smiled mysteriously again and put the cock back down her throat.

"You know, I was wondering how do you know what my dad's cock looks like."

She continued to work on my cock and did not respond.

Finally, she pulled my cock out of her mouth, and lay half on her back and half on her side, lifting one leg over the back of the couch and placing the other one on the floor, when she suddenly remembered the dildo that was still stuck inside her. She quickly pulled it out and threw it aside.

"Come on, baby, fuck your aunt. Make me scream." She said.

"Mom is sleeping," I said and as soon as the words came out of my mouth I knew how stupid it sounded.

"Don't worry sweetie, she'll be glad to wake up." Aunt Megan said.

I climbed on top of her and inserted my cock into her hot and wet love nest. She pulled my head to her and kissed me on the lips. "Take it slow this time," she whispered in my ear.

I lay on top of her, half on my side, my body on her body, leaning on one elbow. With my other hand I caressed her hard breasts. The nipple was forced up and literally begged me to be abused it. I played with her nipple a bit, rocking it from side to side, crushing it, and turning it slightly. Aunt Megan sighed with pleasure, placed a hand on the back of my head and pulled me in for another, long kiss.

I fucked her slowly until I felt shivers down her body, then I picked up the pace, hitting my loins on her groin.

"Oh, Nikki, Nikki, fuck me. Hard, hard. Give me everything you've got."

I increased the pace again and fucked her with fast and strong movements. The meeting between my loins and her ass sounded like the muffled thunder of a drum. But Aunt Megan's voice was louder, "Oh, my God, fuck me hard. Yeah, yeah, fuck me, fuck me. Oh Nick."

Aunt Megan's screams grew louder. The house we live in have excellent insulation, so I wasn't worried about the neighbors hearing, but I was pretty sure Mom could hear, and I expected her to appear at the top of the stairs at any moment and scold us for starting without her. I glanced at the stairs, but she didn't appear.

"Enough, honey. Stop. Stop." Aunt Megan commanded.

I looked at her questioningly and she said, "I think the leg you're lying on has fallen asleep. It's bothering me and won't let me cum. Let's switch positions."

I got up from the top of her and she rolled over on her stomach, pushed a pillow under her crotch and lifted her butt in the air.

"Fuck me, Nick." she commanded.

Her legs were quite tight, and I couldn't position myself between them, so I spread my legs on either side of her legs and pushed my cock between her thighs and straight into her, so that even when I pulled myself out of her there was still a strong friction of her soft thighs against my cock. Aunt Megan sighed in pleasure.

I continued to fuck her as before, and the screams repeated themselves. My gaze again wandered towards the stairs, and I was quite relieved that my mom didn't appear. Then she gripped the arm of the sofa, pushed herself back and shouted, "Yes, that's it. Nick, I'm coming. Nick, Nick. Yes, yes, just a little more, yesss..."

A strong tremor went through her body and she threw her head and ass on the couch.

"God, that was good. You deserve a reward. How about penetrating my ass?"

At first, I couldn't believe my ears. Is she offering me anal sex? me? her nephew? But then I remembered the finger she shoved into my mother's asshole, and I realized that anal sex is nothing new for the sisters. In fact, it seems to me that there is nothing new that I can do to her, or to my mother, that they haven't already done.

"Your hole needs to be oiled," I said.

In response, she stuck her hand between the back of the sofa and the seat, poked around a bit and pulled out a spray bottle. 'So that's where they hide their toys,' I thought. 'I wonder what else is in there inside the sofa.'

She handed me the vial and got on her knees. I lubricated my cock and her asshole and penetrated her from behind while standing on my knees and holding her waist tightly.

"Oh, honey, your cock is just great. You have no idea how arousing it is."

"Aunt Megan, can you cum from anal fucking?" I asked. Most of the girls I've been with haven't cum from anal penetration.

Aunt Megan giggled and put her hand, again, into the couch. She pulled out an egg vibrator, made by the family factory, and said, "Of course not, sweetie. That's what I have it for."

She turned on the vibrator and attached it to her clit. The first scream came almost immediately, "Oh, Mama, this is so good."

The feeling of her tight anus on my cock was heavenly, and I was sure I wouldn't be able to last long. I hoped she didn't either.

Sometimes, the throbbing on my cock starts even before I cum. She must have sensed it and tried to hold me back.

"Your father's cock was very nice, but he fucked less well than you."

I froze in place. A shocking thought came to my mind.

"Well, ask how I know what your father's cock looks like?"

I already knew the answer, but since she asked to ask, automatically I asked, "How do you know what my dad's cock looks like?"

"Keep screwing me and I'll tell you," said Aunt Megan.

I continued and she said, "Guess."

"You peeked at him in the shower." I said sarcastically.

She burst into laughter that was interrupted by a loud intake of breath and an even louder exhalation, "Ohhh...."

I continued to fuck her and waited for her to continue. She continued, "It's because I fucked him. Your mom also fucked Uncle Bill. You know, we did a couple swap."

Holy shit. I knew it was something like that. I grabbed her waist and fucked her forcefully, almost brutally, ignoring the fact that it was her asshole. She didn't protest. On the contrary, it seemed to excite her even more.

"Yes, yes, like that. Go on. Oh, I'm coming. I'm coming, Nicckkk". And with that she cum.

A moment later I came too, sending spurts of white, hot, sticky liquid into her gut. Jet after jet after jet. I have never ejaculated this much.

Aunt Megan wiggled her ass in small movements that massaged my cock and made me squirt more and more until I had nothing left to give her. She reached to the floor and picked up my shorts. "Wipe your dick and go get me a towel. I don't want to get your mom's couch dirty."

I did as she said. She cleaned herself and then told me, "Be a good son and go fuck your mom too. I'll teach you how she likes it best."

I wanted to tell her that a good son doesn't fuck his mother, but it was clear that her and my mother's standards were completely different. So, I kept quiet.

I sat down on the couch, and she sat next to me and played with my cock.

"The first thing you need to know is that your mother is always wet. Even without sex and for no reason. Her panties are always wet."

"How do you know that?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Oh, your mother and I have a very long history. Since before we were married." No doubt, I thought.

"Second thing, your mom likes spooning. If you come to you from behind while she's lying on her side, she'll be happy."

The image of my mother lying in the fetal position came to mind. Spoon position, no problem.

"And the third thing you need to know is that your mom likes to sleep with a cock stuck inside her. I like a dildo between my legs when I sleep, and she likes a cock."

I started to get up from my seat, but Aunt Megan stopped me.

"You can't wake her up with that soft cock. Let me get you ready for my sister."

She continued to play with my cock a bit with her hand, then got down on her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. It didn't take her long to set it up for me.

I got up and went up to my mother's room.

I entered the room and looked at her. She was still lying in the fetal position on her left side, with her back to me. Her blond hair fell back, and her firm back was arched. By the time I got to her room, my cock was pretty much drooping, but just looking at my beautiful mom it had re-erected to its full length.

And again I felt the same butterflies in my stomach. Am I interested in fucking my mom again? Fucking Aunt Megan is one thing, but here we're talking about the pussy I came out of. This is wrong. Am I the type to fuck his mother on his own initiative?

Then Mom murmured in her sleep, "Steve, I miss you."

Steve was my dad's name, and I wasn't sure if she was dreaming about him, imagining it was him coming into her room, or if she was just trying to tease me. But one thing was clear to me - father really abandoned mother, and she really suffers from his lack. At that moment I made a decision - I will fuck my mother, not for me, but for her.

I lay down behind her back and reached to her cunt. In my heart I decided that if I found a dildo stuck in it, I would quit. But if it's empty, I'll fill it.

It was empty. No dildo was stuck in my mom's pussy.

I grabbed my cock, brought it to her opening, and stuck it inside her in one fell swoop. She was really very wet. Mom didn't wake up. She continued to lie with my cock inside her and mumbled to herself.

I clung to her back and grabbed one of her full breasts. It was warm and soft and filled my entire palm.

Mom caressed my thighs and murmured, "Oh, Steve. Good to have you back."

'Maybe it's better this way', I thought. 'Think it's my dad who's fucking her.'

I fucked her in slow motions as I caress her breast gently. I pressed small kisses to the back of her neck and held her close to me. I loved her and wanted her to be happy.

She continued to sleep, and every now and then a slight sigh escaped her lips. Her breathing became deeper and more rhythmic, as if she was sleeping more deeply. From time to time she mumbled words to herself and I heard her mention my father's name several times.

Sure enough, Aunt Megan was right, my mom sleeps better with a cock stuck inside her.

Finally, she realized that I was not my father. She reached back and caressed my face.

"Nikki, you don't have to do this to me. I'll be fine."

"I know I don't have to, the question is if you want me to do it for you."

"Of course I want to. I've been fantasizing about you fucking me since your dad disappeared."

"Then I continue," I said and continued to fuck her. She moaned with pleasure and continued to caress my face.

Suddenly she spoke again, "I'm sorry for my behavior yesterday. I was drunk and I was very desperate. Sorry, son."

"It's okay, mom, you don't have to apologize. You know I'll do anything for you."

"And I'm for you, son."

Her hand left my face and wandered towards my groin. She grabbed my butt and pulled me to her with force.

"I'm not fragile, Nikki. Fuck me hard. Please, son."

I increased the pace and slammed my loins against her ass with force. She sighed again and said, "Oh, Nikki, my Nikki. Nikki."

That I didn't finish quickly, that's understandable. After all, I just filled my aunt's ass with loads of sperm. But for some reason, despite my powerful penetrations, even though her whole body shook with each penetration and although she must have craved an orgasm, my mom didn't cum quickly either, and our sex got longer and longer until my stomach muscles started to ache from the effort.